Marketing & Agency - Hi Tech & Computing jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Hi Tech & Computing jobs
- Featured JobLeedsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Michael Page are very proud to be partnering with Ecco Safety Group, based in Leeds who are seeking a Head of Product Management to join their business in a newly created role, reporting into the Managing Director.
- Market Leader
- Global Manufacturer
Reporting to the central Communications Team, this internal communication role will focus on the delivery of internal communications through various channels. The successful candidate will create, shape and deliver the global communications strategy for this leading technology brand.
LondonTemporary£130 - £140 per day (£33,797 - £36,397)
- Working within a new project in an exceptionally fast growing Software business
- Communications Manager on a possible temp to perm role
Marketing Coordinator fluent in Italian and English urgently needed for 3 month contract
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Fluent Italian and Speaking Marketing Coordinator needed for 3 month contract
- Must have experience in B2B events and campaigns
I am looking for a Marketing and Events Manager to join a fantastic client who is a US SaaS leader growing their UK & EU operations.
SloughPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Marketing and Events Manager needed for US SaaS leader
- Must have solid EMEA experience in Tech Services Marketing and Events
The Customer Marketing Manager is a key position within the business as it will define the customer contact strategy from contract signing, on boarding, renewal etc. You will work with product, marketing ad sales to define and deliver the customer experience and marketing strategies. You will also own the international user conference managing external agency support.
OxfordshirePermanent£80,000 - £95,000
- Own the customer communication strategy
- Fast growing global B2B software company
Michael Page have partnered with a really exciting and innovative Software business based in Oxfordshire. To continue their growth and expansion, we are now recruiting for a Senior Manager, Corporate Communications.
OxfordshirePermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- A key role within Communications in an expanding Software business
- Defining and growing the Communications strategy across the UK & EMEA
Michael Page have partnered with a fast expanding Security Software business in Oxfordshire and are looking to recruit a new Channel Marketing Manager to join their highly successful team.
SloughPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- An exciting role with an extremely progressive and expanding business
- A key role within Software Channel
Marketing Executive - Global Technology organisation - Slough
This is a broad role encompassing integrated campaign management, marketing and some design aspects.
BracknellPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a $2 billion turnover technology firm
- You will need campaign management and basic design skills
Michael Page have partnered with a growing Software business in Bracknell in order to recruit them a new International Marketing Programme Manager to expand and grow their Lead generation and proactive campaigns to feed the sale pipeline with customers all over the globe.
BracknellPermanent£100,000 - £110,000
- A key role to be able to drive revenue growth across the globe
- A role within a fast growing Software business
Michael Page have partnered with a rapidly growing Software business, based in Bracknell to be able to facilitate and grow their Events Marketing. With this in mind, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Strategic Events.
- A key role within the Events team in a fast growing software business
- Targetted on the growth and implementation of the events plan