Marketing & Agency - Industrial & Utilities jobs
43 Matching Jobs
Industrial & Utilities jobs
- Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
I am currently looking to speak to interested candidates regarding an exciting CRM Manager opportunity with Berendsen to be based in Birmingham.
BrightonPermanent£37,000 - £43,000
- Exciting Engineering Manager role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to join a site that is experiencing huge investment.
The Internal Communications Specialist will deliver the communications strategy encompassing employee engagement, business change, HR lead communications and business partner engagement. You will bring in new ideas to the business investigating new technologies and opportunities to drive effective communications and understanding communication effectiveness.
- Drive internal communications across mutliple platforms
- Working in a complex and matrix business experience requred
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Leading Business in the UK Market Place. Due to an expansion of their Marketing function, they are now recruiting for a Brand Communications Manager to be based form their office in Reading.
GlasgowPermanent£47,000 - £55,000
- An Exciting Above the Line Marketing role
- Working with one of the UK's most recognisable FTSE 100 brands
I am pleased to be working in partnership with a leading engineering firm in their recruitment of a Business Development Support Executive.
BuryPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Bid and BD Management
- Engineering organisation
The Marketing Communications Executive will assist the UK Marketing Manager in executing all the regional campaigns and marketing activity for the company.
RochdalePermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Global leading supplier of specialist products
- Marcoms focused marketing executive
A leading supplier of electronics products is looking to bring in an industry savvy product manager to own the end to end product strategy for a multi-million pound portfolio.
NorthamptonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Leading supplier of electronics products
- End to end, strategic product manager
I am currently looking to speak to interested candidates for an exciting Assistant Product Manager opportunity for a leading UK manufacturer based in Northampton.
WindsorPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Leading UK Manufacturing Business
- Excellent Product Management Opportunity with Progression
The In House Creative Services Campaign Manager will support the head of creative services managing internal communications and engagement campaigns working with a team of to deliver events, campaigns and collateral. You will manage the function in the absence of the Head of based near Windsor.
- Campaign and workload management for an in-house creative services function
- Internal communications, campaigns and events
Our client is on the search for a Product Development Lead to help forge the future path of the marketing function within the company.
South West EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Vehicle Solutions Company seeks dynamic and driven individual
- Michael Page is once again proud to partner with an exciting company in Leeds
As the Interim Marketing Manager you will work closely with Regional Manager to market the developments effectively and efficiently. You will be responsible for running campaigns and promotional events to maximise profitability.
- Property developer seeks Interim Marketing Manager to join office in South West
- Interim Marketing Manager required for Property developer in South West England