Marketing & Agency - Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
36 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Entertainment & Travel jobs
- Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£23,000 - £25,000
Michael Page have partnered with the Oxford Bus Company to be able to grow and expand their Marketing team by recruiting their next Marketing Officer. Based in Cowley, Oxfordshire, The role will be a key part of the Marketing team and allow candidates to build their skills within the full Marketing mix.
Featured JobWandsworthPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- An exciting Marketing role that offers growth and development
- A key role within the Oxfordshire region
We are pleased to be working closely with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive for their office near Putney/Wandsworth.
As a Marketing Executive you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to help develop and deliver marketing campaigns, across multiple platforms, to attract visitors to the historic and picturesque Mediterranean Island.
East GrinsteadTemporary£30,000 - £32,000
- We are working with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive
- Must have consumer marketing experience
Support the Business Change Manager in the development and implementation of an internal communications strategy.
East GrinsteadTemporary£28,000 - £32,000
- Great opportunity to work for a leading leisure organisation in West Sussex
- Use your excellent internal communications experience to engage the organisation
This role will work closely along side the Business change manager to ensure a co-ordinated, organised and creative approach to internal communications; using both online and off-line channels.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- A great opportunity for you to lead on online and off-line media campaigns
- Experienced Marketing Executive to join an ambitious organisation
The Marketing Manager for this chain of bars in London will be responsible for defining, planning, managing and delivering the brands proposition to ensure the best guest experience. The overall role is to create consumer demand and champion the guest.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- Marketing Manager needed to join a forward thinking chain of bars in London
- Must have Hospitality specific Marketing experience
The Marketing & PR Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the hotel in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
LeedsTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Marketing & PR Manager needed for exciting Hotel brand!
- Must have hospitality specific Marketing experience
An exciting opportunity to come on board with a leading UK Hospitality business and make a difference.
You will be responsible for driving a number of complex and cutting edge branding campaigns and local activation of national strategy.
BirminghamTemporary£28,000 - £30,000
- An Exciting 3 Month Marketing Project with a Leading Leisure Business
- Exciting Full Mix Marketing Project - Exciting Rebrand & Marketing Activation
Fantastic opportunity to work for a very well respected business in central Birmingham
BuckinghamshirePermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- 12 month maternity cover
- Start ASAP
This role works with the Head of Marketing, managing mainly internal communications. Delivering innovative campaigns and developing the brand to improve the customer experience and maximise revenue opportunities/promotions across all brands.
This role will also deliver off line marketing activity to support the Annual Plan.
Greater ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Nationally known leisure brand
- Autonomous role with project ownership
As the Brand Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing the Brand strategy, to ensure that the brand and culture is clearly communicated and consistent, whilst also being proactively hands on.
- A top leisure attraction which is fun for all the family
- Looking for an experienced leisure brand manager