Marketing & Agency - Media & Publishing jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Media & Publishing jobs
- LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
Industry leading media agency looking to add an Account Director to their team
LondonPermanent£21,000 - £24,000
- Leading Media agency looking for an Account Director
- Great chance to join a leading Media agency
Unique opportunity to join a leading Events and Media company in London.
LondonTemporary£20 - £26 per hour (£41,597 - £54,076)
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading Media and Events company in London.
- CRM experience essential.
A Public Sector organisation based in Central London is looking for a Production Manager for a 5 month contract.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Substantial experience working in Print Production required
- Substantial knowledge of printing techniques required
Unique opportunity for to join a leading Events and Publishing business as a Senior Marketing Executive focusing on their B2B Exhibitions.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Unique opportunity to join a leading Publishing & Events Company.
- Knowledge of Exhibition planning and marketing is essential.
Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Co-ordinator to join a leading Publishing and Events company based in London.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Unique opportunity to join a leading Events and Publishing company.
- Events/Exhibitions experience advantageous.
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing global media company as a management accountant.
You will be working closely with the seniors of different division while supporting the strategy behind further expansion.
You will eventually be delegated a small team of part-qualified accountants to look after
LondonTemporary£200 - £230 per day (£51,996 - £59,795)
- Management Accountant role at a global Media company
- Qualified Accountant
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Media Manager to work within a busy communications and external events team for a high profile organisation. You will be reporting to the Director of Communications and External Events, leading proactive and reactive media relations as well as developing clear, engaging and creative content for a variety of publications.
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Experienced Media Manager needed.
- Must be immediately available with experience within the public sector.
Marketing Project Manager - Entrepeneurial Multinational B2B Business - Events Marketing Experience
A fully integrated events marketing role working on a particular portfolio of events with vast opportunies to grow throuhgout the business.
OxfordTemporary£110 - £180 per day (£28,598 - £46,796)
- An exciting Marketing Project Manager role for a Multinational B2B Business
- You must have previous experience in Events/Exhibtions Marketing
An exciting interim part-time Marketing Executive opportunity with a publishing group based near Oxford
East Riding of YorkshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- An exciting part-time Marketing Executive role
- Working for a publishing group based near Oxford
- Job Purpose: The identification, evaluation and exploitation of new opportunities for revenue growth in new and evolving markets through both new and existing products and services, leveraging a variety of revenue models
- Marketing Manager
- East Riding