Marketing & Agency - FMCG & Consumer jobs
158 Matching Jobs
FMCG & Consumer jobs
- Featured JobReadingPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
Following on the multi-million pound UK launch of Carabao in April 2016, a hugely successful range of Thai energy and sports drink, there is a unique opportunity for a Trade/Shopper Marketing Manager to join the team in Reading. With the chance to scope out your role with evolving responsibility, this is a unique opportunity to make an impact and be part of an incredibly exciting journey.
- Thai Energy drinks UK launch - entrepreneurial business with financial backing
- Partnerships with Chelsea & Reading Football club, EFL cup & London Fashion Week
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to search for a Product Manager for a business based in Hertfordshire. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of products. They will work closely with retailers such as Tesco.
BracknellTemporary£180 - £210 per day (£46,796 - £54,596)
- A well established FMCG business seeking a Product Manager
- An opportunity to join a business that sell very well known consumer products
This role is pivotal in supporting strong Pan-European Marketing Communication activities to ensure the achievement of the Motorcycle Division Business Plan.
It will require collaboration across all Marketing Department as well as other departments (Sales, PR, Motorsport, Dealer Development, Customer, etc) to ensure smooth implementation of strategy and delivery of tactical materials.
- World leading brand - Motorcycles - Marketing Manager
- Automotive Marketing
The Category Development Manager will be accountable for the execution of the Vision for category growth in focus customers and for providing support to deliver execution of the category strategy across a specific retailer channel.
- Are you a category/data agency candidate looking for your next progressive step?
- Would you like to work for a leading FMCG business?
The purpose of this role is to enable the business and its customers to adopt a shared category vision through supporting the creation of category development plans that optimise growth for the business and its customers. Be instrumental in identifying category opportunities in key customers and supporting the delivery of category and customer strategies which address consumer needs and influence shopper behaviour.
SurreyTemporary£200 - £270 per day (£51,996 - £70,195)
- Would you like to work for a leading FMCG Business?
- Are you looking to join an exciting new category?
An opportunity to be part of an exciting business development area within a global corporation, supporting the Channel Marketing Team.
To support the corporations channel marketing team activity to ensure all sales and marketing activities drive a strong commercial return.
PrescotPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Interim Channel Project & Reporting Manager
- Insights, Analysis
This is a new role within a well established manufacturer of home appliances, who have identified an area of development and need a Product Manager to manage all aspects of the product life cycle, from concept to delivery.
BristolPermanent£33,000 - £35,000
- A world leading home appliances manufacturer
- A new role to develop a new area for the business
Excellent opportunity for an Assistant Brand Activation Manager to join a leading global branded business.
- Assistant Brand Activation Manager required for exciting Bristol based role
- Global FMCG business looking for Assistant Brand Activation Manager
The Insight & NPD Manager holds accountability for influencing sales and transaction growth across the core categories, both made in-store and Bought to Sell.
It is an end-to-end commercial marketing role, using qualitative and quantitative insight to drive range reviews and proposition development, while inspiring and driving cross functional implementation.
BedfordshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- A new opportunity to shape the Food offering of this innovative QSR company!
- Exciting role to make a real difference to the success of the business
Michael Page have been assigned to look for a Brand Manager working for a cosmetics business based in Bedfordshire. They have been operating in the market for over thirty years and continue to grow.
- A growing international cosmetics business
- Brand ownership of a number of luxury brands