Marketing & Agency - Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
- Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£42,500 - £50,000
Exciting opportunity to join Town Hall Symphony Hall. They are looking for a Commercially focused and passionate Marketer with experience in The Arts to join their fast- paced business.
Featured JobWandsworthPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Exciting opportunity to join Town Hall Symphony Hall
- Looking for a Commercial and Passionate Marketer with experience in The Arts
We are pleased to be working closely with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive for their office near Putney/Wandsworth.
As a Marketing Executive you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to help develop and deliver marketing campaigns, across multiple platforms, to attract visitors to the historic and picturesque Mediterranean Island.
West SussexPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- We are working with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive
- Must have consumer marketing experience
The purpose of the role is to deliver the team goals and delivery high quality work to drive new product initiatives
West EndTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- An excellent opportunity to join a large membership organisation
- You will need product marketing experience
This is a unique opportunity to join an iconic Sports entertainment brand as a Senior Marketer for a maternity cover.
HertfordshirePermanent£70,000 - £85,000
- Exciting maternity cover role with a global Sports Entertainment brand!
- MUST be immediately available and bring ATL & Partnership marketing knowledge
Michael Page have exclusively been assigned to search for a Head of Marketing for a business based in Hertfordshire. The Head of Marketing will be responsible for a team of 2 and will manage all aspects of the businesses marketing. Our client is a fast growing restaurant chain.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- A fast growing restaurant chain
- An opportunity to be in-charge of a dynamic team
Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a fast-paced & innovative Media & Events company in London.
BirminghamTemporary£60,000 - £65,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a innovative Media and Events company in London.
- Sound understanding of Marketing within luxury Travel & Events.
A Birmingham based retail business are looking to recruit a Digital Product Owner to join their Customer Marketing team on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
ManchesterPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Birmingham based retail business are seeking a Digital Product Owner
- The role is initially for 12 months covering a maternity leave
As the Senior Marketing Executive you will be responsible for all marketing collateral, managing a team of 2, whilst reporting on the successes of all channels.
BathPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
- A growing consumer focused discount scheme
- Looking for a creative, full mixed marketeer
Michael page are currently recruiting for a highly organised candidate to be a Wedding Coordinator in one of the finest luxury hotels in Bath with award winning grounds and gardens.
OxfordshirePermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- one of the finest luxury hotels
- Wedding Coordinator - Bath
Michael Page have partnered with a unique and exciting business based in Oxfordshire. I am looking for a Head of Marketing who understands how to improve user experience across multiple channels, drive revenue and improve yield.
- Growing Business with Massive Potential
- Market Leading Leisure Group