Marketing & Agency - Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
165 Matching Jobs
Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
- Featured JobKentPermanent£46,000 - £53,000
Head of Marketing - Hugely Influential Trade Body in Kent
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Must have line management experience
- Have experience putting together marketing strategies, and implementing
The British Soft Drinks Association are looking for a confident full mix marketer that enjoys both getting out of the office and engaging with stakeholders within the industry, as well as creating exposure for the organisation using on and offline channels.
- Must have experience in events and marketing/communications
- Must be confident engaging both in person and on the telephone
My client are looking for a switched-on and pro-active Project Manager to come on board and work with various stakeholders internally and externally to create as much exposure and to get as much take-up in the organisations training programmes as possible.
WatfordPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- Must have experience building relationships with different stakeholder groups
- Looking for an engaging, personable and pro-active candidate
Exciting Events Manager role based in Watford. This position is vital in driving the charities events programme, focusing on challenge and mass participation events, such as; tough mudder, night walks and challenges abroad.
- Fantastic charity based in Watford
- Responsibility and ownership of exciting events
Direct Marketing contract available for 9 months with potential extension to 12.
LondonTemporary£45,000 - £50,000
- Senior Direct Marketing Officer needed for high profile charity
- 9-12 month contract
A Head of Marketing and Insight is needed for 9 month Fixed Term maternity cover contract for a health charity in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a leader and ideas focused individual.
- Amazing contract opportunity
- Chance to work for a brilliant charity
An established national charity are looking for an immediately available Interim Brand Manager for a 3 month contract.
LondonTemporary£130 - £160 per day (£33,797 - £41,597)
- Brilliant interim role
- Wonderful established, national charity
A leading further education provider are looking for Marketing Account Executive (x2) to start immediately for a brilliant contract role.
LondonPermanent£33,000 - £37,000
- Brilliant full-mix marketing role
- Established organisation
This organisation is looking for an Innovation Manager to join their newly restructured team in central London. This is a crucial role in delivering a new 5 year Supporter Engagement Strategy that will build a dynamic growing movement of people collectively transforming the lives of young people through their actions.
City of LondonTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
- Help implement a transformational new approach to supporter engagement
- Deliver an innovation pipeline aimed at generating value with core supporters
A Central London high profile Government client is recruiting a Head of Marketing and Communications to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Working as Head of Corporate Communications for a high profile client.
- Amazing opportunity to join a well respected and established team.