Marketing & Agency - Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
161 Matching Jobs
Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
- Featured JobBishop's StortfordPermanent
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to recruit for a Commercial Director for a well-known membership body, based in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire. They are seeking someone to be responsible for leading and directing all Marketing, Sales, Events and Training activities.
Featured JobKentPermanent£46,000 - £53,000
- A professional body which promotes excellence in facilities management
- A leadership role developing strategy and managing teams
Head of Marketing - Hugely Influential Trade Body in Kent
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Must have line management experience
- Have experience putting together marketing strategies, and implementing
The British Soft Drinks Association are looking for a confident full mix marketer that enjoys both getting out of the office and engaging with stakeholders within the industry, as well as creating exposure for the organisation using on and offline channels.
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent
- Must have experience in events and marketing/communications
- Must be confident engaging both in person and on the telephone
Middlesex University is a progressive University with global impact. Currently looking to recruit an Associate Director of Marketing and Recruitment to be based in their North London campus.
- Are you looking for your next challenge?
- This is a newly created role with huge potential!
My client are looking for a switched-on and pro-active Project Manager to come on board and work with various stakeholders internally and externally to create as much exposure and to get as much take-up in the organisations training programmes as possible.
West SussexPermanent£31,000 - £33,000
- Must have experience building relationships with different stakeholder groups
- Looking for an engaging, personable and pro-active candidate
This role will look after the marketing activity for a legacy product, building relationships with existing and new supporters
LondonTemporary£30,000 - £32,000
- Fundraising Marketing Manager for leading national charity
- £30,000 - £33,000 + plus great benefits
My client is high profile membership association seeking a Marketing Evens Executive for a 9 month contract.
LondonTemporary£32,000 - £40,000
- Work as part of a global events team
- Plan, implement and deliver high profile events
A brilliant Interim Marketing Manager role with a leading health charity to start immediately - 5 month contract.
SurreyTemporary£180 - £200 per day (£46,796 - £51,996)
- Marketing Manager
- Leading Health Charity
You will be responsible for advising, supporting and serving the needs of the University's Faculties in student recruitment and conversion.
SurreyTemporary£150 - £170 per day (£38,997 - £44,197)
- You will advise on, plan and manage a range of integrated marketing activities
- Plan and Produce student recruitment marketing campaigns
Produce fantastic content to a wide range of public communications both online and offline.
- Amazing opportunity to work for an International Charity
- Produce fantastic content to a wide range of public communications