65 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
A very unique opportunity within the Falkland Islands government, this new role will shape the regulatory infrastructure for the Communications sector.
Working with the Attorney General, this new role will take the lead on the development of the architecture for the regulation of the Communications in the Falkland Islands.
The independent nature of Regulatory function is seen as critical aspect of the service in that it must have the confidence of consumers, operators and licensees. The postholder must be technically savvy and with a proven track record of completing challenging and intricate projects within a regulatory framework. Therefore the ability to work independently to lead significant change will be a key attribute of the successful candidate. In the longer term, the postholder will contribute to the wider development of the regulatory environment within the Falkland Islands, expanding further the engagement with stakeholder within Government, Industry and the wider community
The individual will be based on the Falkland Islands, a location that affords both a matchless career opportunity and an opportunity to experience a unique way of life in a spectacular location.
Featured JobEast LondonTemporary£48,000
- Unique international opportunity, Public sector green space role
- Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction
Head of Public Affairs and Standards
North LondonPermanent£32,439 - £33,439
- Wayfindr is a non-profit organisation set up to create the first global standard
- Public affairs, policy, standards. government affairs
Our client is looking to recruit a Policy and Public Affairs Executive (Parliamentary) to contribute to the creation, and manage the delivery of various strategies.
HertfordshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- policy, governmental, charity, public affairs, youth
- £32,439 based in North London
Regulatory Affairs Advisor
West EndPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- High Tech Business in the northern Home Counties
- regualtory policy, regualtory affairs, policy
LondonPermanent£33,870 - £39,000
- Financial services membership body based in London
- financial services policy, regulatory policy
Our client is looking to recruit a Policy Advisor to work within a high performing team.
- Policy, research, education, public affairs
- £33,870 up to £39,000 + benefits and London weighting
The Programme Manager will coordinate and support multi-disciplinary teams of researchers within project teams of varying sizes.
- Policy, research, academic, project planning, strategy, project management
- £45,000 based in London
City of LondonPermanent£60,000
- Public Affairs, Stakeholder Engagement, Infrastructure, Real Estate
- £Competitive depending on experience
Head of SME Policy
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Professional Services Organisation in London
- policy, economics, business policy, sme policy, labour policy
The Senior Manager/Director of Compliance will provide leadership to this large accountancy firm in respect of the development, implementation and monitoring of regulatory and internal compliance procedures.
- Large accountancy practice
- London based but remote working is possible
About Michael Page PolicyMichael Page Legal set up a specialist team in 2000 to recruit policy jobs pivotal to the government’s realisation of their political vision.In what’s almost a decade of operating in this space, Michael Page Policy has accumulated a wealth of experience and built its knowledge of relevant geographies and markets.Whether you’re looking for your first policy job or want to take a sideways step, perhaps into another sector, Michael Page Policy has the contacts, the experience and the desire to help.Ours is a bespoke recruitment service: you will have one consultant to act as dedicated liaison; they’re paid on profit share not commission which means they share your assignment with a team that can, in turn, call upon the resources of a national network.That means a lot people with a lot of experience pulling together on your behalf, all committed to finding you the right role in the right company. We vigorously promote a culture of diversity and we never put people forward for a job that isn’t right for them.
Latest jobsPolicy and Public Affairs Executive (Parliamentary)North LondonPermanent£32,439 - £33,439Policy ManagerWest EndPermanent£40,000 - £45,000Policy AdvisorLondonPermanent£33,870 - £39,000Programme Manager (Academic Research)LondonPermanentAccount ExecutiveLondonPermanentRegulatory Policy AdvisorEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £52,000Head of SME PolicyCity of LondonPermanent£60,000Policy and Academic Research ManagerLondonPermanent£48,085Compliance Senior Manager - AML, Ethics & Risk ManagementLondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000View More Jobs