Marketing & Agency - Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
37 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
- Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£42,500 - £50,000
Exciting opportunity to join Town Hall Symphony Hall. They are looking for a Commercially focused and passionate Marketer with experience in The Arts to join their fast- paced business.
Featured JobWandsworthPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Exciting opportunity to join Town Hall Symphony Hall
- Looking for a Commercial and Passionate Marketer with experience in The Arts
We are pleased to be working closely with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive for their office near Putney/Wandsworth.
As a Marketing Executive you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to help develop and deliver marketing campaigns, across multiple platforms, to attract visitors to the historic and picturesque Mediterranean Island.
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- We are working with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive
- Must have consumer marketing experience
Exciting opportunity to join Travel Company based in Birmingham in exciting period of growth. They are looking for a candidate with experience in Yammer and Office 365.
LiverpoolPermanent£26,000 - £27,000
- Exciting opportunity to join Travel Company in exciting period of growth
- Looking for a candidate with experience in Yammer and Office 365
As Product Manager your responsibility will be to ensure that all sales opportunities are maximised, through sourcing, purchasing and negotiating.
LiverpoolPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- A growing Travel Operator based in Liverpool
- To support the sales team, through sourcing and negotiating product rates
As the Marketing Executive you will be supporting the Marketing team to ensure an efficient and proactive service, working alongside a well known partner brand, to ensure they reach sales targets.
TamworthTemporary£30,000 - £40,000
- An expanding travel operator
- Supporting the marketing team in delivering core marketing activities
To manage the development of individual bids from start to finish, including co-ordinating and managing internal deadlines, documentation, estimating and Bid production, ensuring they are completed in a timely and effective manner.
West SussexTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Michael Page are recruiting on behalf of a widely recognised business.
- You will be managing the development of individual bids from start to finish
Develop and implement the integrated acquisitions marketing programme and product marketing execution programme to target and budget.
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- You will develop & implement the integrated acquisitions marketing programme
- Develop marketing campaigns that deliver a unified marketing approach
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with a market-leading Leisure business based in Leeds, who due to their >30% growth in profit YoY, are re-investing into the business to create a stronger marketing function and create this vacancy for a Brand Manager.
BirminghamTemporary£20,000 - £22,000
- Market Leader
- Massive Growth
The Online Content Assistant role involves working as part of the wider Online Content team to produce engaging copy for the ecommerce website.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A well known consumer business based in central Birmingham
- Initial 12 month contract working as part of the Online Content team
Exciting opportunity to join a National Travel company during an exciting period of growth in a new Product Manager role
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing National Travel company
- Product Manager required for excellent opportunity