Marketing & Agency - Exhibitions / Events & Experiential jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Exhibitions / Events & Experiential jobs
- East GrinsteadPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
Be the sole marketer that is focused on driving attendees to the biggest event run by the business. This will involve managing and reporting on marketing campaigns.
CrawleyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- An exciting Brand Marketing Executive for a Media and Events Company
- You will need experience in the management of marketing campaigns
Senior Conference Producer for an independent media group based near Crawley joining an established team to deliver a diverse programme of conferences and industry awards. This fast paced role will manage multiple projects building strong internal and external relationships to deliver profitable events on time and to budget.
- Conference / events production, secure speakers and deliver marketing
- Experience in conference / event production required
- Press & PR
- Marketing & Partnerships
- Websites & Social Media
- Leadership & Management
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Media & Communications
- Online & Social Media Content
Working as a Senior Member of Staff within the organisation - as the Head of Events your primary responsibility will be to run a busy events department, managing a great team who are responsible for the programming and logistics of major global financial and economic events management.
Kingston upon ThamesTemporary£30,000 - £32,000
- Must have knowledge of the finance sector and a passion for economics
- Must have line management experience
Enterprise & Technology Solutions is a global function, delivering HR, Finance, Information & Analytics, Real Estate Management, Travel & Facilities Management, IT and Technology. Health and Safety is an integral component to ensure our occupational safety standards, operational resilience and business continuity. Following increased focus and rigor in the health and safety management of corporate Events an exciting opportunity has arisen to help co-ordinate system and processes..
- Health & Safety Events Coordinator minimum period of 12 months starting ASAP
- with potential to permanent - candidates must have NEBOSH