Logistics - Warehousing Management jobs
68 Matching Jobs
Warehousing Management jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
My client, a B2B Distribution Company based in Birmingham, are currently seeking a new Logistics Site Manager to run their fast paced Operation.
The ideal candidate will come from a large warehouse/distribution environment with the leadership skills to manage a large team.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Fantastic opportunity for a leader ready to run their own site
- The ideal candidate will come from a large Warehouse/Distribution Environment
My client, a leading 3PL based in the Midlands and West London, are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Solution Design Manager to add to their rapidly growing solutions team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced solutions professional to get on board with a market leader on a brand new contract.
BanburyPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Ideal candidate will be well versed in Warehouse Solution Design
- MUST be flexible to travel nationally
Our client is a leading 3PL, with a great emphasis on people development and personal progression. The have a temperature controlled warehouse, which is going through a period of growth that requires a new operations manager role.
WolverhamptonPermanent£35,000 - £36,000
- Operations Manager - Temperature Controlled
- MHRA Warehousing operation
My client is looking for a graduate calibre logistics professional who has had exposure to working within continuous improvement/solutions/implementations.
BirminghamPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Leading 3PL Provider based in the West Midlands
- Continuous Improvement / Solutions Role
My client are a leading complex logistics business based in the West Midlands. They are in the process of building a brand new logistics operation in the West Midlands and require a Project Manager to lead the project from start to finish.
WimbledonTemporary£170 - £210 per day (£44,197 - £54,596)
- Senior Logistics Project Manager
- New Build Complex Logistics Operation
The primary function of this role is to manage the daily workloads of the warehouse and ensure they are carried out effectively, efficiently and safely to ensure performance and service levels are maintained - this will include the compliance and all health and safety/hygiene aspects of the site.
OxfordPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Interim Warehouse Manager for up to 6 Months
- Immediate start so all applicants must be immediately available
We are currently recruiting for an Operations manager for an Automotive environment to review their process and operations. As Operations manager you will be looking to drive continuous improvement and lead a team of 70 staff.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Change and Efficieny Management for Automotive operation
- Operational review
This role will lead the warehousing operations for an automotive company, managing their aftermarket parts. Delivering high volumes on a daily basis, you will be leading full time staff of up to 300.
- A Fantastic New opportunity for a growing contract
- Leading an aftermarket parts operation
Opportunity to work for one of the Largest Parcels Business in the UK. Managing one of their busiest night operations in the North West.
CoventryPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Night Depot Manager role within a large UK parcels business
- Automated Operation based in the North West
My client, a leading 3PL, have recently secured a new contract win in the West Midlands. Consequently they have a number of exciting new positions for their team, including a Warehouse Planning Manager.
The ideal candidate will come from a Warehouse planning/ solution design/ resource planning background with strong analytical skills and progressive leadership qualities.
- Fantastic opportunity with a market leader on a new contract win
- MUST have previous Warehouse planning & solution design experience