Marketing & Agency - Telecommunications jobs
10 Matching Jobs
- NewburyPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Field Marketing Manager role within a Global Organisation, headquartered in Newbury. With a new product range and an excellent opportunity to take huge market share, this role offers a great chance to get in on the ground floor for a fast expanding business unit.
ChertseyPermanent£45,000 - £51,000
- A key role within a new product range in a global organisation
- Taking completely new propositions to market across EMEA
This position works closely with cross-functional internal teams, marketing groups, and the sales organisation. This high visibility role will interface with sales and marketing leadership as well as channel marketing. It will require exceptional creativity, the ability to innovate, and a "hands-on" approach to accomplish the work.
- A fantastic Senior Vertical Marketing Manager Role For a Global Brand
- You will need B2B marketing and customer propositioning experience
Head of Channel Marketing Manager - Global Telecoms Brand
This role will own the strategy for my client's operator channel it is vital that my client builds your experience on directing and leading teams and in depth knowledge of the market and its stakeholders is key. My client is looking for a forward thinking senior B2B channel marketing professional who can lead from the front in a fast paced, challenging environment.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £63,000
- An exciting Head of Channel Marketing Manager role for a large brand
- You will need previous experience in B2B telecoms channel marketing
I am looking for a number of Product Managers to work across a several positions in both Telecommunications and Television. These roles will be suited to either a junior Product Manager ready to take the step up into owning end to end programme or Senior Product Managers with strong commercial and stakeholder management skills.
- Telecommunications Marketing roles
- Must have strong experience in managing end to end consumer focused products
As the Chief Marketing & Communications officer, you will be responsible for creating and delivering the global Marketing & Product Strategy. As a Board level appointment, you will bring an innovative and marketing focused background to the business to help grow the business across multiple channels. Your location will be in the UK with access to East Midlands & London.
LondonPermanent£58,000 - £63,000
- Excellent opportunity to create and deliver global marketing & product strategy
- Board level position in dynamic and agile environment
My client is looking for a Senior Product Development Manager to join a newly established team to deliver best in class consumer mobile offerings.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £90,000
- Senior Product Development Manager needed for new team in Mobile Telecoms
- Must have solid Product Development or Product Management experience in Telecoms
I am looking for superstar candidates for a number of Marketing/Communications/PR roles available in the Technology and Telecommunications verticals.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- I am looking for Marketers of all levels with experience in Technology/Telecoms
- Must have solid Marketing/PR expereince
In this commercial & broad stand alone EMEA marketing role, you will lead strategic initiatives for the business in Europe with mobile network partners growing the business community not just within the customer groups but with business partners and vendors.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- My client require a Senior Marketing Manager to expand their presence in Europe
- This is a strategic and broad marketing role with territory in the UK and Europe
You will have broad experience across the marketing mix and have proven experience in managing marketing campaigns for B2B and/or public sector audiences. You will have experience in leading a team, with excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to engage with multiple internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for creating insight-driven content for multiple divisions across the business using both online and offline channels, acting as the expert on constructing compelling, relevant and engaging communications. Strong copywriting and content creation skills are essential.
- Marketing Manager in I.T telcos business
The Marketing Executive will focus on the creation and execution of global marketing communication materials and initiatives. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive flexible attitude, motivation, and the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Marketing Executive