Marketing & Agency - Integrated Agency jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Integrated Agency jobs
- LeedsPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
The role is all about running an already successful, media P&L. The department is thriving, with a growing client base and strong proposition. What they now need is a media leader to knit it all together.
LeedsPermanent£35,000 - £43,000
- A stand-out senior media role to change the game in Yorkshire
- Great client list and an enviable culture, they're an agency on the up
Top Leeds agency seeking best in class talent who fancy a change and a move North - they're winning awards and flying high
West MidlandsPermanent£100,000 - £150,000
- Working on a global alcolohic drinks brand owner
- Lead agency status so plenty of opportunity to influence and drive campaigns
Proud Midlands agency need a creative director with true leadership credentials.
You'll still need to be in London often but could swap inner-city living for leafy suburbs or countryside and in a place where your £ goes a whole lot further.
After all, it's quicker to W1 from Birmingham New Street than from the home counties or zone 4 most of the time!
Yorkshire and the HumberPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- One of the stand out strategic, creative agencies outside of London
- Fun place to be with an already fantastic creative product just needs a rockstar
Are you paid to think? Ever thought what that's worth? Probably more than you think..
For those in the planning/strategy space, this is a role, proudly based in Yorkshire, where the right person will be priceless.
NorthamptonshireTemporary£33,000 - £38,000
- Standout proper marketing agency with a broad and impressive client portfolio
- Seeking the best strategic planners and thinkers from across the UK
The Digital Communications Manager role is working as part of a digital project, developing a communications plan to effectively communicate the progress of the project internally.
West MidlandsPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- A large manufacturing business are seeking a Digital Communications Manager
- The role is initially a 12 month contract supporting a large digital project
Brilliant opportunity for a focused Account Manager to join a forward thinking and entrepreneurial agency in stunning Birmingham based offices.
West MidlandsPermanent£85,000 - £110,000
- integrated agency
- Based on the outskirts of Birmigham, accessible from across The West Midlands
Executive Planning Director, leading West Midlands agency. You'll lead a large team spanning data, digital and full creative marketing comms planning
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £100,000
- Stand-out full service agency with a client rosta to rival any global network
- Business with innovation and growth in their DNA -based West Midlands
Sometimes a role comes along unexpectedly. After all they're not joined to a global network, they're barely big enough to fit on one floor of most of them.. However, in the world of planning, quality shines through over quantity, always.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Set to be one of the memorable success stories of 2017, they've nailed it
- strategic, creative and constantly challenging convention
They're looking to recruit a brand strategist to work with the strategy team, supporting and reporting
to the Strategy Director. You'll work on a consultative basis with the account and creative teams;
bringing insight, clarity of thought and inspiration to all projects. They need
someone who is able to think on their feet, whilst being considered; someone creative, articulate,
intelligent and analytical.
NottinghamPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- Chance to work on numerous household FMCG, retail and consumer brands
- Would suit a planner, tip top research manager or an inquisitive brand manager
An integrated Account Manager role working as part of a wider client services team.
Both the client and channel mix are integrated, offering a great opportunity to broaden somebodies experience.
A great team, great clients, great work.
- Fully Integrated Account Manager