Marketing & Agency - Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
180 Matching Jobs
Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
- Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
We have an existing opportunity for an experienced Trust & Income Generation Manager, to join a forward thinking, successful charity based in Glasgow.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
As a Partnerships Manager you will develop and manage approach to partnerships so Guy's & St. Thomas' can broaden their reach and influence key stakeholders on a local, regional and national level. This is part of a strategic approach where you will play a key part in identifying, building and executing new partnership opportunities.
- Guy's & St. Thomas' Charity are seeking a Partnerships Manager
- This role will aim at building the best partnerships for the charity's plans
My client are looking for a switched-on and pro-active Project Manager to come on board and work with various stakeholders internally and externally to create as much exposure and to get as much take-up in the organisations training programmes as possible.
Haywards HeathTemporary£36,000 - £36,001
- Must have experience building relationships with different stakeholder groups
- Looking for an engaging, personable and pro-active candidate
This is important position will be responsible for managing and developing new and existing relationships with individual donors capable of giving at a major level.
Kingston upon ThamesTemporary£150 - £190 per day (£38,997 - £49,396)
- Amazing opportunity to work for an International Health Charity
- Use your skills to manage and develop new and existing donor relationships
A leading HE institution based in South West London/Surrey are looking for an Interim Marketing Manager to join their Faculty Marketing team for a short-term contract starting immediately.
BrightonTemporary£130 - £170 per day (£33,797 - £44,197)
- Urgent role supporting a key Faculty within the University
- 8 week initial contract starting immediately!
Using Raiser's Edge you will manage the fundraising initiatives of the Foundation Office, utilising all of your fundraising knowledge and experience.
LondonTemporary£130 - £175 per day (£33,797 - £45,497)
- Amazing opportunity to work for a Historic Academic Institution
- You will lead the fundraising for this ambitious organisation
A leading charity require a Marketing Project Manager to join the team immediately on a 3 month contract.
LondonTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
- Marketing Project Manager
- Health Charity
My client is a global organisation seeking a Senior Customer Experience Manager for a 9 month MAT cover for 3 days a week starting as soon as possible.
- Improve the experience of all key customer segments
- Understand, define and then refine the customer base
A Higher Education Institution based on the South West London/Surrey borders are looking for a Marketing Manager - Student Recruitment Manager in a newly created role for an initial six month assignment. They are easily accessible by car or on the South West Trains Line from Waterloo.
City of LondonPermanent£34,000 - £38,000
- Exciting opportunity to join the University in a newly created role
- 6 month FTC starting asap!
We are working with an International NGO to recruit a Communications Manager for their head office based in the City of London
- We are working with a leading environemental NGO to recruit a Comms Manager
- You must have experience of communicating complex information