Marketing & Agency - Executive Search jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Executive Search jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
The Marketing Director will be have the responsibility of creating and delivering a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business and its oversee the delivery and development. To create compelling and attractive marketing initiatives for UK and International students.
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Innovative marketing strategy for exciting student accommodation business
- Fast growing organisation
Opportunity to join a market leading digital marketing agency as a Senior Business Development Manager, utilise leading techniques in analysis, SEO, PPC, outreach, online PR and creative assets. My client operates with the customer at the heart of their solutions and provide excellent customer service, focused on honesty and integrity.
- Senior Business Development Manager at a market leadeing Digital Agency
- Developing new opportunities and pitching winning campaigns accross the UK
The Global Marketing Director will be responsible for shaping and executing the strategic market plan so to deliver annual business targets for a new branded product range. Operating in an entrepreneurial environment, within a large corporate business, the Global Marketing Director will create winning "Go to Market" plans for key countries, and create a winning marketing toolbox that can be adapted to each market.
- Global organisation with a passion for innovation
- Remit to shape and deliver the global marketing strategy
Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, the Marketing Communications Director will have full autonomy to create, shape and deliver the global communications strategy for this marketing leading technology brand. The successful candidate will have 360 responsibility across channel partner management, digital marketing, events, PR and content.
- Excellent marketiing leadership position with global remit
- Number 1 brands in technology sector