Procurement & Supply Chain - Demand Planning jobs
51 Matching Jobs
Demand Planning jobs
Are you a Demand, Material, Production or Supply Planner relocating to London?
Our Procurement & Supply chain recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
West YorkshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
As the Forecast & Logistics Manager, you will engage with the commercial team and key customer contacts to ensure the most current and accurate forecast is agreed upon, and is maintained within all demand planning functions.
Liaise closely with customer services ensuring product availability, and that demand plans are understood, deliverable and activated effectively.
You will work closely with the commercial team and logistics provider, develop strong relationships with key customers, ensuring a thorough understanding of the relevant markets and that the optimum supply chain solution is delivered.
GreenfordPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must have advanced excel skills and 3PL experience
The Demand Planner will work within the EMEA Operations planning team based in Greenford, London to gather, analyse, record & track finished goods demand within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
CamberleyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Demand Planner - Market Leading Global FMCG Company
- Fantastic Package, up to £40,000
I am currently recruiting a Demand Planner to join a manufacturing business based near Camberley.
The Demand Planner will be responsible for populating forecasts and analysing data to present back to the business.
ReadingPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Recruiting a Demand Planner to join a manufacturing business near Camberley
- Demand Planning, inventory, analysis, supply chain management
I am currently recruiting a Supply Chain Manager to join a growing FMCG brand based in Reading. The Supply Chain Manager will develop and lead the end to end Supply Chain for the business.
WatfordTemporary£14 - £16 per hour (£29,118 - £33,277)
- Recruiting a Supply Chain Manager to join FMCG business
- Supply Chain Manager based in Reading
An exciting 6 month contract to lead EMEA Demand Planning for a rapidly growing FMCG business in Watford.
KentTemporary£15 - £17 per hour (£31,198 - £35,357)
- Exciting 6 month contract to lead EMEA Demand Planning
- Growing busines with HQ in New York
I am currently recruiting a Supply Chain Analyst to join an industry leading business on an interim basis. The role will run for a minimum of 12 weeks and is based in Kent.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Recruiting a Supply Chain Analyst for a 3 month position
- Supply Chain Analyst, Demand Planning, Inventory Management
Do you love Food & Drink, and have a passion for amazing products? Do you want to work in a fast-growing SME that is storming the market? Do you have good knowledge of end to end Supply Chain planning (Demand/Supply/Materials)? If so, apply today!
MiddlesexPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Fast-growing Food & Drink business, based in London
- Demand, Supply and Materials Planning
An exciting greenfield opportunity for a rapidly expanding fast-food business require a procurement and supply chain manager to build their UK supply chain.
HerefordPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Procurement and Supply Chain manager required for a global fast food business
- Exciting greenfield opportunity to build a supply chain
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director you will be responsible for the 3-18 month Demand Plan based on accurate forecast management skills and knowledge of demand planning and S&OP or IBP functions along with year on year and seasonal data.
- Demand Manager - FMCG - Hereford
- Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain