Marketing & Agency - Hi Tech & Computing jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Hi Tech & Computing jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
An opportunity to join one of the UK leaders of specialist software as a data focused Assistant Marketing Manager has arisen.
LancashirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- UK leading specialist software provider
- CRM and data focused marketing professional with software experience
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing internet and IT services providers in the UK has arisen as a Head of Marketing.
BrightonPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Market leading telecoms business
- Opportunity to run and develop the companies marketing function
The Partner Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing and executing revenue-generating programs with Development and Solution Partners (DSPs) and Marketing and Sales Partners (MSPs) to drive leads and enhance channel partnerships.
EdinburghPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- An engaging Partner Marketing Specialist role for a Multinational B2B tech firm
- You must have previous experience in tech/partner marketing
An existing opportunity has to come to market for an experienced Campaign Manager to join a forward thinking, successful and expanding team.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
My client is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to lead the global internal communications function.
- Internal Communications Manager needed for global IT services organisation
- Must be a strong self-starter as this is a 100% work from home position
My client is looking for an ambitious product manager to support their drive to become a product-led organisation and market leader in the auction technology space.
LondonPermanent£51,000 - £65,000
- Product Manager needed for leading Auction Technology platform.
- Must have strong experience in Customer Experience and Jorney
My client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with B2B SaaS-based experience to join their team ASAP. This could also suit a strong copy writer who has come from a SaaS environment who has experience in in go to market and sales enablement.
City of LondonTemporary£180 - £230 per day (£46,796 - £59,795)
- Product Marketing Manager needed for market leaded SaaS business
- Must have strong content creation and writing skills
I am urgently looking for a fluent German speaking Marketing Executive for a 3 months contract.
West YorkshireTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- URGENT - Senior Marketing Executive needed for FinTech Co. 3 month contract
- Must be a fluent German Speaker
Michael Page Marketing are recruiting an exciting opportunity for a German Marketing Campaign Manager with a global B2B business based in Leeds. on a day rate this role is offering successful candidates 12 month contract with the potential to extend.
North West EnglandPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- German National
- Global B2B Business
A high growth, international tech business which delivers a business critical solution to companies across a multitude of sectors is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help drive their UK value proposition and product strategy.
- High growth tech business
- Commercial, strategic and innovative product manager