Marketing & Agency - Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
172 Matching Jobs
Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
- Featured JobKentPermanent£46,000 - £53,000
Head of Marketing - Hugely Influential Trade Body in Kent
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Must have line management experience
- Have experience putting together marketing strategies, and implementing
The British Soft Drinks Association are looking for a confident full mix marketer that enjoys both getting out of the office and engaging with stakeholders within the industry, as well as creating exposure for the organisation using on and offline channels.
- Must have experience in events and marketing/communications
- Must be confident engaging both in person and on the telephone
My client are looking for a switched-on and pro-active Project Manager to come on board and work with various stakeholders internally and externally to create as much exposure and to get as much take-up in the organisations training programmes as possible.
LondonTemporary£275 - £325 per day (£71,495 - £84,494)
- Must have experience building relationships with different stakeholder groups
- Looking for an engaging, personable and pro-active candidate
A leading charity in Central London are looking for a Marketing Analyst who is immediately available. This is for an interesting analytics project.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Marketing Analyst
- Leading Charity
A prestigious London based university is looking for a Communications Executive who can use their professional skills to contribute to recruitment campaigns and internal/external publications. As Communication Executive you will be tasked with a broad portfolio of communications projects.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Full mix communications executive - must have experience in the education sector
- experience in social media, email campaigns and press prefered
This role is in place to better position the charity and grow it's positive exposure. This role will be to provide a breadth of public-facing opportunities and will require someone with good interpersonal skills.
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- A pivotal role for a well-known charity with exposure to different projects
- You must have experience in managing internal and external relationships
This organisation is looking for a Corporate Fundraising Manager to join their team in Central London for between 6 and 12 months (depending on the candidate).
HertfordshireTemporary£15 - £18 per hour (£31,198 - £37,437)
- Develop and deliver corporate partnerships strategy
- Build and maintain effective relationships with corporate partners
My client is seeking a PR Officer to help deliver media relations activity centred around a high profile campaign.
City of LondonTemporary£42,000 - £58,000
- Friendly and well established media team seeking a PR Officer
- Rolling monthly contract for approx 3 months
An exciting opportunity to join a high profile government organisation as a Head of External Communications
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Exciting opportunity to work for a high profile government organisation
- Have creative input in to the media, marketing & digital communications strategy
This is a senior PR and communications role that is focused on managing a team of four and proactively gaining media coverage for the organisation. This is a really broad role that involves PR, general communications and internal communications.
- A brilliant PR and Communications role for a very prestigious organisation
- Experience in man management and proactive PR is a must