Logistics - Network Modelling jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Network Modelling jobs
- Featured JobBasingstokePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
An exciting new role for a Transport Planning Manager is required to lead a team of transport planners within a key logistics provider to a leading business.
- An exciting start up opportunity
- Transport planning/routing/scheduling experience required
If you are an established Programme Manager with experience managing a team of Project Managers in a complex logistics environment I am interested in speaking to you about this exciting opportunity.
EnglandPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Blue Chip Retailer
- Home Delivery Experance is a plus
A Senior Logistics Project Manager is required to lead and implement distribution development projects across the UK for a leading 3rd Party logistics provider.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Senior Logistics project anager
- One of the Leading Global 3rd Party Logistics Provider
My client is a leading 3rd Party logistics provider who is going through a period of extended growth. In order to support and continue this growth they require a Solutions Development Manager who can help their clients develop their logistics strategies.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £41,000
- Senior Solution Design professional
- Leading third party Logistics provider
My client, a leading 3PL with a base in Birmingham, are currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Solution Design Manager to add to their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for solutions professional to grow with a market leader in the logistics field.
The ideal candidate will have previous management experience, and be confident on either Ortec or Paragon planning tools.
- Ideal candidate will have management experience
- Experience with Ortec or Paragon systems will be an advantage
The Warehouse Soltutions Design Engineer/Manager will be responsible for meeting with high profile clients to initially understand their business profile spending time with the operational teams to understand workflows, provide a report on their findings and understand future client needs.
LeicestershirePermanent£28,000 - £33,000
- Warehouse focused Solutions Design Specialist
- Looking for professionals who would like to get into solutions design
My client is looking for an experienced Transport Planning Manager to join a busy 3PL provider within the logistics and supply chain industry. Experience of managing and monitoring transport planning teams is essential. You will have excellent transport planning skills with a sound geographical knowledge and a in depth knowledge of the transport and distribution industry.
- Transport Planning Manager
- Large 3PL - Based in Leicester