Marketing & Agency jobs
949 Matching Jobs
Marketing & Agency jobs
- Advertising Agency
- Affiliate & Partnership
- Brand & Design
- Business Services
- CRM Agencies
- Digital, Online & Social Media
- Direct Mail
- Executive Search
- Exhibitions / Events & Experiential
- Financial Services
- FMCG & Consumer
- Hi Tech & Computing
- Industrial & Utilities
- Integrated Agency
- Leisure, Entertainment & Travel
- Media & Publishing
- Media Planning & Buying
- PR & Communication Agencies
- Professional Services
- Public Sector & Not-For-Profit
- Retail Agency
- Sales Promotion
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the brand internationally through all customer touch points to optimise brand preference and loyalty. Be the Brand Champion!
Featured JobReadingPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Brand Marketing Manager needed for Youth Accommodation leader!
- Must have solid experience in Brand Marketing, preferably in the Leisure sector
Michael Page are partnering with Bayer to recruit three Marketing Managers across their impressive brand portfolio including Berocca, Rennie and Canesten
As a result of recent leadership changes and a desire to be the best fast moving consumer health organisation, we're embarking on finding exceptional marketing talent to lead some of our most iconic consumer health brands like Berocca, Rennie and Canesten and realise our growth ambitions.
Featured JobSloughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Fantastic Opportunities within a Truly Global FMCG with Strong Vision
- Full ownership of Market Leading Brands
This is an excellent opportunity to join Segro, a major industrial leading property organisation in Slough. As Partnership Development Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and developing partnerships with a range of public sector, community and business organisations, to support the company's CSR and commercial objectives.
Featured JobLeedsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Join Segro within their marketing, communications and public affairs team
- You will have stakeholder engagement or account management experience
Michael Page are very proud to be partnering with Ecco Safety Group, based in Leeds who are seeking a Head of Product Management to join their business in a newly created role, reporting into the Managing Director.
Featured JobBishop's StortfordPermanent
- Market Leader
- Global Manufacturer
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to recruit for a Commercial Director for a well-known membership body, based in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire. They are seeking someone to be responsible for leading and directing all Marketing, Sales, Events and Training activities.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£42,500 - £50,000
- A professional body which promotes excellence in facilities management
- A leadership role developing strategy and managing teams
Exciting opportunity to join Town Hall Symphony Hall. They are looking for a Commercially focused and passionate Marketer with experience in The Arts to join their fast- paced business.
Featured JobHinckleyPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Exciting opportunity to join Town Hall Symphony Hall
- Looking for a Commercial and Passionate Marketer with experience in The Arts
Our client UK Flooring are a multi-award winning company based in Coventry who are growing phenomenally. They are looking for an experienced Strategic Marketer to deliver innovative multi-channel campaigns
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- UK Flooring are a Multi-award winning company who are growing phenomenally
- Seeking an experienced Marketer to deliver innovative Omni-Channel campaigns
Avanti Communications is a leading provider of satellite data communications services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. They are looking for a Marketing Business Development Manager to lead and execute the strategy for the East Africa region.
Featured JobPortsmouthPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Marketing Business Development Manager - East Africa
- Must have strong experience in Marketing & Sales to large enterprise in Africa
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with Really B2B, a fast growing and award winning B2B marketing agency near Portsmouth, with a focus on delivering ROI for their clients. They are looking to recruit a Senior Planner to report into their Strategy Director
Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Multi-award-winning B2B agency on the south coast
- Key needs: analytics, creative thinking, integrated strategy development
My client Innovation Enterprise, an Argyle company, and a leading producer of B2B events and marketing services, is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing to lead their growing marketing team in their London office.
- Marketing Director needed for exciting Digital Media and Events leader
- Must have strong experience in leading and developing teams
About Michael Page MarketingLooking for your next marketing opportunity? With access to the best jobs on the market and specialist teams of recruiters across the UK, you’ve come to the right place. Michael Page Marketing consultants have a solid track record in matching candidates to their ideal role with some of the best brands in the business.Start your search for marketing jobs now or get in touch with your local Michael Page Marketing team.
Agency jobsPutting our 20 plus years of marketing recruitment experience to good use, we have a specialist agency division to provide a bespoke service to our clients and candidates in this space.We know who’s who in the market, and which agencies are handling the brands and accounts you’re keen to get involved with. We place a range of client facing, project, digital and strategy candidates with agencies from boutique businesses to some of the biggest names in a variety of agency sectors.
Marketing jobsFind your next career move with Michael Page Marketing by searching all the vacancies we are currently recruiting. Michael Page Marketing recruits roles nationwide ranging from junior accounts assistants to head of global marketing across a range of sectors.Recruiting across the permanent, interim and contract market, Michael Page Marketing can offer you 30 years of recruitment expertise.Today's Marketing jobs include:
- Marketing Manager jobs
- Press Officer jobs
- Marketing Executive jobs
- Product Manager jobs
- Communications Officer jobs
- Marketing Director jobs
- Brand Manager jobs
- Account Executive jobs
- Head Of Marketing jobs
Latest jobsMarketing and Communications OfficerWirralTemporary£18,000 - £20,000Editorial AssistantOxfordTemporary£10 - £11 per hour (£20,798 - £22,878)External Affairs Manager - MediaLondonTemporaryBrand Marketing ManagerLondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000Channel Marketing ManagerReadingPermanent£45,000 - £50,000Marketing ExecutiveLondonTemporary£190 - £200 per day (£49,396 - £51,996)Marketing ExecutiveLondonTemporary£140 - £150 per day (£36,397 - £38,997)Marketing ManagerLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000Marketing ExecutiveBerkshirePermanent£23,000 - £28,000View More Jobs