Marketing & Agency - Exhibitions / Events & Experiential jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Exhibitions / Events & Experiential jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
My client Innovation Enterprise, an Argyle company, and a leading producer of B2B events and marketing services, is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing to lead their growing marketing team in their London office.
BerkshireTemporary£25,000 - £28,000
- Marketing Director needed for exciting Digital Media and Events leader
- Must have strong experience in leading and developing teams
You will take a lead role in identifying, managing and promoting events. In addition you will provide professional support with all marketing, conferencing, stakeholder and branding activities.
East GrinsteadPermanent£23,000 - £24,000
- You will take a lead role in identifying, managing and promoting events
- Provid professional support with all marketing and branding activities
This is a fast-paced role where you will juggle multiple projects at various stages of development in addition to building relationships with a multitude of stakeholders including editorial, sales, marketing and operations. You will be responsible for conducting in-depth research calls, securing top-quality speakers, copywriting and leading the project team to deliver financial objectives.
GloucestershirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A dynamic Conference Producer role for a renowned Media and Events Business
- You must have degree-level education and commercial work experience
Excellent opportunity for an Events Manager to join a well known retail organisation based in Gloucestershire.
- Event Manager required for exciting Retail business in Gloucester
- Great opportunity for an experienced Event Manager to drive brand engagement
- Press & PR
- Marketing & Partnerships
- Websites & Social Media
- Leadership & Management
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Media & Communications
- Online & Social Media Content
Working as a Senior Member of Staff within the organisation - as the Head of Events your primary responsibility will be to run a busy events department, managing a great team who are responsible for the programming and logistics of major global financial and economic events management.
- Must have knowledge of the finance sector and a passion for economics
- Must have line management experience