10585 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a global manufacturing organisation in a pivotal role driving the UK business forward!
- Do you want to join a successful Australian manufacturing company
- Must have a successful Industrial Sales Background
Michael Page are proud partner with ZEISS Vision Care to support them in their search for a Senior Key Account Manager, to add to their growing commercial team. This is a niche and unique opportunity that requires a strong solution lead and strategic professional to come and develop these multi-million pound accounts.
Featured JobReadingPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Opportunity to be part of market leading brand - ZEISS Vision Care
- Path of opportuinity, development and progression
A Service Centre Manager is required for a leading European textile service business.
- A leading European business
- Customer Service experience required
Do you have aspirations to live and work in one our countries most idyllic locations? The Ridge Head Office is set in the grounds of Blenheim Palace in rural Oxfordshire. We want you to join their team of over 20 Building Surveyors and 160 other multi-discipline professionals who provide consultancy advice to the Property industry.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,000 - £57,000
- 180 Professionals. One idyllic location
- Develop your career, broaden professional skills, gain leadership & ownership
The key focus of this Finance Business Partner is to support excellence in financial performance across the Medical Sciences Division (MSD). This will be achieved primarily through working closely with departments in the development and delivery of sustainable financial plans to support their academic plans.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent
- Working in Central Oxford for the largest University Division.
- Providing business input on performance, strategy and planning matters.
Pyments Law are looking to recruit construction solicitors with varied experience into their team based in the Midlands.
Featured JobHigh WycombePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Michael Page Legal are working exclusively with Pyments Law
- A rare and different opportunity for Construction Solicitors
Oxford Instruments is a world renowned innovative design and manufacturer of world class technological products and are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their Nano Analysis division at their site in High Wycombe. The Manufacturing Engineer will identify, establish and drive Process Improvement programmes to deliver significant cost, quality and performance benefits in the Manufacture of their products.
- Fantastic Manufacturing Engineer role at global Electronics Manufacturer
- High Wycombe based, involved in cutting edge world changing technology
Our client is the leading supplier of Mum and Baby products nationally, and one of the top five global players. Having grown from nothing in 1965, today the business employs 1300 people around the world, generating annual sales of over £130million.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£64,944 - £72,160
- *Global Retailer
- *Insights & Analysis
Trojan Battery Company has an immediate need for an experienced Sales Manager, responsible to manage customers, generate new business, and support established revenue, profit, and market share goals. The role will cover Eastern Europe and Russia.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£45,750
- Leading Off-Grid power technology supplier
- Company that is looking to expand their portfolio and reach within renewables
Finance Manager, reporting into the Director of Resources and responsible for the day to day running of the finance function including effective management of a team of three.
- Housing Provider in West London
- Lead a team to run the finance function day to day