Marketing & Agency - Financial Services jobs
38 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Featured JobBromsgrovePermanent
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the team at Mortgage Brain based in Bromsgrove.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £37,000
- Senior Marketing Manager-Financial Services.
- Strong Communications skillset required.
You will be responsible for generating marketing ideas and delivering compelling and engaging campaigns to internal and external audiences.
South WalesPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Great chance to join a leading Global Bank
- Previous B2B Financial Services Marketing experience is preferred
Well-established financial services organisation seeks B2B Marketing Executive
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- New B2B marketing opportunity
- Financial Services organisation
The role of Marketing Executive is for a well established and growing Investments company. It is a brand new role and part of their continued growth and investment in marketing.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Great chance to join a growing company in the investments space
- Previous Financial Services Marketing experience and InDesign skills required
The Marketing specialist role is for a leading and distinctive financial services brand based in central London. The role will cover the full mix of channels across both online and offline elements.
ChesterPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Leading and well respected Banking brand
- Strong direct marketing skills from Financial Services required
An excellent opportunity for a 12 month fixed term contract with a leading bank based in Chester and based within a team of campaign managers within a range of marketing channels.
LondonPermanent£21,000 - £26,000
- 12 month FTC
- Excellent opportunity with a leading bank
The role of marketing executive is for a well established SME with a close knit marketing team. The company has a global remit and offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to grow their current marketing skills.
East SussexPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Great chance to join a well established, yet close knit company
- Previous Marketing experience is essential
My client is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team on the south coast.
Working closely with the Sales team to create and execute the customer value and retention programme across their European customer base.
BirminghamPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Excellent opportunity for commercially minded marketer with FS experience
- Global business looking for a customer focused loyalty and retention manager
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team of this Birmingham based FS Business.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Marketing Manager required for specialist FS business.
- Must possess team management experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global financial services data provider as a Digital Communications Executive, based in London.
- Execiting opportunity within a leading financial services business
- Communications role working in a growing brand team.