10651 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobAshby-De-La-ZouchPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
Join one of the country's leading property consultancies - specialists in Land and Property advice for over 180 years.
Their established and highly successful Planning & Development team seeks to appoint an Associate / Associate Partner to further enhance their Planning services.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Fastest growing department, prestigious clients and projects
- All-encompassing role with autonomy, responsibility and prospects
Michael Page are proud to be working in partnership with Carl Zeiss to recruit a Key Account Manager to support their growing sales function (Vision Care) - Managing a portfolio of multi million pound accounts within the optical market across the UK.
Together we are looking for an experienced account manager who has proven success within the Optical Market and a professional who is well equipped at exceeding expectations to optimise impact.
- Fantastic challenge within a growing global brand
- Progression, training and endless development opportunities
Fantastic opportunity to work as Head of Finance for a market leading FMCG business. This role is suited to a hands on, strategic finance leader who is looking for an opportunity to influence the next stage of growth for a fantastic company.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Commercially focused leadership role supporting the MD.
- Part of the Management Team for this successful market leading FMCG business
I am delighted to be working exclusively with Zipwall; an innovative Dust Barrier Systems Manufacturer, based in the USA. They are looking to partner with a dynamic and commercially-minded, European Business Development Manager to generate profitable revenue in the UK, France and Germany: And in the long term, hire a team and manage the European business portfolio. This really is a once-in-a-career opportunity.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£80,000 - £130,000
- An innovative and ambitious manufacturer looking for entrepreneurial talent
- Once-in-a-career chance to build a European business and develop your own career
The Financial Reporting Council is looking for high-performing staff to join its Corporate Reporting Review (CRR) function. The roles, supporting the Financial Reporting Review Panel, work to ensure that financial information published by companies complies with relevant accounting requirements and to contribute to the continuous improvement in the quality of corporate reporting.
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent£24,000
- Independent Regulator
COMMERCIAL PARALEGAL - EAST FINCHLEY, LONDON
£ 24K PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£75,000 - £95,000
- Exciting opportunity at one of the world's leading restaurant businesses
- Varied legal work within a friendly and supportive culture
Navitas is a leading global education provider that delivers an extensive range of educational services to over 80,000 students through more than 120 institutions in 31 countries.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Tax Manager to join their Oxford based shared service centre.
Featured JobCheltenhamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Leading global education provider
- Interesting International Tax Manager opportunity
Crowe Clark Whitehill based in Cheltenham in their historic office requires a Private Client Tax Supervisor to join a very successful growing team. This role can offer a full advisory portfolio, with autonomy to manage this accordingly.
Featured JobScottish BordersPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Great opportunity to get full exposure to an advisory portfolio
- Indepth involement with providing Tax planning and sound Tax advice
Unique opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager to join a Market leading International Food Manufacturer in the Scottish Borders near Edinburgh with excellent salary & career prospects.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Market Leading International FMCG Business
- Exciting Factory Technical Manager role within food manufacturing.
Based out of the Acton, West London site, the Operations Manager will lead, manage and continually improve production process and engineering teams, built on LEAN principles, in the achievement of functional objectives that support the Plant and Company Business/Improvement Plan.
- Fantastic Operations Manager role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to develop site culture and drive continuous improvement.