Marketing & Agency - Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
40 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
- Featured JobWandsworthPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
We are pleased to be working closely with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive for their office near Putney/Wandsworth.
As a Marketing Executive you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to help develop and deliver marketing campaigns, across multiple platforms, to attract visitors to the historic and picturesque Mediterranean Island.
Featured JobHigh WycombePermanent
- We are working with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive
- Must have consumer marketing experience
Reporting into the Chief Executive, the Marketing Director will be accountable for the growth of CSSC's membership through creating and delivering an integrated marketing strategy including understanding the customer base and the competition, product development, establishing partnerships and driving sales. Provide leadership and management to the marketing, product, sales and member services teams.
MerseysidePermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Varied and commercial Marketing Director role being introduced to drive change
- Health and wellbeing membership organisation with a great heritage and future
Michael Page Digital have partnered with a leading entertainment venue in Merseyside to help with the search for a venue Digital Marketing Manager.
North LondonPermanent£37,000 - £42,000
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Leading Entertainment Venue
As the Marketing Manager your role will include reporting to and supporting the Head of Regional Marketing in developing and implementing the regional marketing strategy for the business.
Sunbury-On-ThamesPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading travel company
- Must be willing to work around the country
Product Specialist - Food & Packaging role - working with suppliers and key accounts responding to client briefs as well as innovative product enhancement within the food services industry supplying the aviation industry. The role will develop the food offering and packaging solutions based near Sunbury-On-Thames. This role will be fantastic for a food lover or an interest in the food industry.
WiltshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- NPD and packaging development for a food services business
- International role working with the aviation industry
The Head of Marketing will have an exciting opportunity to join an independent Hospitality brand based in Wiltshire. As Head of Marketing you will play a key role in growing and driving the business forward locally and Nationally.
LingfieldPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Wiltshire based leisure brand seeks Head of Marketing
- Head of Marketing required for a unique leisure brand
As the Marketing Manager based in Lingfield, the role will require you to have the ability to wear many different hats and be numbers driven. Additionally, making, building and maintaining key relationships internally and externally.
West LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Marketing Manager
- Leisure and Sport Industry
The Campaign Executive will be deliver full mix brand led campaigns, working with high profile agencies and managing processes end to end.
BuckinghamshirePermanent£50,000 - £58,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking travel company
- You will have working knowledge of consumer led campaigns ideally ATL
The CRM Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of the customer touchpoints through the contract lifecycle and within the renewal process. Additionally, the CRM Manager is responsible for developing and managing all the customer marketing communications ensuring that all programmes are fully embedded.
South West LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Global blue chip business
- Exciting and varied CRM Manager position
The Head of Customer Marketing will be based in the company's UK head office in South West London and will set the strategy for all customer touch points (owned, earned and paid) for this travel brand. The opportunity is a multi-disciplined role focused on driving new customers into the business and steadily increasing customer retention and share-of-wallet
- Head of Customer Marketing
- Global Leisure & Travel Brand