Marketing & Agency - City of London jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Marketing & Agency - City of London jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£27,000 - £31,000
My client is a high profile charity that is seeking a Communications Manager to flex both creative an analytical flair in an exciting new role for the team.
City of LondonTemporary£15,000 - £16,000
- Experience of content planning, creation and publications
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
We are looking for a bright and savvy Digital Marketing Graduate to join a global fashion retail organisation that sits at the very top of their field. Your main responsibilities will be to support and help drive the marketing channels for the team and assist with ad hoc duties when necessary.
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Fashion Retail Organisation
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will responsible for planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns including email, display, social media, partner management and some events. You will have a strong understanding of email marketing, audience segmentation and analytics.
City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Multi-channel campaigns including email, display, social media
- Audience segmentation and analytics
Unique opportunity to join a leading Property Developer as a Marketing Executive.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Unique opportunity to join a leading Property Developer in London.
- B2C Marketing experience essential, Residential Property experience ideal.
We are looking for a proactive PR Manager who is capable of working with technical information to find great stories to pitch to the best journalists, helping to build our client's brand.
City of LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- We are looking for a PR Manager for a leading health charity in London
- You will ideally have experience of PR in a health charity
We are looking for a talented marketing leader for our client, a charity looking to grow their footprint and for them to become better recognised for the great work they do.
City of LondonPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- We are working with a leading humanitarian organisation to recruit this position
- You must have strong experience in leading teams and in strategic decisions
As a Content Marketing Executive you will be supporting content requirements for always- on, seasonal and event- led marketing campaigns, with the goal of engaging free readers and converting them to paid subscribers. You will be responsible for producing a targeted content to increase engagement and conversion from casual readers to paid subscribers.
City of LondonTemporary£29,000 - £33,000
- Passion for Content Marketing
- Experience in assembling digital pacakages of editorial content
My client is a high profile charity based in London seeking a Marketing Executive on a 3 month contract to start ASAP.
City of LondonTemporary£16 - £17 per hour (£33,277 - £35,357)
- Develop and deliver strategic marketing plans
- Work closely with the communications business partners
My client is a high profile charity seeking a Marketing Manager on a short term basis in London.
City of LondonTemporary£36,000 - £37,000
- Develop and implement marketing plans
- Confident to work across the full marketing & PR plans
* Design and deliver communications strategies and plans for business areas and work closely with the Communication Directorate, colleagues and stakeholders
- *Design and deliver communications strategies and plans for business areas ensu
- Understanding of the financial services sector.
About Michael Page MarketingLooking for your next marketing opportunity? With access to the best jobs on the market and specialist teams of recruiters across the UK, you’ve come to the right place. Michael Page Marketing consultants have a solid track record in matching candidates to their ideal role with some of the best brands in the business.Start your search for marketing jobs now or get in touch with your local Michael Page Marketing team.
Agency jobsPutting our 20 plus years of marketing recruitment experience to good use, we have a specialist agency division to provide a bespoke service to our clients and candidates in this space.We know who’s who in the market, and which agencies are handling the brands and accounts you’re keen to get involved with. We place a range of client facing, project, digital and strategy candidates with agencies from boutique businesses to some of the biggest names in a variety of agency sectors.
Marketing jobsFind your next career move with Michael Page Marketing by searching all the vacancies we are currently recruiting. Michael Page Marketing recruits roles nationwide ranging from junior accounts assistants to head of global marketing across a range of sectors.Recruiting across the permanent, interim and contract market, Michael Page Marketing can offer you 30 years of recruitment expertise.Today's Marketing jobs include:
- Marketing Manager jobs
- Press Officer jobs
- Marketing Executive jobs
- Product Manager jobs
- Communications Officer jobs
- Marketing Director jobs
- Brand Manager jobs
- Account Executive jobs
- Head Of Marketing jobs
Latest jobsDigital Marketing ManagerCity of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000Fashion Marketing InternshipCity of LondonTemporary£15,000 - £16,000Communications ManagerCity of LondonPermanent£27,000 - £31,000Marketing ExecutiveCity of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £32,000PR ManagerCity of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £42,000Director Of Communications & FundraisingCity of LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000Content Marketing ExecutiveCity of LondonPermanent£26,000 - £28,000Communications AssociateCity of LondonTemporary£36,000 - £37,000Head of MarketingCity of LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000View More Jobs