Marketing & Agency - Financial Services jobs
51 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Featured JobBromsgrovePermanent
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the team at Mortgage Brain based in Bromsgrove.
KentPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Senior Marketing Manager-Financial Services.
- Strong Communications skillset required.
This is a great opportunity to join a small but fast growing company based in Kent. They are well established and this role offers the right candidate a great opportunity to make a big impact on the business.
- Opportunity to join a a fast growing Kent based Financial Services company
- Previous B2C direct marketing experience is essential
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team of this Birmingham based General Insurance Business.
LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Marketing Manager required for General Insurance Business.
- Multi channel Marketing experience required.
The role of Presentations Specialist - Client Reporting, is for a leading Investments brand with an excellent reputation. The role is based in central London.
Greater ManchesterPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Opportunity to join a top global Investments company
- Previous client reporting experience within Financial Services is required
An exciting opportunity for a talented Head of Products to join a rapidly expanding financial services business based in Greater Manchester. This is a newly created role as part of the Products Department and will be responsible for setting the vision and direction of products to drive a successful portfolio
ReigatePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Head of Products
- Financial Services, Greater Manchester
Well known Insurance business seeking Customer Communications Specialist to join their busy Marketing team in Reigate. To deliver all customer communications plans for all brands and all products.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Market leading Insurance business looking for a Communications Specialist
- Excellent opportunity to create and deliver all Customer Communications
There are two internal communications positions available focusing on retail and corporate banking. This is a great opportunity to join a leading Financial Services brand.
CambridgeshireTemporary£30,000 - £34,000
- Internal Communications opportunity within a leading global Bank
- Previous Retail or Corporate Banking Comms experience essential
This role will be responsible for planning, coordinating and delivering a range of communications through a variety of channels that promote our client and its activities to internal and external stakeholders. PR and direct media liaison experience is a necessity
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- 12 month FTC
- Reputable organisation within the Financial Services sector
The role of Product Manager is for a leading Bank that offers tailored services to High Net Worth clients in a variety of offshore jurisdictions.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Chance to join a leading brand on a new UHNW client project
- Previous exposure to UHNWI, Offshore or Institutional focused products required
The role of Insights Manager helps to deliver key customer insight for the commercial insurance proposition team.
- Great opportunity to join a leading insurance brand
- Chance to play a key role within the Insights and Proprosition team