Marketing & Agency - Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
35 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
- Featured JobWandsworthPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
We are pleased to be working closely with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive for their office near Putney/Wandsworth.
As a Marketing Executive you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to help develop and deliver marketing campaigns, across multiple platforms, to attract visitors to the historic and picturesque Mediterranean Island.
- We are working with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive
- Must have consumer marketing experience
This is a truly exceptional Senior Marketing Manager opportunity with an innovative, market leading London destination.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Exciting Interim Marketing role with leading London destination!
- You will take full ownership of key projects during the temporary assignment
As the Trade Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing marketing campaigns to engage businesses, working closely with the sales team to highlight the benefits and analysing the successes of all channels.
StaffordshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- A growing consumer focused discount scheme
- Looking for a creative, full mixed marketeer
Exciting opportunity to join a Leisure & Sport company based in Staffordshire looking for an Insight & CRM Analyst required for exciting role
- Exciting opportunity to join a Leisure & Sport company
- Insight & CRM Analyst required for exciting role
A leading membership organisation focused on the leisure/travel sector requires an Interim Campaign Manager to lead one of their key autumn campaigns.
OxfordPermanent£20,000 - £27,000
- Exciting opportunity to drive a major campaign for a key event in the calendar
- Leading membership organisation within the leisure sector
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver footfall and admissions revenue to the venue.
ManchesterPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Fantastic Consumer Focused Role
- Great Learning and Development Opportunities
Responsible for developing and implementing the Brand strategy for a well known leisure attraction, to ensure that brand and culture are clearly communicated, understood and consistent across all activities through brand engagement and promotional activities.
- A well known leisure attraction creating expereinces for all the family
- Looking for a passionate marketing professional who thrives on being challenged
This is a truly exciting Senior Marketing Executive opportunity to shape the product development and marketing campaigns for this iconic entertainment venue.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- An opportunity to drive change with engaging consumer marketing campaigns!
- Looking after an iconic UK entertainment venue
My client is looking for a Marketing Manager to help get the word out about the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing start up as it develops in the UK, and help create fun and engaging marketing campaigns to get people engaged.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing start up the Leisure/Lifestyle space
- Great opportunity to shape a Marketing department and build the brands identity
My client are seeking a PR Manager to act as spokesperson for the business, liaise and work with PR agencies and develop the image of the brand by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Opportunity for a PR Manager to join an exciting Start-Up in London
- The business offers a new concept in the Lifestyle space being launch in the UK