Marketing & Agency - Industrial & Utilities jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Industrial & Utilities jobs
- BrightonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
The Internal Communications Manager will deliver the communications strategy encompassing employee engagement, business change, HR lead communications and business partner engagement. You will bring in new ideas to the business investigation new technologies and opportunities to drive effective communications and understanding communication effectiveness.
ChiswickPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Drive effective internal communications to a diverse audience
- Experience of Internal Communications in a complex business required
The Head of Marketing will define, develop and deliver the go to market strategy maximising existing channels and driving new innovation and development through market understanding and working collaboratively with the wider business units for this industrial Business Services organisation based near Chiswick. You will develop the value proposition and drive continued sales growth.
ChippenhamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Market Strategy development and implementation supporting global sales
- Business Services organisation based in South West London TW
Marketing Communications Coordinator required for a leading manufacturer
WokingPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Marketing Communications Coordinator required for a leading manufacturer
- South West based manufacturer seeks Marketing Communications Coordinator
You will be working closely with the Marketing Manager in the developing and implementing of the company's marketing strategy and product launch plans with responsibility for the developing markets of Eastern European and Scandinavia. Covering all areas of the marketing mix, the aim of this role is to broaden and strengthen their brand in these key territories.
DerbyPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- All-encompassing role covering the full marketing mix for a global B2B business
- Marketing experience and Eastern European language skills is essential
I am currently looking to speak to interested candidates regarding an exciting Market Segment Manager position with a leading global manufacturing specialist.
TelfordPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Global Manufacturing Organisation
- Technology-Led Specialist
I am currently looking to speak to interested candidates regarding an exciting Commercial Manager opportunity for a growing family business based in Telford.
- Fast Growing Family Business
- Opportunity to Develop own Team
My client is a market leading global organisation looking to recruit a Marcomms Manager for their offices in Cheshire.
St. IvesPermanent£15,000 - £18,000
- Global Market Leader in providing products and services
- Exciting Opportunity to work for a successful global organistation
I am urgently looking to speak to interested candidates regarding a Marketing Administrator opportunity to be based in St. Ives, Cambridgshire.
ChiswickPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Excellent Entry Level Marketing Opportunity
- Building and Construction Industry
The Product Manager will own an existing profitable portfolio developing the product strategy and supporting procurement and marketing to drive enhanced growth. You will provide technical support to the sales and account teams based at the head office near Chiswick.
SloughPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Own, drive and develop the product portfolio
- Education in Chemistry or chemical portfolio experience required
Joining the Central Marketing Team, the PR Specialist will support with the implementation of a B2B organisation's media strategy and programs.
The PR Specialist will be responsible for contributing to a measurable increase in media coverage in targeted traditional and social media outlets.
You will be responsible for supporting the development of processes, providing functional guidance and support to the segment and country marcomms teams as well as helping to manage the relationship with the EMEA PR agencies, ensuring season content fully integrated into all PR activities.
- Super role managing PR strategy and communications for a global business
- Strong copywriting and PR skills within Tech/B2B sector is ideal