Marketing & Agency - Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
45 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
- Featured JobHigh WycombePermanent
Reporting into the Chief Executive, the Marketing Director will be accountable for the growth of CSSC's membership through creating and delivering an integrated marketing strategy including understanding the customer base and the competition, product development, establishing partnerships and driving sales. Provide leadership and management to the marketing, product, sales and member services teams.
WiltshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Varied and commercial Marketing Director role being introduced to drive change
- Health and wellbeing membership organisation with a great heritage and future
We are currently recruiting for a challenging and rewarding position. You will have a key role in creating the annual Marketing Plan, initiating and implementing to increase marketing performance.
LingfieldPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Wiltshire based leisure brand seeks Head of Marketing
- Head of Marketing required for a unique leisure brand
As the Marketing Manager based in Lingfield, the role will require you to have the ability to wear many different hats and be numbers driven. Additionally, making, building and maintaining key relationships internally and externally.
WarwickshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Marketing Manager
- Leisure and Sport Industry
Rare Opportunity to join a Unique Leisure & Tourism venue, seeking a skilled Marketer to lead the venues marketing strategy
HertfordshireTemporary£80 - £95 per day (£20,798 - £24,698)
- Rare Opportunity to join a Unique Leisure & Tourism venue
- Seeking a skilled Marketer to lead the venues marketing strategy
Our client's Brand Marketing Manager is seeking interim support for a vacant Marketing Executive position for an immediate start running until mid-March.
- Jan-March 2017 -
- Immediate start required
We are currently recruiting for a Brand Ambassador to join a highly successful Leisure & Travel business based near N. Yorkshire.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £33,000
- Leading Travel Business
- Attractive Progression Opportunities
I am currently recruiting for a leading Leisure business based in Leeds, who are currently seeking a CRM Decisioning Analyst to build and develop the marketing communications strategy to their existing customers.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Industry Leading Leisure Brand
- Within Top 100 Companies to work for!
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client for a CRM Innovation Analyst to join a successful branded marketing leader based in Leeds.
West LondonPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- Leading Leisure Brand
- Within Top 100 Best Companies to work for!
This is an exciting Marketing Executive - Loyalty role with a leading travel & leisure business based in West London. You will be working to execute campaigns for the loyalty club.
HertfordshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Executive to focus on Loyalty programme
- You must bring B2C marketing campaigns experience & copy writing skills!
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering through their team Marketing strategy and content for driving customer enquiries, brand awareness supporting site profitability. Managing the franchise recruitment marketing function promoting the franchise opportunity and driving leads into the business.
- Global Health and Fitness Brand
- Varied Senior Marketing Role