Procurement & Supply Chain - Direct Procurement jobs
159 Matching Jobs
Direct Procurement jobs
One of the world's largest suppliers of medical imaging technology to the healthcare industry have an exciting opportunity for a Global Commodity Manager to take worldwide responsibility for the spend and sourcing strategy of specified commodities.
Milton KeynesPermanent£36,000 - £44,000
- Global Organisation
- Commodity Manager based in Oxfordshire
This opportunity that will manage spend and supplier relationships across the whole of the drinks buying. This is an important position within the business and will have long term opportunities to develop and take on more senior positions.
They have a great attitude to working, the majority of them work from home or at a restaurant site during the week and only go to head office for one day.
UxbridgePermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- Opportunity to work in one of the UK's leading restaurant businesses.
- Must have a experience buying drinks for a restaurant or retailer.
This a fantastic packaging procurement opportunity in a leading FMCG business that produces some of the best known food consumer products in the world.
SheffieldPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Opportunity in a leading FMCG business based in Uxbridge
- Must have a experience buying packaging and degree educated.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Procurement Manager within a large organisation in Sheffield. This is a newly created position to improve supplier relationship management and overall category strategy.
StockportPermanent£20,000 - £22,500
- Stockist / Distributor
Purchasing Coordinator - Stockport - Permanent - £22,500
OxfordshirePermanent£35,000 - £55,000
- Improving business with year on year growth
- Largest UK business within the sector
My manufacturing client based in Oxfordshire has an exciting opening for an innovative and forward-thinking senior buyer to take ownership of the implementation of a global commodity strategy. My client is experiencing an exciting period of growth and are looking for dynamic candidates who are comfortable within a fast paced environment.
West LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Innovative Organisation based in Oxfordshire
- Looking for a Senior Buyer
Do you have a passion for Environmental Sustainability? Do you have a background in Sustainability reporting & analysis within the Manufacturing sector? Are you looking for a role with fantastic international potential? If so, please apply now!
SheffieldPermanent£35,000 - £37,000
- Sustainability reporting & analysis across Supply Chain & Purchasing
- International Manufacturing business
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Buyer to join a well-established engineering business in Sheffield. Due to succession planning and projected growth this role will provide the successful applicant with career stability and full autonomy of procurement within the project department.
South West LondonPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Manufacturing / Engineering
This is an exciting opportunity for an Interim Head of Procurement to lead a team buyers, managing a spend of across raw materials, packaging, spare parts, and indirect procurement services. This is a 12 month opportunity to lead the procurement function for an established SME pharmaceutical business based in South West London.
- Opportunity in a leading pharmaceutical business based in SouthWest London.
- Must hav strong procurement background within manufacturing.
I am currently recruiting a Head of Purchasing for an Automotive organisation to establish and embed a procurement function in a greenfield environment.
- Senior Purchasing opportunity In start up business
- Fantastic Purchasing Opportunity in Greenfield environemnt