Marketing & Agency - Professional Services jobs
40 Matching Jobs
Professional Services jobs
- EdinburghPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
We have an existing opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Development Executive to join our clients expanding Scottish team.
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Business Development
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join the team of this Birmingham based Professional Services firm.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Marketing & BD Executive required for Professional services firm.
- Marketing qualification desirable.
Unique opportunity to join a Global Recruitment company in London as a Jnr Bid Writer / Proposals Coordinator.
MaidstonePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Unique opportunity to join a Global Recruitment company in London.
- Excellent written ability essential, Bid writing/experience advantageous.
Michael Page are currently seeking a great salesperson with a track record of performance and success to join their Maidstone office. The recruitment role is one which requires great perseverance, talent and a will to succeed. In turn Michael Page offers the right candidate the environment to earn a very competitive salary and the opportunity to grow their career into the directors of tomorrow.
- Fantastic opportunity to join expanding, market leading recruitment company
- Industry leading training and fantastic renumeration package
An exciting opportunity for a PR & Events Manager to join the team of this Taunton based law firm.
St AlbansPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Events & PR Manager required for law firm.
- Professional Services experience desirable.
Recruitment Consultant opportunity available due to rapid growth in our St. Albans office
ReadingPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Working for a FTSE 250 Business
- Recruitment or sales experience is essential
Michael Page have partnered with a local Professional Services firm to be able to recruit their new Marketing Assistant. Based in Reading, this role offers a fantastic entry level or junior position for the successful recruit to learn and develop.
West YorkshireTemporary£45,000 - £65,000
- A key position within an established Legal Firm
- Allowing the candidate full range of the Marketing Mix in a new role
You will have responsibility for managing the production of a suite of template proposal documents for select practice areas. The purpose of these templates is to unlock future efficiency's through a questionnaire based document automation system, and provide a consistent proposal for similar types of work across the firm.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Bid Template Writer
- West Yorkshire
Unique opportunity for a Marketing Analyst to join a forward-thinking Property company in London.
- Unique opportunity to join an innovative start-up Property company in London.
- Marketing Analyst experience essential.