Marketing & Agency - Healthcare jobs
15 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobYorkPermanent
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with Animalcare Ltd. to recruit 2x Product Managers to join their Marketing team based in York.
Featured JobCrawleyPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- Animalcare Ltd.
- Specialist Veterinary Products
Elekta, the global leader within radiation therapy, radiosurgery, related equipment and clinical management for the treatment of cancer and brain disorders is recruiting a Product Marketing Manager for its treatment delivery solutions range.
In this role you will be responsible for devising and implementing global product marketing activities for the treatment delivery solutions portfolio.
NottinghamPermanent£24,000 - £29,000
- A great opportunity to join Elekta, a leading medical device organisation
- You will need International Product Marketing experience within medical devices
I am currently looking to speak to interested candidates regarding a new and exciting Communications Executive position within a leading organisation.
- Excellent Opportunity to Develop Career
- Leading Supply Chain Business
Michael Page is working on a Senior role and looking for a very hands on candidate that is keen to join a new adventure in an international company, being responsible for the Marketing team in Europe. Flexibility to travel in (and outside) Europe is important. The candidate must be a very strong Marketeer and previous experience in the Healthcare Industry
MaidstonePermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Senior role for Marketing Executive with experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Great opportunity to be part of an international team based in an European HQ
Unique opportunity to join a leading Healthcare business in Maidstone, Kent as a Marketing Manager.
- Unique opportunity to join a leading Healthcare busines in Kent.
- Healthcare Marketing experience essential.
The Marketing Specialist will work closely with channel partners, country managers and sales teams to help support the marketing activity for individual regions and countries. Supporting a specific product range, you will also work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure revenue and brand growth.
- Global medical devices organisation
- European based marketing role working with channel partners
This position is responsible for leading the development and implementation of the global marketing strategy. This includes developing key areas such as Market Landscape, Voice of the Customer, Disease Management, New Product Introduction and Market Support.
PrestonTemporary£27,000 - £33,000
- Senior Marketing opportunity within a Global Medical Business
- Offering fantastic career scope and competitive salary
My client are looking for an Interim Marketing Manager to join their team in Preston as soon as possible.
- Interim Marketing Manager
- Immediate start at an exciting business
The Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager position will be responsible for all aspects of Marketing two high profile events in the portfolio of this forward thinking Global Events company.
LondonTemporary£36,000 - £37,000
- This is an exciting, autonomous Event Marketing position!
- You will be marketing high profile specialist Events in Healthcare
- Ability to prepare, interpret and present complex information to a wide variety of stakeholders both in writing and orally
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, internal clients and external stakeholders
- Ability to conceptualise, plan and implement high quality interactive experiences, events and conferences
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Effective user of media and events for engagement purposes
- Creative thinker who can provide innovative approaches to engagement
- To plan and deliver a programme of engagement activities,
- developing and supporting relationships with key stakeholders