11177 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,000 - £57,000
The key focus of this Finance Business Partner is to support excellence in financial performance across the Medical Sciences Division (MSD). This will be achieved primarily through working closely with departments in the development and delivery of sustainable financial plans to support their academic plans.
- Working in Central Oxford for the largest University Division.
- Providing business input on performance, strategy and planning matters.
Michael Page Technical Sales is recruiting this opportunity exclusively for Omya UK. This is an exciting opportunity to drive sales and manage key accounts across the UK for a global and highly successful business.
Featured JobUnited KingdomPermanent
- A technical sales person within experience in chemicals, cement or concrete?
- Have you a technical engineering background and strong commercial acumen?
Michael Page Middle East is seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager to join their desk on the Financial Services Team in Dubai. This is a huge opportunity for an experienced manager to join an extremely profitable desk and flourish in his/her career at Page Group.
- An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment industry
- FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times " Top 100" Company
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to search for a Senior Brand Manager to join the Bahlsen Biscuits Marketing team. The role is based in Chalfont St Peter in Buckinghamshire with excellent links to the motorway. The Senior Brand Manager will report into the Head of Marketing and get to work in a varied marketing mix role. This role is of an SBM level but offers the potential to develop and progress.
Featured JobCayman IslandsPermanent£98,769 - £131,692
- A well established biscuit and cake FMCG business based in Buckinghamshire
- An opportunity for someone to progress and develop within the team
Our client is a substantial family office with a rapidly growing non-profit arm supporting extensive philanthropic activities out of offices in the US and Africa.. A truly unique opportunity has arisen for an Equity Analyst to join the highly professional investment team based in the Cayman Islands that manages a sophisticated investment portfolio, covering a broad range of asset classes on a global basis.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- A truly unique opportunity - Cayman Islands based - Enviable Work/Life Balance
- Family Office - Vacancy in Highly Professional Investment Team
Atlantic Productions are recruiting for a Finance manager, giving someone a fantastic opportunity to work for this multi-award winning media and television production company based in West London.
- Award Winning TV Production Company
- Atlantic Productions are looking to hire a Finance Manager
Opportunity for an experienced, London-based A&D International Key Account Director to join a global business reporting in to the VP Global Projects EMEA & Americas.
Featured JobGatwickPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Ambitious global, high-end sanitary fittings and product manufacturer.
- Opportunity for experienced A&D led specification sales professional in London.
The Head of FP&A will develop and implement key analytics, MI, budgeting and forecasting to decision makers within Finance and the wider business.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Newly created role, head office of plc
- Develop and lead FP&A function
Luxottica is looking to grow its marketing team and have created a new position for a Trade Marketing Manager to look after the North Europe area. This position will be based in Hammersmith and is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and constantly growing international business.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of eyeware
- Must have B2B experience
OEG Interiors have grown steadily in recent years, and are now embarking on a bold and exciting business development strategy to increase growth by at least 50% over the next 2 years. To ensure OEG Interiors achieve this goal, the company will recruit an inspirational Sales Leader to undertake the challenge of driving growth and implementing sales processes to take their business to the next level.
- Fantastic Sales Leadership opportunity
- Rapidly expanding office design fit out and refurbishment solution provider