Marketing & Agency - FMCG & Consumer jobs
171 Matching Jobs
FMCG & Consumer jobs
- Featured JobBerkshirePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
The role of the Brand Manager is to manage the planning, development and execution of consumer marketing programs supporting brand communications. The Brand Manager is responsible for market share and building consumer demand grounded in deep consumer and market understanding. The BM must work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Featured JobUnited KingdomPermanent
- Michael Page are recruiting for a Brand Manager
- At a fast growing market leading FMCG business based in Berkshire
Within Michael Page, the Sales and Marketing discipline is one of the most established desks; with high market share and productivity. Due to continued growth and expansion, there is an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant to come on board within the Sales and Marketing division.
Featured JobHammersmith and FulhamPermanent
- An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment industry
- FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times " Top 100" Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join Andros as the Category Manager across both the preserves and chilled desserts categories. As well as the branded Bonne Maman preserves, Andros offer own label products to their customers including Tesco, Asda and Waitrose.
The Category Manager is a critical role within the business allowing you to demonstrate knowledge and leadership to their retail partners, reviewing and recommending range developments improvement to their business. You will highlight future focuses for the retailer accounts based on insights; reviewing, tracking and evaluation on the performance.
With access to multiple data sources including Kantar, IRI and customer loyalty cards, this role requires you to be highly analytical; manipulating and simplifying data, creating report and presenting material to support both internal and external customer influence.
Working collaboratively with the Label and Brand Controller, you will create the selling stories to develop long-term investment and transform opportunities for future brand growth.
Featured JobHammersmith and FulhamPermanent
- Excellent opportunity to join Andros as a Category Manager
- Based in Hammersmith
This is an exciting opportunity to join Andros as the Trade Marketing Manager. This role involves identifying and focusing on Distribution, Display, Promotions and Price throughout category focussing UK/European markets.
In order to deliver sales and volume you will use data and knowledge of sales fundamentals and develop marketing strategy aligned with brand strategy.
The Trade Marketing Manager will be able to manage large amounts of data including sales figures and campaign reports and be able to deliver positive solutions.
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent
- Trade Marketing Manager is required
- To lead retail channels trade marketing strategy
This is a truly unique VP Marketing opportunity with Caesarstone. You will join the UK team to start up the full suite of marketing activity for this NASDAQ listed business.
Featured JobSt. NeotsPermanent
- Exciting opportunity for a VP Marketing to put a premium brand on the Map!
- Must have significant track record marketing design led consumer products
Based in St.Neots, Spearmark are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager with a strong commercial acumen to join them in a brand new role.
- Trade Marketing Manager required for exciting new role in St.Neots
- Fantastic role with market leading consumer business
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to search for a Product Manager for a business based in Hertfordshire. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of products. They will work closely with retailers such as Tesco.
- A well established FMCG business seeking a Product Manager
- An opportunity to join a business that sell very well known consumer products
Category Controller required for an excellent opportunity with a leading Birmingham-based FMCG business.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Category Controller required for exciting leadership role
- Fantastic opportunity to join a global FMCG brand
Luxottica is looking to grow its marketing team and have created a new position for a Trade Marketing Manager to look after the North Europe area. This position will be based in Hammersmith and is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and constantly growing international business.
- Global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of eyeware
- Must have B2B experience
A Category Manager is required for 2 - 3 months to support the team while they initiate and implement an effective category management strategy
- Category Manager needed for FMCG brand in Hertfordshire
- Must be immediately available