Marketing & Agency - Business Services jobs
46 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Featured JobCoventryPermanent
Arden University are looking to recruit a Corporate Business Development Director to drive and develop their brand with both Corporate and SME businesses. Arden University has a unique distance and blended learning proposition developed around it's core values of Innovation, Integrity, Ownership and Support.
Featured JobPortsmouthPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to join Arden University
- Responsible for heading up Corporate Business Development
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with Really B2B, a fast growing and award winning B2B agency near Portsmouth, with a focus on delivering ROI for their clients. They are looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Strategy and Planning Manager to report into their Strategy Director
Featured JobSloughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Multi-award-winning B2B agency on the south coast
- Key needs: analytics, creative thinking, integrated strategy development
This is an excellent opportunity to join Segro, a major industrial leading property organisation in Slough. As Partnership Development Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and developing partnerships with a range of public sector, community and business organisations, to support the company's CSR and commercial objectives.
- Join Segro within their marketing, communications and public affairs team
- You will have stakeholder engagement or account management experience
Group Marketing Communications Executive - Waterlogic
This is an excellent opportunity to join Waterlogic, the leading designer, manufacturer, distributor and operator of drinking water purification and dispensing systems designed for environments such as offices, factories, hospitals, hotels, schools, restaurants and other workplaces.
- An excellent opportunity to join Waterlogic, a global business services company
- You will need international marketing communications experience
The Product Manager will proactively manage a wide and varied portfolio of products and deliver innovative marketing activities that will grow Arrow's market share, increase GP and maximise the wallet share from their existing customers.
Hammersmith and FulhamPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Product Manager required for growing business based in Shropshire.
- Strategic Marketing background advantageous.
Unique opportunity for a broad Communications Manager with experience in PR & IR to join a leading Biotechnology & Pharma research business in West London.
BuckinghamshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Unique opportunity to join a leading Biotechnology / Pharma research company.
- Science/Pharma background ideal. PR & IR experience essential.
The Bid Writer will be required to prepare documents used to pitch for contracts, offering services to external clients and creating long lasting relationships across the business.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a fast growing business
- Previously voted in Sunday Time Top 100 Businesses to work for
The Marketing Manager will manage the marketing mix by communicating with existing customers on products and services as well as researching and defining new customers that fit the goals and objectives of the business. This role will also be responsible for communications to ensure that the business speaks one voice, both internally and externally.
CroydonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a global B2B company based in Buckinghamshire
- Generalist Marketing role suitable for a career driven marketer
Provide support to the marketing and sales functions in proposals, communications, collateral, presentations to both existing and potential customers. You will be an excellent writer with excellent attention to detail.
TeddingtonPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Creative bid / tender writing
- Impeccable written English skills required
The Marketing Executive will support the full business with end to end marketing campaigns and communications to internal and external audiences. This broad role will engage with multiple levels of stakeholders and will incorporate communications, events, internal communications, social media and website content.
- Fully integrated role covering marketing and communications across on/offline
- Global Business Services organisation in an established marketing team