Procurement & Supply Chain - Demand Planning jobs
38 Matching Jobs
Demand Planning jobs
My client has an exciting opportunity for anyone currently in a pure Demand Planning or Forecast Management role in a Consumer Driven organisation. This is a chance to join a truly progressive organisation with a highly talented team and an excellent working culture in addition to a competitive salary and benefits.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Excellent Brand, Progressive Company, Great Culture
- Skilled Demand Planner Needed in Bristol
Are you a Demand Planning Manager with a strong track record of balancing availability and inventory? Do you have significant line management exposure - leading and developing teams? Do you want to work for a market-leading FMCG brand based in London? If so, read on!
- Leadership of the Demand Planning team
- Market-leading FMCG brand
A local employer of choice based in Kent are seeking a Demand Planner to join their team and take responsibility for maintaining the ongoing 12 month forecast for UK business, improving accuracy of sales forecasts and contributing to Sales and Operational Planning Process in Europe.
BristolPermanent£33,000 - £40,000
- Global FMCG manufacturer
- Exciting opportunity to join a local employer of choice
Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Supply Manager to join a growing business based in Bristol. This role is a real chance to join a progressive company and develop your supply chain skills at a strategic level.
SheffieldPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Customer Supply Manager - Bristol - FMCG
- Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
To be responsible for the scheduling and planning of installation and maintenance works. To support the response to emergency call-outs and manage the call-out roster. To minimise stand-by time and drive efficiency through the engineering function. To cover holidays/sickness of any other schedulers
West LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join major global PLC- supplying diverse markets
- Looking for an experienced planner to plan for a range of engineering issues
Do you have Supply Chain planning experience - particularly Demand Planning? Do you have passion for great products and healthy living? Do you want to work in a fast-paced SME?
SouthallPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Award-winning Drinks business
- Demand Planning, Supply, Order Management, NPD
The key focus of this role is:
- Leading Demand Planning and Forecasting nationally
- Analysing forecasts and production to drive improvement
- Planning for New Product Introduction
- Leading FMCG Fresh Food Company
- Upto £55,000 + Package
Are you a Demand, Material, Production or Supply Planner moving to London?
Our Procurement & Supply chain recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
West LondonPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Do you have Demand and Supply Planning experience in an FMCG environment? Do you have exceptional Excel and communication skills? Do you want to be a part of a successful, market-leading business? If so, read on!
- market-leading Food & Drink business
- Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Order Management