Marketing & Agency - Media & Publishing jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Media & Publishing jobs
- LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will responsible for planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns including email, display, social media, partner management and some events. You will have a strong understanding of email marketing, audience segmentation and analytics.
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- CRM Segementation
- Email Marketing
Marketing Project Manager - Entrepeneurial Multinational B2B Business - Events Marketing Experience
A fully integrated events marketing role working on a particular portfolio of events with vast opportunies to grow throuhgout the business.
West LondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- An exciting Marketing Project Manager role for a Multinational B2B Business
- You must have previous experience in Events/Exhibtions Marketing
Progress your career as a Senior Marketing Manager with one of the worlds leading business information brands
EdinburghPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- Candidates MUST have 5 years B2B marketing experience
- Candidates MUST have line management experience
Our agency client is recruiting for a PPC Executive to join their Edinburgh office. They would consider a graduate trainee (minimum 3 months PPC experience) or alternatively an experienced Executive (2-3 years experience).
East Riding of YorkshirePermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Job Purpose: The identification, evaluation and exploitation of new opportunities for revenue growth in new and evolving markets through both new and existing products and services, leveraging a variety of revenue models
LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Partnership Manager
- East Riding
My client is on the hunt for a keen and talented Marketing assistant who is able to aid the Product Manager with existing publications and help build and sustain new product ranges within the B2B space.
City of LondonPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- Michael Page are proud to work with a huge name in Publishing
- A chance for a junior Marketeer to take the next step in their career
As a Content Marketing Executive you will be supporting content requirements for always- on, seasonal and event- led marketing campaigns, with the goal of engaging free readers and converting them to paid subscribers. You will be responsible for producing a targeted content to increase engagement and conversion from casual readers to paid subscribers.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- Passion for Content Marketing
- Experience in assembling digital pacakages of editorial content
Unique opportunity for a Event Director to join a leading Media and Events company in London.
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Unique opportunity to join a leading Media and Events company
- Event Director experience within Hotels.
Industry leading media agency looking to add an Account Director to their team
LondonPermanent£21,000 - £24,000
- Leading Media agency looking for an Account Director
- Great chance to join a leading Media agency
Unique opportunity to join a leading Events and Media company in London.
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading Media and Events company in London.
- CRM experience essential.