Marketing & Agency - Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
35 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
- Featured JobWandsworthPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
We are pleased to be working closely with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive for their office near Putney/Wandsworth.
As a Marketing Executive you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to help develop and deliver marketing campaigns, across multiple platforms, to attract visitors to the historic and picturesque Mediterranean Island.
West SussexTemporary£38,000 - £40,000
- We are working with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive
- Must have consumer marketing experience
Develop and implement the integrated acquisitions marketing programme and product marketing execution programme to target and budget.
West SussexPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- You will develop & implement the integrated acquisitions marketing programme
- Develop marketing campaigns that deliver a unified marketing approach
This role is to develop and implement an integrated marketing and product marketing programme focusing on the acquisition of customer
West MidlandsPermanent£42,500 - £50,000
- Marketing Manager looking after Acquisition for Leading National Organisation
- £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Exciting opportunity to join leading Leisure and Entertainment Company based in the West Midlands. Our client are looking for a commercial and passionate Head of Marketing.
- Exciting opportunity to join leading Leisure and Entertainment Company
- Commercial and passionate Head of Marketing required for large venue
The Centre Marketing Executive is responsible for bringing campaigns to life at a local level and planning and executing a local marketing plan specific to their area. They works alongside the central marketing team to execute the local activity for the campaign calendar, ensuring a truly integrated approach to marketing activity.
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Popular leisure attraction in Hertfordshire
- Varied role working on campaigns, PR, social media and brand
Exciting opportunity to join an award winning Leisure & Entertainment company based in Birmingham, who are
looking for a great communicator to deliver marketing projects across multiple sites
LondonTemporary£120 - £130 per day (£31,198 - £33,797)
- Exciting opportunity to join an award winning Leisure & Entertainment company
- Looking for a great communicator to deliver marketing plans across multiple site
This is a great opportunity for an External Communications Manager on a short term basis with an innovative rail business.
- Exciting Temporary Media Relations focussed role with forward thinking Co!
- Must love writing content and pushing out through new and traditional channels!
As the External Communications Manager for this transport business you will take the lead in driving the communications to deliver positive proactive and reactive reputation management with their consumers.
LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- PR & Communications opportunity to join a forward thinking Transport Company
- Be passionate about leading and inspiring a team in best practice PR & Comms
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Manager to drive the restaurant group forward.
West LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Great chance to join a fast growing UK Resurant Group
- Previous exposure to similar marketing role essential
The Campaign Executive will be deliver full mix brand led campaigns, working with high profile agencies and managing processes end to end.
- An exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking travel company
- You will have working knowledge of consumer led campaigns ideally ATL