Marketing & Agency - Integrated Agency jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Integrated Agency jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
They're looking to recruit a brand strategist to work with the strategy team, supporting and reporting
to the Strategy Director. You'll work on a consultative basis with the account and creative teams;
bringing insight, clarity of thought and inspiration to all projects. They need
someone who is able to think on their feet, whilst being considered; someone creative, articulate,
intelligent and analytical.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Chance to work on numerous household FMCG, retail and consumer brands
- Would suit a planner, tip top research manager or an inquisitive brand manager
Our client is one of the leading integrated agencies in Leeds
HertfordshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Fast paced leading integrated agency
- One of the top agencies in Leeds.
The Senior Account Manager will successfully project manage a wide range of short and long-term marketing communications projects - ensuring client briefs, budgets, timescales, agency quality and client service standards are met.
LeedsPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Multi-Channel marketing agency based in Hertfordshire
- Working on major campaigns for global brands based around the UK
Your chance to join a growing, fast paced digital agency as Director of Digital and PR.
HertfordshirePermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Fantastic, growing agency looking to grow their senior team.
- Need a broad digital knowledge with preferably a PR background.
The Account Executive will support account teams in the fulfilment of a wide range of short and long-term marketing communications projects - ensuring client briefs, budgets and timescales are met, and the agency's quality, client service standards and financial targets are maintained.
NottinghamPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- A multi-channel marketing agency based in Hertfordshire
- Looking to add an Account Executuve to a fast paced, growing team!
An integrated Account Manager role working as part of a wider client services team.
Both the client and channel mix are integrated, offering a great opportunity to broaden somebodies experience.
A great team, great clients, great work.
BuckinghamshirePermanent£24,000 - £29,000
- Fully Integrated Account Manager
The Senior PR Account Executive role will be working within a dynamic marketing team to deliver exceptional results across a number of retained clients.
ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Role based within a leading marketing agency in Buckinghamshire
- Fantastic career progression scope and opportunities!
The successful Account Executive will be a vital part of the client services team, reporting directly into the Account Manager. It will be client facing, exciting and varied, with the opportunity to learn about a handful of media channels.
The clients are impressive and well known globally. You'll be working on campaigns that will be in the public eye consistently, with a track record of impressive results!
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Integrated Agency
This really is a stellar role - working with an array of global drinks brands to help take them on the right journeys through the on-trade and beyond.
You'll know the market well, love it and be excited by creating exciting ideas and campaigns that work hard and deliver results.
ManchesterPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Must understand the BWS/On-trade routes to market
- Ideally worked for agency on alcohol clients or for an alcohol brand
The Senior Account Manager role is a vital hire to the client services team. It's come around because of a client win which requires a handful of new account handlers.
It will involved strategy, new business, delivery and people management.
You will need to have multi channel experience across a number of different sectors to be considered.
- Integrated Agency working with the worlds biggest brands!
- Manchester Centre