Marketing & Agency - Industrial & Utilities jobs
44 Matching Jobs
Industrial & Utilities jobs
- WokingPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
You will be working closely with the Marketing Manager in the developing and implementing of the company's marketing strategy and product launch plans with responsibility for the developing markets of Eastern European and Scandinavia. Covering all areas of the marketing mix, the aim of this role is to broaden and strengthen their brand in these key territories.
- All-encompassing role covering the full marketing mix for a global B2B business
- Product marketing experience and European language skills is essential
My client is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their offices in Leicester on a 12 month fixed term contract - this is covering maternity.
UckfieldPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- Responsible for the complete delivery of marketing campaigns for SME customers.
- Work with segmented marketing messages, championing the customer and brand.
The Marketing & Communications Executive will support increasing marketing activities and strengthen my clients business development team.
The new member of the team will be as just as much an artist with a genuine feel for graphical design and brand identity as a well-structured individual with strong administrative skills.
You will be in charge of producing and managing marketing material and marketing tools for both print and online use. Further areas of work include managing their online presence in various channels such as websites, industry portals and social media. The candidate will also be responsible for PR and communications, internal as well external.
BarnsleyTemporary£30,000 - £32,000
- Outstanding opportunity for a Marketing professional to join a global business
- Proven track record using the Adobe software Suite is essential
Michael Page Marketing are delighted to be partnering with one of the UK's largest Utilities Energy and Natural Resources Provider to recruit a Marketing & Communications Executive position initially on a 9 Month FTC with a view to being made permanent paying up to 32k.
This role is going to be based between their Bradford and Barnsley offices with time split evenly between the two.
BrightonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Leading Utilities Business
- Likely Permanent Position upon completion
The Internal Communications Manager will deliver the communications strategy encompassing employee engagement, business change, HR lead communications and business partner engagement. You will bring in new ideas to the business investigation new technologies and opportunities to drive effective communications and understanding communication effectiveness.
ChippenhamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Drive effective internal communications to a diverse audience
- Experience of Internal Communications in a complex business required
South West based manufacturer seeks Marketing Communications Coordinator
GalashielsPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- Marketing Communications Coordinator required for a leading manufacturer
- South West based manufacturer seeks Marketing Communications Coordinator
I am pleased to be working in partnership with a growing Utilities business in their search for an Insight and Data Manager to join them at one of their offices in the Scottish Borders.
NottinghamPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Customer Journey & Insight
I am urgently looking to speak to interested candidates regarding a very exciting Marketing Graduate/Assistant position which will become the companies very first marketing professional at a time when the business continues to grow year on year.
WarwickPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Excellent Junior Marketing Opportunity
- Chance to Grow and Develop Marketing Department
I am currently looking to speak to interested candidates about an interesting senior Head of Proposals vacancy with a global organisation which is seeing growth year on year.
WarwickPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Global and Progressive Organisation
- Automotive Focused
I am currently looking to speak to interested candidates regarding a rare and exciting Senior Global Pricing Executive role for a leading Automotive company base in Warwickshire.
- Rare and Exciting Opportunity
- Automotive/Luxury Brand