Marketing & Agency - Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
32 Matching Jobs
Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
- City of LondonTemporary£35,000 - £42,000
Our client is a market leading publisher for their area of expertise. Publishing multiple print titles in the UK and US, alongside a fast growing digital product portfolio. Following a recent investment in a CRM platform and a new digital edition, we are looking for an experienced Subscriptions Marketing Manager to develop and implement strategies across the digital and subscriptions products
West YorkshirePermanent£23,000 - £30,000
- London Based Temporary Contract Position in Digital Marketing Team
- Large Publishing and Media Organisation
Digital Account Manager position leading digital based campaigns for a leading creative agency
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- - Chance to work with industry experts
- - Fantastic agency enviorment
You will be part of a great team, responsible for delivering beautiful websites and powerful e-commerce solutions to growing businesses in the UK and beyond.
You will be leading company's business development by bringing on new clients and helping to grow existing client accounts. This role will play a key role in helping us to achieve ambitious growth plans.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £41,000
- Web Development Agency
- Senior Account Manager
Leading and delivering on all marketing strategy targeted to the four major markets. Ensuring the team optimise lead generation and conversion through targeted campaigns.
CheshireTemporary£22,000 - £26,000
- Opportunity to join growing marketing department with huge scope
- A really broad role managing a team of seven
My client is a leading business services organisation with offices in Cheshire looking to for a Digital Marketing Executive to cover maternity leave for 12 months.
HarrogatePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity
- Leading Business Services Organisation
PPC Account Manager
LondonPermanent£33,000 - £35,000
- - Leading SEO agency
- - Representing Internationally Recognised Clients
Responsible for the commercial performance of all email and website content, the Digital Marketing Manager will deliver and execute all seasonal digital communications within the business. That plan will optimise conversion and revenue, providing a compelling and seamless customer journey, and remaining true to the brand and its values.
BathPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- London Based Position in Digital Marketing Team
- Large Fashion Retailer
A committed Ecommerce Executive is needed to optimise and deliver the brands UK & Ireland's digital marketing communication strategy. This role is based in Bath.
- Working for a global retail business
- Broad Digital Marketing Role