Marketing & Agency - Financial Services jobs
69 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- StockportPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
This Content Editor is a crucial role working within one of the large players in the financial market based close to Stockport. They are looking for a candidate whom has innovative content ideas, and can help put them ahead of their competition in written and visual content.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Content Editor - Financial Services
- Multi-Brand Business
Great chance to join a leading and growing Financial Services company with a great brand and proposition. Based in central London. This is a new role created as part of their continued growth.
BasingstokeTemporary£31,000 - £34,000
- Great chance to join a leading financial services organisation
- Previous IFA marketing experience essential
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's most trusted brands as a Marketing Acquisition Executive on a nine month FTC starting asap.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £100,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's most trusted brands
- 9 month FTC starting asap!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Head of Marketing to lead the rapid growth of a B2C Financial Services challenger brand. The main focus will be on Lending products and driving customer acquisition.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
- Great chance to join a challenger retail financial services brand
- Previous B2C Financial Services experience is essential
The Customer Insight Analyst will be part of a talented Customer Insights and Analytics team. The role covers analysis, predictive modelling and customer segmentation.
The team has a pivotal role within the business in directing future strategy, supporting Marketing, Product and the wider business areas.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Customer Insight Analyst
- Financial Services, Manchester Based
Fantastic broad junior role supporting marketing and sales teams, including external client contact and management of events.
MaidenheadTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic junior role in Wealth Management business
- Broad scope across marketing and sales
Support the sales efforts of the business by delivering a series of marketing activities
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Great opportunity to be delivering a series of marketing activities
- Manage online & offline advertising, emails & branded merchandise & events
The role of Marketing Manager is for a fast growing underwriting business based in central London. They have an international focus. The person in this role will be highly influential in developing the marketing strategy and overseeing implementation.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Great opportunity for someone to progress their Insurance Marketing career
- Previous B2B Insurance Marketing Experience Essential
The role of Marketing Executive will aid in the execution of the Bank's marketing strategy across both B2B and B2C channels. The Marketing activities will be focused on growing the business area and developing new business opportunities for the division. The role will encompass a full mix of online and offline marketing channels.
- Opportunity with a leading specialist UK Bank
- Previous B2B and B2C experience in Financial Services highly preferred