Marketing & Agency - FMCG & Consumer jobs
193 Matching Jobs
FMCG & Consumer jobs
- Featured JobHammersmith and FulhamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join Andros as the Category Manager across both the preserves and chilled desserts categories. As well as the branded Bonne Maman preserves, Andros offer own label products to their customers including Tesco, Asda and Waitrose.
The Category Manager is a critical role within the business allowing you to demonstrate knowledge and leadership to their retail partners, reviewing and recommending range developments improvement to their business. You will highlight future focuses for the retailer accounts based on insights; reviewing, tracking and evaluation on the performance.
With access to multiple data sources including Kantar, IRI and customer loyalty cards, this role requires you to be highly analytical; manipulating and simplifying data, creating report and presenting material to support both internal and external customer influence.
Working collaboratively with the Label and Brand Controller, you will create the selling stories to develop long-term investment and transform opportunities for future brand growth.
Featured JobHammersmith and FulhamPermanent
- Excellent opportunity to join Andros as an Assistant Category Manager
- Based in Hammersmith
This is an excellent opportunity to join Andros as the Brand Manager and be involved in the full marketing mix. You will join a close knit and supportive team with an autonomous working environment to create and implement the marketing strategy to deliver against business growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will work as a close support to the Marketing Manager in the planning and delivery of the annual Marketing and Brand strategies for the Bonne Maman brand. You will have the chance to support across a wide range of activities, including full mix communications, as well as NPD.
You will be a highly self-aware, professional with strong influencing skills to direct and motivate people at all levels, both in and outside of your immediate team so to deliver positive solutions.
Featured JobMarlboroughPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- This is an exciting opportuinity to join Andros as their Brand Manager
- Based in Hammersmith
Head of Marketing required for an excellent role with innovative FMCG business based near Marlborough.
Featured JobReadingPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Marketing with a truly innovative business
- Growing FMCG business seeks Head of Marketing to spearhead future growth
Following on the multi-million pound UK launch of Carabao in April 2016, a hugely successful range of Thai energy and sports drink, there is a unique opportunity for a Trade/Shopper Marketing Manager to join the team in Reading. With the chance to scope out your role with evolving responsibility, this is a unique opportunity to make an impact and be part of an incredibly exciting journey.
- Thai Energy drinks UK launch - entrepreneurial business with financial backing
- Partnerships with Chelsea & Reading Football club, EFL cup & London Fashion Week
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to search for a Product Manager for a business based in Hertfordshire. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of products. They will work closely with retailers such as Tesco.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A well established FMCG business seeking a Product Manager
- An opportunity to join a business that sell very well known consumer products
Luxottica is looking to grow its marketing team and have created a new position for a Trade Marketing Manager to look after the North Europe area. This position will be based in Hammersmith and is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and constantly growing international business.
- Global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of eyeware
- Must have B2B experience
Are you a Marketing professional relocating to London? Our Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified Marketing professionals who have experience in global companies.
HertfordshirePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Our client is a global FMCG organisation which has won many awards for its stand out brands and marketing activities. They continue to grow quickly and are known for being one of the top brands/business the UK. The head office is based in Hertfordshire with excellent links to the motorway and train links. Our client are seeking someone to organise and run events including large shows for their business.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A well known multinational FMCG organisation
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly team
As the Data Insight Analyst, you will analyse and report insight and analytical data on market trends, industry statistics and customer and consumer behaviour, which is reported in a consistent and structured manner. The role will provide valuable and relevant insight to enable informed and strategic business decision making:
HertfordshirePermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Provide insight to enable informed and strategic global decisions
- Leading supplier of tea, coffee and natural ingredients
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to recruit for a Head of Marketing to join a fast growing FMCG business based in Hertfordshire. This role offers huge potential to grow and progress. The ideal candidate needs to have previously worked in an FMCG business. Our client is a multinational business that has been successful in Europe and the UK especially.
- A fast growing FMCG business with the potential to be a market leader
- A unique opportunity to manage a team and to raise brand awareness