Marketing & Agency - Business Services jobs
39 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobCoventryPermanent
Arden University are looking to recruit a Corporate Business Development Director to drive and develop their brand with both Corporate and SME businesses. Arden University has a unique distance and blended learning proposition developed around it's core values of Innovation, Integrity, Ownership and Support.
CroydonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to join Arden University
- Responsible for heading up Corporate Business Development
Provide support to the marketing and sales functions in proposals, communications, collateral, presentations to both existing and potential customers. You will be an excellent writer with excellent attention to detail.
EssexPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Creative bid / tender writing
- Impeccable written English skills required
The Content Marketing Executive is responsible for planning and executing engaging content marketing activities in the UK and Internationally. This position is the main content marketing contact for internal and external stakeholders.
UxbridgePermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- Opportunity to join a dynamic and growing Marketing team
- Brand new position with great prospects for progression
Fully integrated role where you will execute the marketing strategy based from the head office in Uxbridge driving lead generation and retention across on and offline channels.
WindsorPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
- Execute the marketing strategy across on and offline channels
- Drive growth and retention by supporting sales and account teams
This is a fully integrated Marketing Manager role developing the long and short term strategy to develop awareness and support the sales and account teams to drive business growth and contracts. You will support business growth targeting key business to explore continued growth / retention and identifying new business opportunities.
SloughPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Global Marketing Manager driving B2B brand awareness and lead generation
- B2B aviation services organisation
The PR Manager will own the PR strategy building media relations and supporting the wider marketing and communications teams to drive continued awareness and business growth.
- Drive the communications strategy for an industry leading Food Services business
- Support the wider marketing and communications teams
Our client is a CMO major player in the industrial bioproduction of innovative
therapy medicines in the field of rare diseases.
BedfordshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Michael Page Healthcare is involved in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Minimum Bac + 5 of scientific university or business school
The Product Marketing Lead will administrate and maintain all aspects of the product range presentation and marketing ensuring product, branding, range, packaging, key messages, voice to the customer/consumer, social media presence, imagery and USP's are in line with the business, sales, operational and commercial strategy.
LeedsPermanent£24,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing business based in Bedfordshire
- Leaders in their industry with over 50 years experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Marketing division based in Leeds.
BuckinghamshirePermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- Glassdoor - Employees Choice Best Place to Work
The Marketing Executive is apart of the UK Professional Marketing team responsible for the profitability, management and execution of all products. This role will assist in driving the function at a product and marketing level to ensure all responsibilities are delivered in an effective and timely fashion
- Fantastic opportunity working with a leading global manufacturer
- Generalist Marketing role perfect for a career driven individual