Procurement & Supply Chain - Customer Service jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Customer Service jobs
- KentPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
Working within the Supply Chain department within the Manufacturing and Production industry the Supply Chain Customer Service Leader will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships whilst supervising the Sales and Shipping Operations.
City of LondonPermanent£52,000 - £58,000
- Heritage of innovative design and leading-edge technologies
- Supportive and dynamic environment
Do you have extensive Customer Service and Order To Cash experience within a business-to-business (B2B) environment? Do you have experience setting up and leading completely new Customer Service teams? If so, this role could be for you!
DalkeithPermanent£15,000 - £16,000
- Lead a new B2B Customer Service team in a Supply Chain Shared Service Centre
- Experience of setting up new B2B Customer Service teams essential
The client are leaders in the building services industry and are looking for a receptionist / administrator to join the team. The candidate will need to have strong IT skills and general adhoc administration. This is a fast paced role for someone looking for an exciting opportunity.
WatfordPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Experience working in an office enviroment
- Ideally expereince in construction
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and fast growing Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty company who are looking for a strong Customer Service Manager to represent them in front of their clients!
It's all about building relationships and delivering!
- Leading Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Business
- £30,000 to £40,000
Exciting opportunity to join the Supply Chain team of one the largest Media names in the world.
This role is managing the supply chain accounts of key clients and ensuring processes run smoothly from a supply chain point of view.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- One of the Largest Media Corporations in the World
- Managing key client supply chain accounts
A Head of Customer Service is required for a fast growing and much loved FMCG leader, based in London. Our client is well loved and have created a keen following. You will be required to lead the Customer Service team to support the year on year business growth.
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Unique and exciting opportunity for a Customer Services expert.
- Based in Central London
We are specialists in what we do! We are looking for like minded Sales or Supply Chain professionals with an ambition to fly high and suceed! In this complex sales role we look for an ambitious individual who can work of their own initiative and excited by the prospects and financial and career progression.
- FTSE 250 Company
- Global Presence
Are you a proven, successful recruitment consultant and business developer with a track record of billing? Are you looking to join an exciting, fast growth recruitment business with a difference?
Then we want to speak with you...
- Must have a consultative sales approach
- Enjoy working towards Targets