Marketing & Agency - Financial Services jobs
62 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Featured JobManchesterTemporary
Fibonatix is a Payment Services Provider (PSP) specialising in providing customised global solutions for online businesses. Fibonatix have recently opened their first UK office in the heart of Manchester City Centre and as a result are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager to support them through a period of growth.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £37,000
- Growing Global Payment Services Provider
- Newly created position within the business
The role of Marketing Executive is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Bank on a new proposition that will add growth to the bank and allow them to become the market leader in a B2C focused area of financial services.
- Great chance to join and exciting project at a leading Bank
- Previous Financial Services Marketing experience is absolutely +essential
Financial organisation seeks Senior Product Manager (Mortgages) for 18 month fixed term contract
- Senior Product Manager (Mortgages) required for financial organisation for FTC
- Financial organisation seeks Senior Product Manager (Mortgages) for FTC
Leading financial services organisation seeks an Existing Customer Communications Manager for a 9 month fixed term contract.
BuckinghamshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Financial Services orgnsiation
- 9 month maternity cover contract
The Product Development Manager is a specialist product marketing role that is responsible for the management and development of a range of the businesses financial service products. The role will require managing the product range on a day to day basis, and be responsible for developing new enhancements in order to meet both customer needs and commercial business requirements.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Fantastic opportunity working with a global financial services brand
- Adding a Product Marketing Manager to a growing team
The role of Marketing and Sales Assistant is for a highly respected investment management company with offices in London. You will provide support to the marketing team, as well as assisting the sales function with day to day tasks. The role offers strong career opportunities and personal development, due to the company's growth plans over the next couple of years.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Great opportunity to join a growing Wealth company
- Previous Financial Services experience is essential
The role of Product Marketing Executive is for a leading Insurance company based in London. They have an international presence and cover a range of products and services.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Great chance to join a leading international Insurance company
- Insurance and intermediary marketing knowledge required
The role of product manager is for a leading UK bank based in central London. The role will work across significant proposition and product developments in the B2B banking area.
BristolPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Great chance to join a leading Financial Services company
- Previous Banking Product Management experience is essential
Leading financial services organisation seeks an Assistant Market Insights Manager
StainesPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Leading financial services business seeks Assistant Market Insights Manager
- Great opportunity in large organisation
Develop and execute the home insurance proposition working with product, marketing and sales looking at the customer experience, product and pricing. This will involve creating new in-house capabilities and changing the current business model from its traditional introducer to an inter-mediated model.
- Grow the profitability of the home insurance portfolio
- Home insurance experience required