Marketing & Agency - Research jobs
9 Matching Jobs
- CardiffTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£17,679 - £20,008)
An exciting 3 month temporary opportunity to work within a global risk management organisation in Cardiff.
The aim of the role will be to support the sales team in an administrative capacity.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- An excellent opportunity with a global organisation
- 3 month contract with the possibility to extend
My client now has a vacancy within their Marketing team for a Market Insight Coordinator based in their Newcastle office.
NorthamptonTemporary£32,000 - £35,000
- Marketing Insight and Proposition Coordinator role based in Newcastle
- Based in Newcastle with leading organisation in the education sector
Michael Page are recruiting for a Market Insight Manager on behalf of a UK leading manufacturer.
KentPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Leading UK Manufacturer looking for a Market Insght Manager
- Fast Paced Environment with opportunity to Progress
This is a new Customer Marketing Manager opportunity for the UK division of a Global FMCG business. It is an exciting opportunity to make your mark across category and shopper marketing.
South East EnglandTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Exciting Customer Marketing Manager role with Global FMCG company!
- You must bring a passion for category, shopper and insights
This role will support the student recruitment activity by providing analysis, insight and research across all channels.
LondonTemporary£33,000 - £35,000
- Marketing Analyst required for well established education facility in Essex
- Maternity cover 12 months
Be the first point of contact for all research conducted by the Group, including liaising with sponsors and the sponsorship team and the presentation of research findings at events (both internal and external). Manage internal and external stakeholders - including member's expectations in the identification and conduct of new and emerging research priorities, and partnerships with other organisations and research suppliers thereby expanding the research portfolio.
Project manage up research projects including broad sector-wide research projects, channel-focused bench marking reports, volunteer-led special interest insight and bespoke surveys for internal use.
Create research briefs, proposals and campaign plans. Develop, script and test research methodology to ensure veracity and consistency. Analyse and interpret results using both quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders - including members' expectations
- Online survey research experience within a membership and/or not-for-profit orga
The role requires an experienced research manager to work with the content team to source data and information and convey it through reports, info graphics, articles and other formats.
The organisation is a public sector organisation with a number of sites across the North Of England and offer flexible working.
BuckinghamshireTemporary£450 - £500 per day (£116,991 - £129,990)
- Research Manager
Full time 6 month contract for Market Research Manager covering EMEA
West LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Market Research Manager needed for 6 month contract
- Day rate role
The PR and Communications Manager position is a highly autonomous role where you will be responsible for managing your own projects and driving the communications campaign.
- Exiting opportunity for B2B/B2C PR & Communications Manager
- You must have proven experience managing PR agencies