Marketing & Agency - Professional Services jobs
47 Matching Jobs
Professional Services jobs
- LiverpoolPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
The New Business Manager will be responsible for proving new business development support to Partners within an allocated client segment to drive profitable growth and revenue generation.
They will be responsible for identifying and developing opportunities.
- New Business Manager
- Leading Professional Services Firm
Unique opportunity to join an iconic Property Development company based in London as an Event Manager.
- Unique opportunity to join an iconic Property Development company in London
- End to end Event management experience essential.
An exciting opportunity for a PR & Events Manager to join the team of this Taunton based law firm.
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Events & PR Manager required for law firm.
- Professional Services experience desirable.
An exciting opportunity for a senior Marketing Executive to join the team of this Birmingham based law firm. Insurance sector experience would be an advantage for this role.
BerkshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Senior Marketing Executive required for Birminham law firm.
- Insurance sector experience would be an advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing expert to work within our progressive law firm.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Strategic role with established business
- Great company culture and development opportunities
Unique Assistant Marketing & Communications Manager position, perfect for a Senior Executive looking for a step up into a leading Property Developer in London.
MaidstonePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Unique opportunity to join a leading Property Developer in London.
- Property Marketing experience advantageous.
Michael Page are currently seeking a great salesperson with a track record of performance and success to join their Maidstone office. The recruitment role is one which requires great perseverance, talent and a will to succeed. In turn Michael Page offers the right candidate the environment to earn a very competitive salary and the opportunity to grow their career into the directors of tomorrow.
OxfordshirePermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join expanding, market leading recruitment company
- Industry leading training and fantastic renumeration package
Michael Page are recruiting a Marketing Executive who are going to push the boundaries of B2B marketing hard over the next couple of years and are looking to build a world class team to help us do it. If you're up for taking on an active role across a broad range of activity, in an environment where you'll learn fast and be exposed to really exciting projects from day one, this could be a fascinating role for you.
LiverpoolPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Fast Growing Business with Huge Growth Potential
- Great Career Development
The Bids Manager will be part of a talented Marketing & Business Development team for a leading professional services firm. The role can be based in Liverpool or Manchester.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Bids Manager
- Leading Professional Servcies Business
Your responsibilities as a Head of Marketing - International Network are to oversee the marketing strategy of the International Network, watch over for the strength of the brand with internal and external audiences and build and implement the general marketing framework of the International Network to ensure proper and increase brand strength and presence.
- Well-known professional services firm
- Looking for a person with previous experience in a Senior Marketing