Marketing & Agency - Media & Publishing jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Media & Publishing jobs
The Product Manager has a chance to essentially run their own niche part of the business, while steering the direction of the Product and Marketing portion of the company.
LondonPermanent£21,000 - £24,000
- Fantastic opportunity to develop and grow within a fantastic business
- An international business who can take your career to the next level
Unique opportunity to join a leading Events and Media company in London.
OxfordTemporary£24,000 - £28,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading Media and Events company in London.
- CRM experience essential.
An excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a global publishing business based in Oxford
East GrinsteadPermanent£24,000 - £32,000
- An excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive
- Working for a Global Publisher based in Oxford
Manage multiple projects building strong internal and external relationships to deliver profitable events on time and to budget.
- Own and manage an exciting conference portfolio
- Fast growing media organsiation outside of London
An exceptional opportunity for a Marketing Executive to step up to the plate and progress in their career with a truly global brand that takes an industry leading approach to their work and development.
City of LondonPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Work with a truly worldwide brand and make your mark
- An excellent business with a huge amount of opportunity
Unique, Global Marketing & Communications Executive position with a leading Agency based in London.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Unique opportunity to join a leading Marketing Agency in London.
- Agency experience prefferred. Full mix Marketing experience essential.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will responsible for planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns including email, display, social media, partner management and some events. You will have a strong understanding of email marketing, audience segmentation and analytics.
- CRM Segementation
- Email Marketing
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading B2B International Publishing business as their Group Head of Marketing.
- Exciting Group Head of Marketing role with complex international publishing Co.
- Must bring marketing & brand development skills from a range of B2B sectors
As the Product Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of the website and oversight of improving customer experience, increasing engagement, brand loyalty and lead conversion.
You will lead the migration of the website to a new global platform. You will gather business requirements to support the development of website and work closely with the website content team, UX and the global web development team to prioritise requirements and align these with the global development roadmap.You will investigate, prioritise and resolve reported incidents on the website, keeping stakeholders up to date on the status of resolving incidents.
- Leading the migration of the website
- Stakeholder Managment