Procurement & Supply Chain - Direct Procurement jobs
133 Matching Jobs
Direct Procurement jobs
- KentPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
Joining the existing Purchasing and Procurement team in Kent, the Procurement Manager will be responsible for creating, developing and driving purchasing strategies, negotiating best terms, initiating supplier development and optimising partnerships with suppliers.
HuddersfieldPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Exciting opportunity to develop, lead and execute the purchasing strategy
- Fantastic career development
Purchasing Manager to look after all procurement activity for growing Manufacturing and Production organisation based in the Huddersfield area.
StaffordTemporary£20 - £28 per hour (£41,597 - £58,236)
- Privately owned growing business
- Autonomy for purchasing department
The prime purpose of this role is to ensure that the suppliers (internal and external) deliver goods on time in full, to the correct specification, at the right quality and price agreed by the sourcing function.
OxfordPermanent£40,000 - £48,000
- Global organisation
- Exciting new projects
Opportunity for a Purchasing Manager to join a growing organisation and take ownership over building, developing and growing a purchasing team within a manufacturing environment.
- Exciting opportunity to join growing organisation
- Opportunity to build, develop and grow a purchasing function
The European Procurement Manager role will allow you to use your procurement knowledge, along with your stakeholder management skills to develop a whole procurement function, whilst managing a team of buyers across Europe. The role will be to lead the strategic procurement across Ingredients, Chemicals. Packaging and CAPEX.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Strategic procurement opportunity in a leading FMCG business, based in London
- Must have a background buying ingredients and packaging, while managing a team.
Sourcing Manager - Outsource Manufacturing - Manchester
BlackburnTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- A global manufacturer are looking to drive performance within sub-con
- Great opportunity for true global exposure
Interim Ingredients Buyer - Blackburn
EssexTemporary£22,000 - £25,000
- Immediate Start
- Rapidly growing SME
This role reports into the Purchasing Manager and will last for initially 6 months. You will support the activity of the Procurement Department across two manufacturing sites and contribute effectively to, and be instrumental in the development of supplier portfolios for packaging and Ingredients.
- Initially 6 month maternity cover contract
- Global food business
As the Procurement Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies for the clinical healthcare business line.
You will lead and manage a multi-site team ensuring the procurement plans and projects are in line with company strategy and policies and deliver Year-on-Year bottom line savings.
LeicestershirePermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Fantasic opportunity to lead a group function in a FTSE 250 business.
- This is a well established business that exceeds in it's vision and values
I am exclusively recruiting an exciting, BRAND NEW ROLE for my established and reputable FMCG client based in East Leicestershire. The new role of Sourcing Manager role compliments recent plans from a newly appointed CEO, to empower the UK business to develop their own strategies.
- Low-cost country sourcing specialist for the EU arm of the business
- Profitable and reputable business - EU Head Office based in Leicestershire