Logistics - Transport Management jobs
60 Matching Jobs
Transport Management jobs
- Featured JobLanarkPermanent£30,000 - £31,000
A great opportunity for a proactive and forward thinking Driver Trainer to join a leading haulage company. We are looking to recruit an experienced Driver Trainer with a solid track record of working in a fast paced logistics environment such as FMCG or Retail. Reporting directly to the Regional General Manager you will be based at the Lesmahagow site with a defined region to cover and therefore expect regular travel between central belt Scotland and Dumfries & Galloway.
Featured JobSouth West EnglandPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Driver Trainer
- Driver Trainer, Lesmahagow
In this exciting role, the successful candidate will manage the commercial agreements and relationships with a number of key customers across a range of transport, warehouse and logistics services.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£35,000 - £36,000
- Business Unit Director opportunity with Gregory Distribution Limited
- South West base required for successful candidate
We are recruiting a regional driver trainer for a well know parcels operator with sites throughout the UK - covering the south region from Milton Keynes and further south.
EnglandTemporary£55,000 - £70,000
- Driver Training covering surrounding areas of Milton Keynes and London
- Ideally based from the M1 Corridor
Interim Warehouse 3PL Manager :
- Responsible for coordinating all operations with 3PL and 4PL for the European Aftermarket business.
- Work and Liaise with all Aftermarket European departments to achieve the business goals and objectives.
- Will be required to conduct business with external companies for the inbound and out bound logistics
SolihullTemporary£30,000 - £31,000
- Opportunity to manage 3PL and 4PL across Europe
- Based in Germany
Your role will be to maintain packaging data integrity and manage the input of data into packaging databases in order to plan and confirm that packaging concepts are appropriate by supporting the requirements of mass production.
BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Leading automotive manufacturer based in the West Midlands
- Packaging Analyst
I'm currently recruiting a Transport Planner for a leading distribution business based in Birmingham.
CoventryPermanent£20,500 - £22,000
- Career Progression
- Fantastic Oppourtunity
Opportunity for an analytic individual from a logistics background to join this global logistics business on their outbound team.
- Opportunity to join a global business
- Progression and development
A Transport Manager is required for a leading 3PL provider in North London.
DudleyPermanent£21,000 - £22,000
- An exciting opportunity within a leading 3PL provider
- CPC qualified transport experts required
My client is looking for an experienced Transport Coordinator to join their busy transport office, you will be responsible for running the day to day traffic functions.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Opportunity to join a large business
- Progression and development
The National Distribution Manager will lead all Distribution and Cross Dock activity for multiple retail customers. As National Distribution Manager you will be based in Wellingborough with occasional travel.
- National Retail Distribution
- *CPC required*