Procurement & Supply Chain - Customer Service jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Customer Service jobs
- WatfordTemporary£14 - £17 per hour (£29,118 - £35,357)
The Customer Service Supervisor will be providing significant support to the areas of: standardising customer service procedures across the company (3 Business Units), ability to communicate and interact with customers, demonstrate adaptability in meeting customers needs, resolving escalated customer complaints or disputes.
North West LondonTemporary£12 - £15 per hour (£24,958 - £31,198)
- Exciting initial 3 month contract at large FMCG business
- Growing rapidly
The key responsibility in the role is to effectively manage the end to end order process, from receipt all the way through to delivery
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Newly created role due to rapid growth
- Possibility of going permanent
Do you have a solid background in Customer Fulfilment/Order Management - dealing with large and small retailers? Do you have experience of supervising and co-ordinating teams? Do you want to work for an iconic Consumer brand, based in London?
East MidlandsPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Iconic Consumer brand
- Order to cash management/B2B Customer Service
My client is looking to recruit a UK Customer Services Manager as an addition to their senior UK supply chain mgmt team, based in East Midlands.
As UK CSM, you will provide the highest levels of customer service, through leading and developing your team, it's policies and procedures. You will introduce strategies and processes to ensure the business is creating a reputation for reliability (OTIF), improved communication and service level.
DalkeithPermanent£15,000 - £16,000
- Exciting brown-field Cx. Service opportunity with a European market-leader
- Fast-paced, FMCG, manufacturing organisation - Snr. supply chain position
The client are leaders in the building services industry and are looking for a receptionist / administrator to join the team. The candidate will need to have strong IT skills and general adhoc administration. This is a fast paced role for someone looking for an exciting opportunity.
WatfordPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Experience working in an office enviroment
- Ideally expereince in construction
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and fast growing Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty company who are looking for a strong Customer Service Manager to represent them in front of their clients!
It's all about building relationships and delivering!
- Leading Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Business
- £30,000 to £40,000
Exciting opportunity to join the Supply Chain team of one the largest Media names in the world.
This role is managing the supply chain accounts of key clients and ensuring processes run smoothly from a supply chain point of view.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- One of the Largest Media Corporations in the World
- Managing key client supply chain accounts
A Head of Customer Service is required for a fast growing and much loved FMCG leader, based in London. Our client is well loved and have created a keen following. You will be required to lead the Customer Service team to support the year on year business growth.
City of LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Unique and exciting opportunity for a Customer Services expert.
- Based in Central London
You will be part of the fastest growing team in the central London office controlling your own diary. The consultant role will involve:
* Developing commercial business relationships with potential employers to establish new contacts and their recruitment requirements
* Reviewing applications, managing interviews and considering candidates and shortlists
* Acting as a mentor, instructing and training junior consultants
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Entrepreneurial business opportunity
- Bonus incentives
We are specialists in what we do! We are looking for like minded Sales or Supply Chain professionals with an ambition to fly high and suceed! In this complex sales role we look for an ambitious individual who can work of their own initiative and excited by the prospects and financial and career progression.
- FTSE 250 Company
- Global Presence