Logistics - Inventory Management jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- Featured JobFakenhamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
A Storeroom Manager is required for Europe's leading textile cleaning business.
Burton-On-TrentPermanent£37,000 - £42,000
- Warehouse Management
- Storeroom Manager
- A Control Room Manager is required for a leading 3PL business at their dedicated site in Burton-on-trent.
IpswichPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Control Room Manager required
- Automated Depot for a large 3PL
Inventory manager for Global 3PL business based in Felixstowe.
- Inventory & systems manager - Leading 3PL
- Excellent Career development opportunity
My client is a growing business who are looking for a SAP experienced Stock Controller to join their stock function. You must have SAP experience.
WokinghamTemporary£17 - £17 per hour (£35,066)
- Opportunity to join a growing business
- MUST BE EXPERIENCED ON SAP
Master Data Analyst
LeicestershirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Master Data Analyst
As the Inventory Manager you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain management to secure an accurate and highly efficient inventory process within the automated distribution centre.
DerbyshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- An Inventory Manager is required
- For a large automated distribution centre
A Control Room Manager is required for a leading retail business based in Derbyshire within their Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Division.
WolverhamptonPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- A Control Room Manager is required
- A leading retail business in the East Midlands
My client is a well established logistics provider looking for a experienced stock and admin manager to join their growing and developing team.
- Opportunity to join a well established logistics providor
- Progression and development