Marketing & Agency - Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
46 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
- WorcestershirePermanent£32,000 - £35,000
Brand Manager required for a unique opportunity to join an innovative Leisure company
WiltshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Exciting opportunity to join innovative Leisure company
- Brand Manager required for unique opportunity
We are currently recruiting for a challenging and rewarding position. You will have a key role in creating the annual Marketing Plan, initiating and implementing to increase marketing performance.
- Wiltshire based leisure brand seeks Head of Marketing
- Head of Marketing required for a unique leisure brand
The Head of Marketing will lead the Marketing function of a leading entertainment chain by developing strong consumer centric and commercial marketing objectives. Work with internal/external stakeholders to help define and promote product offering, exceptional guest experience and launching of new high profile entertainment products. Build a marketing strategy and capability which drives brand positioning and increases guest footfall.
MerseysidePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Leading UK entertainment chain
- Full responsibility to lead the chains branded consumer marketing strategy
Working collaboratively with the Commercial, and HR Teams and other internal customers, you will drive the brand presence and online engagement. This may include planning and managing full mix marketing campaigns; writing, editing and posting creative and interesting content for the website and social media properties; planning, writing and editing for internal and external publications; developing marketing materials; responding to and supporting external communication.
HertfordshirePermanent£20,000 - £23,000
- A fast growing and ever changing leisure and travel establishment
- Great opportunity for someone wanting to step up and develop their career
A fully varied Marketing Executive role. If you're an assistant looking for career progression or a graduate, this is the perfect opportunity for you. It's with a well known brand, offers fully integrated campaign management, agency and budget management and stakeholder management.
- Varied role ideal for a marketing graduate or marketing assistant
- Exciting business offering great career development and progression
This is a new role for this small but perfectly formed Restaurant group based in heart of East London. The Junior Marketing Manager will report to the Business owner and execute all marketing activity both on and offline.
Greater ManchesterTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Exciting Junior Marketing role for growing casual dining concept!
- You will take on all aspects of marketing this modern East London venue
My client are a leading travel business based in Greater Manchester. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager on an initial 12 month contract to join the team and drive Digital Marketing activity.
BuckinghamshirePermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Leading Travel Business Based in Manchester
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for delivering timely, accurate and effective online and offline campaigns for the UK market in accordance with the online plan. This role requires ongoing evaluation and optimisation of campaign performance to maximise online opportunities, and ultimately maximise sales and ROI.
West SussexPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Global travel company with a growing presence in Europe
- Varied marketing role across on and offline campaigns
This role will support the Product Manager to deliver the team goals and delivery high quality work to drive new product initiatives
ExeterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Product Executive for Top Leisure Membership Brand
- £30k-£35k + great benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Partner Marketing Manager to join a well known travel brand based in Exeter.
- Partner Marketing Manager for great role based in Exeter
- Hugely commercial role with exciting travel business