Marketing & Agency - CRM Agencies jobs
10 Matching Jobs
CRM Agencies jobs
The UK Regional Marketing Processes function is responsible for all processes related to customer database management and customer engagement, aiming to enhance our customer experience at each stage of their purchasing and ownership experience.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £33,000
- Responsible for all processes related to customer database management
- Aiming to enhance our customer experience at each stage of their journey
My client, an international law firm, is seeking a CRM executive to sit within it's London team.
Leamington SpaTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- Candidates MUST have InterAction experience
- Candidates MUST have 2-3 years B2B CRM experience
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Customer Retention Manager on behalf of our client - the world's largest distributor to the professional market.
Milton KeynesTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
- Managing process and relationship with stakeholders around customer retention
- Proven experience in managing marketing programmes of significant value
CRM consultant required immediately for interim support
LeedsPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Immediate need for a CRM specialist to deliver CRM for an Automotive client
- Creative delivery of Email and DM
A data focused marketing team, within a full service marketing agency, looking for a CRM Account Manager.
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- CRM Account Manager
The CRM / Email Marketing Manager will act as a vital member of the Customer Marketing team to support marketing automation, customer engagement and real-time insight to build effective campaign plans.
- A popular West Midlands based Leisure business are looking to grow their team
- A CRM / Email Marketing Manager to join the Customer Marketing team
The successful applicant will manage and optimise campaigns to generate business, using a range of multi-channel platforms to boost exposure and outreach.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- CRM Marketing Executive to join a fast paced, growing marketing brand.
- Industry leading fulfilment marketing agency based in South Manchester.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for CRM and company data management
- Provide segmented, researched data for sales & marketing campaigns
- Data best practice coach and champion
- Data policeman - including GDPR strategy
- Detailed individual client research
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- CRM Executive
I am currently recruiting for a Senior CRM Manager to join a widely recognised organisation within the Leisure industry, based in Leeds.
WatfordTemporary£28,000 - £32,000
- Leisure Industry
A great opportunity for a Digital CRM Executive within an FMCG organisation in Watford. You will be joining an organisation that is increasingly prominent within the digital marketplace. This is initially an 8 week contract.
- Exciting opportunity to work within international FMCG organisation
- You must have proven Digital CRM experience