Marketing & Agency - Exhibitions / Events & Experiential jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Exhibitions / Events & Experiential jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
My client Innovation Enterprise, an Argyle company, and a leading producer of B2B events and marketing services, is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing to lead their growing marketing team in their London office.
CheadlePermanent£19,000 - £23,000
- Marketing Director needed for exciting Digital Media and Events leader
- Must have strong experience in leading and developing teams
My client are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their vibrant team based in Cheadle, working on an immediately recognisable account.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing team
- Workning on an account with an immediately recognisable brand
A dynamic Events Manager role managing a portfolio of events throughout the calendar year. This role will include a broad range of tasks from logistics to exec-level stakeholder management.
- This is a fantastic events role for a prestigious health charity
- This is an autonomous role for a
Brand Events Planner position, working for a leading University based in Surrey.
- Super Events opportunity
- Based in Surrey
Leading global events consultancy seek a proven operations director - pharma events to spearhead client relationships and to lead all operational project management for a range of global pharma clients.
- Leading integrated healthcare consultancy with a strong global pharma portfolio
- Fantastic, progressive culture, in easy reach from both London and The Midlands
Are you looking for a new challenge and a step up into a Marketing Executive role, then this great Global Events & Media business could be just the for role you!
- Exciting Marketing Executive opportunity with a Global Events Business
- You must bring a broad mix of marketing skills from DM to Sponsorship
- Press & PR
- Marketing & Partnerships
- Websites & Social Media
- Leadership & Management
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Media & Communications
- Online & Social Media Content
Working as a Senior Member of Staff within the organisation - as the Head of Events your primary responsibility will be to run a busy events department, managing a great team who are responsible for the programming and logistics of major global financial and economic events management.
- Must have knowledge of the finance sector and a passion for economics
- Must have line management experience