Marketing & Agency - Hi Tech & Computing jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Hi Tech & Computing jobs
- Featured JobLeedsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Michael Page are very proud to be partnering with Ecco Safety Group, based in Leeds who are seeking a Head of Product Management to join their business in a newly created role, reporting into the Managing Director.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Market Leader
- Global Manufacturer
I am looking for a Marketing and Events Manager to join a fantastic client who is a US SaaS leader growing their UK & EU operations.
GuildfordPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Marketing and Events Manager needed for US SaaS leader
- Must have solid EMEA experience in Tech Services Marketing and Events
Hands on Marketing Executive role with large elements of copy writing for website, print, social media and collateral. Trade shows are a key element of the role and source to market.
GuildfordPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Hands on Marketing role utilising on and offline channels
- Sport technology brand
Marketing Manager role for a leading name in golf where you will deliver the marketing strategy. This is a fully integrated hands on role and will utilise all mediums targeting specific audiences with clear and concise messaging.
NewburyPermanent£40,000 - £48,000
- Hands on MM role utilising on and offline channels
- If you like golf this is the role for you
Michael Page have partnered with a fast expanding Software business, based in Newbury to be able to expand their Marketing team. With an increasing customer base and a desire to grow the target audience, they are now recruiting for a Marketing Programme Manager.
BrightonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A key role within an expanding Software as a Service business
- Covering UK and International campaigns
The Product Manager will deliver existing and new products to market driving offers, product specifications, and driving targeted propositions to key audience groups. Working closely with other business units you will ensure that all marketing is aligned and will design the customer sales experience and journey.
WokinghamPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Delivery of existing and new propostions to market
- Development of the evolution pipeline
Michael Page have partnered with an International Hardware business, headquartered out of Wokingham, in order to find them a new Campaign Manager that will partner with Sales teams and the rest of the business to drive revenue growth across the market.
SloughPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- A campaign focused role to be able to drive acquisition
- Targeted on growth of business and accounts
The Customer Marketing Manager is a key position within the business as it will define the customer contact strategy from contract signing, on boarding, renewal etc. You will work with product, marketing ad sales to define and deliver the customer experience and marketing strategies. You will also own the international user conference managing external agency support.
SloughPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Own the customer communication strategy
- Fast growing global B2B software company
Marketing Executive - Global Technology organisation - Slough
This is a broad role encompassing integrated campaign management, marketing and some design aspects.
BracknellPermanent£100,000 - £110,000
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a $2 billion turnover technology firm
- You will need campaign management and basic design skills
Michael Page have partnered with a rapidly growing Software business, based in Bracknell to be able to facilitate and grow their Events Marketing. With this in mind, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Strategic Events.
- A key role within the Events team in a fast growing software business
- Targetted on the growth and implementation of the events plan