10960 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobOxfordPermanent£66,582 - £82,434
To be the Trust's primary finance lead on the development and appraisal of investment cases and strategic development projects. This will include oversight and detailed understanding of complex financial modelling, development of public sector business cases and development of bespoke financial models where required.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- The primary finance lead on the development of investment cases and projects.
- Including financial modelling, business cases and project management.
Wolf Safety is the World's leading manufacturer of hazardous area portable & temporary lighting, offering the widest range of ATEX and certified explosion protected lighting and power distribution systems and are now looking for a Sales Manager.
- Exciting Opportunity with an excellent organisation
- End-user sales and hazardous Area/ATEX experience required
SPAR UK are looking to hire a management accountant into their team in Harrow. The role's purpose is to improve the visibility of the budgeting, forecasting and management information to drive business performance.
- SPAR is a global group with revenues in excess of €31 billion
- SPAR UK has over 2600 stores and £3billion in sales
The Product Manager will proactively manage a wide and varied portfolio of products and deliver innovative marketing activities that will grow Arrow's market share, increase GP and maximise the wallet share from their existing customers.
Featured JobSuttonPermanent£100,000 - £101,000
- Product Manager required for growing business based in Shropshire.
- Strategic Marketing background advantageous.
G4S is a FTSE 250 Group operating in over 110 countries with revenues of c£6.9billion and recognised as the international market leader in the provision of integrated security and outsourced solutions. The Secure Solutions business is the largest division in the UK operation, generating c£400m with 20,000 employees and has a need to appoint a Senior HR Business Partner
- International market leader
- Outstanding opportunity
A National Transport Manager is required for a leading European textile service business.
- A leading European business
- Transport expert required
This is a high-profile Director of Product and Programme Management opportunity working for AMETEK Land (Land Instruments Intl), a specialist company in the design and manufacture of monitors and analysers for industrial infrared temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions. www.landinst.com
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role will be responsible for the development of the strategic and tactical product plan for the business.
Featured JobShrewsburyPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Exciting Director of Product and Programme Management role
- Forward thinking company part of a Global Group.
General Manager based in Shrewsbury
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Senior Management Role
- FTSE 250 Company
Fischer instrumentation (GB) Ltd are a successful UK business; who operate with traditional long-term European principles. In a people focused environment, they offer hard-working employees security, longevity and job satisfaction.
Due to their success, they are looking for 2 Technical Sales Engineers to join the team: One in the South and one in the North.Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to join a business who invest and develop their people: Working in a dynamic environment with the latest technologically advanced measuring equipment.
Featured JobGloucestershirePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Technical sales opportunities within Fischer Instrumentation (GB) Ltd.
- Chance for hard-working employees to enjoy career longevity and job satisfaction
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven hunter sales individual to join Mahr, a market leading manufacturer of innovative and high-quality Precision Engineering equipment.
- Excellent Opportunity