Procurement & Supply Chain - Demand Planning jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Demand Planning jobs
Are you a Demand, Material, Production or Supply Planner moving to London?
Our Procurement & Supply chain recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
The Demand Planner will be based in the Kent office and will responsible for the forecasting, ordering and management of a portfolio of products. In addition you will be required to drive continuous improvement to assist in achieving company strategy.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Fantastic year-on-year company growth
- Recognised as a Silver Standard Investor in People
A chance to implement and drive the Supply Chain Planning Strategy for a Global leader, based in the heart of London.
- Exciting and unique opportunity to set and drive senior plannning strategy
- Based in the heart of the West End
- Supply Chain Demand Planner opportunity in Aldershot
- Supply Chain, Demand Planner Aldershot
LondonPermanent£33,000 - £38,000
- Demand Planner
Do you have experience in forecasting and playing a key role in S&OP meetings? Do you have great technical/Excel skills, but also the presence and credibility to engage and influence internal stakeholders? Do you want to work for one of the most iconic FMCG brands in the industry? If so, read on!
SheffieldPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Iconic FMCG brand
- Forecasting, leading S&OP meetings, driving commercial partnerships
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an S&OP Manager to join a successful manufacturing business in Sheffield. This role will be the link between sales and production across multiple manufacturing facilities.
West YorkshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Customer Collaboration Executive required to be the key supply chain partner for a large FMCG manufacturer with major UK retailer. The role will be based in W. Yorkshire with travel to London head office once a week.
KentPermanent£24,000 - £27,000
- Major FMCG company
- Excellent development opportunities
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director and Inventory Manager this role is a duel responsibility role focusing on data analysis, production plans, stock control and forecasting within an FMCG food manufacturing environment. The Demand and Planning Analyst will be based at the clients Kent site and will be required to occasionally travel to another site in the UK.
SheffieldPermanent£21,000 - £24,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company
- Comprehensive training programme offered
The successful applicant will be responsible for planning the inventory and forecasting the demand for a group of suppliers and vast range of products to ensure that we remain the market leader in servicing our customer's requirements....in fact, significantly increasing our lead. Supporting the Inventory & Purchasing Manager, this role is a keystone in our plans to maximise availability whist optimising inventory.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Sheffield due to business growth
- Analytic, previous experience in planning & advanced excel skills would be ideal
The Demand Planning and S&OP Manager is responsible for the optimisation of the demand management process for the business product portfolio using the new Demand Forecasting tool and S&OP process.
- Growing business with excellent succession opportunities
- Autonomous role managing key stakeholders