65 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
A very unique opportunity within the Falkland Islands government, this new role will shape the regulatory infrastructure for the Communications sector.
Working with the Attorney General, this new role will take the lead on the development of the architecture for the regulation of the Communications in the Falkland Islands.
The independent nature of Regulatory function is seen as critical aspect of the service in that it must have the confidence of consumers, operators and licensees. The postholder must be technically savvy and with a proven track record of completing challenging and intricate projects within a regulatory framework. Therefore the ability to work independently to lead significant change will be a key attribute of the successful candidate. In the longer term, the postholder will contribute to the wider development of the regulatory environment within the Falkland Islands, expanding further the engagement with stakeholder within Government, Industry and the wider community
The individual will be based on the Falkland Islands, a location that affords both a matchless career opportunity and an opportunity to experience a unique way of life in a spectacular location.
Featured JobEast LondonTemporary£48,000
- Unique international opportunity, Public sector green space role
- Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction
Head of Public Affairs and Standards
- Wayfindr is a non-profit organisation set up to create the first global standard
- Public affairs, policy, standards. government affairs
Research & Insight Lead
- Research & Insight Lead with a major public sector body in Brighton
- research, market research, insight
Our client is seeking a 'Group Head of Policy' to develop and maintain a group-wide, strategic advisory role for national education, skills and training policy, through a deep understanding of government policy, consultation and legislative work in education, skills, employment and social justice.
- Policy, Education, Stakeholder Engagement, Skills, Justice, Higher Education
- Group Head of Policy, up to £53k based in Manchester
City of LondonPermanent£75,000 - £100,000
- Leading London-based Association
- Policy, Research, Stakeholder Engagement, Consultation
Vice President Government Affairs & Policy (Banking)
City of LondonPermanent£37,000 - £50,000
- Vice President Government Affairs & Policy with a major bank
- prudential policy, government affairs, financial services policy
Regulatory Strategy & Change Manager with major bank in London
- Regulatory Strategy & Change Manager with major bank in London
- Financial services policy & regualtion, FCA & PRA handbook.
Case Manager (investigations) with a regulator in Brighton
- Case Manager (investigations)
- case management, investigations, fraud, fitness to practise
Director of Policy, Campaigns & Communications with a major UK charity
- Director of Policy, Campaigns & Communications with a major UK charity
- Policy, research, campaigns, communications, media
Our client is looking to recruit a Policy and Government Relations Advisor to work within a high performing team.
- public affairs, policy, government relations
- Policy and Government Relations Advisor - £34,378 to £40,506 + benefits
About Michael Page PolicyMichael Page Legal set up a specialist team in 2000 to recruit policy jobs pivotal to the government’s realisation of their political vision.In what’s almost a decade of operating in this space, Michael Page Policy has accumulated a wealth of experience and built its knowledge of relevant geographies and markets.Whether you’re looking for your first policy job or want to take a sideways step, perhaps into another sector, Michael Page Policy has the contacts, the experience and the desire to help.Ours is a bespoke recruitment service: you will have one consultant to act as dedicated liaison; they’re paid on profit share not commission which means they share your assignment with a team that can, in turn, call upon the resources of a national network.That means a lot people with a lot of experience pulling together on your behalf, all committed to finding you the right role in the right company. We vigorously promote a culture of diversity and we never put people forward for a job that isn’t right for them.
Latest jobsResearch & Insight LeadBrightonPermanent£44,000Group Head of PolicyManchesterPermanent£53,000Policy ManagerLondonPermanentVice President Government Affairs & Policy (Banking)City of LondonPermanent£75,000 - £100,000Regulatory Strategy & Change ManagerCity of LondonPermanent£37,000 - £50,000Case Manager (investigations) with a regulator in BrightonBrightonPermanent£46,000Director of Policy, Campaigns & CommunicationsEast LondonPermanent£87,500Policy and Government Relations AdvisorLondonPermanentPolicy and Performance ManagerCity of LondonTemporary£39,000 - £41,000View More Jobs