Procurement & Supply Chain - Customer Service jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Customer Service jobs
Exciting opportunity to join the Supply Chain team of one the largest Media names in the world.
This role is managing the supply chain accounts of key clients and ensuring processes run smoothly from a supply chain point of view.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- One of the Largest Media Corporations in the World
- Managing key client supply chain accounts
Have you got a strong track record of delivering exceptional B2B Customer Service? Do you understand the full Customer Service cycle - from taking orders, through to delivery and aftercare? Are you able to work effectively with volume customers and on specific, high value projects? Have you managed a team? If the answer to all the above it "yes", please read on!
LondonPermanent£23,000 - £26,000
- Consumer goods business, based in London
- B2B customer service, order to cash and line management experience essential
Have you got Customer Service/Order Management experience in an FMCG & B2B environment? Do you have great communication skills and a "customer first" mentality? Do you have great attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure? If that sounds like you - and you want a great step into a wider Supply Chain environment - then please apply today!
- FMCG business, based in London
- Strong communication, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
Project manager based in the Midlands needs previous experience in change and managing expectations of people, this may be from account management or client management environments but not limit to. Project Managers can have the experience of managing similar projects.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Project Manager
- Public Sector
Do you have a passion for fantastic products? Do you have the drive to join a small but rapidly growing business? Have you got experience in order processing and customer service? If that sounds like you, apply today!
HarrowPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Order processing and customer service
- High-end furniture design business
To be the first point of contact for our customers and provide a professional impression of the organisation.
Developing good relationships with our customers to build a reputable and sustainable business impacting on future growth.
In handling customer queries, the role will be a key focal point to bring all parts of the business together and report back to the customer or guide them to the correct department to answer their query.
CheshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Exciting opportunity - Leading Pharmaceutical brand
- Attractive package and fantastic progressiong opportunity
Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain are recruiting a Customer Care Representative - EMAE based in Cheshire. The applicant must speak French.
- Customer Care Representative - EMEA
- French Speaking
We are currently recruiting to find a diverse individual who can join our ever growing team. Since forming in 2007, Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain has grown from 1 consultant to 58.
Last year Michael Page procurement & Supply chain was the fourth highest performing discipline out of a total of 21. Placing ahead of disciplines that have existed for 10 years longer.
Michael Page Procurement and Supply Chain has a background of developing talent. In 2013, they had the highest performing consultant in the UK ( out of 1081 consultants), and 3 were within the top 10. In 2014, 4 of our consultant's were placed in the top 20.
MerseysidePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Central London based Specialist Consultant
- Working with Procurement Professionals
The role of Customer Supply Manager in Liverpool will be the key interface between sales, supply chain and the customer and is accountable for developing and delivering the Joint Supply Chain Plan The position is responsible for ensuring the proactive communication of supply situations at all times and the timely resolution of any associated issues or challenges.
City of LondonPermanent
- Proven track record in Retail Customer Service
- Previous success in developing both Internal/External Stake Holder Management
You will be part of the fastest growing team in the central London office controlling your own diary. The consultant role will involve:
* Developing commercial business relationships with potential employers to establish new contacts and their recruitment requirements
* Reviewing applications, managing interviews and considering candidates and shortlists
* Acting as a mentor, instructing and training junior consultants
- Entrepreneurial business opportunity
- Bonus incentives