Marketing & Agency - FMCG & Consumer jobs
196 Matching Jobs
FMCG & Consumer jobs
- Featured JobHammersmith and FulhamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join Andros as the Category Manager across both the preserves and chilled desserts categories. As well as the branded Bonne Maman preserves, Andros offer own label products to their customers including Tesco, Asda and Waitrose.
The Category Manager is a critical role within the business allowing you to demonstrate knowledge and leadership to their retail partners, reviewing and recommending range developments improvement to their business. You will highlight future focuses for the retailer accounts based on insights; reviewing, tracking and evaluation on the performance.
With access to multiple data sources including Kantar, IRI and customer loyalty cards, this role requires you to be highly analytical; manipulating and simplifying data, creating report and presenting material to support both internal and external customer influence.
Working collaboratively with the Label and Brand Controller, you will create the selling stories to develop long-term investment and transform opportunities for future brand growth.
Featured JobLymingtonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Excellent opportunity to join Andros as an Assistant Category Manager
- Based in Hammersmith
Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join Crown Foods, based in Lymington, Hampshire. This is a varied and entrepreneurial role which works across food service and retail accounts, perfect for someone who has a true passion for food.
Featured JobReadingPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Privately owned food business based in Lymington
- Brilliant opportunity to add real value across the marketing mix
Michael Page are recruiting a Senior Brand Manager. The position, based in the Reading head office of Valspar, offers the correct candidate the ideal opportunity to develop their career in a role that is fast-paced, goal orientated and innovative.
Featured JobHammersmith and FulhamPermanent
- Global FMCG business with huge growth potential
- Opportunity to work in a creative enviroment and grow an exciting Brand
This is an excellent opportunity to join Andros as the Brand Manager and be involved in the full marketing mix. You will join a close knit and supportive team with an autonomous working environment to create and implement the marketing strategy to deliver against business growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will work as a close support to the Marketing Manager in the planning and delivery of the annual Marketing and Brand strategies for the Bonne Maman brand. You will have the chance to support across a wide range of activities, including full mix communications, as well as NPD.
You will be a highly self-aware, professional with strong influencing skills to direct and motivate people at all levels, both in and outside of your immediate team so to deliver positive solutions.
Featured JobMarlboroughPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- This is an exciting opportuinity to join Andros as their Brand Manager
- Based in Hammersmith
Head of Marketing required for an excellent role with innovative FMCG business based near Marlborough.
Featured JobBerkshirePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Marketing with a truly innovative business
- Growing FMCG business seeks Head of Marketing to spearhead future growth
The role of the Brand Manager is to manage the planning, development and execution of consumer marketing programs supporting brand communications. The Brand Manager is responsible for market share and building consumer demand grounded in deep consumer and market understanding. The BM must work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Featured JobReadingPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Michael Page are recruiting for a Brand Manager
- At a fast growing market leading FMCG business based in Berkshire
Following on the multi-million pound UK launch of Carabao in April 2016, a hugely successful range of Thai energy and sports drink, there is a unique opportunity for a Trade/Shopper Marketing Manager to join the team in Reading. With the chance to scope out your role with evolving responsibility, this is a unique opportunity to make an impact and be part of an incredibly exciting journey.
Featured JobDroitwichPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Thai Energy drinks UK launch - entrepreneurial business with financial backing
- Partnerships with Chelsea & Reading Football club, EFL cup & London Fashion Week
Excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a leading Worcestershire based FMCG business. This is a fantastic opportunity to use all aspects of your full mix brand training as the organisation embarks on its first ATL campaigns.
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent
- Fantastic opportunity as a Marketing Manager in a leading FMCG business
- Worcestershire based FMCG business seeks Marketing Manager for exciting role
This is a truly unique VP Marketing opportunity with Caesarstone. You will join the UK team to start up the full suite of marketing activity for this NASDAQ listed business.
Featured JobSt. NeotsPermanent
- Exciting opportunity for a VP Marketing to put a premium brand on the Map!
- Must have significant track record marketing design led consumer products
Based in St.Neots, Spearmark are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager with a strong commercial acumen to join them in a brand new role.
- Trade Marketing Manager required for exciting new role in St.Neots
- Fantastic role with market leading consumer business