Marketing & Agency - Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
196 Matching Jobs
Public Sector & Not-For-Profit jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£40,000
My client are looking for a switched-on and pro-active Project Manager to come on board and work with various stakeholders internally and externally to create as much exposure and to get as much take-up in the organisations training programmes as possible.
Featured JobSt AlbansPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Must have experience building relationships with different stakeholder groups
- Looking for an engaging, personable and pro-active candidate
Working at a strategic level heading up a marketing team of 3; Senior Sales and Marketing Officer, Publications Officer and a Marketing Officer. This role sits alongside the Communications team and Digital team with whom the Head of Marketing will work closely with across events, campaigns and raising brand awareness.
- Varied Head of Marketing role at a strategic level
- Market leading and innovative charity The Abbeyfield Society
This leading UK veterans' mental health charity based in Leatherhead are looking for a Senior Major Gifts Officer to join their well established, fun and hard working team.
Stoke on TrentTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
- Senior Major Gifts Officer
- Based in Leatherhead
The purpose of this temporary role is to maintain a comprehensive internal communications service to
deliver strategic messages and provide all staff with regular, meaningful and
consistent information about activity across the organisation.
EssexTemporary£180 - £200 per day (£46,796 - £51,996)
- Interim Internal Communications Manager
- Possible exension or permanent role
This is a great opportunity for the successful Communications Manager to positively impact an organisation. You will be assisting senior stakeholders to ensure the effective and successful delivery of communications to a wide audience.
LondonTemporary£34,000 - £38,000
- My client is a healthcare organisation based in Essex
- Fantastic opportunity for a Communications Manager
A wonderful charity are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team for a 4 month contract with possibilities for extension.
LondonTemporary£45,000 - £47,000
- Senior Marketing Executive
- National HealthCharity
My client is a high profile charity looking to recruit a Head of Marketing on a 9 month FTC as soon as possible.
LondonTemporary£120 - £150 per day (£31,198 - £38,997)
- Managing the charity's volunteer journey
- Accountable for the articulation and implementation of the marekting strategy
A national charity are looking for Media Officer (x2) to join their team immediately for an exciting interim contract.
LondonPermanent£26,000 - £31,000
- Media Officer
- Leading National Health Charity
This organisation is looking for a Development Officer to join their team in London.
SurreyPermanent£39,000 - £45,000
- Work on improving supporter journeys
- Leading health charity
This Product Marketing Manager will be an active part of the Marketing team ensuring student recruitment and marketing activity are planned and executed effectively to drive growth
- Product Marketing Manager for Top University
- £39,000 - £45,000 plus great benefits