Marketing & Agency - Media & Publishing jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Media & Publishing jobs
As a Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you will responsible for planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns including email, display, social media, partner management and some events. You will have a strong understanding of email marketing, audience segmentation and analytics.
- CRM Segementation
- Email Marketing
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading B2B International Publishing business as their Group Head of Marketing.
- Exciting Group Head of Marketing role with complex international publishing Co.
- Must bring marketing & brand development skills from a range of B2B sectors
As the Product Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of the website and oversight of improving customer experience, increasing engagement, brand loyalty and lead conversion.
You will lead the migration of the website to a new global platform. You will gather business requirements to support the development of website and work closely with the website content team, UX and the global web development team to prioritise requirements and align these with the global development roadmap.You will investigate, prioritise and resolve reported incidents on the website, keeping stakeholders up to date on the status of resolving incidents.
- Leading the migration of the website
- Stakeholder Managment
Commercially savvy Financial controller in a growing media business
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- An exciting opportunity for a commercial financial controller
- An exciting business in Leeds city centre
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will responsible for planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns including email, display, social media, partner management and some events. You will have a strong understanding of email marketing, audience segmentation and analytics.
OxfordTemporary£24,000 - £28,000
- Multi-channel campaigns including email, display, social media
- Audience segmentation and analytics
An excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a global publishing business based in Oxford
LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- An excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive
- Working for a Global Publisher based in Oxford
My client is on the hunt for a keen and talented Marketing assistant who is able to aid the Product Manager with existing publications and help build and sustain new product ranges within the B2B space.
City of LondonPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- Michael Page are proud to work with a huge name in Publishing
- A chance for a junior Marketeer to take the next step in their career
As a Content Marketing Executive you will be supporting content requirements for always- on, seasonal and event- led marketing campaigns, with the goal of engaging free readers and converting them to paid subscribers. You will be responsible for producing a targeted content to increase engagement and conversion from casual readers to paid subscribers.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- Passion for Content Marketing
- Experience in assembling digital pacakages of editorial content
Unique opportunity for a Event Director to join a leading Media and Events company in London.
- Unique opportunity to join a leading Media and Events company
- Event Director experience within Hotels.