Marketing & Agency - Business Services jobs
36 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobCoventryPermanent
Arden University are looking to recruit a Corporate Business Development Director to drive and develop their brand with both Corporate and SME businesses. Arden University has a unique distance and blended learning proposition developed around it's core values of Innovation, Integrity, Ownership and Support.
- This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to join Arden University
- Responsible for heading up Corporate Business Development
The Product Manager will proactively manage a wide and varied portfolio of products and deliver innovative marketing activities that will grow Arrow's market share, increase GP and maximise the wallet share from their existing customers.
NorthamptonshireTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Product Manager required for growing business based in Shropshire.
- Strategic Marketing background advantageous.
A well known Northamptonshire based Manufacturing business are currently recruiting a number of Digital Content Editors to work within and support a Digital Project.
BuckinghamshirePermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Well known manufacturing business is recruiting multiple Digital Content Editors
- Working on a Digital Project, initially running until December 2017
The Marketing Executive is apart of the UK Professional Marketing team responsible for the profitability, management and execution of all products. This role will assist in driving the function at a product and marketing level to ensure all responsibilities are delivered in an effective and timely fashion
WindsorPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
- Fantastic opportunity working with a leading global manufacturer
- Generalist Marketing role perfect for a career driven individual
This is a fully integrated Marketing Manager role developing the long and short term strategy to develop awareness and support the sales and account teams to drive business growth and contracts. You will support business growth targeting key business to explore continued growth / retention and identifying new business opportunities.
- Global Marketing Manager driving B2B brand awareness and lead generation
- B2B aviation services organisation
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Marketing division based in Leeds.
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- Glassdoor - Employees Choice Best Place to Work
This job is heavily reliant on SQL ability, and being able to create marketing recommendations based upon the findings of the data.
Furthermore, the Marketing Insight role is critical to the business, so the candidate must also be enthusiastic and confident in their ability.
Hammersmith and FulhamPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Fantastic business with a brilliant reputation in Yorkshire and beyond
- A crucial role in the business with a rewarding and exciting career path
Unique opportunity for a broad Communications Manager with experience in PR & IR to join a leading Biotechnology & Pharma research business in West London.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Unique opportunity to join a leading Biotechnology / Pharma research company.
- Science/Pharma background ideal. PR & IR experience essential.
Unique opportunity to join a leading Business & Consumer services company as a Strategic Planner based in London.
HarrowPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading Business & Consumer Services company.
- Strategic & Media Planning experience essential.
Marketing Manager role for an international Business Services organisation where you will develop and own the short and long term strategy to drive lead generation. This is a fully integrated role and will utilise all mediums targeting specific audiences with clear and concise messaging.
- Strategic MM role to drive lead generation across on and offline channels
- Fully integrated role - Business Services organisation