Marketing & Agency - Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
168 Matching Jobs
Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
- Featured JobKentPermanent£46,000 - £53,000
Head of Marketing - Hugely Influential Trade Body in Kent
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Must have line management experience
- Have experience putting together marketing strategies, and implementing
The British Soft Drinks Association are looking for a confident full mix marketer that enjoys both getting out of the office and engaging with stakeholders within the industry, as well as creating exposure for the organisation using on and offline channels.
- Must have experience in events and marketing/communications
- Must be confident engaging both in person and on the telephone
My client are looking for a switched-on and pro-active Project Manager to come on board and work with various stakeholders internally and externally to create as much exposure and to get as much take-up in the organisations training programmes as possible.
LondonTemporary£42,000 - £45,000
- Must have experience building relationships with different stakeholder groups
- Looking for an engaging, personable and pro-active candidate
This organisation is looking for a Head of Philanthropy and Partnerships to join their friendly team in Central London.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Leading health and care charity
- Innovatively manage the charity's major donor and corporate fundraising program
This organisation is looking for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join their friendly team in Central London for 21 hours a week.
- Develop and deliver corporate partnerships strategy
- A highly ambitious, national disability charity
This organisation is looking for a Corporate Partnerships Executive to join their ambitious team in Central London.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Work on pipelining corporate prospects
- Deliver engaging pitches and work with a variety of stakeholders
This role is in place to better position the charity and grow it's positive exposure. This role will be to provide a breadth of public-facing opportunities and will require someone with good interpersonal skills.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A pivotal role for a well-known charity with exposure to different projects
- You must have experience in managing internal and external relationships
This is a role that has been put in place to help bring structure and focus to all campaigns across multiple functions. The role will involve teaming up with various senior internal stakeholders and agencies to initiate a united approach to campaigns.
ManchesterPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- This is a pivotal role for a charity with a large team
- You must have previous experience in reporting and agency management
This leading charity, based in Manchester, is looking for an organised and passionate Communications Officer, who will report into the Communications Manager.
- Well established charity in Manchester
- Part of a passionate communications team