Logistics - Import/Export jobs
4 Matching Jobs
- Milton KeynesPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
As the Logistics Manager you will lead all European Logistics through freight consolidation and standardisation.
MerseysidePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- European Operations - Road, Sea and Air
- Merging departments freight consolidation and standardisation
Provide competent Customs & Excise (C&E) & International shipping and International trade services to the business along with the technical know-how, training & support ensuring at all times the company's legal position is correctly covered. It also envisaged that the role will need to understand and implement the required control and process that become apparent from BREXIT.
- A leading international chemcial manfacturing organisation
- A freight manager with a proven track record
To ensure the accuracy of margin and stock reporting for internal and external purposes. Specifically to ensure product costs are correctly accounted for and any variances are adequately explained and resolved for future periods. Partner the Supply chain & Category team (s) to understand/report on cost variances, inventory levels (current & future) and provide support.
RugbyPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Analyst to ensure accuracy of margin and stock reporting
- Ensure product costs are correctly accounted for and any variances explained
We are now looking for an Freight Operations Supervisor for an international logistics provider in Rugby. Our client is looking due to expansion and development. Dealing with all aspects of forwarding, being an effective contributor and leader of the operation within the small but focused team is key to this freight management role.
- Opportunity to join a global brand
- Progression and management development