Marketing & Agency - Hi Tech & Computing jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Hi Tech & Computing jobs
- Featured JobLeedsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Michael Page are very proud to be partnering with Ecco Safety Group, based in Leeds who are seeking a Head of Product Management to join their business in a newly created role, reporting into the Managing Director.
AndoverPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Market Leader
- Global Manufacturer
The Head of Marketing Communications will drive the communication strategy across on and offline channels to drive awareness and lead generation managing an established team.
MaidenheadPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Develop the marketing communication plan supporting the business units
- Management and development of a strong team
Hands on Marketing Manager role driving the European marketing strategy to drive lead generation and retention. This hands on role will work closely with the MD to develop the long and short term strategies across on and offline channels for this software company.
ReadingPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Sole marketing role for a global Technology company driving lead generation
- Hands on creative role across on and offline channels
Michael Page have partnered with a well known and expanding IT Services business, headquartered out of Reading. In order to facilitate their growth and expansion, they are currently recruiting for a Senior Partner Marketing Executive. This role will join their expanding and impressive Marketing team.
GuildfordTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- A key role within Partner Marketing in an expanding business
- Targeted on growing channel activity across the UK
A new and exciting Channel Marketing role, working in a leading at a leading software company
ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Opportunity to work in a leading communication software company
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growning team
A provider of technology and health & safety solutions is looking for a Marketing Manager who can manage the full marketing mix for this particular division of a national company.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- B2B focused technology and compliance provider
- Marketing manager who is comfortable with all aspects of marketing
A passionate and commercially focused Content Marketing Executive is required to join an SME software provider who are experiencing huge growth. The marketing team is central to the success of the business, and this role will be pivotal in ensuring the multi-channel copy and content is both relevant and effective.
SurreyPermanent£75,000 - £95,000
- High growth specialist software provider
- Passionate writer who has proven experience developing commercial content
The Marketing Director is tasked with accelerating revenue growth by increasing sales through marketing all company solutions, products and services.
The Marketing Director will also provide effective inspiring leadership to achieve the maximum commercial potential.
MiddlesexPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Marketing Director role
- Based in Surrey
My client is looking for an experienced Marketing and Communications manager to join their team in Middlesex. To support the businesses revenue growth objectives and effectively design, build and manage an integrated marketing communications strategy.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Design, build and manage integrated marketing communications strategy
- Opportunity to work for a world leading avaiation business
I am looking for a Marketing and Events Manager to join a fantastic client who is a US SaaS leader growing their UK & EU operations.
- Marketing and Events Manager needed for US SaaS leader
- Must have solid EMEA experience in Tech Services Marketing and Events