58 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
A very unique opportunity within the Falkland Islands government, this new role will shape the regulatory infrastructure for the Communications sector.
Working with the Attorney General, this new role will take the lead on the development of the architecture for the regulation of the Communications in the Falkland Islands.
The independent nature of Regulatory function is seen as critical aspect of the service in that it must have the confidence of consumers, operators and licensees. The postholder must be technically savvy and with a proven track record of completing challenging and intricate projects within a regulatory framework. Therefore the ability to work independently to lead significant change will be a key attribute of the successful candidate. In the longer term, the postholder will contribute to the wider development of the regulatory environment within the Falkland Islands, expanding further the engagement with stakeholder within Government, Industry and the wider community
The individual will be based on the Falkland Islands, a location that affords both a matchless career opportunity and an opportunity to experience a unique way of life in a spectacular location.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £41,000
- Unique international opportunity, Public sector green space role
- Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction
Research Analyst with the Legal Services Board
- Research Analyst with the Legal Services Board
- Research & policy
Policy & Communications Manager
West EndPermanent£32,000 - £41,000
- Fantastic role for Policy & Communications Manager with a major Ombudsman
- Team Management
Corporate Affairs Associate
- Corporate Affairs Associate with the Legal Services Board
- policy, communciations, corporate services, private office.
Our client, a leading London-based public affairs consultancy, is currently looking for an exceptional new Senior Account Manager or Account Director.
LondonPermanent£42,500 - £53,000
- Public Affairs, Consultancy, Retail, FMCG, Property, Professional Services
Practice Improvement Adviser (Education)
South West LondonTemporary£54,000
- Practice Improvement Adviser (Education)
- Education, policy, research, strategy, partnership
Head of Research, Insight & Public Affairs
- Head of Research, Insight & Public Affairs with a public sector body
- research, insight, publics affairs, policy
- Researcher with a regulator in Birmingham
- Research, quantitative research, qualitatitive research
Head of Compliance & Enforcement
- Head of Compliance & Enforcement with the Pensions Regulator
- compliance, enforcement, case management, pensions, investigations., fs
About Michael Page PolicyMichael Page Legal set up a specialist team in 2000 to recruit policy jobs pivotal to the government’s realisation of their political vision.In what’s almost a decade of operating in this space, Michael Page Policy has accumulated a wealth of experience and built its knowledge of relevant geographies and markets.Whether you’re looking for your first policy job or want to take a sideways step, perhaps into another sector, Michael Page Policy has the contacts, the experience and the desire to help.Ours is a bespoke recruitment service: you will have one consultant to act as dedicated liaison; they’re paid on profit share not commission which means they share your assignment with a team that can, in turn, call upon the resources of a national network.That means a lot people with a lot of experience pulling together on your behalf, all committed to finding you the right role in the right company. We vigorously promote a culture of diversity and we never put people forward for a job that isn’t right for them.
Latest jobsResearch AnalystLondonPermanent£32,000 - £41,000Policy & Communications ManagerLondonPermanentCorporate Affairs AssociateWest EndPermanent£32,000 - £41,000Senior Account Manager/Account Director (Public Affairs)LondonPermanentPractice Improvement Adviser (Education)LondonPermanent£42,500 - £53,000Head of Research, Insight & Public AffairsSouth West LondonTemporary£54,000ResearcherBirminghamPermanent£35,000Head of Compliance & EnforcementBrightonPermanent£97,000Head of Policy & Stakeholder EngagementWorthingPermanent£75,000 - £90,000View more jobs