Marketing & Agency - Exhibitions / Events & Experiential jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Exhibitions / Events & Experiential jobs
- FarnboroughPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
This is a pivotal role to drive attendance to one of the most prestigious events in the world and also to ensure the success of all events held at my client's state of the art venues.
OxfordPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- A fantastic Marketing Manager role for a prestigious events business
- You must have strong experience in campaign management within the B2B space
Michael Page have partnered with a fast expanding Consultancy business in order to expand and redefine their Marketing team. With a number of clients based globally, they are now heavily investing in their Events and Marketing Team and, as a result, are recruiting for an Events Executive, based in their head office in Oxford.
- Focused on developing and organising National events
- A key link between the Events team and the business at whole
- Press & PR
- Marketing & Partnerships
- Websites & Social Media
- Leadership & Management
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Media & Communications
- Online & Social Media Content
Working as a Senior Member of Staff within the organisation - as the Head of Events your primary responsibility will be to run a busy events department, managing a great team who are responsible for the programming and logistics of major global financial and economic events management.
- Must have knowledge of the finance sector and a passion for economics
- Must have line management experience