Marketing & Agency - Exhibitions / Events & Experiential jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Exhibitions / Events & Experiential jobs
- Featured JobWest MallingPermanent
We are currently partnering with UBM - One of Kent's most prestigious businesses who are recruiting for a VAT Manager. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years VAT experience and have a recongnised tax qualification (ATT/CTA).
TwickenhamPermanent£40,000 - £43,000
- FTSE Listed Events Business
- VAT Manager
Customer Insight Analyst - Tableau
My client has an exciting opportunity to work at their modern headquarters. They have recently invested in a range of technologies to deliver automated marketing, reporting, insights and data visualisation in order to develop their understanding and be much more responsive to customers' needs.
East GrinsteadPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- An interesting Customer Insight Analyst role for a global B2B business
- You will have previous experience using Tableau
Be the sole marketer that is focused on driving attendees to the biggest event run by the business. This will involve managing and reporting on marketing campaigns.
ManchesterPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- An exciting Brand Marketing Executive for a Media and Events Company
- You will need experience in the management of marketing campaigns
An exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Executive to join a leading Business Services organisation who specialises in events that unite some of the world's largest brands.
The role is based in Manchester.
CrawleyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Marketing Executive
- Events industry based in Manchester
Senior Conference Producer for an independent media group based near Crawley joining an established team to deliver a diverse programme of conferences and industry awards. This fast paced role will manage multiple projects building strong internal and external relationships to deliver profitable events on time and to budget.
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£18,000 - £26,000
- Conference / events production, secure speakers and deliver marketing
- Experience in conference / event production required
This is an all encompassing Marketing Executive role for a dynamic business that will provide you with a fantastic career path.
LeatherheadPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- An exciting Marketing Executive for a Dynamic Multinational B2B Business
- You must have previous experience in a fully-integrated marketing role
The Special Events Manager based in Leatherhead will lead, develop, promote and implement a broad portfolio of events that will aid the Not For Profit Organisation.
TwickenhamPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Special Events Manager
- Not For Profit Organisation
This role has ben created to help the team drive attendants to events through a variety of marketing channels.
- An exciting Marketing Executive role for a large multinational B2B Business
- You must have previous experience in email marketing
- Press & PR
- Marketing & Partnerships
- Websites & Social Media
- Leadership & Management
ReigatePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Media & Communications
- Online & Social Media Content
This is an exciting Events Executive to organise, manage and grow my client's event portfolio.
The successful candidate will be central to planning, developing and executing brand presence and product suite across a range of major events.
- Events Executive Role for a growing Software Business
- You must have previous experience in a B2B events role