Marketing & Agency - Direct Mail jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Direct Mail jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£34,000 - £37,000
To innovatively manage the charity's Individual Giving program to sustain and grow income generation in line with ambitious growth aspirations.
Project manage and deliver a range of direct marketing activity, to drive forward the recruitment and retention of new committed giving and cash supporters, whilst maintaining our loyal supporter base to continue to engage with and support Livability's cause.
WokingTemporary£51,000 - £55,000
- Leading health and care charity
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing fundraising team!
You will lead and motivate the team to deliver supporter acquisition plans over a 12 month period.
NorthamptonTemporary£25,000 - £28,000
- Amazing opportunity to work for an International Conservation Charity
- Lead and motivate the team to deliver ambitious supporter acquisition plans
A large, well known organisation are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Officer to be based out of their offices in Northampton. The role would involve working under the direction of the Direct Marketing Manager to effectively manage development and acquisition campaigns to generate income.
OxfordshireTemporary£27,500 - £35,000
- A well known, national organisation are recruiting a Digital Marketing Officer
- Based in Northampton, and a contrant initially for 6 months
An excellent opportunity for a Marketing and Fundraising Officer to work for a prestigious Institute based in the heart of Oxford- initially on a 3-6 month contract with an opportunity to go permanent
BedfordshireTemporary£22,000 - £26,000
- An excellent opportunity for a Marketing and Fundraising Officer
- Working for a prestigious instituation based in central Oxford
The Interim Direct Marketing Executive role is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to immerse themselves within a well-established and forward thinking Direct Marketing team. With a Direct Marketing team in excess of 20 people, the successful candidate will join a successful team. They will be supporting across a multitude of different direct marketing campaigns and across a range of different products.
BerkshirePermanent£19,000 - £24,000
- Opportunity for a Direct Marketing Executive to develop in a great team
- Internationally recognisable charity based in fantastic offices
My clients is a nationally recognised Charity with ambitious growth plans for 2016. As a result their Marketing team are recruiting for a Campaign Executive to come and manage the day to day aspects of multiple national campaigns.
West YorkshirePermanent£19,000 - £25,000
- Michael Page are recruiting for a Campaign Executive
- For nationally recogbnised Charity Based in Berkshire
Are you interested in Fashion Marketing?
Do you want to be part of a successful retail fashion brand?
Paying up to £25,000 per annum, we have an exciting opportunity for a Promotions Executive to join one of my clients Sales Promotion Team in Marketing.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to account manage and implement the banker and test promotional plans, ensuring demand targets, costs and deadlines are achieved.
Commutable from Huddersfield/Leeds/Bradford - West Yorkshire
LeedsTemporary£28,000 - £30,000
- Promotions Executive
- Promotions Executive
Michael Page Marketing are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity Direct Marketing Campaign Manager for a Financial business in Leeds.
- Financial Services