Marketing & Agency - CRM Agencies jobs
12 Matching Jobs
CRM Agencies jobs
- Greater ManchesterTemporary
My client are lookin for a Solution Architect to be a key member of the Salesforce Email Marketing team. This role is responsible for leading the design and delivery of solutions and technologies on Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) to meet email marketing business goals and technical requirements.
- Great opportunity with a market leading organisation
- Fantastic office environment and a rapidly growing team!
As the CRM Manager for this niche business in Surrey, you will develop, plan and execute a clear CRM strategy which in aid will achieve overall business targets. With the main aim to increase customer value and ensure maximum profit for business development and growth.
HertfordshirePermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- CRM Manager - Fantastic innovation opportunity
- Niche business going through a growth opportunity
Michael Page have been assigned to search for a CRM Campaign Manager for a business based in Hertfordshire. The CRM Campaign Manager will be responsible for creating CRM communications.
ManchesterTemporary£50,000 - £55,000
- A growing retailer based in Hertfordshire
- A really exciting and challenging role that offers development and progression
An excellent opportunity to join this business as Head of CRM to drive strategic direction in this area.
Greater ManchesterTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Head of CRM role with real opportunity to make a difference
- Senior role paying a competive salary
My client are looking for a CRM Manager to join their team on a 12 month contract to oversee the implementation of a new single customer view CRM system.
West YorkshirePermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- CRM Manager position with an exciting Leisure travel brand.
- Immediate start
This is role that is the best of the education and commercial worlds.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Leading direct marketing agency with a strong, loyal B2B/education client base
- Clients based solely in the further and higher education space
My client are looking for a CRM Manager to come on board and carry out a plan/strategy to maximise the CRM potential and use across the organisation.
- Someone that can get the most out of a CRM system and advise on best practice
- Someone that understands how to improve business processes through a CRM
Leading Leeds business require a senior campaign manager to be instrumental in creating idea that deliver ROI across channels and drive new customer acquisition.
Milton KeynesTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
- leading stable of utilities brands
- proud Leeds business with enviable reputation
CRM consultant required immediately for interim support
- Immediate need for a CRM specialist to deliver CRM for an Automotive client
- Creative delivery of Email and DM