Marketing & Agency - PR & Communication Agencies jobs
32 Matching Jobs
PR & Communication Agencies jobs
- DarlingtonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
This is 6 month FTC role is based in Darlington supporting a business that has been through large scale change.
BirminghamPermanent£26,000 - £32,000
- - Great role based in Darlington
- - 6 month contract, immediate start
Working as part of the marcomms team within a wider agency offer (including PR, digital and social media), the post-holder will be responsible for the maintenance and growth of allocated accounts by developing, delivering and measuring integrated and impactful strategies which achieve business and financial objectives and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Support the achievement of new business targets
- Assist the account team in creating forward-plans, budgets
Providing strategic counsel and direction to a multi-disciplinary team comprising marcomms, PR, content and social media specialists, the Account Director will be responsible for the commercial well-being and performance of a designated portfolio of key accounts
FarnhamPermanent£25,000 - £45,000
- Extensive senior PR or marcomms experience
- Experience of workingo n B2B Accounts & leading an integrated team
The PR Senior Account Manager / Account Manager role will cover every aspect of PR campaigns, from concept to execution. The remit is international and the successful candidates will work closely with colleagues on campaigns covering the UK, France, Benelux, Germany and the US in the B2B tech sector.
- Flexible and part time working hours possible
- Established PR agency
Leading South West based organisation seeks PR Manager to join their growing Marketing team.
BanburyTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
- Key communications role
- Based in Chippenham
To improve communications and engagement across our UK division by acting as a business partner to the sales and operational teams on the internal communication issues relevant to the delivery of their strategic plans and tactical projects.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Lead the creation, development and implementation of the UK communications.
- Acting as a business partner to the sales and operational teams.
A really exciting and proactive Press Officer role with the aim of boosting the organisation's reputation in the media.
LondonTemporary£29,000 - £30,000
- An exciting and proactive Press role for a charitable organisation
- You must have previous experience in a press role within the charity space
- Develop detailed activity plans for the launch and implementation for supporting internal campaigns - Collaborate with the project team to identify and source opportunities, and with support from the Marketing Manager and HoM, develop appropriate marketing campaigns with a focus on acquisition and conversion Set up campaign activities
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Experience in a marketing or communications role and campaigns
- develop appropriate marketing campaigns with a focus on acquisition and conversi
This role drives fame for the business by planning, managing and implementing all PR and proactive social media.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- PR & Social Media Manager needed to join a forward thinking Food Retail Business
- Must have experience working in the F&B sector and have a passion for food
Your responsibilities as a PR Executive are mainly focused on producing the draft content to be released to press, prepare media briefing documents, organise press clippings, monitor media presence and important news and assist all related to the PR strategic plan.
- Prestigious Law Firm empowering marketing and PR as a key part of their operatio
- Previous experience on PR on multinational corporations and/or professional serv