Procurement & Supply Chain - Direct Procurement jobs
181 Matching Jobs
Direct Procurement jobs
- SwanseaPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
The successful Buyer will Manage all aspects of purchasing products and ingredients for resale. To ensure the company achieves the lowest possible cost prices whilst achieving the company's agreed specifications and to food safety standards.
PeterboroughPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Fast Growing FMCG Food company
- Genuine career potential
Fantastic opportunity for a Buyer to work with a fast growing, manufacturing organisation operating within the Health and Beauty sector, based in Peterborough
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Opportunity for an aspiring Buyer to join a highly-reputable, growing org.
This fantastic to be part of one of the fastest growing catering businesses in the UK. This role would be to create, drive and implement strategy behind all food and beverage purchasing for a number of key clients in the South East & London. Buying a range of ingredients foods, whilst negotiating the best deals or the business and keeping quality high.
West LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Opportunity in a leading bespoke catering business, based in London
- Must have a passionate for food & experience buying food or ingredients.
This excellent opportunity in a global FMCG, based in West London. This opportunity will enable you to use your vast procurement and analytical skills develop the procurement strategy around a number of key commodities (including sugar, starches, wheat), whilst developing key relationships with suppliers and managing price risk.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Senior procurement opportunity in a global FMCG business, based in West London.
- Must have a strong background commodites or ingredients in an FMCG environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an every expanding consultancy business and working on some of the most exciting projects currently available in the world. With a high proportion of consumer focussed clients within the FMCG, Retail, Consumer Technology & Pharmaceutical space, they are looking to hire a 'high flier' with a strong procurement and supply chain background.
BristolPermanent£37,000 - £40,000
- Opportunity in a leading end to end supply chain specialist consultancy.
- Must be highly educated with a strong supply chain or procurement experience.
The Buying Manager will liaise closely with the Operations, Quality and Finance Teams. The Buying Manager will be responsible for managing input costs, whilst optimising Working Capital, Service Level and Quality aspects.
DerbyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Well-known FMCG Brand
- Great role within a fast paced environment
A global aerospace manufacturing business based in Derby are seeking a Strategic Buyers with demonstrable experience planning and leading negotiations, dealing with ambiguity and providing excellent supplier relationship management to join the team.
OldhamPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- Strategic Buyer for a global manufacturing company in Derby
- Career progression and development opportunities available
Group Buyer - Permanent - Oldham - £33,000
FromePermanent£28,000 - £29,000
- Opportunity to join an established purchasing function
- Challenging, fast paced, international environment
Converting sales orders and stock requirements in to works orders, purchase orders and sub contract requirements using the Company's ERP system
- Expeditor - Engineering Company
- Michael Page - Procurement & Supply Chain