Marketing & Agency - Exhibitions / Events & Experiential jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Exhibitions / Events & Experiential jobs
- Featured JobWest MallingPermanent
We are currently partnering with UBM - One of Kent's most prestigious businesses who are recruiting for a VAT Manager. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years VAT experience and have a recongnised tax qualification (ATT/CTA).
LeatherheadPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- FTSE Listed Events Business
- VAT Manager
The Special Events Manager based in Leatherhead will lead, develop, promote and implement a broad portfolio of events that will aid the Not For Profit Organisation.
CrawleyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Special Events Manager
- Not For Profit Organisation
Senior Conference Producer for an independent media group based near Crawley joining an established team to deliver a diverse programme of conferences and industry awards. This fast paced role will manage multiple projects building strong internal and external relationships to deliver profitable events on time and to budget.
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£18,000 - £26,000
- Research & develop conferences secure speakers and deliver marketing
- Experience in conference production required
This is an all encompassing Marketing Executive role for a dynamic business that will provide you with a fantastic career path.
TwickenhamPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- An exciting Marketing Executive for a Dynamic Multinational B2B Business
- You must have previous experience in multi-channel marketing
This role has ben created to help the team drive attendants to events through a variety of marketing channels.
- An exciting Marketing Executive role for a large multinational B2B Business
- You must have previous experience in email marketing
- Press & PR
- Marketing & Partnerships
- Websites & Social Media
- Leadership & Management
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£20,000 - £28,000
- Media & Communications
- Online & Social Media Content
The primary responsibility of this role is to deliver representative and insightful customer findings to support the strategic development of my client's events and the services they provide. Providing a professional customer research service to internal and external clients, you will be responsible for the design, set up, programming, data management and analysis of these surveys with the support of a team member.
TwickenhamPermanent£40,000 - £43,000
- A fantastic Research Executive position for a Global B2B Company
- You must have previous experience in research
Customer Insight Analyst - Tableau
My client has an exciting opportunity to work at their modern headquarters. They have recently invested in a range of technologies to deliver automated marketing, reporting, insights and data visualisation in order to develop their understanding and be much more responsive to customers' needs.
ReigatePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- An interesting Customer Insight Analyst role for a global B2B business
- You will have previous experience using Tableau
This is an exciting Events Executive to organise, manage and grow my client's event portfolio.
The successful candidate will be central to planning, developing and executing brand presence and product suite across a range of major events.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Events Executive Role for a growing Software Business
- You must have previous experience in a B2B events role
Working as a Senior Member of Staff within the organisation - as the Head of Events your primary responsibility will be to run a busy events department, managing a great team who are responsible for the programming and logistics of major global financial and economic events management.
- Must have knowledge of the finance sector and a passion for economics
- Must have line management experience