Marketing & Agency - Hi Tech & Computing jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Hi Tech & Computing jobs
- Featured JobLeedsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Michael Page are very proud to be partnering with Ecco Safety Group, based in Leeds who are seeking a Head of Product Management to join their business in a newly created role, reporting into the Managing Director.
ReadingPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Market Leader
- Global Manufacturer
Michael Page have partnered with a fast growing and expanding Software business, headquartered out of the Reading location. To continue their growth and to feed the sales pipeline, they are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their Award winning team in Reading
OxfordPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- A key role within a growing Software business
- Responsible for the full marketing Mix
Michael Page are currently partnered with a fast expanding Fintech company, based in Oxford. With a highly unique product offering and a very open market to develop, they are now recruiting for a Permanent Marketing & Events Executive.
OxfordshirePermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- A exciting role within a fast growing Fintech business
- A key role within a developing Marketing team
Michael Page have partnered with a growing Software business, based in Oxfordshire, in order to recruit a Marketing Campaigns Manager. Targeted on growing the customer base and designing innovative campaigns, this role is an excellent chance to expand your skill set.
RugbyPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- A key marketing role within a growing Software business
- Focused on Campaign Execution and targeted approaches to the Market
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team of this European technology business.
BrightonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Marketing Manager for UK & Nordics
- B2B Marketing experience required.
This is a very broad marketing role with a focus on lead generation to grow the business in the UK market.
RedhillPermanent£30,000 - £50,000
- A pivotal Marketing Manager role for an International SAAS Software Business
- You must have previous experience in B2B marketing lead generation experience
My client is looking for a junior to mid-weight copywriter to provide content for a variety of media and formats, including website content, blog posts, emails, whitepapers, case studies, social media, online and print adverts. A strong working knowledge of SEO writing principles is essential.
BrightonPermanent£37,000 - £43,000
- An exciting Copywriter/Content Marketer for a SAAS Software business
- Previous experience in a copywriting role within the tech space is a must have
The Product Manager will deliver existing and new products to market driving offers, product specifications, and driving targeted propositions to key audience groups. Working closely with other business units you will ensure that all marketing is aligned and will design the customer sales experience and journey.
UxbridgePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Delivery of existing and new propostions to market
- Development of the evolution pipeline
As a Bid Consultant you will manage the creation and submission of responses as well as to the bid management process.
- An interesting Bid Consultant role for a well-known B2B Technology Business
- You must have previous bids experience preferrably within the tech space
Our client is looking for a Marketing Executive to join a very successful team, capable of producing excellent work to a consistently high standard.
This role is an incredible opportunity for a junior level marketeer to enter a business with powerful reputation and a premium brand. You can work within a friendly, hardworking and cohesive environment and forge an excellent career for yourself.
- Michael Page are proud to once again partner with a leading brand in Yorkshire
- We're looking for a budding Marketing Executive who wants to launch their career