Marketing & Agency - Integrated Agency jobs
29 Matching Jobs
Integrated Agency jobs
- BuckinghamshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
The Senior Account Director position is a senior role within the agency responsible for developing and managing a new automotive client and their projects. Reporting to a Director, you will be working as part of a senior management team having strategic, financial and operational control of the account.
West MidlandsPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- A fantastic opportunity working within a growing global marketing agency
- Managing a major Automotive Account for the business
Brilliant opportunity for a focused Account Manager to join a forward thinking and entrepreneurial agency in stunning Birmingham based offices.
West MidlandsPermanent£85,000 - £110,000
- integrated agency
- Based on the outskirts of Birmigham, accessible from across The West Midlands
Executive Planning Director, leading West Midlands agency. You'll lead a large team spanning data, digital and full creative marketing comms planning
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £100,000
- Stand-out full service agency with a client rosta to rival any global network
- Business with innovation and growth in their DNA -based West Midlands
Sometimes a role comes along unexpectedly. After all they're not joined to a global network, they're barely big enough to fit on one floor of most of them.. However, in the world of planning, quality shines through over quantity, always.
LeedsPermanent£31,000 - £35,000
- Set to be one of the memorable success stories of 2017, they've nailed it
- strategic, creative and constantly challenging convention
A great opportunity to join a growing media agency as their Marketing Manager
LeedsPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Media agency looking for a Marketing Manager to own their brand!
- Great opportunity - rare role.
Your chance to join a growing, fast paced digital agency as Director of Digital and PR.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic, growing agency looking to grow their senior team.
- Need a broad digital knowledge with preferably a PR background.
They're looking to recruit a brand strategist to work with the strategy team, supporting and reporting
to the Strategy Director. You'll work on a consultative basis with the account and creative teams;
bringing insight, clarity of thought and inspiration to all projects. They need
someone who is able to think on their feet, whilst being considered; someone creative, articulate,
intelligent and analytical.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Chance to work on numerous household FMCG, retail and consumer brands
- Would suit a planner, tip top research manager or an inquisitive brand manager
Our client is one of the leading integrated agencies in Leeds
HertfordshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Fast paced leading integrated agency
- One of the top agencies in Leeds.
The Senior Account Manager will successfully project manage a wide range of short and long-term marketing communications projects - ensuring client briefs, budgets, timescales, agency quality and client service standards are met.
HertfordshirePermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Multi-Channel marketing agency based in Hertfordshire
- Working on major campaigns for global brands based around the UK
The Account Executive will support account teams in the fulfilment of a wide range of short and long-term marketing communications projects - ensuring client briefs, budgets and timescales are met, and the agency's quality, client service standards and financial targets are maintained.
- A multi-channel marketing agency based in Hertfordshire
- Looking to add an Account Executuve to a fast paced, growing team!