Marketing & Agency - Hi Tech & Computing jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Hi Tech & Computing jobs
- UxbridgePermanent£30,000 - £32,000
A broad role that sits within my client's European operation, producing all marketing materials/campaigns to push down into the respective regions.
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- A fully-integrated Marketing Comms Executive role for a global Tech business
- You must have previous experience in a B2B/Technology marketing role
This is an exciting Marketing Executive role for a Cloud/Telco business, aimed at building awareness of the business and growing revenue via multichannel marketing
BrightonPermanent£37,000 - £43,000
- A fantastic Marketing Executive position for a Cloud/telco business
- You must have previous experience in B2B marketing and email marketing
The Product Manager will deliver existing and new propositions to market driving offers, product specifications, and driving targeted propositions to key audience groups. Working closely with other business units you will ensure that all marketing is alligned and will design the customer sales experience and journey.
- Delivery of existing and new propostions to market
- Development of the customer journey
Michael Page are currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join a market leading IT Solutions organisation. You will be responsible for overseeing marketing activity across the UK & EU and be instrumental in the organisations marketing strategy. This is a great role for someone who has experience in managing and developing a team in a multidisciplinary services organisation.
West ByfleetPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Head of Marketing needed for IT and Martech leader
- Must have strong experience B2B Marketing and team management
This is a fully-integrated marketing position, reporting into the MD, focussed on lead generation and building a marketing team to meet business objectives.
LancashirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- An exciting Head of Marketing role for a Cloud/Colocation Company
- You must have strong lead generation experience in the B2B Technology space
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing internet and IT services providers in the UK has arisen as a Head of Marketing.
- Fully integrated internet services organisation
- Opportunity to run and develop the companies marketing function
Our client is on the hunt for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their ranks, and bring their own spirit and ideas to the team.
Tyne and WearPermanent£100,000 - £130,000
- Michael Page is proud to be working with a modern software company!
- A dynamic and successful company awaiting the next best Snr Marketing Executive!
Marketing Director for a world renowned video games development company based in the Newcastle area.
UxbridgePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Computer games marketing experience essential.
- Globally recognised brand to work for.
You will be an essential part of our clients business and as such, we really want people that are passionate about being part of something special as they continue through this exciting phase of growth.
A great opportunity to implement marketing strategy and execute it to effect the growth of a small software business.
RedhillPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- A pivotal Marketing Manager role for a growing Software start-up business
- You will need previous marketing experience in technology or healthcare
My client is looking for a junior to mid-weight copywriter to provide content for a variety of media and formats, including website content, blog posts, emails, whitepapers, case studies, social media, online and print adverts. A strong working knowledge of SEO writing principles is essential.
- An exciting Copywriter/Content Marketer for a SAAS Software business
- Previous experience in a copywriting role within the tech space is a must have