Marketing & Agency - Business Services jobs
46 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobShrewsburyPermanent
The Product Manager will proactively manage a wide and varied portfolio of products and deliver innovative marketing activities that will grow Arrow's market share, increase GP and maximise the wallet share from their existing customers.
Featured JobSt AlbansPermanent
- Product Manager required for growing business based in Shropshire.
- Strategic Marketing background advantageous.
The Mack Brooks Exhibitions Group are looking for a PR/Marketing Executive to add to their growing team based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire. This role will be responsible for providing full administrative support as well as assisting with a variety of PR/Marketing activities relating to preparation and staging of trade events. Internal contact to exhibition teams and external contact to agencies and media companies as and when needed.
- International specialist business with 50+ years of global exhibition experience
- A fantastic opportunity to take on a PR Marketing Executive role
This is a brand new role within the business and a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career. The Partnership Marketing Manager position is an all encompassing role within a FTSE 100 business and is sectioned in an up and coming division of the company.
CroydonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Exciting new opportunity with a global organisation
- Searching for a Partnership Marketing Manager to join a fast growing team
The Marketing Manager - Part Time role will be the sole marketing person so you will develop the marketing strategy and implement the marketing campaigns. You will drive brand awareness and develop lead generation activity across on and offline channels supporting the Business Development team.
CroydonPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Sole markerting role to drive brand awareness and lead generation
- Part time marketing role
The Marketing Executive will be own fully integrated marketing campaigns on and offline including social media - it is a very hands on creative role which will also include marketing administrative tasks working for a construction organisation based in Croydon.
ReadingPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Fully integrated role managing on and offline campaigns
- Collateral production, website content and social media management
In this newly created role you will champion the collection, measurement and analysis of client feedback that is gathered through external research supplier and face-to-face programmes driving revenue through insight based recommendations.
AvonmouthPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Opportunity to take ownership and drive growth through insight
- Fantastic compnay culture
As Marketing administrator you will be joining a fast-paced, family run company. You will be based in Avonmouth and ensure smooth running of all marketing activities and offer general assistance around the office.
BirminghamTemporary£33,000 - £38,000
- Marketing Administrator required for Avonmouth based Business Services company
- Avonmouth based Business Services company seeks Marketing Administrator
The Digital Content Analyst role is working as part of the Digital team to create creative copy for the website.
WeybridgePermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- A leading Birmingham based business are seeking a Digital Content Analyst
- The role will be initially on a 6 month contract basis
Global Marketing Manager role driving the go to market strategy, business proposition and execution on lead generation campaigns across on and offline based in Weybridge.
- Develop and implement the global marketing staretgy
- B2B organisation based in Weybridge