Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
557 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
- Featured JobWigtonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
Innovia - Global Market Leader - Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
- High growth organisation with Supply Chain at the forefront of the operation
- A broad and challenging Supply Chain Management role that will test and stretch
In collaboration with the Continuous Improvement team, you will optimise the ROI on textiles and the utilisation of textiles. You will ensure lean practices flow from supplier to plants. In order to achieve this, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementing of the appropriate systems and processes.
You will drive forecasting and have implemented a model previously. Moving on from this you will look to implement S&OP to improve demand forecast. This will be achieved by looking at the inventory strategy and where hubs are and are not sharing product.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Experienced forecast and demand manager required
- Working for a leading FTSE 250 business
Manage the production planning process by co-ordinating the flow of linen measuring, monitoring and planning the interfaces between logistics and operational departments in order to optimise product availability and OTIF performance. Act as primary site customer interface and ensure that the relationship between the customer and the laundry is maintained to the highest standard. To ensure accurate data management of customer records at all times.
RomfordPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Exciting Opportunity for an aspiring Production coordinator
- Working for a leading FTSE250 Business
A Production Planning Manager to manage all of the Production Scheduling across multiple sites for a world-leading Pharmaceutical company.
A chance to be a part of a company who work hard to make a difference!
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- World leading Pharmaceutical company
- Production Planning Manager - Up to £65,000
The Indirect Buyer for this International Manufacturing Organisation will be responsible for Category strategies to drive long-term improvements in Quality, Cost and Delivery, with engagement and support of key stakeholders that enhance competitive and commercial performance of the organisation, its customers and its suppliers.
EssexPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Indirect Buyer
- International Manufacturing Organisation
This fantastic opportunity is to lead the purchasing in a growing catering and facilities business based in Essex. This role would be to create, drive and implement the global procurement strategy behind the food, beverage and non food purchasing. Buying a range of frozen, chilled, ambient & branded foods, whilst negotiating the best deals or the business and keeping quality high.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Opportunity in a leading food services business with 2000 locations worldwide.
- Must have a strong procurement background, ideally within food or FMCG buying.
A growing public sector organisation are seeking a commercially astute Procurement Officer to delivery end to end procurement activities across a range of services, creating a robust strategy for given areas.
YorkPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Work for an established public sector organisation
- Develop and execute category plans
The successful Procurement Manager will be responsible for the sourcing, negotiation and management of goods and service contracts, as well as working closely with internal stakeholders to support the delivery of a sustainable procurement strategy.
- Work for a highly reputable public sector organisation
- Manage procurement activities for a renowned Higher Education business
Online procurement role which will focus heavily on purchasing systems. Varied responsibilities requiring versatility.
- Join a fast growing international company with an opportunity for progression
- An opportunity to work for a company branched from a globally reconised brand
The NPI Sourcing Buyer role is pivotal to the ongoing growth of my client and they are looking for an individual who can add value to the business. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with aspirations to maintain its stamp on the market and improve turnover year on year.
- Exciting Opportunity at Fast Growing Company
- Opportuinity to Broaden Skills and Experience
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply ChainMichael Page’s Procurement and Supply Chain division are part of the international Page Group. With 153 offices in 35 countries, we have built our foundations on a localised recruitment service with a global footprint.In the UK, our Procurement and Supply Chain division has 17 teams of specialist consultants based within 13 UK offices. Last year we placed over 1800 purchasing and supply chain professionals in interim and permanent roles for organizations ranging from global multinationals to local SME’s.Find out more about how we can help, and for advice to progress your career below.Our teams specialise by region, job type and industry sector, to ensure in-depth market knowledge. This industry expertise covers the breadth of the country and incorporates financial services, construction and facilities management, public sector, automotive, aerospace and general manufacturing, the FMCG market and a multitude of niche and specialist sectors. The extensive infrastructure enables us to meet our clients and candidates building strong, one-on-one relationships. In turn, we are able to offer flexible solutions matching specific client requirements with the very best candidates.Our scale, scope and specialist capability allows us to develop flexible recruitment solutions to best meet changing market conditions where the competition for talent remains strong.
Procurement jobs we recruit include:
We aim to deliver and develop world-class sourcing teams for our clients, and provide access to challenging opportunities to enhance the careers of our procurement job seekers.
- Procurement/purchasing directors
- Category managers
- Buyers/senior buyers
- Indirect and direct strategic sourcing professionals
- e-Sourcing specialists
- Supplier relationship managers
- Commissioning specialists
- Procurement transformation leaders
- Purchase-to-pay systems specialists
Supply chain jobs we recruit include:Our specialist supply chain teams are experts in the geographies, industries and job types they serve. This in-depth market knowledge allows us to understand the various supply chain structures and the different role types within them. A detailed understanding of supply chain roles and access to as broad range of supply chain candidates is critical. Recruiting supply chain positions remotely via job spec alone is a difficult task.
- Supply chain directors and managers
- Materials planners/managers
- Production planners
- Master production schedulers
- Customer service managers
- Demand and supply planners/managers
- S&OP roles
- Import and export managers
Latest jobsProduction Planning ManagerRomfordPermanent£50,000 - £65,000Indirect BuyerBirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000Head of ProcurementEssexPermanent£70,000 - £80,000BuyerBirminghamPermanentNPI Sourcing BuyerSheffieldPermanentSupply Chain AssistantSheffieldPermanent£20,000 - £25,000BuyerCoventryTemporary£20 - £25 per hour (£41,597 - £51,996)Materials ManagerCheshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000Order Fulfilment ManagerBlackburnPermanent£50,000 - £60,000View more jobs