Procurement & Supply Chain - Direct Procurement jobs
146 Matching Jobs
Direct Procurement jobs
- Featured JobIlkestonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain are currently working exclusively with Ward Recycling whose head office is located in Derbyshire, to recruit a Senior Scrap Metal Buyer to join their team. They are looking for someone with experience in metal trading/purchasing to bring their knowledge and contacts to the business with a view to increasing the substantial tonnages that the company already handles.
OxfordPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Senior Scrap Metal Buyer role with a growing business in Derbyshire
- Attractive starting salary and bonus package available
To manage the purchase team and to develop commodity strategies which support all company requirements and includes both UK and Best Cost Country Sources as dictated by the needs of the company business plan.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- Global Automotive Tier 1 Manufacturer
- Purchasing Manager - £55,000
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing business based in Leeds who are looking to bring in an Operational buyer to develop into the business structure. The business has seen growth in their diverse market and need to bring in someone with the right attitude to help drive the purchasing department forward.
Welwyn Garden CityPermanent£26,000 - £32,000
- CIPS Funding
- Career Opportunities
This excellent opportunity is within one of the most dynamic and rowing teams in the FMCG world. This role will allow you to use your analytical skill to create, drive and implement value behind the ingredients buying team, whilst having the opportunity to become a buyer.
ShropshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Opportunity in a leading blue chip FMCG business with great career prospects.
- Must be analytical and have strong communication skills.
My client requires a Purchasing Manager to manage the existing team of two, willing to grow and adapt with the business, continually seek to improve on supplier deals, and a thirst to explore new supply chain opportunities both in UK/Europe/ROW.
- Growing Distribution Organisation based in Shropshire
- Purchasing Manager - £50,000 + car
The Head of Procurement will lead the current procurement function and help the business sustain continued growth for the future. This will be an opportunity to make an impact on the bottom line of an already succesful business with true autonomy in the field of Procurement.
TelfordPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Head of Procurement - Wiltshire - Pharma/Cosmetics/FMCG
- Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
To provide purchasing support to the Purchasing Department, ensuring data relating to purchases, pricing, lead times and any other relevant information is always up to date and accurate, for the entire company to access.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £85,000
- Growing manufacturing organisation based in Telford
- Buyer - £25,000
This excellent opportunity is within one of the most dynamic teams in the FMCG market. This role will allow you to use your procurement & analyical skills, along with your stakeholder management skills to develop key ingredients categories.
The role requires someone with a strong buying background within commodities, alongside and analytical approach to problem solving and ideally French or German language skills.
- Two ingredients procurement opportunity in a global London FMCG business.
- Must have ingredients experiences, ideally with French/German language skills.
My client are looking for a Senior Buyer to be based at their site nr. Lutterworth - travel will be required to their other sites across the UK. The Senior Buyer will be required to ensure professional purchasing is undertaken in accordance with the business objectives across both indirect and direct spend inc. quality management, cost aspects and multi-functional team building/work.
- Truly exciting opporutnity to join a global, market-leading organisation
- Fast-paced, high volume manufacturer based in Leicestershire