Marketing & Agency - Integrated Agency jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Integrated Agency jobs
- LondonPermanent£70,000 - £100,000
Sometimes a role comes along unexpectedly. After all they're not joined to a global network, they're barely big enough to fit on one floor of most of them.. However, in the world of planning, quality shines through over quantity, always.
LeedsPermanent£31,000 - £35,000
- Set to be one of the memorable success stories of 2017, they've nailed it
- strategic, creative and constantly challenging convention
A great opportunity to join a growing media agency as their Marketing Manager
LeedsPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Media agency looking for a Marketing Manager to own their brand!
- Great opportunity - rare role.
Your chance to join a growing, fast paced digital agency as Director of Digital and PR.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic, growing agency looking to grow their senior team.
- Need a broad digital knowledge with preferably a PR background.
They're looking to recruit a brand strategist to work with the strategy team, supporting and reporting
to the Strategy Director. You'll work on a consultative basis with the account and creative teams;
bringing insight, clarity of thought and inspiration to all projects. They need
someone who is able to think on their feet, whilst being considered; someone creative, articulate,
intelligent and analytical.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Chance to work on numerous household FMCG, retail and consumer brands
- Would suit a planner, tip top research manager or an inquisitive brand manager
Our client is one of the leading integrated agencies in Leeds
HertfordshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Fast paced leading integrated agency
- One of the top agencies in Leeds.
The Senior Account Manager will successfully project manage a wide range of short and long-term marketing communications projects - ensuring client briefs, budgets, timescales, agency quality and client service standards are met.
HertfordshirePermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Multi-Channel marketing agency based in Hertfordshire
- Working on major campaigns for global brands based around the UK
The Account Executive will support account teams in the fulfilment of a wide range of short and long-term marketing communications projects - ensuring client briefs, budgets and timescales are met, and the agency's quality, client service standards and financial targets are maintained.
NottinghamPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- A multi-channel marketing agency based in Hertfordshire
- Looking to add an Account Executuve to a fast paced, growing team!
An integrated Account Manager role working as part of a wider client services team.
Both the client and channel mix are integrated, offering a great opportunity to broaden somebodies experience.
A great team, great clients, great work.
BuckinghamshirePermanent£24,000 - £29,000
- Fully Integrated Account Manager
The Senior PR Account Executive role will be working within a dynamic marketing team to deliver exceptional results across a number of retained clients.
ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Role based within a leading marketing agency in Buckinghamshire
- Fantastic career progression scope and opportunities!
The successful Account Executive will be a vital part of the client services team, reporting directly into the Account Manager. It will be client facing, exciting and varied, with the opportunity to learn about a handful of media channels.
The clients are impressive and well known globally. You'll be working on campaigns that will be in the public eye consistently, with a track record of impressive results!
- Integrated Agency