Marketing & Agency - PR & Communication Agencies jobs
40 Matching Jobs
PR & Communication Agencies jobs
- KetteringTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
Internal Communications Manager on behalf of a specialist manufacturer based in Northamptonshire. You will be responsible for developing a communications plan that effectively communicates the ongoing progress of the new digital programme to all employees across the business.
EdinburghPermanent£39,000 - £47,000
- Leading the communications of the new digital programme to all employees
- Market leading manufacturing business in Northamptonshire
As Public Affairs Manager you will work within an award-winning Communications and Marketing department.
This new position will play a significant role in ensuring our client engages effectively with its many political stakeholder groups on the contribution that the institution makes and its economic, intellectual and cultural impact.
BanburyTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
- Public Affairs
To improve communications and engagement across our UK division by acting as a business partner to the sales and operational teams on the internal communication issues relevant to the delivery of their strategic plans and tactical projects.
BanburyTemporary£50,000 - £60,000 per day (£12,999,000 - £15,598,800)
- Lead the creation, development and implementation of the UK communications.
- Acting as a business partner to the sales and operational teams.
To improve communications and engagement across our global business by acting as a business partner to our Change & IT functions on the internal communication issues relevant to the delivery of their major transformational programmes.
BirminghamTemporary£200 - £300 per day (£51,996 - £77,994)
- To improve communications and engagement across the clients' global business
- The role will be leading the project of internal communications of IT changes
Develop and deliver high-quality written communications and editorial guidance to teams and individuals across the organisation, supporting them to achieve their goals.
BirminghamTemporary£300 - £420 per day (£77,994 - £109,192)
- Copywriter / Editor working for a public sector Communications team
- Deliver written communications and editorial guidance
You will provide overall project management for Corporate Communications, ensuring that the various disciplines and sub-teams work together to deliver high quality, timely, cost effective and seamless response to the communications demands of the organisation, under the guidance of the Head of Corporate Communications.
SloughTemporary£40,000 - £50,000
- Provide overall project management for corporate communications
- Communications for an internal agency model
An excellent opportunity for an EMEA PR Specialist to work for a Global Power Management Business based near Slough
EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- An excellent opportunity for a PR Specialist
- Working for a Global Power Management business based in Slough
Excellent opportunity for a first time mover from practice or a financial accountant who is looking to move to a more innovative and vibrant business.
BristolTemporary£24,000 - £26,000
- UK's largest Provider within its Industry
- Innovative & Creative Business
Are you a Press Officer? Are you looking for your next role? Are you interested in working for a charitable organisation who are fast becoming one of the most innovative businesses in Bristol? You need to read more about this position.
East LondonTemporary£120 - £150 per day (£31,198 - £38,997)
- We are recruiting for a Press Officer on behalf of our client in Bristol
- Our client are a market leading, not-for-proit organisation.
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join this small but perfectly formed forward thinking Fashion retail business. You will be responsible for creating a range of content in GERMAN to assist with the company's global growth.
- Exciting Retail/Fashion MARKETING role for German Speaker
- You must bring excellent Content writing and broad marketing experience