Procurement & Supply Chain - Customer Service jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Customer Service jobs
- LondonPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
Have you got a background in B2B Order Management/Customer Service? Do you want to work for a growing business, with market-leading products and huge ambition for the future? Do you have a great communication style, combined with exceptional attention to detail? If so, please apply!
- B2B Customer Service/Order Management
- Multinational FMCG Business
Exciting opportunity to join the Supply Chain team of one the largest Media names in the world.
This role is managing the supply chain accounts of key clients and ensuring processes run smoothly from a supply chain point of view.
- One of the Largest Media Corporations in the World
- Managing key client supply chain accounts
Michael Page are recruiting a Purchasing Assistant for our client based in Blyth
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Immediate Start Available
- 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
A Head of Customer Service is required for a fast growing and much loved FMCG leader, based in London. Our client is well loved and have created a keen following. You will be required to lead the Customer Service team to support the year on year business growth.
South YorkshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Unique and exciting opportunity for a Customer Services expert.
- Based in Central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen in South Yorkshire for a European Customer Services Manager to join a global organisation. This role of European Customer Services manager will lead and develop multiple teams across various locations in the UK and Europe during a period of strong business growth.
LondonPermanent£34,000 - £40,000
- Consumer Goods
Are you a B2B Customer Service Manager? Do you have a strong track record and developing and coaching high performance teams? Do you understand the B2B Customer Service dynamic, including huge focus on customer experience? If so, please apply today!
City of LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Bespoke design and production business, based in London
- B2B customer service, order to cash and line management experience essential
You will be part of the fastest growing team in the central London office controlling your own diary. The consultant role will involve:
* Developing commercial business relationships with potential employers to establish new contacts and their recruitment requirements
* Reviewing applications, managing interviews and considering candidates and shortlists
* Acting as a mentor, instructing and training junior consultants
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Entrepreneurial business opportunity
- Bonus incentives
We are specialists in what we do! We are looking for like minded Sales or Supply Chain professionals with an ambition to fly high and suceed! In this complex sales role we look for an ambitious individual who can work of their own initiative and excited by the prospects and financial and career progression.
LeedsPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- FTSE 250 Company
- Global Presence
Manage the UK Customer Service Teams located in Leeds. Providing leadership and direction to the customer service supervisors and their teams to ensure that an excellent standard of service is continuously delivered.
LeedsPermanent£21,000 - £28,000
- Customer Service, Supply Chain
- Forecasting, Automotive
The Supply chain customer service lead has been developed to take overall responsibility for the customer service department, its services to the customer base and internal relationships with other departments. The role requires the person to be able to operate comfortably at all levels which is critical to sales, supplier and customer relationship development.
- Great career oportunities
- Develop your team