55 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
A very unique opportunity within the Falkland Islands government, this new role will shape the regulatory infrastructure for the Communications sector.
Working with the Attorney General, this new role will take the lead on the development of the architecture for the regulation of the Communications in the Falkland Islands.
The independent nature of Regulatory function is seen as critical aspect of the service in that it must have the confidence of consumers, operators and licensees. The postholder must be technically savvy and with a proven track record of completing challenging and intricate projects within a regulatory framework. Therefore the ability to work independently to lead significant change will be a key attribute of the successful candidate. In the longer term, the postholder will contribute to the wider development of the regulatory environment within the Falkland Islands, expanding further the engagement with stakeholder within Government, Industry and the wider community
The individual will be based on the Falkland Islands, a location that affords both a matchless career opportunity and an opportunity to experience a unique way of life in a spectacular location.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Unique international opportunity, Public sector green space role
- Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction
Senior Research Lead with a highly influential professional body
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £41,000
- Highly influential professional body
- research, policy, business insight
Performance and Business Planning Advisor for an influential public sector body in Central London - 12 month fixed term contract
WorthingPermanent£75,000 - £100,000
- Influential public sector body in Central London - 12 month fixed term contract
- business planning, performance, MI, assurance
Head of Policy & Stakeholder Engagement
HertfordshirePermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Head of Policy & Stakeholder Engagement with a highly regulated business
- regulator policy, economic regualtion. public affairs, stakeholder management
Regulatory Affairs Advisor
LondonTemporary£43,600 - £45,000
- High Tech Business in the northern Home Counties
- regualtory policy, regualtory affairs, policy
Performance Reporting Manager with a Highly influential regulator based in both London & Glasgow
LondonTemporary£32,000 - £41,000
- Highly influential regulator based in both London & Glasgow
- business reporting, performance reporting, MI, assurance
Business Planning Associate with the Legal Services Board - regulator for legal services
LondonPermanent£39,821 - £44,381
- Legal Services Board - regulator for legal services
- business planning, corporate planning, assurance, performance management
With the oversight of the Head of Policy you will be responsible for determining priorities, setting strategy and managing the standards - related work of our client.
LondonTemporary£300 - £500 per day (£77,994 - £129,990)
- Policy Manager
- £39,821 - £44,381 per annum
The role will operate to provide management support on key areas of work. In particular establishing good programme management across key areas of work including the workforce programme and Community Engagement.
- Programme Manager - Workforce
- £300-500per day (3mth contract)
Case Manager (investigations) with a regulator in Brighton
- Case Manager (investigations)
- case management, investigations, fraud, fitness to practise
About Michael Page PolicyMichael Page Legal set up a specialist team in 2000 to recruit policy jobs pivotal to the government’s realisation of their political vision.In what’s almost a decade of operating in this space, Michael Page Policy has accumulated a wealth of experience and built its knowledge of relevant geographies and markets.Whether you’re looking for your first policy job or want to take a sideways step, perhaps into another sector, Michael Page Policy has the contacts, the experience and the desire to help.Ours is a bespoke recruitment service: you will have one consultant to act as dedicated liaison; they’re paid on profit share not commission which means they share your assignment with a team that can, in turn, call upon the resources of a national network.That means a lot people with a lot of experience pulling together on your behalf, all committed to finding you the right role in the right company. We vigorously promote a culture of diversity and we never put people forward for a job that isn’t right for them.
Latest jobsSenior Research LeadLondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000Performance and Business Planning AdvisorLondonPermanent£32,000 - £41,000Head of Policy & CampaignsCity of LondonPermanent£56,970 - £63,290Performance Reporting ManagerLondonTemporary£43,600 - £45,000Business Planning AssociateLondonTemporary£32,000 - £41,000Policy and Standards ManagerLondonPermanent£39,821 - £44,381Programme Manager - WorkforceLondonTemporary£300 - £500 per day (£77,994 - £129,990)Head of Regulatory Content & OperationsCity of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000Account Executive (Public Affairs, Energy)LondonPermanentView more jobs