Procurement & Supply Chain - Demand Planning jobs
48 Matching Jobs
Demand Planning jobs
- South West LondonPermanent£27,000 - £32,000
Are you a Demand Planner, or do you have Supply Chain experience and want to get into Demand Planning? Do you have an analytical mind, a good broader Supply Chain knowledge and excellent Excel skills? If so, this could be great for you!
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Market-leading Consumer Electronics business
- Demand Planning
Are you a strong Customer Demand Planner with a broad knowledge of forecasting and Supply Chain? Have you got experience of collaborating closely with retail customers to drive forecast accuracy, and wider process improvement projects? Do you want to work for a Global FMCG Business based in London? If so, please apply today!
YorkPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Global FMCG Business
- Demand planning and customer collaboration projects
The role of Supply Chain Coordinator is to support and coordinate various tasks across the end to end Supply Chain including elements such as Purchasing, Demand & Supply Planning, Master Data Administration, Logistics and analysing data to help identify improvement opportunities.
KentPermanent£24,000 - £27,000
- Exciting opportunity to join rapidly growing business
- Must be degree calibre and have FMCG supply chain experience
Due to continued growth, our client are seeking a Demand Analyst to join the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain team in Kent. The purpose of the role will be to develop and improve the departments KPI measures and forecast accuracy.
MiddlesexPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Fantastic opportunity with a leading FMCG food business
- Must have FMCG Supply Chain experience.
An exciting greenfield opportunity for a rapidly expanding fast-food business require a procurement and supply chain manager to build their UK supply chain.
BristolTemporary£27,000 - £32,000
- Procurement and Supply Chain manager required for a global fast food business
- Exciting greenfield opportunity to build a supply chain
Brilliant opportunity for a talented Demand Planner to join a hugely successful FMCG company on a 12 month Fixed Term basis.
BristolPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Fantastic FMCG Brand
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Fantastic opportunity for a Candidate with experience of Data Analysis to join a highly functioning Supply Chain team within a large FMCG Wholesaler.
SheffieldTemporary£28,000 - £35,000
- Large National FMCG Wholesaler
- Great Career opportunities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner to join a thriving business based in Sheffield for a 12 month fixed-term contract. As this is a new position within the business the successful applicant will have the ability to develop a planning process across sites in the UK and Europe.
- 12 month fixed-term contract
- Sheffield - Manufacturing
To be the customer expert for the Ambient Supply Chain, developing a collaborative relationship with customers.
To have a clear understanding of their KPI's and requirements, and support the Customer Demand Manager with the forecasting processes.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must have at least 2 years in a Customer Facing role in FMCG.
- The Demand Planner position is responsible for supporting all forecasting activities associated with customers and products.
- The Demand Planner maintains forecast models for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts, and other sources.
- The Demand Planner is the collaborative point between the R&D and global sales/commercial organisation.
- Basic forecast modelling is the responsibility of this position. This position supports each regional sales directors each month for their respective customers and products with key counterparts in Sales and Marketing.
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must have advanced IT skills and demand planning experience in FMCG.