Marketing & Agency - Exhibitions / Events & Experiential jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Exhibitions / Events & Experiential jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
My client Innovation Enterprise, an Argyle company, and a leading producer of B2B events and marketing services, is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing to lead their growing marketing team in their London office.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Marketing Director needed for exciting Digital Media and Events leader
- Must have strong experience in leading and developing teams
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest charities today on a portfolio of events that are ever-changing.
BerkshirePermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- This is a great opportunity to work on a variety of events
- This role is with one of the household names in the Charity sector
The Events Executive is responsible for coordinating primarily events and, where necessary, wider business development and marketing activity across the Reading, London and Southampton offices.
BedfordshireTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Organise Prestigious Events for Well Known Business
- Excellent Opportunity for Passionate Events Proffesional
This is an Events-focused role taking ownership on our client's external event activity. This will include researching, planning, promoting, delivering and evaluating a range of high quality events.
CheadlePermanent£19,000 - £23,000
- Sunday Times 100 Best Company 2017
- Leading Certification Body
My client are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their vibrant team based in Cheadle, working on an immediately recognisable account.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing team
- Workning on an account with an immediately recognisable brand
A dynamic Events Manager role managing a portfolio of events throughout the calendar year. This role will include a broad range of tasks from logistics to exec-level stakeholder management.
- This is a fantastic events role for a prestigious health charity
- This is an autonomous role for a
Brand Events Planner position, working for a leading University based in Surrey.
- Super Events opportunity
- Based in Surrey
Leading global events consultancy seek a proven operations director - pharma events to spearhead client relationships and to lead all operational project management for a range of global pharma clients.
- Leading integrated healthcare consultancy with a strong global pharma portfolio
- Fantastic, progressive culture, in easy reach from both London and The Midlands
Are you looking for a new challenge and a step up into a Marketing Executive role, then this great Global Events & Media business could be just the for role you!
- Exciting Marketing Executive opportunity with a Global Events Business
- You must bring a broad mix of marketing skills from DM to Sponsorship