Marketing & Agency - PR & Communication Agencies jobs
44 Matching Jobs
PR & Communication Agencies jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
Exciting opportunity to join a Birmingham based Arts Company.
Experienced PR Executive required with excellent communications skills.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a Birmingham based Arts Company.
- Experienced PR Executive required with excellent communications skills.
A leading Leeds/North Yorkshire based digital marketing agency is looking to grow their team.
DalkeithPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Leading Leeds/North Yorkshire based digital agency looking to grow their team.
- Calling all digital PR/Campaign specialists.
I am currently working with a very exciting organisation within the Utilities industry based south of Dalkeith in their search for a Media & PR Manager
- Media Handling, Press Releases, Crisis Management
- East Coast Based
The role of the Communications Manager, Channel Islands & Isle of Man is responsible for executing employee communications and media relations in-country, reporting to Head of Communications, International with entity reporting line to the Country Chief Executive Officer.
The focus of the role will be to manage the business reputation and positioning in-country, delivering an integrated communications strategy that is aligned to the global businesses/global functions.
The role holder will take direction from the Head of Communications, International to execute the regional communications plan in the local market.
South East LondonTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- responsible for executing employee communications and media relations in-country
- international jurisdiction, low tax opportunity, enviable work/life balance
This is a great PR & Communications position with a leading Environmental Services company. The role is varied covering PR, Internal Communications, Community Relations and Internal events.
Newcastle upon TyneTemporary£30,000 - £31,000
- Exciting Maternity cover role as a PR & Communications Manager!
- You must bring strong community PR skills & ideally conference management
The candidate in post will be responsible for driving visitor numbers and admissions income to sites of responsibility; developing and implementing marketing plans in order to maximise return on expenditure. (Role is responsible for delivering across consumer, member and travel trade segments).
NorthamptonshireTemporary£55,000 - £60,000
- Marketing Manager
- Newcastle or York
The Marketing and PR Manager role is based at our Head Office in Northampton, and is responsible for developing and enhancing the UK marketing communications strategy, both internal and external. This will involve managing, planning and executing Marketing and PR campaigns to support overall strategy and business development for each product area of the business, and take full responsibility for the delivery of all agreed activity, within budget and agreed timescales.
Stratford-upon-AvonTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- Managing, planning and executing Marketing and PR campaigns
- You will need to be an experienced Marketing Communications Manager
As Senior Press Officer, you'll be driven to promote and protect the reputation of our client through proactive and reactive media activity.
LeedsPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Opportunity to join am extremely reputable financial services company
- On a 9 month FTC. my client is looking for an experienced Press Officer
Your chance to work within a fast paced, successful digital agency.
KetteringTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
- Fast Paced Leading Digital Agency
- One of the top UK digital Agencies
My client, a market leading logistics company, require an Internal Communications Manager on a 6-month fixed term contract to assist with a Strategic Change Project within the company.
- Delivering a group wide strategy for internal strategic project communications.
- Previous experience within a fast paced and dynamic business is essential.