Marketing & Agency - Telecommunications jobs
7 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
Avanti Communications is a leading provider of satellite data communications services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. They are looking for a Marketing Business Development Manager to lead and execute the strategy for the East Africa region.
- Marketing Business Development Manager - East Africa
- Must have strong experience in Marketing & Sales to large enterprise in Africa
The Marketing Business Development Manager's role is customer facing and will require you to demonstrate a broad range of Marketing and Business Development skills.
- Marketing Business Development Manager needed for UK and Europe
- Must have strong experience in B2B Telecommunications
An excellent opportunity for a Channel Marketing Manager to join a leading B2B Telecommunications provider
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- An excellent opportunity for a Channel Marketing Manager
- Working for a B2B telecom's business near Newbury
The role of Marketing Manager is for a global brand that are growing their European presence significantly. The role will be responsible for campaign management within a fast paced business.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Great chance to join a fast growing West London business
- Previous Financial Services or Telecomms Marketing experience is essential
I've been retained exclusively to find a Marketing Campaigns Manager for my client to drive lead generation and awareness for their Eastern Africa region, based in London.
Please note: Candidates will not be considered if you do not have experience marketing into Sub-Saharan Africa. Candidates from agency background wanting to move client-side considered!
ChesterPermanent£21,000 - £24,000
- Marketing Campaign Manager needed for Global Satellite Telecommunications leader
- Must have experience in running campaigns accross Africa
An award winning telecoms business is looking for a Marketing Executive to support the new business teams by generating leads through marketing that can be converted into customers.
- Lead generation marketing
- High growth telecoms business