Marketing & Agency - Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
151 Matching Jobs
Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£26,000 - £29,000
There are three roles available; one covering the North of England, one covering North London & East Anglia and one covering South London & the South East of England. These roles will also require travel to the National Office in North Greenwich, London on a regular basis as well as travel to our services in the region 2-3 days a week. These roles are all home-based.
Featured JobEast of EnglandPermanent
- Home Based in 3 locations
- Manage and develop the charity's fundraising and awareness raising activities
ARU are looking to innovate within the Higher Education industry and the Assistant Director Customer Acquisition is pivotal in doing this.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Fantastic opportunity to drive a new approach to customer acquisition
- Delivering unique customer experiences, based out of Cambridge or Chelmsford
The British Soft Drinks Association are looking for a confident full mix marketer that enjoys both getting out of the office and engaging with stakeholders within the industry, as well as creating exposure for the organisation using on and offline channels.
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent
- Must have experience in events and marketing/communications
- Must be confident engaging both in person and on the telephone
Middlesex University is a progressive University with global impact. Currently looking to recruit an Associate Director of Marketing and Recruitment to be based in their North London campus.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Are you looking for your next challenge?
- This is a newly created role with huge potential!
To innovatively manage the charity's Trusts and Grants program to sustain and grow income generation in line with ambitious growth aspirations.
Drive the trusts fundraising activity in sourcing small, medium and major grants from trusts, foundations, and other statutory and non-statutory grant making bodies to increase income for project, capital and UK core-cost funding.
Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Leading health and care charity
- Build lasting relationships with trust funders
We have an existing opportunity for an experienced Trust & Income Generation Manager, to join a forward thinking, successful charity based in Glasgow.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
As a Partnerships Manager you will develop and manage approach to partnerships so Guy's & St. Thomas' can broaden their reach and influence key stakeholders on a local, regional and national level. This is part of a strategic approach where you will play a key part in identifying, building and executing new partnership opportunities.
- Guy's & St. Thomas' Charity are seeking a Partnerships Manager
- This role will aim at building the best partnerships for the charity's plans
My client are looking for a switched-on and pro-active Project Manager to come on board and work with various stakeholders internally and externally to create as much exposure and to get as much take-up in the organisations training programmes as possible.
EssexPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Must have experience building relationships with different stakeholder groups
- Looking for an engaging, personable and pro-active candidate
My client is seeking an energetic and innovative Individual Giving Executive to join their inspirational team based in Essex. This is a broad and varied role, working across both Retention and Acquisition channels. The Individual Giving Executive will work closely with both Fundraising and Marketing team to deliver effectively across all available marketing channels.
- Exciting opportunity to join an inspirational Not-for-Profit organisation
- Varied role working with a variety of different audiences and stakeholders