Marketing & Agency - Retail jobs
97 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobHertfordshirePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to recruit for a Product Manager for a fantastic business. The Product Manager will be be responsible for two categories and will get to work on a growing brand. The Product Manager will work closely with key retailers.
StaffordshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A world specialist brand with 50+ years experience in the baby sector
- A unique opportunity to take on a product managerial role
Exciting opportunity to join Leisure & Hospitality Company based in Staffordshire, looking for an experienced Marketing Product Manager looking for a new challenge
BerkshirePermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Exciting opportunity to join Leisure & Hospitality Company
- Looking for an experienced Marketing Product Manager looking for a new challenge
Michael Page are recruiting for a Direct Marketing Manager to join a dynamic international business based in Thames Valley. My clients is a fast paced growing paced business who are looking for a Direct Marketing specialist to deliver engaging campaigns to new and existing customers
WindsorPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- International Consumer Business
- Ambitious Growth Plans
Exciting new Internal Communications Manager role delivering communications to a wide and diverse audience based in Windsor. You will drive a mix of internal communications including employee engagement, HR announcements and change communications.
SurreyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Develop internal communications to a wide and diverse audience
- Maximise on and offline channels and supporting documentation
The Marketing Executive will drive the implement marketing activity plans for existing developments working closely with the sales teams to provide collateral and campaigns to drive awareness and interest. The role will drive marketing through on and offline channels from events, brochures to localised signage. You will develop bespoke marketing to target a segmented audience dependant upon location and development type.
HarrogatePermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Own the marketing strategy for a leading new homes builder
- Portfolio marketing including brochures, signage, website etc...
To develop and deliver UK customer retention and recruitment campaigns to achieve commercial objectives in line with business plan.
LancashirePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Major Fashion Retailer, North Yorkshire
- To develop and deliver UK customer retention
Digital Marketing Executive joining a leading retailer of cars based in Lancashire. Within a long-standing highly reputable business, this role is of critical importance and involves managing the company websites.
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Leading North-West Car Retailer
Michael Page Marketing are recruiting a number of exciting Insight Analyst opportunities with a key client based in Leeds
BirminghamTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
Michael Page Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading financial services provider, who are looking to recruit for a German speaking Account Manager.
LancashireTemporary£60,000 - £80,000
- Being the main contact for the company's German clients
- Financial services client looking to recruit a German speaking Account Manager
This is a brand new position within an exciting business. A fantastic opportunity to completely plan, lead and drive a new project within the business.
- Interim Head of Trade Planning
- Leading Retailer based in the North West