Marketing & Agency - Healthcare jobs
10 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobYorkPermanent
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with Animalcare Ltd. to recruit 2x Product Managers to join their Marketing team based in York.
Featured JobCrawleyPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- Animalcare Ltd.
- Specialist Veterinary Products
Elekta, the global leader within radiation therapy, radiosurgery, related equipment and clinical management for the treatment of cancer and brain disorders is recruiting a Product Marketing Manager for its treatment delivery solutions range.
In this role you will be responsible for devising and implementing global product marketing activities for the treatment delivery solutions portfolio.
- A great opportunity to join Elekta, a leading medical device organisation
- You will need International Product Marketing experience within medical devices
The Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager position will be responsible for all aspects of Marketing two high profile events in the portfolio of this forward thinking Global Events company.
LondonTemporary£36,000 - £37,000
- This is an exciting, autonomous Event Marketing position!
- You will be marketing high profile specialist Events in Healthcare
- Ability to prepare, interpret and present complex information to a wide variety of stakeholders both in writing and orally
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, internal clients and external stakeholders
- Ability to conceptualise, plan and implement high quality interactive experiences, events and conferences
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Effective user of media and events for engagement purposes
- Creative thinker who can provide innovative approaches to engagement
Greater ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- To plan and deliver a programme of engagement activities,
- developing and supporting relationships with key stakeholders
My client are an incredibly exciting business based in Greater Manchester who are about to undergo major expansion. They are looking to bring in a Marketing Executive as soon as possible to help continue their growth.
- Marketing Executive
- Leading Healthcare Provider
I'm looking for an Internal Change Communications strategy for an immediate start.
BerkshireTemporary£260 - £280 per day (£67,595 - £72,794)
- Internal Change Communications Specialist
- Private Healthcare Provider
A Global Market leader of several Health care Brands within this iconic FMCG company allow a unique competitive advantage within the market place making it a truly fantastic company to join and add value on bespoke projects. As such, the ideal candidate will work alongside an established team and contribute to the development of the OTC EAME Professional strategy in collaboration with the OTC Director and Manager.
North YorkshirePermanent£24,000 - £27,000
- Global Blue Chip FMCG Company
- Part-time Marketing Manager opportunity
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly successful Healthcare brand based in N. Yorkshire for an Assistant Brand Manager.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Established Healthcare Brand
- Leaders in Innovation!
They've already had their best year ever and 2017 is set to be bigger still.
Why? Because clients love their mix of logic and magic.
As the lead consultant - pharma brand strategy you'll help them navigate the intricacies of the pharma world to coordinate, research and build commercial marketing strategies for brands that work.
This is where you come in. Because the likelihood is you'll already be doing this..
Their core role is to help clients across the world of pharmaceuticals to make sense of the science, tell a relevant story enabling the creation of a brand that works, fits the market and gets results by reaching the right audience.
South YorkshirePermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- Leading independent pharma brand consultancy
- You must have shaped/built brands within pharma or a pharma consultancy
Michael Page are currently representing a highly established business within the Healthcare sector, based in S. Yorkshire. They are seeking a full mix Marketing Manager to join the team and drive the entire on and offline marketing strategy, whilst managing one direct report.
- Rapidly Growing Organisation
- Tattoo, Beauty and Medical Markets