Procurement & Supply Chain - Demand Planning jobs
46 Matching Jobs
Demand Planning jobs
- West MidlandsPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
This position is responsible for managing forecast development activities and is the integration point between the Customer, Sales and the global Demand & Supply Planning organisations. The Demand Planner will be the focal point to create, validate, and communicate forecasts by working directly with the Customers and Sales to capture distribution changes, promotional events, new products and deletion assumptions. This position will play a critical role in inventory planning and reduction by ensuring timely and accurate forecasts. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Demand planner who is able to develop and maintain our responsive agile replenishment tool optimising inventory whilst maximising service.
AldershotPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Leading Distributor
- West Midlands Based
I am currently recruiting a Demand Planner to join a growing manufacturing business based near Aldershot.
- Demand Planner based in Farnborough
- Demand Planning, Inventory, forecasting, customer service
An exciting requirement, based in Chelmsford, for a demand planner at a globalÂ health care business. You will be required to profile the regional inventory correctly to service the growing demands of this customer; setting the regional inventory MRP triggers and executing the MRP operation.
- Exciting opportunity to be a Demand Planner at a Global Medical Company
- Based in Essex
Are you a Demand, Material, Production or Supply Planner relocating to London?
Our Procurement & Supply chain recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
I am currently recruiting a Supply Chain Planner to join an industry leading FMCG brand based in Weybridge on a fixed term 12 month contract.
CambridgeTemporary£20,000 - £30,000
- Recruiting a Supply Chain Planner in Weybridge for 12 month contract.
- FMCG Demand/Supply Planner based in Weybridge, Surrey.
The interim demand planner based in Cambridge will be responsible for the effective communication of supply information to internal and external stakeholders which include customers and suppliers.
Based in Cambridge you will be managing demand plans on a global basis.
SheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Interim to permanent opportunity
- Influence the roll out of a NEW SAP System
An exciting opportunity has arisen, in South Yorkshire, for a Demand Planner. Working as part of a growing organisation the successful candidate for this position can expect future career progression and involvement in continuous improvement projects in the supply chain.
NottinghamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Exciting opportunity for a demand planner has come up based in Nottinghamshire for a well established global organisation.
CambridgeshirePermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Experienced demand Planner sought for established manufacture
- Perfect for demand planner looking for new challenge
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my market-leading client, based in Cambridgeshire.
In this role of Demand Manager, you will have the ability to ensure their commercial forecast is translated in to an efficient production plan whilst maintaining product availability in all channels. You will manage the demand planning and allocation teams, ensuring a symbiotic relationship between production builds and product availability.
- Market-leading brand and forward thinking organisation, based in Cambridgeshire
- Exciting opportunity for aspiring demand/allocation planner w/ mgmt experience