Logistics - Import/Export jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- MerseysidePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
Provide competent Customs & Excise (C&E) & International shipping and International trade services to the business along with the technical know-how, training & support ensuring at all times the company's legal position is correctly covered. It also envisaged that the role will need to understand and implement the required control and process that become apparent from BREXIT.
NottinghamPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- A leading international chemcial manfacturing organisation
- A freight manager with a proven track record
A Freight Forwarding Manager is required for a leading logistics distribution and supply chain business based in Nottingham.
- Freight Forwarding Business
- Operations Manager
To ensure the accuracy of margin and stock reporting for internal and external purposes. Specifically to ensure product costs are correctly accounted for and any variances are adequately explained and resolved for future periods. Partner the Supply chain & Category team (s) to understand/report on cost variances, inventory levels (current & future) and provide support.
RugbyPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Analyst to ensure accuracy of margin and stock reporting
- Ensure product costs are correctly accounted for and any variances explained
We are now looking for an Freight Operations Supervisor for an international logistics provider in Rugby. Our client is looking due to expansion and development. Dealing with all aspects of forwarding, being an effective contributor and leader of the operation within the small but focused team is key to this freight management role.
BrightonTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- Opportunity to join a global brand
- Progression and management development
This is a new role encompassing a number of Finance improvement tasks including managing the conversion of the Group to FRS 102, preparing statutory accounts for all UK and HQ companies under new accounting rules, acquisition accounting and operational integration of a new entity, documenting approval authorities for the Group and review of Global bank signatories and set up of new banking requirements.
BirminghamTemporary£250 - £350 per day (£64,995 - £90,993)
- FRS102 Project Accountant
- Based in Brighton
Michael Page Marketing are recruiting on behalf of our client, a world leading logistical company, who are looking to recruit a Market Research & Propositions Manager on an interim basis to assist with an exciting new project based in Birmingham.
- Leading a market research and voice of customer research project
- Interpret research responses and identify opportunities and solutions