Marketing & Agency - Hi Tech & Computing jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Hi Tech & Computing jobs
- Featured JobLeedsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Michael Page are very proud to be partnering with Ecco Safety Group, based in Leeds who are seeking a Head of Product Management to join their business in a newly created role, reporting into the Managing Director.
BracknellPermanent£100,000 - £120,000
- Market Leader
- Global Manufacturer
Michael Page have partnered with a fast expanding and growing Software business, based out of Bracknell. Due to their double digit growth since their inception, they are now looking to bring in an EMEA Communications Director to lead and grow their teams across EMEA.
- A key role within an exceptionally fast growing Software business
- Focused on delivering strategy and communication plan across EMEA
Our client is on the hunt for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their ranks, and bring their own spirit and ideas to the team.
- Michael Page is proud to be working with a modern software company!
- A dynamic and successful company awaiting the next best Snr Marketing Executive!
Our client is searching for a Commercial Analyst; a character who wants the best from their work and gives their all in any task they undertake.
On offer is the chance to work with a truly respected brand who have a reputation established over the past few decades. Their work is of premium quality, and is simply unmatched by any other within their respective industry.
You could be a part of their journey in Leeds.
PortsmouthTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Michael Page are proud to work with a market leader in the Automotive space
- We are searching for the best Commercial Analyst on the market
An excellent Opportunity for a Marketing Manager to work for a leading B2B Telecommunications business on a 12 month FTC- based in their South Coast Office
ChertseyTemporary£230 - £270 per day (£59,795 - £70,195)
- An excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager
- Working for a leading B2B telecommunications business on the South Coast
An Excellent opportunity for a Channel Marketing Manager to work for a Global Technology Business
ReadingPermanent£35,000 - £43,000
- An exciting opportunity to work for a global technology business
- Working as a Channel Marketing Manager within the B2B arm of the business
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Leading IT Services business based in Reading. To facilitate their growth and continuing expansion of their teams, they are currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive to be based out of their office in Reading.
SloughPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- A key lead generation focused role within a IT Service business
- A stable and expanding business with excellent growth potential
Exciting new Product Marketing Manager role developing and driving the proposition for this global B2B enterprise software organisation. The role will drive the brand awareness and be the internal voice of the customer working closely with product development and the marketing communications team.
ReadingPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- End to end product marketing role
- Software background required
Michael Page has partnered with a new client to be able to grow and expand their Marketing team in the UK. Due to expansion into new territories, our client is now looking for an EMEA Marketing Manager to be based from their Reading region.
ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A key role within a Start up business based in Reading
- A role that will offer ownership across multiple regions
Michael Page has partnered with an exciting Software business that are expanding their team in the Reading area. As one of the UK's most exciting and innovative businesses, they are keen to be able to build on their success by recruiting a Marketing Communications Manager.
- A Key role across EMEA that will allow growth within an exciting business
- A business with unparralleled growth plans