Marketing & Agency - Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
79 Matching Jobs
Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £41,500
The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust are seeking a Digital Manager to manage digital content and development across the organisation. The role includes managing new digital initiatives, engagement and content management across channels, managing relationships with staff across the organisation and external suppliers, analysis and reporting of results, campaign planning and content strategy
- Leading hospital specialising in Cancer treatment & care
- Excellent opportunity to join an established digital team
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join an incredibly progressive organisation who are destined to see major growth. As with any SME, this is an opportunity to become hands-on and involved with multiple business functions, assisting in the growth and development of a market leader.
DewsburyPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Excellent opportunity with a quick growth SME
- One of the market leaders in industry
Ecommerce executive for a fast growing manufacturing company based in Dewsburry.
North YorkshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Experiance of marketplace and Shopify
- Outreach and customer engagement
My client have a growing Magento platform and now want an in-house resource to manage their digital presence.
As an in-house Magento specialist you will be an expert user of eCommerce platform. You will also have an understanding of the main marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon.
LiverpoolTemporary£28,000 - £32,000
- Leading online retailer.
- Experience of using a Magento eCommerce platform.
My client are looking for a Digital Communications Specialist to join them on an initial 6 month contract.
LondonTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- Digital Communications Specialist
- Based near Liverpool
A large national Charity based in London are seeking a Digital Project Manager to oversee and manage the development of a new web site.
ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Must have Digital Project Management Experience
- Must have Website Redevelopment Experience
This SEO Executive position has been created by a digital agency in the centre of Manchester. They have restructured their digital offering and are looking to add a junior SEO professional whom they can train in the technical side of SEO. My client is of the belief that a more junior candidate trained in their way can be more beneficial to the business than an already established professional.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- SEO Executive
- Digital Focused Business
A Membership Body based in central London are seeking a Digital Marketing and Communications Manager to help define the digital marketing strategy for the company, working closely with the Head of Digital.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Seeking a Digital Marketer with Not for Profit experience
- New opportunity in a brand new team
West YorkshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Driving new and exciting user centred developments.
On a daily basis and as a PM you will be responsible for understanding the business goals that are to be addressed by technology-based initiatives and to assist in the delivery of projects that support the executive team in achieving these goals.
- Familiar with methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile.
- Manage and deliver projects efficiently and effectively.