Marketing & Agency - Telecommunications jobs
7 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
Avanti Communications is a leading provider of satellite data communications services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. They are looking for a Marketing Business Development Manager to lead and execute the strategy for the East Africa region.
ChertseyTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- Marketing Business Development Manager - East Africa
- Must have strong experience in Marketing & Sales to large enterprise in Africa
This Channel Marketing Manager role will report directly into the Head of Channel marketing and is responsible for working with the key Network Operator Channel Partners, the wider stakeholder community and ensuring that all the marketing activities are fully leveraged and executed through the channel.
NewburyPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Unique opportunity to join a high-profile B2B & B2C company.
- Must have both Channel and Partner Marketing experience
Michael Page has partnered with a leading Mobile Handset and Accessories business with a growing presence in retail stores across the UK. To facilitate this growth, they are now recruiting for a Marketing Manager to be based at their headquarters in Newbury.
NewburyPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- A key role within a nationwide Mobile Handset business
- Targeted on the expansion of the growth across the whole account
Michael Page have partnered with a nationally recognised business in order to facilitate and expand their growth by recruiting a new Campaign Operations Manager to be based from their headquarters in Newbury.
Hammersmith and FulhamPermanent£55,000 - £64,000
- A key role within an International Consumer and Enterprise focused business
- A strategic and tactical role with growth opportunities
I am looking for a Senior Manager of Customer Marketing to join my client who is a Telecommunications leader to lead the delivery of all in-life customer marketing communications to the mobile customer base.
- Senior Customer Marketing position available in Telecom Leader
- Must have strong Customer Marketing experieince in retention
The Marketing Business Development Manager's role is customer facing and will require you to demonstrate a broad range of Marketing and Business Development skills.
- Marketing Business Development Manager needed for UK and Europe
- Must have strong experience in B2B Telecommunications