Marketing & Agency - FMCG & Consumer jobs
181 Matching Jobs
FMCG & Consumer jobs
- Featured JobReadingPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
Michael Page are partnering with Bayer to recruit three Marketing Managers across their impressive brand portfolio including Berocca, Rennie and Canesten
As a result of recent leadership changes and a desire to be the best fast moving consumer health organisation, we're embarking on finding exceptional marketing talent to lead some of our most iconic consumer health brands like Berocca, Rennie and Canesten and realise our growth ambitions.
Featured JobAberdeenshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Fantastic Opportunities within a Truly Global FMCG with Strong Vision
- Full ownership of Market Leading Brands
To drive the development of Donald Russell's online presence, working in partnership with the Marketing Director. The key focus of the role is to increase the number of sales through the website and other online channels, including social media, whilst communicating the brand values that make Donald Russell unique. In particular, managing the website effectively to optimise performance and developing a progressive and integrated email marketing programme.
Featured JobReadingPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- E-commerce Manager Aberdeenshire
- FMCG, Website, Brand, Digital, SEO
Following on the multi-million pound UK launch of Carabao in April 2016, a hugely successful range of Thai energy and sports drink, there is a unique opportunity for a Trade/Shopper Marketing Manager to join the team in Reading. With the chance to scope out your role with evolving responsibility, this is a unique opportunity to make an impact and be part of an incredibly exciting journey.
- Thai Energy drinks UK launch - entrepreneurial business with financial backing
- Partnerships with Chelsea & Reading Football club, EFL cup & London Fashion Week
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to search for a Product Manager for a business based in Hertfordshire. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of products. They will work closely with retailers such as Tesco.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A well established FMCG business seeking a Product Manager
- An opportunity to join a business that sell very well known consumer products
Luxottica is looking to grow its marketing team and have created a new position for a Trade Marketing Manager to look after the North Europe area. This position will be based in Hammersmith and is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and constantly growing international business.
- Global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of eyeware
- Must have B2B experience
Are you a Brand or Product management marketing professional moving to London? Our Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified Brand or Product marketing professionals who have experience in FMCG food, drink, health and beauty.
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
This is an exciting Product Manager maternity cover opportunity with a leading Hair and Beauty business based in Central London.
- Exciting Maternity cover Product Manager position in Hair & Beauty
- You MUST bring excellent Technical product development knowledge
As a Brand Manager you will be responsible for supporting the development and the implementation of the brand strategy, working with the commercial teams to develop growth plans, and above all building brands.
- Exciting opportunity to join FMCG business
- 6 month fixed term contract
My client based in Windsor are a leading FMCG games brand who are looking for a UK Product Manager to come in and join their successful team.
They are looking for a candidate who has interest and also experience in the games industry who is looking for a chance to develop and grow their career.
- UK Product Manager - Leading Games Brand
The purpose of this role is to enable the business and its customers to adopt a shared category vision through supporting the creation of category development plans that optimise growth for the business and its customers. Be instrumental in identifying category opportunities in key customers and supporting the delivery of category and customer strategies which address consumer needs and influence shopper behaviour.
- Would you like to work for a leading FMCG Business?
- Are you looking to join an exciting new category?