Marketing & Agency - Research jobs
8 Matching Jobs
The role of Researcher offers a candidate the chance to work for an industry leading company who offer strong personal development within a busy and collaborative working environment. As part of the high performing team you will have responsibility over key tasks and areas from day 1.
- Industry leading research provider to HNWI/Family Offices
- A chance to be part of a high performing research team
The Customer Insights Manager is responsible for delivering data-driven insight to improve the customer experience, drive channel shift and deliver incremental revenue across the business.
NorthamptonTemporary£32,000 - £35,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading UK transport company!
- Large involvement in improving the customer experience!
Michael Page are recruiting for a Market Insight Manager on behalf of a UK leading manufacturer.
KentPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Leading UK Manufacturer looking for a Market Insght Manager
- Fast Paced Environment with opportunity to Progress
This is a new Customer Marketing Manager opportunity for the UK division of a Global FMCG business. It is an exciting opportunity to make your mark across category and shopper marketing.
South East EnglandTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Exciting Customer Marketing Manager role with Global FMCG company!
- You must bring a passion for category, shopper and insights
This role will support the student recruitment activity by providing analysis, insight and research across all channels.
LondonTemporary£33,000 - £35,000
- Marketing Analyst required for well established education facility in Essex
- Maternity cover 12 months
Be the first point of contact for all research conducted by the Group, including liaising with sponsors and the sponsorship team and the presentation of research findings at events (both internal and external). Manage internal and external stakeholders - including member's expectations in the identification and conduct of new and emerging research priorities, and partnerships with other organisations and research suppliers thereby expanding the research portfolio.
Project manage up research projects including broad sector-wide research projects, channel-focused bench marking reports, volunteer-led special interest insight and bespoke surveys for internal use.
Create research briefs, proposals and campaign plans. Develop, script and test research methodology to ensure veracity and consistency. Analyse and interpret results using both quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders - including members' expectations
- Online survey research experience within a membership and/or not-for-profit orga
The role requires an experienced research manager to work with the content team to source data and information and convey it through reports, info graphics, articles and other formats.
The organisation is a public sector organisation with a number of sites across the North Of England and offer flexible working.
West LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Research Manager
The PR and Communications Manager position is a highly autonomous role where you will be responsible for managing your own projects and driving the communications campaign.
- Exiting opportunity for B2B/B2C PR & Communications Manager
- You must have proven experience managing PR agencies