Marketing & Agency - Business Services jobs
37 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobCoventryPermanent
Arden University are looking to recruit a Corporate Business Development Director to drive and develop their brand with both Corporate and SME businesses. Arden University has a unique distance and blended learning proposition developed around it's core values of Innovation, Integrity, Ownership and Support.
HamptonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to join Arden University
- Responsible for heading up Corporate Business Development
Electrical Engineering graduate required for a global engineering business based in Hampton, the role will work across Customer Service, sales and marketing.
EdinburghPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Global Engineering company that can provide development and progression
- Fully integrated role with fantastic exposure in the business
We have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Digital Designer to work in the digital department of a creative production agency working on designing, producing and delivering of web sites, landing pages, email campaigns, digital display ads (HTML5) and digital out of home video.
- Work for a global business
- You have experience of working with Photoshop/Adobe Creative Suite and Illustrat
Our client is looking to recruit a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be responsible for the growth of their inbound sales channels. 80% of the role will be responsible for managing the led generation journey.
EssexPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Looking for a B2B Marketing role, within a professional services environment
- Marketing Manager role with development opportunities
The Content Marketing Executive is responsible for planning and executing engaging content marketing activities in the UK and Internationally. This position is the main content marketing contact for internal and external stakeholders.
City of LondonPermanent
- Opportunity to join a dynamic and growing Marketing team
- Brand new position with great prospects for progression
Your responsibilities as a Senior Manager - Brand are to oversee the general management of the brand among different teams, and propose cutting edge ideas regarding the way brand is being managed both internal and externally. Have productive and constant communication and interactions with members of the training team and senior stakeholders.
LeedsPermanent£24,000 - £30,000
- Well-known professional services firm.
- Brand experience within Professional Services and/or B2B brands.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Marketing division based in Leeds.
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- Glassdoor - Employees Choice Best Place to Work
To support marketing activity for the company in alignment with the Marketing plan and business needs.
- UK leading distribution business based in Birmingham
- Fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to move into a part-time role
Developing, managing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns to drive new business and renewal revenue targets for a key Business Unit
SloughPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Growing business
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to work for an international logistics business
- An excellent opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive
- Working for an international logistics business near Heathrow