Marketing & Agency - Healthcare jobs
13 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobYorkPermanent
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with Animalcare Ltd. to recruit 2x Product Managers to join their Marketing team based in York.
Featured JobCrawleyPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- Animalcare Ltd.
- Specialist Veterinary Products
Elekta, the global leader within radiation therapy, radiosurgery, related equipment and clinical management for the treatment of cancer and brain disorders is recruiting a Product Marketing Manager for its treatment delivery solutions range.
In this role you will be responsible for devising and implementing global product marketing activities for the treatment delivery solutions portfolio.
MaidstonePermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- A great opportunity to join Elekta, a leading medical device organisation
- You will need International Product Marketing experience within medical devices
Unique opportunity to join a leading Healthcare business in Maidstone, Kent as a Marketing Manager.
- Unique opportunity to join a leading Healthcare busines in Kent.
- Healthcare Marketing experience essential.
The Marketing Specialist will work closely with channel partners, country managers and sales teams to help support the marketing activity for individual regions and countries. Supporting a specific product range, you will also work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure revenue and brand growth.
- Global medical devices organisation
- European based marketing role working with channel partners
This position is responsible for leading the development and implementation of the global marketing strategy. This includes developing key areas such as Market Landscape, Voice of the Customer, Disease Management, New Product Introduction and Market Support.
PrestonTemporary£27,000 - £33,000
- Senior Marketing opportunity within a Global Medical Business
- Offering fantastic career scope and competitive salary
My client are looking for an Interim Marketing Manager to join their team in Preston as soon as possible.
- Interim Marketing Manager
- Immediate start at an exciting business
The Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager position will be responsible for all aspects of Marketing two high profile events in the portfolio of this forward thinking Global Events company.
LondonTemporary£36,000 - £37,000
- This is an exciting, autonomous Event Marketing position!
- You will be marketing high profile specialist Events in Healthcare
- Ability to prepare, interpret and present complex information to a wide variety of stakeholders both in writing and orally
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, internal clients and external stakeholders
- Ability to conceptualise, plan and implement high quality interactive experiences, events and conferences
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Effective user of media and events for engagement purposes
- Creative thinker who can provide innovative approaches to engagement
Greater ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- To plan and deliver a programme of engagement activities,
- developing and supporting relationships with key stakeholders
My client are an incredibly exciting business based in Greater Manchester who are about to undergo major expansion. They are looking to bring in a Marketing Executive as soon as possible to help continue their growth.
- Marketing Executive
- Leading Healthcare Provider
I'm looking for an Internal Change Communications strategy for an immediate start.
- Internal Change Communications Specialist
- Private Healthcare Provider