Marketing & Agency - FMCG & Consumer jobs
189 Matching Jobs
FMCG & Consumer jobs
- Featured JobBerkshirePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
The role of the Brand Manager is to manage the planning, development and execution of consumer marketing programs supporting brand communications. The Brand Manager is responsible for market share and building consumer demand grounded in deep consumer and market understanding. The BM must work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Michael Page are recruiting for a Brand Manager
- At a fast growing market leading FMCG business based in Berkshire
Michael Page are recruiting for a Senior Direct Marketing Manager in partnership with their client Actegy. Actegy are a Bracknell based Category leading Consumer Goods Brand who are looking for a passionate Direct Marketer to join their UK team.
With impressive growth year on year and ambitious plans for the future, this brand is set to continue to go from strength to strength.
Featured JobReadingPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Category Leading Consumer Goods Business
- Excellent Global growth year on year
Following on the multi-million pound UK launch of Carabao in April 2016, a hugely successful range of Thai energy and sports drink, there is a unique opportunity for a Trade/Shopper Marketing Manager to join the team in Reading. With the chance to scope out your role with evolving responsibility, this is a unique opportunity to make an impact and be part of an incredibly exciting journey.
Featured JobDroitwichPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Thai Energy drinks UK launch - entrepreneurial business with financial backing
- Partnerships with Chelsea & Reading Football club, EFL cup & London Fashion Week
Excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a leading Worcestershire based FMCG business. This is a fantastic opportunity to use all aspects of your full mix brand training as the organisation embarks on its first ATL campaigns.
Featured JobUnited KingdomPermanent
- Fantastic opportunity as a Marketing Manager in a leading FMCG business
- Worcestershire based FMCG business seeks Marketing Manager for exciting role
Within Michael Page, the Sales and Marketing discipline is one of the most established desks; with high market share and productivity. Due to continued growth and expansion, there is an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant to come on board within the Sales and Marketing division.
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent
- An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment industry
- FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times " Top 100" Company
This is a truly unique VP Marketing opportunity with Caesarstone. You will join the UK team to start up the full suite of marketing activity for this NASDAQ listed business.
Featured JobSt. NeotsPermanent
- Exciting opportunity for a VP Marketing to put a premium brand on the Map!
- Must have significant track record marketing design led consumer products
Based in St.Neots, Spearmark are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager with a strong commercial acumen to join them in a brand new role.
- Trade Marketing Manager required for exciting new role in St.Neots
- Fantastic role with market leading consumer business
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to search for a Product Manager for a business based in Hertfordshire. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of products. They will work closely with retailers such as Tesco.
- A well established FMCG business seeking a Product Manager
- An opportunity to join a business that sell very well known consumer products
Category Controller required for an excellent opportunity with a leading Birmingham-based FMCG business.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Category Controller required for exciting leadership role
- Fantastic opportunity to join a global FMCG brand
Luxottica is looking to grow its marketing team and have created a new position for a Trade Marketing Manager to look after the North Europe area. This position will be based in Hammersmith and is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and constantly growing international business.
- Global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of eyeware
- Must have B2B experience