Procurement & Supply Chain - Demand Planning jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Demand Planning jobs
Demand Planning Manager - FMCG - Liverpool
Greater ManchesterPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Market leading supplier into blue chip manufacturers
- Potential to join team at the start of an exciting project
Demand/ Implant Planner - FMCG
KentPermanent£24,000 - £27,000
- Opportunity to join leading manufacturer in the FMCG market
- Strong supply planning team looking to build on successful growth
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director and Inventory Manager this role is a duel responsibility role focusing on production plans, stock control and forecasting within an FMCG food manufacturing environment. The Demand Analyst and Production Planner will be based at the clients Kent site and will be required to occasionally travel to another site in the UK.
WakefieldPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company
- Comprehensive training programme offered
Are you looking to take the next step in your planning career? If so, I am currently recruiting an ideal opportunity for a master production scheduler to join this global manufacturing business based in Wakefield.
OxfordPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Great career progression
- Working in an advanced manufacturing environment
Using a Demand Planning system (Slimstock) to manage forecasts and suggested purchase requirements.
Processing of Purchase orders through a SAGE 2000 system.
- Demand Planning Analyst
- Based in Oxford
Are you a Demand, Material, Production or Supply Planner moving to London?
Our Procurement & Supply chain recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
BristolPermanent£33,000 - £40,000
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Supply Manager to join a growing business based in Bristol. This role is a real chance to join a progressive company and develop your supply chain skills at a strategic level.
- Customer Supply Manager - Bristol - FMCG
- Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
My client has an exciting opportunity for anyone currently in a pure Demand Planning or Forecast Management role in a Consumer Driven organisation. This is a chance to join a truly progressive organisation with a highly talented team and an excellent working culture in addition to a competitive salary and benefits.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Excellent Brand, Progressive Company, Great Culture
- Skilled Demand Planner Needed in Bristol
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to contribute massively to a successful, fast-growing brand. If you've had international exposure, combined with extensive Demand Planning and S&OP experience, this could be a fantastic next step for you!
PeterboroughPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Fast-growing business with a global scope
- Demand Planning, Supply Planning, S&OP and ERP implementation
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner to join my client based nr Peterborough. It is part of the Supply Chain function, reporting directly into the Supply Chain Manager. The Inventory Planner will be responsible for all the Supply Chain activities relating to their market leading product across EMEA; including forecasting, planning, ordering and inventory availability.
- Aspiring Demand Planner required, covering Supply Chain across EMEA regions
- Exciting opportunity to join a reputable brand and progressive organisation