Marketing & Agency - Professional Services jobs
52 Matching Jobs
Professional Services jobs
- ReadingPermanent£27,000 - £37,000
The Marketing Executive plays an important role both within the regional marketing team, providing support to the Senior Marketing Manager and Marketing Manager in the Region, and to work with colleagues in all regions in the delivery of the wider UK-wide National Markets Marketing Programmes.
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Excellent chance to develop your career
- Global Business with great reputation
An exciting opportunity for a senior Marketing Executive to join the team of this Birmingham based law firm.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Senior Marketing Executive required for Birminham law firm.
- Insurance sector experience would be an advantage.
Your responsibilities as Marketing Projects Manager are to play a significant role in delivering change across the marketing function, with opportunities to progress and take on more responsibility once established.
LondonPermanent£36,000 - £40,000
- Well-known Consulting firm
- Work in projects with initiative and creativity.
Unique opportunity to join a leading Property Developer in London as a Senior Communications Executive or Assistant Communications Manager depending on experience.
South West LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Unique opportunity to join a leading Property Developer in London.
- Communications experience essential.
Unique opportunity to join a leading Aviation company in SW London as a Marketing Assistant to focus on their Events.
City of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading Aviation company in SW London.
- Gain excellent Events Marketing experience at an entry level!
Your responsibilities as Head of Marketing, Government and Public Sector are to review, revitalise and relaunch sector line for government, public services and defence & security.
- Opportunity to change and grow marketing strategy.
- Experience in public sector, defence and security and governmental entities.
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join the team of this Birmingham based Property business.
City of LondonPermanent
- Marketing Executive required for housing business.
- Must have multi channel communication experience.
Your responsibilities as a Marketing Manager - Advisory are to organise and guide marketing programmes of the Deal Advisory line, towards effective delivery on time and within budget, while measuring and report the effectiveness of each programme. Have productive and constant communication and interactions with members of the Deal Advisory team.
- Well-known professional services firm.
- Corporate Finance, Private Equity or Corporate Banking marketing experice
A great opportunity for a bid coordinator or executive to join a fantastic legal firm in Leeds.
With a great salary, it's a place to learn and grow your career!
LondonTemporary£45,000 - £51,000
- Fantastic Bid role for a Junior Candidate
- Work for a top legal firm in the city centre
Full mix standalone marketing position for 6 months covering the latter part of a maternity leave
- Interim Marketing Manager
- Central London Strategy Consultancy