Marketing & Agency - Hi Tech & Computing jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Hi Tech & Computing jobs
- LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
My client has retained me exclusively for the search for a superstar Marketing and Communications Manager to join their growing London team. This role would suit someone who has come from, or would thrive in a Start Up environment.
WeybridgeTemporary£60,000 - £65,000
- Marketing and Communications Manager needed for a Gartner Cool Vendor!
- Must have strong experience or desire to work in a start up environment!
An excellent opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join a growing Software business based in Surrey
EdinburghPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- An excellent opportunity for a B2B Head of Marketing
- Working for a growing Software business based in Surrey
An existing opportunity has to come to market for an experienced Campaign Manager to join a forward thinking, successful and expanding team.
SloughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
Sales Enablement Manager - Global technology organisation - Slough
As Sales Enablement Manager you will be responsible for defining and implementing the sales enablement programme for the EMEA region.
RugbyPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- An excellent opportunity to join the worlds leading power technology company
- You will need experience in sales enablement
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team of this European technology business.
ReadingPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Marketing Manager for UK & Nordics
- B2B Marketing experience required.
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Leading Software business with operations all over the globe. With fast expansion and ambitious revenue targets for 2017, they are currently recruiting for an EMEA Channel Marketing Manager, to be based from their headquarters in Reading.
OxfordPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- A key role with Pan EMEA Responsibility
- Looking for a strategic thinker to develop Channel Marketing
Michael Page are currently partnered with a fast expanding Fintech company, based in Oxford. With a highly unique product offering and a very open market to develop, they are now recruiting for a Permanent Marketing & Events Executive.
LancashirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- A exciting role within a fast growing Fintech business
- A key role within a developing Marketing team
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing internet and IT services providers in the UK has arisen as a Head of Marketing.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Market leading telecoms business
- Opportunity to run and develop the companies marketing function
My client is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to lead the global internal communications function.
- Internal Communications Manager needed for global IT services organisation
- Must be a strong self-starter as this is a 100% work from home position
My client is looking for an ambitious product manager to support their drive to become a product-led organisation and market leader in the auction technology space.
- Product Manager needed for leading Auction Technology platform.
- Must have strong experience in Customer Experience and Jorney