Marketing & Agency - Business Services jobs
59 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobSt AlbansPermanent
The Mack Brooks Exhibitions Group are looking for a PR/Marketing Executive to add to their growing team based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire. This role will be responsible for providing full administrative support as well as assisting with a variety of PR/Marketing activities relating to preparation and staging of trade events. Internal contact to exhibition teams and external contact to agencies and media companies as and when needed.
West EndPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- International specialist business with 50+ years of global exhibition experience
- A fantastic opportunity to take on a PR Marketing Executive role
A new and exciting role in which you will be supporting the Head of Brand and Consumer Marketing Executive create engaging campaigns to their target consumers.
IsleworthPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- New role to develop and execiting marketing campaigns for education provider
- Must have experience in creating engaging content both offline and online
Senior Marketing Manager - define, develop and deliver the go to market strategy maximising existing channels and driving new innovation and development through market understanding and working collaboratively with the wider business units for this industrial Services organisation based near Isleworth developing the value proposition and drive continued sales growth.
CumbriaPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Develop the value propositon and deliver key marketing messages
- Supporta remote and global work force
Working with the Chief Executive and Deputy Chief Executive to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns and an effective digital marketing and business support delivery strategy
- An exiciting role as a Digital Marketing Officer
- Within a leading membership organiasation
The client I am working with are currently looking for a German Senior Regional Marketing Campaign Specialist to join a global business in Leeds.
DorkingPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Senior Regional Marketing Campaign Specialist
The Bid Manager will be responsible for the end to end management of multi-million £ bids. You will work with subject matter experts and closely with senior stakeholders to drive the continued development of the business through the creation of complex proposal documents.
AtherstonePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Management of bids into the public sector and education sectors
- Experience of managing multi-million £ bids required
An exciting opportunity for an Insight Manager to join the team of this Warwickshire based Logistics business.
LeedsPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- Insight Manager required for Logistics business.
- Customer analyitics experience required.
Working as part of the Field Activation Team to ensure that all elements of field activation support are collated and delivered from the clients to the field teams in a timely manner for perfect execution in every store, every time.
EssexPermanent£37,000 - £42,000
- Are you an excellent communicator?
- Do you have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel?
The Partnership Marketing Manager role is an all-encompassing programme marketing management role responsible for planning and executing high impact marketing campaigns across the UK and Internationally. If you have International digital marketing experience within the education sector, this role could be the one for you!
WeybridgePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Fantastic Opportunity Within A Global Organisation
- Partnership Marketing Manager Needed For A Growing Team
The Marketing Manager's role is to assist with the execution of all aspects of the company's marketing activities and take personal ownership of the execution of campaigns. Specifically, this role is concerned with lead generation through relevant, timely campaigns & communications.
- A fantastic Campaign Manager role for a growing Software company
- You will have experience in email marketing and end-to-end campaign management