Marketing & Agency - Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
154 Matching Jobs
Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
- Featured JobBishop's StortfordPermanent
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to recruit for a Commercial Director for a well-known membership body, based in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire. They are seeking someone to be responsible for leading and directing all Marketing, Sales, Events and Training activities.
Featured JobKentPermanent£46,000 - £53,000
- A professional body which promotes excellence in facilities management
- A leadership role developing strategy and managing teams
Head of Marketing - Hugely Influential Trade Body in Kent
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£26,000 - £29,000
- Must have line management experience
- Have experience putting together marketing strategies, and implementing
There are three roles available; one covering the North of England, one covering North London & East Anglia and one covering South London & the South East of England. These roles will also require travel to the National Office in North Greenwich, London on a regular basis as well as travel to our services in the region 2-3 days a week. These roles are all home-based.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Home Based in 3 locations
- Manage and develop the charity's fundraising and awareness raising activities
The British Soft Drinks Association are looking for a confident full mix marketer that enjoys both getting out of the office and engaging with stakeholders within the industry, as well as creating exposure for the organisation using on and offline channels.
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent
- Must have experience in events and marketing/communications
- Must be confident engaging both in person and on the telephone
Middlesex University is a progressive University with global impact. Currently looking to recruit an Associate Director of Marketing and Recruitment to be based in their North London campus.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Are you looking for your next challenge?
- This is a newly created role with huge potential!
To innovatively manage the charity's Trusts and Grants program to sustain and grow income generation in line with ambitious growth aspirations.
Drive the trusts fundraising activity in sourcing small, medium and major grants from trusts, foundations, and other statutory and non-statutory grant making bodies to increase income for project, capital and UK core-cost funding.
Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Leading health and care charity
- Build lasting relationships with trust funders
We have an existing opportunity for an experienced Trust & Income Generation Manager, to join a forward thinking, successful charity based in Glasgow.
My client are looking for a switched-on and pro-active Project Manager to come on board and work with various stakeholders internally and externally to create as much exposure and to get as much take-up in the organisations training programmes as possible.
GuildfordTemporary£24,000 - £26,000
- Must have experience building relationships with different stakeholder groups
- Looking for an engaging, personable and pro-active candidate
You will be working on this award winning behaviour change campaign, by developing and delivering this innovative project communications plan
LondonTemporary£28,000 - £35,000
- Work on an exciting NEW healthy lifestyle campaign for a fantastic charity
- Use your experience to drive this highly visible marketing campaign!
This innovative and dynamic organisation is looking for a Research Communications Officer to join their team in London.
- Research Communications Officer
- Leading health charity