71 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
A very unique opportunity within the Falkland Islands government, this new role will shape the regulatory infrastructure for the Communications sector.
Working with the Attorney General, this new role will take the lead on the development of the architecture for the regulation of the Communications in the Falkland Islands.
The independent nature of Regulatory function is seen as critical aspect of the service in that it must have the confidence of consumers, operators and licensees. The postholder must be technically savvy and with a proven track record of completing challenging and intricate projects within a regulatory framework. Therefore the ability to work independently to lead significant change will be a key attribute of the successful candidate. In the longer term, the postholder will contribute to the wider development of the regulatory environment within the Falkland Islands, expanding further the engagement with stakeholder within Government, Industry and the wider community
The individual will be based on the Falkland Islands, a location that affords both a matchless career opportunity and an opportunity to experience a unique way of life in a spectacular location.
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- Unique international opportunity, Public sector green space role
- Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction
WorthingPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Researcher for The Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association
- Research, Statisitics, Surveys, Quantitative Research
Head of Policy & Stakeholder Engagement
- Head of Policy & Stakeholder Engagement with a highly regulated business
- regulator policy, economic regualtion. public affairs, stakeholder management
It's no exaggeration to say that our client is an internationally renowned communications consultancy. With a network across dozens of international offices, it's no wonder their client roster lists some of the biggest names in the world.
LondonTemporary£45,000 - £50,000
- Public Affairs, Stakeholder Engagement, Development, Consultation, Infrastructur
Our client is seeking a Senior Policy Advisor to broaden the remit of their health and social care policy and expand their networks with key external stakeholders. (6 months FTC)
- Policy, health, stakeholder engagement, social care, strategy
- Senior advisor - health and social care, based in London
Head of Customer Support Unit for the Pensions Regulator in Brighton
- Head of Customer Support Unit for the Pensions Regulator in Brighton
- Contact centre managament, customer services, complaints
Our client is a multi-award-winning communications consultancy based in the heart of London.
- Research, Monitoring, Political Intelligence, Public Affairs
- c.£22,000 depending on experience
Our client, a leading international brand, is looking for a Senior CSR Manager to cover a maternity leave. The role is likely to last 9 months, however there is the possibility of an extension depending on circumstances. The IDEAL candidate will be ready to start ASAP, however a June/July start is negotiable for the right individual.
City of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £63,000
- International Corporate Brand, Corporate Social Responsibility, CSR
- 9 month maternity cover
Head of International & US Regulation
- Financial Services Body based in the City of London
- USA regualtion, financial services regualtion, policy, international regulation
About Michael Page PolicyMichael Page Legal set up a specialist team in 2000 to recruit policy jobs pivotal to the government’s realisation of their political vision.In what’s almost a decade of operating in this space, Michael Page Policy has accumulated a wealth of experience and built its knowledge of relevant geographies and markets.Whether you’re looking for your first policy job or want to take a sideways step, perhaps into another sector, Michael Page Policy has the contacts, the experience and the desire to help.Ours is a bespoke recruitment service: you will have one consultant to act as dedicated liaison; they’re paid on profit share not commission which means they share your assignment with a team that can, in turn, call upon the resources of a national network.That means a lot people with a lot of experience pulling together on your behalf, all committed to finding you the right role in the right company. We vigorously promote a culture of diversity and we never put people forward for a job that isn’t right for them.
Latest jobsHead of Policy & Stakeholder EngagementWorthingPermanent£75,000 - £90,000ResearcherCity of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £33,000Associate Director (Public Affairs)ManchesterPermanentSenior advisor - health and social care (6 month FTC)LondonTemporary£45,000 - £50,000Head of Customer Support UnitBrightonPermanent£73,500Researcher (Public Affairs Consultancy)LondonPermanentSenior CSR ManagerSurreyTemporaryHead of Case ManagementBrightonPermanent£97,000ResearcherCity of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £33,000View More Jobs