Marketing & Agency - Financial Services jobs
70 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
An existing opportunity has to come to market for an experienced PR & Content Manager Product to join a forward thinking, successful and expanding team.
As PR and Content Marketing Manager you will be responsible for planning, developing and managing all press and public relations activity for the company and creating meaningful, relevant and insightful content for re-purpose across the business.
An exciting opportunity for a Head of Partnerships to join the team of this specialist Financial Services business. Location is flexible but the role will require regular travel to the Midlands based head office.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £73,000
- Head of Partnerships required for secialist FS business.
- Insurance experience advantageous.
The role of Senior Product Manager - Credit Cards is for a leading UK Bank. The position will lead a team focused on driving acquisition, playing a key role in development of the product strategy.
City of LondonTemporary£27,000
- Great opportunity with a leading UK Bank
- Previous Credit Card Product Management experience is essential
Fantastic opportunity for a junior marketing and communications assistant to gain invaluable experience in global insurance company with large marketing function
City of LondonTemporary£100 - £120 per day (£25,998 - £31,198)
- Communications Assistant
- Leading international insurance brand
Fantastic entry-level position for a candidate looking to kick-start their career in communications
City of LondonTemporary£36,000 - £37,000
- External Communications Officer
- Leading Global Bank
* Design and deliver communications strategies and plans for business areas and work closely with the Communication Directorate, colleagues and stakeholders
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- *Design and deliver communications strategies and plans for business areas ensu
- Understanding of the financial services sector.
The role of marketing executive is for a leading Financial Services company focused on Wealth Advisory. They have an international presence and are growing the London marketing team.
Sutton ColdfieldTemporary£45,000 - £50,000
- Great chance to join a global wealth advisory firm
- Previous marketing experience is essential
I am currently recruiting on an exciting new opportunity on behalf of our client in Sutton Coldfield who are looking for a Relationship Manager to join their marketing team on a maternity cover basis.
- Proactively manage the day to day relationships with existing corporate partners
- Responsible for delivering budget for allocated partnerships
The role of Head of Marketing is for a leading FX company who are currently experiencing strong growth. They are based in central London.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Great chance to join a high growth Financial Services firm
- Previous senior financial services experience required
The role of Head of Internal Communications is for a fast growing and innovative company, based in central London. The role will play a key part in building a positive culture to keep the customer at the heart of all activity, along with ensuring all business areas are aligned and informed.
- A great role where someone can play a key part in a top Financial Services firm
- Previous Financial Services Internal Communications experience required