Marketing & Agency - Telecommunications jobs
5 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£21,000 - £23,000
My client is looking for a Marketing Research Assistant to join their marketing team based in London.
- Marketing Research Assistant needed for Global Telecommunications company
- Must have experience in a B2B organisation and Lead Qualification
My client are looking for an Interim Head of Marketing to join them immediately.
RochdalePermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Interim Head of Marketing
- Leading Tech Provider in Greater Manchester
A customer focused, internet services provider based in Rochdale is looking for a commercial Head of Propositions to come in and lead the strategy for their most sophisticated product range.
NewburyPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Develop an aligned proposition for a sophisticated product range
- Customer focused, fully integrated internet services provider
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Field Marketing Manager role within a Global Organisation, headquartered in Newbury. With a new product range and an excellent opportunity to take huge market share, this role offers a great chance to get in on the ground floor for a fast expanding business unit.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £63,000
- A key role within a new product range in a global organisation
- Taking completely new propositions to market across EMEA
I am looking for a number of Product Managers to work across a several positions in both Telecommunications and Television. These roles will be suited to either a junior Product Manager ready to take the step up into owning end to end programme or Senior Product Managers with strong commercial and stakeholder management skills.
- Telecommunications Marketing roles
- Must have strong experience in managing end to end consumer focused products