Logistics - Inventory Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
To ensure accurate management of the stock control system, excellent service levels and stock loss is kept within budget, to meet agreed targets. To submit recommendations for changes to process and or systems, to ensure that planning and implementing improvements that support new ways of working.
CorbyTemporary£35,000 - £36,000
- Leading 3PL
- Automotive enviroment
I am currently recruiting for a new contract inventory manager for a 3PL based in Corby.
Burton-On-TrentPermanent£37,000 - £42,000
- Immediate Start required
- Inventory Management for NEW CONTRACT
- A Control Room Manager is required for a leading 3PL business at their dedicated site in Burton-on-trent.
- Control Room Manager required
- Automated Depot for a large 3PL
My client is a growing business who are looking for a SAP experienced Stock Controller to join their stock function. You must have SAP experience.
WolverhamptonPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- Opportunity to join a growing business
- MUST BE EXPERIENCED ON SAP
My client is a well established logistics provider looking for a experienced stock and admin manager to join their growing and developing team.
- Opportunity to join a well established logistics providor
- Progression and development