Marketing & Agency - FMCG & Consumer jobs
198 Matching Jobs
FMCG & Consumer jobs
- Featured JobBirminghamPermanent
An exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join the team of ZEISS Vision care at a pivotal time in their growth and development.
- Opportunity to be part of market leading company - ZEISS Vision Care
- Non- food FMCG Product Management experience desirable.
Exciting opportunity to join Melitta in a newly created role. They are currently seeking an experienced Trade Marketer to drive the Melitta brand forward in the
Featured JobReadingPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Exciting Opportunity to join Melitta in a newly created role
- Seeking an experienced Trade Marketer to drive their Melitta brand forward
Michael Page are partnering with Bayer to recruit three Marketing Managers across their impressive brand portfolio including Berocca, Rennie and Canesten
As a result of recent leadership changes and a desire to be the best fast moving consumer health organisation, we're embarking on finding exceptional marketing talent to lead some of our most iconic consumer health brands like Berocca, Rennie and Canesten and realise our growth ambitions.
Featured JobAberdeenshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Fantastic Opportunities within a Truly Global FMCG with Strong Vision
- Full ownership of Market Leading Brands
To drive the development of Donald Russell's online presence, working in partnership with the Marketing Director. The key focus of the role is to increase the number of sales through the website and other online channels, including social media, whilst communicating the brand values that make Donald Russell unique. In particular, managing the website effectively to optimise performance and developing a progressive and integrated email marketing programme.
Featured JobReadingPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- E-commerce Manager Aberdeenshire
- FMCG, Website, Brand, Digital, SEO
Following on the multi-million pound UK launch of Carabao in April 2016, a hugely successful range of Thai energy and sports drink, there is a unique opportunity for a Trade/Shopper Marketing Manager to join the team in Reading. With the chance to scope out your role with evolving responsibility, this is a unique opportunity to make an impact and be part of an incredibly exciting journey.
- Thai Energy drinks UK launch - entrepreneurial business with financial backing
- Partnerships with Chelsea & Reading Football club, EFL cup & London Fashion Week
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to search for a Product Manager for a business based in Hertfordshire. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of products. They will work closely with retailers such as Tesco.
- A well established FMCG business seeking a Product Manager
- An opportunity to join a business that sell very well known consumer products
I am pleased to be working with an up and coming FMCG spirits company based in Scotland but currently trading globally.
SurreyTemporary£200 - £270 per day (£51,996 - £70,195)
- Award winning drinks business
- Brand Management
An opportunity to be part of an exciting business development area within a global corporation, supporting the Channel Marketing Team.
To support the corporations channel marketing team activity to ensure all sales and marketing activities drive a strong commercial return.
HertfordshirePermanent£18,000 - £24,000
- Interim Channel Project & Reporting Manager
- Insights, Analysis
Michael Page have been assigned to find a suitable Marketing Assistant for our well known FMCG client. Our client is a well known FMCG business, with well established distribution channels and excellent position in the market. Their products are sold in most of the major food retailers and are a market leader. The ideal Marketing Assistant will be hard working and be proactive in the workplace.
- A well known FMCG organisation with high excellent growth
- The opportunity to join a small team and to develop your skills
Communications Manager required for excellent opportunity with a Cornwall based consumer product business.
- Communications Manager required for Cornwall based consumer durables business
- Exciting opportunity for a Communications Manager to join a fantastic business