Marketing & Agency - FMCG & Consumer jobs
157 Matching Jobs
FMCG & Consumer jobs
- Featured JobReadingPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
Following on the multi-million pound UK launch of Carabao in April 2016, a hugely successful range of Thai energy and sports drink, there is a unique opportunity for a Trade/Shopper Marketing Manager to join the team in Reading. With the chance to scope out your role with evolving responsibility, this is a unique opportunity to make an impact and be part of an incredibly exciting journey.
- Thai Energy drinks UK launch - entrepreneurial business with financial backing
- Partnerships with Chelsea & Reading Football club, EFL cup & London Fashion Week
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to search for a Product Manager for a business based in Hertfordshire. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of products. They will work closely with retailers such as Tesco.
- A well established FMCG business seeking a Product Manager
- An opportunity to join a business that sell very well known consumer products
This role is responsible for working with the Customer Marketing and UK Sales team to ensure best in class execution of the Customer Marketing programs, to meet business objectives in terms of sales, profit and share. Key to this will be working with the local sales team to identify customer priorities and insights.
- Are you looking to take your next big step in marketing?
- Are you passionate about big FMCG brands?
Are you a Brand or Product management marketing professional moving to London? Our Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified Brand or Product marketing professionals who have experience in FMCG food, drink, health and beauty.
GloucestershirePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Excellent developmental role for a Category Executive to join a leading FMCG business based in Gloucestershire.
GloucestershirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Category Executive required for excellent developmental role
- Leading Gloucestershire based FMCG business seeks Category Executive
Market leading FMCG company based in Gloucestershire, seeking an experienced Category Manager with excellent analytical skills, and the ability to drive retailer uptake and growth.
- Excellent opportunity to join an exciting FMCG brand based in Gloucestershire
- Category Manager required to lead exciting next plans for FMCG business
If you come from a retail senior marketing role with experience on driving results, understanding the customer journey and leading a team - I want to hear from you!
LiverpoolPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Superb opportunity to drive strategic consumer marketing as Head of Marketing
- Well established and ambitious retail store business based in SW London
As the Product Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects the NPI program. Planning all web and online activity including SEO, marketing databases, email and social media. Understanding the market to develop a new category.
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A leading manufacturer of household products
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the product life cycle
Michael Page are extremely excited to be working with the popular drinks brand to recruit a Customer Marketing Manager. They are in the process of moving their Marketing team from London up to Leeds in order to service their customers more closely and interlink with the sales teams.
Milton KeynesTemporary£25,000 - £28,000
- Popular Drinks Brand
- Market Leader
The primary function of the post-holder is to manage all communications to the consumer function of the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the marketing strategy and providing end to end campaigns including ROI and post-campaign analysis.
- 12 month FTC
- Consumer-led Marketing Role