Marketing & Agency - Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
77 Matching Jobs
Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
- Featured JobBradfordPermanent
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join an incredibly progressive organisation who are destined to see major growth. As with any SME, this is an opportunity to become hands-on and involved with multiple business functions, assisting in the growth and development of a market leader.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Excellent opportunity with a quick growth SME
- One of the market leaders in industry
BuryPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Driving new and exciting user centred developments.
A leading retailer of home products based close to Bury is looking for an Ecommerce Trading Manager to look after their online sales performance and digital marketing.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Ecommerce Trading Manager
- Large Ecommerce Household Retailer
Your opportunity to work as a Digital Account Manager for a well known, fast paced growing digital agency based in the Leeds area.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Rapidly growing, fast paced. North Yorkshire based digital Agency
- Keen knowledge of the digital sector and history of dealing with known brands
An exciting opportunity to work as a Web Developer within a fast paced, growing, Harrogate based Agency.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Fast Paced Growing Integrated Agency
- Must have ability to code and build full sites
LondonTemporary£65 - £90 per day (£16,899 - £23,398)
- Developer to join an established digital agency.
- Growing digital agency based in Leeds City Centre.
We are looking for a couple of passionate and driven Digital Marketing Assistants to join a great publishing and media organisation based in London. Within this role, you will be an integral part of them team as they look to personalise and improve the engagement of their subscribers.
SelbyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Temporary Contract Position in Digital Marketing Team based in London
- Large Publishing and Media Organisation
My client have ambitious plans for growth, both within different areas of training in the UK market and internationally. They are now looking for a senior web developer to influence the direction of all of the organisation's systems.
LiverpoolTemporary£28,000 - £32,000
- Lead a team of 3 developers
- Oversee all system and backend development
My client are looking for a Digital Communications Specialist to join them on an initial 6 month contract.
SurreyTemporary£299 - £399 per day (£77,791 - £103,724)
- Digital Communications Specialist
- Based near Liverpool
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a global FMCG organisation based in Surrey. Our is currently looking for a Digital Communications Manager to motivate, advocate and protect the brand and it's people. This is a full time temporary role for a period of 6 months.
- Temporary Contract Position Based in Kingston (South West London)
- Large FMCG Organisation