Marketing & Agency - PR & Communication Agencies jobs
43 Matching Jobs
PR & Communication Agencies jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £44,000
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Corporate Editor to become part of a Transformation Project for businesses and communities up and down the country.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- The backbone of businesses and communities up and down the country
- Corporate Editor - Birmingham
An experienced Public Relations Manager (PR Manager) is needed for a leading Telecommunications company focusing on the African region.
- PR Manager needed for Global Telecommunications provider
- Must have strong Telecommunication PR and Media relations experience in Africa
This role drives fame for the business by planning, managing and implementing all PR and proactive social media.
West YorkshireTemporary£21,000 - £28,000
- PR & Social Media Manager needed to join a forward thinking Food Retail Business
- Must have experience working in the F&B sector and have a passion for food
This is a temporary role to cover sickness within the team. Provides the opportunity for someone to experience delivering PR at a global level, working alongside the Head of PR and global agency.
DaventryTemporary£34,000 - £38,000
- PR Executive
- West Yorkshire
I am recruiting for an Internal Communications Officer for a 9 month fixed term contract on behalf of a global business in Northamptonshire.
WeybridgePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Internal Communications Officer is required on behalf of a gobal business.
- Leads, develops and executes internal communication activities
As Communications Manager you will support the Head of Content and Publications in the effective creation and delivery of key collateral to support internal projects, campaigns and initiatives across various business units. You will manage collateral plans, in collaboration with the projects team, so that content is created according to core requirements
WorcesterTemporary£23,000 - £25,000
- All-encompassing communications role for a Global Healthcare brand
- Experience in communications and working effectively in a fast paced enviroment
Michael Page are recruiting for a Communications Officer on behalf of a globally recognised distribution company in Worcestershire - this position is a 9 month fixed-term contract. Provide a coordinated and proactive approach across the site in terms of employee engagement and communications. To be responsible for ensuring the delivery and control of communications, from and within depot.
SloughTemporary£40,000 - £50,000
- You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery and control of communications
- Provide coordinated and proactive communications approach across the site
An excellent opportunity for an EMEA PR Specialist to work for a Global Power Management Business based near Slough
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- An excellent opportunity for a PR Specialist
- Working for a Global Power Management business based in Slough
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up company in the marketing space as a Financial Controller.
Your role will be broad, being involved in all areas of finance and acting as the company's go-to-person, allowing you to develop your accounting skills and to support the strategic development of the firm.
BanburyTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
- Financial Controller at an SME, Start-Up
- Broad role for Mid-tier ACAs
To improve communications and engagement across our UK division by acting as a business partner to the sales and operational teams on the internal communication issues relevant to the delivery of their strategic plans and tactical projects.
- Lead the creation, development and implementation of the UK communications.
- Acting as a business partner to the sales and operational teams.