Marketing & Agency - Financial Services jobs
44 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Featured JobBromsgrovePermanent
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the team at Mortgage Brain based in Bromsgrove.
- Senior Marketing Manager-Financial Services.
- Strong Communications skillset required.
Fibonatix is a Payment Services Provider (PSP) specialising in providing customised global solutions for online businesses. Fibonatix have recently opened their first UK office in the heart of Manchester City Centre and as a result are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager to support them through a period of growth.
- Growing Global Payment Services Provider
- Newly created position within the business
The role of Product Marketing Specialist is for a leading Asset Management/Private Equity company who have a global presence. The company has a strong reputation and is experiencing sustained growth. The role will cover a range of marketing activities across investment solutions, with a main focus on Clean Energy investments. The role will be based in the London office.
SurreyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Oppportunity to join a growing and well established Asset Management brand
- Previous Asset Management/Private Equity Marketing experience preferred
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly capable Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team. With an eye for detail, the ability to work well under pressure the successful applicant will join a busy, hard-working, dynamic team
- Marketing Executive for a leading Mortgage and Savings business
- Proven Marketer needed to provide copy, content and campaign support
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for looking after and maintaining a range of pensions collateral and product marketing items, such as sales aids, employer support, auto enrolment communications, key features and policy booklets
- Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive with FS experience
- Marketing Executive in the Pensions team for South Coast office
The successful applicant will be working within the Insurance Marketing function for a very well known credit broker providing cards, loans, savings and mortgages. As the UK's biggest independent insurance broker, providing 1.6 million car, home and life insurance policies and almost 120,000 loans every year.
WiltshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- To generate effective and engaging insurance marketing copy across channels
- Household name FS brand looking for a copywriter
Exciting newly created role based in Wiltshire.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Significant new role
- Business Development/Marketing role
Great chance to join a leading FinTech company based in London. The role will be responsible for UK Marketing activities.
Walton-On-ThamesPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Great opportunity with a leading FinTech company
- Previous B2B Marketing Exeperience is Essential
You will report in to the Marketing Director but be accountable for your business segment, devising and implementing integrated campaigns that support the sales team.
This is a commercial marketing role focused on demand generation.
- An excellent opportunity to join a leading FinTech provider
- You will need marketing experience within the technology or FS sector