Marketing & Agency - Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
142 Matching Jobs
Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
- Featured JobBishop's StortfordPermanent
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to recruit for a Commercial Director for a well-known membership body, based in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire. They are seeking someone to be responsible for leading and directing all Marketing, Sales, Events and Training activities.
Featured JobKentPermanent£46,000 - £53,000
- A professional body which promotes excellence in facilities management
- A leadership role developing strategy and managing teams
Head of Marketing - Hugely Influential Trade Body in Kent
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Must have line management experience
- Have experience putting together marketing strategies, and implementing
The British Soft Drinks Association are looking for a confident full mix marketer that enjoys both getting out of the office and engaging with stakeholders within the industry, as well as creating exposure for the organisation using on and offline channels.
- Must have experience in events and marketing/communications
- Must be confident engaging both in person and on the telephone
My client are looking for a switched-on and pro-active Project Manager to come on board and work with various stakeholders internally and externally to create as much exposure and to get as much take-up in the organisations training programmes as possible.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Must have experience building relationships with different stakeholder groups
- Looking for an engaging, personable and pro-active candidate
This is a role that has been put in place to help bring structure and focus to all campaigns across multiple functions. The role will involve teaming up with various senior internal stakeholders and agencies to initiate a united approach to campaigns.
GuildfordTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- This is a pivotal role for a charity with a large team
- You must have previous experience in reporting and agency management
A leading education institution based in Surrey are seeking an Interim Marketing Manager on an initial six month contract. This will be based at their campus just outside of Guildford with excellent transport links from London.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading education institution
- 6 month initial contract with the potential to extend
The aim of this role is to execute on multiple marketing campaigns to promote and engage target audiences with their various services.
GlasgowPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- A great Marketing Executive role for a Professional Membership Body
- You must have previous experience in a broad marketing role
We have an existing opportunity for a Fundraising Assistant/Administrator to join our successful and expanding charity client Deafblind Scotland based in Glasgow.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
This organisation is looking for a Trusts and Major Donor Officer to join their team in North London.
SurreyTemporary£23,000 - £26,000
- Write compelling trust fundraising proposals
- Build lasting relationships with high net worth individuals
Contribute to the effective planning, marketing and delivery of the fundraising programme.
- Contribute to developing and planning the community fundraising programme
- Support the development of an engaging supporter journey for fundraisers