Procurement & Supply Chain - Customer Service jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Customer Service jobs
- LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Do you have a solid background in Customer Fulfilment/Order Management - dealing with large and small retailers? Do you have experience of supervising and co-ordinating teams? Do you want to work for an iconic Consumer brand, based in London?
CambridgeTemporary£12 - £15 per hour (£25,582 - £30,241)
- Iconic Consumer brand
- Order to cash management/B2B Customer Service
£12.30 - £14.54 per hour
South YorkshirePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Administration Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen in South Yorkshire for a European Customer Services Manager to join a global organisation. This role of European Customer Services manager will lead and develop multiple teams across various locations in the UK and Europe during a period of strong business growth.
WatfordPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Consumer Goods
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and fast growing Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty company who are looking for a strong Customer Service Manager to represent them in front of their clients!
It's all about building relationships and delivering!
East MidlandsPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Leading Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Business
- £30,000 to £40,000
My client is looking to recruit a UK Customer Services Manager as an addition to their senior UK supply chain mgmt team.
As UK Customer Services Manager, you will provide the highest levels of customer service, through leading and developing your team, it's policies and procedures. You will introduce strategies and processes to ensure the business is creating a reputation for reliability (OTIF), improved communication and service level.
- Exciting brown-field Cx. Service opportunity with a European market-leader
- Fast-paced, FMCG, manufacturing organisation - Snr. leadership position
Exciting opportunity to join the Supply Chain team of one the largest Media names in the world.
This role is managing the supply chain accounts of key clients and ensuring processes run smoothly from a supply chain point of view.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- One of the Largest Media Corporations in the World
- Managing key client supply chain accounts
A Head of Customer Service is required for a fast growing and much loved FMCG leader, based in London. Our client is well loved and have created a keen following. You will be required to lead the Customer Service team to support the year on year business growth.
City of LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Unique and exciting opportunity for a Customer Services expert.
- Based in Central London
You will be part of the fastest growing team in the central London office controlling your own diary. The consultant role will involve:
* Developing commercial business relationships with potential employers to establish new contacts and their recruitment requirements
* Reviewing applications, managing interviews and considering candidates and shortlists
* Acting as a mentor, instructing and training junior consultants
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Entrepreneurial business opportunity
- Bonus incentives
We are specialists in what we do! We are looking for like minded Sales or Supply Chain professionals with an ambition to fly high and suceed! In this complex sales role we look for an ambitious individual who can work of their own initiative and excited by the prospects and financial and career progression.
LeedsPermanent£21,000 - £28,000
- FTSE 250 Company
- Global Presence
The Supply chain customer service lead has been developed to take overall responsibility for the customer service department, its services to the customer base and internal relationships with other departments. The role requires the person to be able to operate comfortably at all levels which is critical to sales, supplier and customer relationship development.
- Great career oportunities
- Develop your team