Procurement & Supply Chain - Customer Service jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Customer Service jobs
- South YorkshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen in South Yorkshire for a European Customer Services Manager to join a global organisation. This role of European Customer Services manager will lead and develop multiple teams across various locations in the UK and Europe during a period of strong business growth.
LondonPermanent£34,000 - £40,000
- Consumer Goods
Are you a B2B Customer Service Manager? Do you have a strong track record and developing and coaching high performance teams? Do you understand the B2B Customer Service dynamic, including huge focus on customer experience? If so, please apply today!
City of LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Bespoke design and production business, based in London
- B2B customer service, order to cash and line management experience essential
You will be part of the fastest growing team in the central London office controlling your own diary. The consultant role will involve:
* Developing commercial business relationships with potential employers to establish new contacts and their recruitment requirements
* Reviewing applications, managing interviews and considering candidates and shortlists
* Acting as a mentor, instructing and training junior consultants
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Entrepreneurial business opportunity
- Bonus incentives
We are specialists in what we do! We are looking for like minded Sales or Supply Chain professionals with an ambition to fly high and suceed! In this complex sales role we look for an ambitious individual who can work of their own initiative and excited by the prospects and financial and career progression.
- FTSE 250 Company
- Global Presence
Exciting opportunity to join the Supply Chain team of one the largest Media names in the world.
This role is managing the supply chain accounts of key clients and ensuring processes run smoothly from a supply chain point of view.
LeedsPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- One of the Largest Media Corporations in the World
- Managing key client supply chain accounts
Manage the UK Customer Service Teams located in Leeds. Providing leadership and direction to the customer service supervisors and their teams to ensure that an excellent standard of service is continuously delivered.
Tyne and WearPermanent
- Customer Service, Supply Chain
- Forecasting, Automotive
As Customer Service Fulfilment Manager you will be responsible for leading the successful implementation of a Customer Services strategic change programme that will fully integrate our disparate global Customer Service teams into a single high performing Global Order Fulfilment team.
LeedsPermanent£21,000 - £28,000
- Leading successful implementation of global customer service function
- Must have strong customer supply chain experience within FMCG organisation
The Supply chain customer service lead has been developed to take overall responsibility for the customer service department, its services to the customer base and internal relationships with other departments. The role requires the person to be able to operate comfortably at all levels which is critical to sales, supplier and customer relationship development.
ManchesterPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Great career oportunities
- Develop your team
Merchandiser - £25,000 - Permanent - Manchester
West MidlandsPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Role within an established area of the business
- Opportunity to nurture current skills and develop within the business
Are you a proven, successful recruitment consultant and business developer with a track record of billing? Are you looking to join an exciting, fast growth recruitment business with a difference?
Then we want to speak with you...
- Must have consultative sales approach
- We are looking for target driven individuals