Marketing & Agency - Healthcare jobs
22 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobWeybridgePermanent
This is an excellent opportunity to drive all marketing activity for Cochlear. The Marketing Manager will direct and control all marketing within the UK, Ireland and South Africa. This includes marketing communications B2B, B2C, product launches, product marketing, digital marketing and market research. You will be responsible for developing and enhancing the existing marketing strategy in line with corporate marketing direction and regional requirements. By managing a team and accountable for the marketing budget, you will have full ownership of all marketing output.
Featured JobManchester or LondonPermanent
- Fantastic opportunity to join Cochlear as their Marketing Manager
- Proven marketing track record in the medical devices space is essential
Where do I go from here?
This is probably what you're asking yourself as already you'll be embedded into an established healthcare/pharma consultancy, probably in London, and wondering, what's next?
You might not be tired of London but you'll definitely want another option..
Well, now there is one and we're it.
WeybridgePermanent£42,000 - £45,000
- Must be a senior brand strategist ideally currently in a healthcare consultancy
- Must be commutable or willing to relocate to Cheshire
This is a rare opportunity to develop, design and implement brand environment plans with a clear focus on POS and event/exhibition strategies for a successful healthcare brand. You will manage POS material design and conception, exhibition concept and material development. Part of the responsibility will be to deliver ad hoc graphical and design work for all brands under remit. You will work closely with the International Marketing team, country teams and brand teams to share and deliver best practise across the businesses.
CrawleyPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Driving all POS and Event strategies for a renowned healthcare business
- Proven track record in POS / Event, Exhibitions / Brand marketing is essential
The role of Product Marketing Manager is for a leading International Medical devices company based in Crawley, West Sussex. You will use technical, clinical, and market expertise to develop compelling value propositions, messaging and positioning. This is a great opportunity to drive and lead a product portfolio across various channels.
CardiffPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Full mix Product Marketing Manager for a global Medial Devices organisation
- Experience within the Oncology therapy area is essential
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive who specialises in Social Media and is able to take a hands-on approach and drive specific campaigns using all marketing avenues.
BerkshirePermanent£27,000 - £37,000
- Leading UK Brand based in South Wales seeks Marketing Executive
- Marketing Executive required for leading UK brand in South Wales
Michael Page are recruiting a Senior Marketing Executive for an innovative Health care organisation based in Berkshire. The roles focus is to drive revenue through all audiences within their catchment area. Developing engaging marketing content and material to deliver the passion and uniqueness of the organisation.
StockportPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Broad role with full accountability and creative scope
- Unique Premium Healthcare Organisation
A fast growing, global manufacturer of e-liquid, based in Stockport are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team. As a stand alone role you will have full autonomy over the marketing strategy and marketing operations of the business. This is a new role to the company and allows the successful candidate to make it their own.
- A fast growing maunfactuerer based in Stockport
- Looking for a creative individual to manage the marketing function
A world leading and recognised medical devices manufacturer and distributor is looking to bring in an ambitious, driven and industry savvy Senior Marketing Manager to join the company's biggest product portfolio.
CheshireTemporary£60,000 - £65,000
- World leading medical supplies manufacturer
- Full mix, strategic marketer with experience in the medical arena
Temporary Marketing Project Manager - World leading supplier of healthcare products
UxbridgeTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- Temporary Marketing Project Manager
- World leading supplier of healthcare products
Exciting opportunity to work in a truly global blue chip FTSE 100 with a portfolio of brands across both pharmaceutical and consumer. Newly created role to assist with new Email Communications to healthcare professionals and customers within a heavily regulated environment
To assist with launching new online website for healthcare professionals and integrating database that sits behind the CRM brand edges system to manage all email communications.
- Email Communications & Engagement Executive to work on launch of new webiste
- and CRM integrated system for healthcare professionals FTSE 100 company