Marketing & Agency - Professional Services jobs
52 Matching Jobs
Professional Services jobs
- UxbridgePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
Business Development and Marketing Executive needed for a busy Law firm based in Uxbridge, Middlesex. A chance to join a dynamic and busy Marketing team with lots of opportunities for growth and development.
OxfordshirePermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Legal Firm require a Business Development and Marketing Executive
- Excellent opportunity for a results driven Marketer
Michael Page are recruiting a Marketing Executive who are going to push the boundaries of B2B marketing hard over the next couple of years and are looking to build a world class team to help us do it. If you're up for taking on an active role across a broad range of activity, in an environment where you'll learn fast and be exposed to really exciting projects from day one, this could be a fascinating role for you.
City of LondonPermanent£23,000 - £30,000
- Fast Growing Business with Huge Growth Potential
- Great Career Development
Unique opportunity to join a leading Agency based in London as an Executive.
LiverpoolPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Unique opportunity to join a leading Agency based in London.
- Agency experience ideal.
The Bids Manager will be part of a talented Marketing & Business Development team for a leading professional services firm. The role can be based in Liverpool or Manchester.
City of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Bids Manager
- Leading Professional Servcies Business
Your responsibilities as an Internal Communications Senior Manager are to oversee the general strategy of internal communications, having in account the numerous changes the company is undergoing and in this way, have a fluent and very accessible communication style with people. In this sense, audiences include partners, people leaders and all colleagues, as well as function-specific communities.
BuckinghamshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Well-known professional services firm.
- Internal Communications, preferably in change and transformation topics.
The Marketing Manager will be expected to understand the business products, services and client types, to write copy that can be used across the mix of marketing collateral and co-ordinate the day-to-day marketing activities of the company.
South West EnglandPermanent
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a growing & successful business
- Ideal role for a driven and autonomous marketer
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team of this Bristol based Professional Services firm.
South West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Marketing Manager required for Professional Services firm.
- B2B Marketing experience preferable.
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Business Development Executive to join the team of this South West based law firm.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Marketing & Business Development Executive required for specialist law firm
- Strong copywriting skills needed.
The successful Marketing Director for this Agency in London will be expected to lead all aspects of company Marketing & Branding initiatives, and provide support during the pitch & proposal stages.
LondonTemporary£38,000 - £40,000
- Unique opportunity to join a Global Marketing Agency in London.
- Combination of in-house and Agency experience ideal.
Broad retail marketing position based in Central London working in a busy and growing agency environment. 12 month maternity contract with the potential for a more permanent role.
- Retail Marketing Manager
- In-house Retail Marketing Agency