Marketing & Agency - City of London jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Marketing & Agency - City of London jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£27,000 - £31,000
My client is a high profile charity that is seeking a Communications Manager to flex both creative an analytical flair in an exciting new role for the team.
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Experience of content planning, creation and publications
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will responsible for planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns including email, display, social media, partner management and some events. You will have a strong understanding of email marketing, audience segmentation and analytics.
City of LondonPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- Multi-channel campaigns including email, display, social media
- Audience segmentation and analytics
As a Content Marketing Executive you will be supporting content requirements for always- on, seasonal and event- led marketing campaigns, with the goal of engaging free readers and converting them to paid subscribers. You will be responsible for producing a targeted content to increase engagement and conversion from casual readers to paid subscribers.
City of LondonTemporary£29,000 - £33,000
- Passion for Content Marketing
- Experience in assembling digital pacakages of editorial content
My client is a high profile charity based in London seeking a Marketing Executive on a 3 month contract to start ASAP.
City of LondonTemporary£16 - £17 per hour (£33,277 - £35,357)
- Develop and deliver strategic marketing plans
- Work closely with the communications business partners
My client is a high profile charity seeking a Marketing Manager on a short term basis in London.
City of LondonTemporary£36,000 - £37,000
- Develop and implement marketing plans
- Confident to work across the full marketing & PR plans
* Design and deliver communications strategies and plans for business areas and work closely with the Communication Directorate, colleagues and stakeholders
City of LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- *Design and deliver communications strategies and plans for business areas ensu
- Understanding of the financial services sector.
My client requires a Head of Marketing with extensive experience of customer acquisition, ideally with knowledge creating monetised online communities. The main focus of this role will be on acquiring new customers from their target users.
This candidate should have extensive experience of key online digital channels including organic search, email marketing, social media, influence marketing and content led campaigns.
City of LondonTemporary
- A great opportunity to join one of the largest single profession online network
- Full knowlege - all aspects of digital and marketing strategy and implementation
Develop and lead on the implementation of a PR strategy aligned business plan and marketing objectives
* Provide leadership and direction to a team of media relations professionals
* Develop and implement comprehensive communications plans with specific action plans ensuring all activity is integrated and shared across the teams
* Identify issues relevant to the business and develop newsworthy campaigns designed to highlight agenda
Evaluate public relations activity against agreed KPIs and business objectives and use this insight to drive improvement and inform strategy
* Ensure work of PR team is communicated and represented at a senior level providing strategic advice and counsel where appropriate
* Work with other organisations sharing information on relevant issues and manage external relationships accordingly
- responsible for leading the development and delivery their media
- Produce a quarterly PR campaign
About Michael Page MarketingLooking for your next marketing opportunity? With access to the best jobs on the market and specialist teams of recruiters across the UK, you’ve come to the right place. Michael Page Marketing consultants have a solid track record in matching candidates to their ideal role with some of the best brands in the business.Start your search for marketing jobs now or get in touch with your local Michael Page Marketing team.
Agency jobsPutting our 20 plus years of marketing recruitment experience to good use, we have a specialist agency division to provide a bespoke service to our clients and candidates in this space.We know who’s who in the market, and which agencies are handling the brands and accounts you’re keen to get involved with. We place a range of client facing, project, digital and strategy candidates with agencies from boutique businesses to some of the biggest names in a variety of agency sectors.
Marketing jobsFind your next career move with Michael Page Marketing by searching all the vacancies we are currently recruiting. Michael Page Marketing recruits roles nationwide ranging from junior accounts assistants to head of global marketing across a range of sectors.Recruiting across the permanent, interim and contract market, Michael Page Marketing can offer you 30 years of recruitment expertise.Today's Marketing jobs include:
- Marketing Manager jobs
- Press Officer jobs
- Marketing Executive jobs
- Product Manager jobs
- Communications Officer jobs
- Marketing Director jobs
- Brand Manager jobs
- Account Executive jobs
- Head Of Marketing jobs
Latest jobsDigital Marketing ManagerCity of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000Communications ManagerCity of LondonPermanent£27,000 - £31,000Content Marketing ExecutiveCity of LondonPermanent£26,000 - £28,000Communications AssociateCity of LondonTemporary£36,000 - £37,000Head of MarketingCity of LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000Marketing ManagerCity of LondonTemporary£16 - £17 per hour (£33,277 - £35,357)PR MANAGERCity of LondonTemporaryMarketing ExecutiveCity of LondonTemporary£29,000 - £33,000View More Jobs