10637 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
We are looking to recruit an experienced HR & Administration Manager to head up the HR & Office Services activities, based in the London office. The role will be standalone reporting into the Director of Legal & Compliance.
- HR & Administration Manager
- Edmonton, North London
A fantastic opportunity has be created by Meiko, who are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to drive opportunities across North London and Essex selling their premium warewashing equipment into the public and private sector!
Featured JobNorthamptonshirePermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Opportunity to work for a market leader in industrial warewashing
- Capital equipment sales into the public and private sector
Following an internal review of the business, our client the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One™ Team has created a new post as Financial Controller based in the Brackley Head Office.
Featured JobKingston upon ThamesPermanent£44,000 - £47,000
- Newly created senior position
- Exceptional exposure to senior stakeholders
The Business Development function at Kingston University has recently undergone restructuring to deliver an ambitious business strategy so is therefore looking to add three Business Development Managers to the team that will be critical role in delivering Kingston's ambitious program. The ideal candidate will be a proactive, solution driven, seasoned business developer with a track record of delivering results. A strategic mediator with experience of senior stakeholder management, they will have responsibility for managing business development opportunities within the faculty and cross-faculty. This will be a dynamic target driven environment that will offer candidates a fantastic career both now and for the future.
Featured JobManchesterPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- A number of exciting BDM opportunities have arisen at Kingston University
- Kingston University offers great career and personal development opportunities
The City Council is looking for a dynamic experienced professional with proven leadership and construction experience to provide the link to deliver strategies and improve the overall project success across the capital programme team. You will work directly for the Director of Capital Programmes and will be the first point of contact for all programme management issues.
- Strategic leadership position
- Manchester based client-side role
A challenging opportunity for an ACA qualified accountant to join a global energy provider, as the Finance Manager. Our client is a world leading provider with a reputation for serving as a leading manufacturer of solar PV modules, solar energy solutions and large utility-scale power projects.
Featured JobNorthamptonshirePermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Global energy provider
- An exciting opportunity to lead a high performance finance team
We are currently representing a global 3PL who are recruiting for a Senior General Manager. This role will lead a multi-user site based in Northamptonshire and provide a fantastic opportunity to be in a visible management position for a rapidly growing business unit.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Multi-User General Manager for a global 3PL
- Full site P&L responsibility
Sotheby's - a business synonymous with the Fine Art, are continuing the expansion of their Digital Marketing function by hiring a Digital Marketing Manager.
Featured JobPeterboroughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Sotheby's are expanding their Digital Marketing team
- Digital Marketing Manager responsible for the PPC & SEO campaigns.
Michael Engineering and Manufacturing are working in Partnership with Seisenbacher based in Peterborough for a UK Operations Manager.
- Rail Experience - Preferred
- Hands-on Operations skill set
Bostik is a leading global adhesive specialist that supply into industrial manufacturing, construction and consumer markets. Through internal promotions across the business, they are in need of a highly motivated and ambitious Production Manager to join one of three senior operations management positions on their site in Leicester. Being a deputy to the site Manufacturing Manager, this role will involve you working with the whole manufacturing facility and cross functionally in order to drive best practice within Production and HSE to continue building the site's culture.
- Ability to empower production teams
- Strong promoter and implementor of health & safety culture change