Policy - Charities jobs
11 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£39,821 - £44,381
With the oversight of the Head of Policy you will be responsible for determining priorities, setting strategy and managing the standards - related work of our client.
LondonTemporary£300 - £500 per day (£77,994 - £129,990)
- Policy Manager
- £39,821 - £44,381 per annum
The role will operate to provide management support on key areas of work. In particular establishing good programme management across key areas of work including the workforce programme and Community Engagement.
- Programme Manager - Workforce
- £300-500per day (3mth contract)
With oversight of two junior members of staff and responsibility for delivering the organisation's Public Affairs strategy, the successful individual will lead on managing the charity's reputation with political stakeholders.
LondonPermanent£58,000 - £62,000
- Leading charity based in London
- c.£40,000 per annum (temporary or permanent contract on offer)
The Specialist advisor will be accountable for providing visible leadership, expertise and direction, ensuring our client stays at the forefront of developments.
LondonTemporary£34,061 - £45,415
- Specialist Advisor's for Primary Care, Business and Cancer Workforce engagement.
- £58,000 - £62,000
The policy projects and engagement manager will lead a high-profile programme of work. The postholder will generate ideas for events, workshops and publications that engage the public, patients in debates about contentious topics. You will draw on an excellent understanding of health policy to develop, create and coordinate project outputs that increase our client's reach and impact.
LondonTemporary£34,061 - £37,846
- Policy Projects and Engagement Manager
- £34,061 - £45,415 per annum based in London
The senior policy adviser will take lead responsibility for a portfolio of high-profile policy issues and projects designed to improve health and healthcare, and promote innovation.
LondonTemporary£26,900 - £29,889
- enior policy adviser (1 Year FTC with opportunity to be made permanent)
- £34,061 - £37,846 per annum
The public affairs adviser will have a brief that spans a range of health policy areas, to support and identify how our client can help shape the health care agenda. They will work to ensure that there is effective engagement with key decision makers both in the government, parliament and those responsible for the delivery of health.
- Public Affairs Adviser
- £26,900 - £29,889 per annum based in London
The Research Manager will be responsible for the delivery of high quality grants management processes and maximising impact. He/she will be responsible for all aspects of the grant making process including its development and implementation. The post holder will also manage the organisation of the Grants Assessment Panel and support the work of the Research, Policy and Innovation Committee.
LondonPermanent£42,500 - £53,000
- Research/Grants Manager
- £35,000 based in London
Practice Improvement Adviser (Education)
LondonTemporary£45,000 - £50,000
- Practice Improvement Adviser (Education)
- Education, policy, research, strategy, partnership
Our client is seeking a Senior Policy Advisor to broaden the remit of their health and social care policy and expand their networks with key external stakeholders. (6 months FTC)
- Policy, health, stakeholder engagement, social care, strategy
- Senior advisor - health and social care, based in London