Marketing & Agency - Professional Services jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Professional Services jobs
Michael Page Marketing are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant on behalf of a nationally recognised law firm in Oxfordshire.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- Marketing Assistant required on behalf of a UK law firm based in Oxfordshire
- Temporary role supporting the Marketing Director
Unique opportunity to join a leading Property company in West London.
BanburyPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Unique opportunity to join a leading luxury Property company in London.
- Internal Communications experience essential.
Marketing Executive required for Banbury based professional services firm.
SheffieldTemporary£26,000 - £32,000
- Marketing Executive required for Banbury legal firm.
- B2B Marketing experience an advantage.
This important role is to provide vital support to fee earners who work across all sectors of this professional services business. As a Bid Executive no two days will be alike, you will work on tenders, capability statements, proof reading documents, issuing firm wide communications on bids and support in the delivery of professional and uniform proposals to clients within the specified submission date and time.
ManchesterPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- Bid Executive
- South Yorkshire
An exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Executive to join a leading national commercial law firm.
The role will be responsible for marketing activity for the Northern region and be based in the Manchester office.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Marketing Executive
- Leading National Commercial Law Firm, role based in Manchester
Progress your career as a communications specialist with one of the worlds leading management consultancy firms. This is a varied role involving both internal and external communications.
MaidstonePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Candidates MUST have B2B communications experience
- Candidates MUST have excellent writing skills
Michael Page are currently seeking a great salesperson with a track record of performance and success to join their Maidstone office. The recruitment role is one which requires great perseverance, talent and a will to succeed. In turn Michael Page offers the right candidate the environment to earn a very competitive salary and the opportunity to grow their career into the directors of tomorrow.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join expanding, market leading recruitment company
- Industry leading training and fantastic renumeration package
Progress your career as a senior editor for a global publishing brand
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Candidates MUST have at least 5 years editorial experience
- Candidates will ideally have experience within the FS industry
An exciting opportunity for a senior Marketing Executive to join the team of this Birmingham based law firm. Insurance sector experience would be an advantage for this role.
OxfordPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Senior Marketing Executive required for Birminham law firm.
- Insurance sector experience would be an advantage.
Michael Page have partnered with a fast expanding Consultancy business in order to expand and redefine their Marketing team. With a number of clients based globally, they are now heavily investing in their Events and Marketing Team and, as a result, are recruiting for an Events Manager, based in their head office in Oxford.
- A key role focused on driving engagement across Events nationally
- Offering a new opportunity to manage and develop a team