Marketing & Agency - Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
36 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
- Featured JobWandsworthPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
We are pleased to be working closely with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive for their office near Putney/Wandsworth.
As a Marketing Executive you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to help develop and deliver marketing campaigns, across multiple platforms, to attract visitors to the historic and picturesque Mediterranean Island.
SwindonTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- We are working with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive
- Must have consumer marketing experience
The Digital Community Manager role is working for a fantastic business based in Swindon that are part of a large network. The role will involve overseeing digital engagement through a range of social media channels.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a well known travel business
- The role is overseeing the Social Media activiity for the business
As the pricing Manager you will be responsible for developing and delivering the pricing strategy for all products. Accountable for the on-going analysis of price points and revenues in order to recommend and implement actions to ensure targets are met.
WiltshireTemporary£350 - £375 per day (£90,993 - £97,493)
- A well known organisation within the travel industry
- A great opportunity to develop and progress
The ideal candidate will have a passion for analytics, with a deep understanding of Yield and ROI to plan, budget, forecast and trade to targets.
Essentially, this role will ensure the business has the right products available a the right time to achieve trading KPI's
West MidlandsPermanent£24,000 - £26,500
- Wiltshire based
- Start ASAP - 6 months
Amazing opportunity to join one of the UK's finest leisure and entertainment companies based in the West Midlands. Our client is looking for a passionate communications Executive for an amazing opportunity
BirminghamTemporary£24,000 - £28,000
- Opportunity to join one of the UK's finest leisure and entertainment companies
- Looking for a passionate communications Executive for an amazing opportunity
The Digital Marketing Executive role involves supporting the Digital team in planning and implementing a rebrand for the business. You would pro-actively managing stakeholders including agencies and clients.
BirminghamTemporary£23,000 - £28,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a business that is embarking on change
- Based in Central Birmingham, and working for a high profile organisation
With an exciting new brand concept to get your teeth into, this role offers the chance to do something pretty special with the company's content strategy and help to develop an iconic style and tone of voice for the brand.
HertfordshirePermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Potential to go permanent
- Award winning company!
Great opportunity to join a brilliant team as Senior Account Manager for an integrated marketing agency with global presence.
BristolPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Fun, forward thinking agency in Hertfordshire
- Great senior account manager position
Leading manufacturer is looking for full time PR Executive to join their marketing team in Bristol. As part of this role you will act as the companies press office, write copy for a number of channels and lead on developing brand ambassadors.
SwindonTemporary£150 - £250 per day (£38,997 - £64,995)
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturer and drive the PR function
- Leading manufacturer in Bristol seeks PR Executive to join the team
The Website Optimisation Manager role is responsible for rolling out newly branded websites and being accountable for overall performance of the websites.
- Opportunity to work for an established growing travel business
- Role is initially a 6 month contract based in Swindon