Marketing & Agency - Industrial & Utilities jobs
32 Matching Jobs
Industrial & Utilities jobs
- GloucestershirePermanent£20,000 - £24,000
Brand new role in a fast paced construction based organisation based in Gloucestershire.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- B2B marketing opportunity
- Fast paced role
I am looking to speak to experienced Bid Writers based in Birmingham who have managerial experience within a product focused B2B organisation.
BasingstokePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Well Established B2B Organisation
- Superb Career Progression Opportunities
A key Marketing Analytics role within a massive and expanding business with key opportunities and growth ambitions to achieve over the coming years.
South West EnglandPermanent
- This is a key role within a nationally recognised business
- Focused on segemneting and analytics of marketing Data
Rare opportunity to join a leading business in the South West.
CheshireTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Exciting new role
- Leading South West based organisation
My client is looking for a Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team at their Cheshire based offices on an 18 month fixed term contract.
ReigatePermanent£33,000 - £36,000
- Market Leading Manufacturer and Distributor based in Cheshire
- 18 month fixed term contract
As Marketing Manager, you will be tasked with devising and implementing a marketing plan across integrated channels. You will work across three divisions of the organisation, driving messaging and the companies brand to generate leads for the sales team.
WiganPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- This is an excellent role working for a growing b2b SME, manufacturing business
- You will work in a really broad marketing role
A global leader in the mining services sector is looking to bring in an outgoing and creative Marketing Communications Lead to help drive the marcomms plan across the European region.
WarringtonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Global leader with internation development opportunities
- Chance to take ownership over the European comms plan
A leading, government back organisation offering full support to clients within this specialist energy sector is looking for a commercially astute Bid Manager to lead the coordination and preparation of formal offers to clients within the portfolio, both locally and overseas.
LoughboroughPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Government owned company operating in a specialist industrial sector
- Bid manager who can take ownership of entire process
I am looking to speak to interested candidates regarding a senior level Product Management and Marketing Manager position to be based in Leicestershire.
- Global Product Management & Marketing Position
- Senior Managerial Opportunity