Logistics - Transport Management jobs
43 Matching Jobs
Transport Management jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£60,000
A National Transport Manager is required for a leading European textile service business.
Featured JobLanarkPermanent£30,000 - £31,000
- A leading European business
- Transport expert required
A great opportunity for a proactive and forward thinking Driver Trainer to join a leading haulage company. We are looking to recruit an experienced Driver Trainer with a solid track record of working in a fast paced logistics environment such as FMCG or Retail. Reporting directly to the Regional General Manager you will be based at the Lesmahagow site with a defined region to cover and therefore expect regular travel between central belt Scotland and Dumfries & Galloway.
Featured JobSouth West EnglandPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Driver Trainer
- Driver Trainer, Lesmahagow
In this exciting role, the successful candidate will manage the commercial agreements and relationships with a number of key customers across a range of transport, warehouse and logistics services.
- Business Unit Director opportunity with Gregory Distribution Limited
- South West base required for successful candidate
Michael Page is currently partnering with Polypipe Civils to recruit a Logistics Manager for their manufacturing site in Horncastle.
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a global brand
- Logistics Manager
My client is looking for a experience transport planner to join their growing contract team in Birmingham, you will be responsible for working with drivers and planning all routes out of a busy depot. There will be progression and management development opportunities available.
WolverhamptonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Work for a growing haulier with progression available
- Must have a strong geographical knowledge and worked within transport planning
My client is a leading distribution business based in Wolverhampton. They are looking for a Transport Improvement Manager to be responsible for the development and implementation of transport projects and solutions across the network.
High WycombeTemporary£215 - £280 per day (£55,896 - £72,794)
- Mixture of Transport Solutions / Projects / Implementations
- Must be CPC qualified
Our client is looking for an Interim Head of Logistics and Planning based in Buckinghamshire to manage the planning and execution for the transportation of a fleet specialised in high-end, heavy loads.
- Interim Head of Logistics and Planning
- Must be immediately available
As Carrier / Transport Manager you will be responsible for ensuring you effectively manage the transport function for our client in their Wolverhampton location. You will look to implement a carrier service along side the management of the current 3PL operation. You will need to work closely with the warehouse function and manage the compliance on site.
West YorkshirePermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Carrier and 3PL implementation and solutions
- Transport operations managment
Site manager for a 3rd party logistics company. Responsible for the daily site operations.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £41,000
- Site Manager Transport Logistics CPC
- Transport Operations, Customer Production Site
My client, a leading 3PL based in Birmingham, are currently seeking an experienced Transport Manager to add to their growing operation.
The ideal candidate will have both a national and international CPC and previous experience working within a fast paced third party environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experience Transport professionals to progress with a market leader.
- Must have naitonal & international CPC
- Fantastic opportunity with Market Leader