Logistics - Transport Management jobs
49 Matching Jobs
Transport Management jobs
- Featured JobLanarkPermanent£30,000 - £31,000
A great opportunity for a proactive and forward thinking Driver Trainer to join a leading haulage company. We are looking to recruit an experienced Driver Trainer with a solid track record of working in a fast paced logistics environment such as FMCG or Retail. Reporting directly to the Regional General Manager you will be based at the Lesmahagow site with a defined region to cover and therefore expect regular travel between central belt Scotland and Dumfries & Galloway.
Featured JobSouth West EnglandPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Driver Trainer
- Driver Trainer, Lesmahagow
In this exciting role, the successful candidate will manage the commercial agreements and relationships with a number of key customers across a range of transport, warehouse and logistics services.
- Business Unit Director opportunity with Gregory Distribution Limited
- South West base required for successful candidate
My client is a global business who are currently looking for a night transport operator, you will be responsible for all drivers coming on to site during the night shift and ensuring all health and safety and compliance. You will have the following non negotiable shift pattern -
- 4PM TO 2AM
- 6AM - 4PM
- 8PM TO 6AM
These shifts will rotate with your colleagues.
BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Opportunity to join a global business
- Progression and development
My client is a leading FMCG distribution business based in the heard of Birmingham. They are looking for a Transport Controller to get involved in the day to day operations management which also involves route planning.
City of LondonTemporary£250 - £275 per day (£64,995 - £71,495)
- Fantastic opportunity to join leading distribution business
- Driver Management and Transport Planning
Our client has engaged us to support them in their search for an Interim Logistics Project Manager for a period of 6-12 months with an immediate start. An exciting opportunity has arisen to project lead a national network change within the transport function of a retail arm.
SmethwickPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Interim Logistics Project Manager
- The successful applicant will be immediately available
My client is looking for a Transport Administrator to join their growing business, you will have a full understanding of how a transport operation runs and its relation to a warehousing function.
WillenhallPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- Opportunity to join a growing business
- 9-5 Monday to Friday
My client is looking for a Transport Planner to join their growing and successful team. You must be able to work the following shifts - Shifts - 4AM - 1PM AND 11AM - 8PM ROTATING.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Shifts - 4AM - 1PM AND 11AM - 8PM ROTATING
- Progression and development
My client, a market leading fleet rental company, based in Birmingham are seeking an experience Fleet Manager.
The ideal candidate will have fleet management experience with a workshop background.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader in this field with vast progression and development routes.
- Seeking an experienced Fleet Manager with a Workshop background
- Fantastic opportunity with a market leader
My client is looking for an experienced Transport Administrator to join their team. You must come from a transport and logistics background.
- Opportunity to join a national business
- progression and development