Procurement & Supply Chain - Direct Procurement jobs
147 Matching Jobs
Direct Procurement jobs
- HayesPermanent£42,500 - £50,000
This unique opportunity will be to oversee the continuous improvement of over the whole packaging spend within one of the world's most innovative FMCG businesses.
West LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Excellent oportunity in a fast growing FMCG businees based in West London.
- Must have an in depth experience of buying packaging.
This excellent opportunity in a global FMCG, based in West London. This opportunity will enable you to use your vast procurement and analytical skills develop the procurement strategy around a number of key commodities (including sugar, starches, wheat), whilst developing key relationships with suppliers and managing price risk.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Senior procurement opportunity in a global FMCG business, based in West London.
- Must have a strong background commodites or ingredients in an FMCG environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an every expanding consultancy business and working on some of the most exciting projects currently available in the world. With a high proportion of consumer focussed clients within the FMCG, Retail, Consumer Technology & Pharmaceutical space, they are looking to hire a 'high flier' with a strong procurement and supply chain background.
KentPermanent£19,000 - £22,000
- Opportunity in a leading end to end supply chain specialist consultancy.
- Must be highly educated with a strong supply chain or procurement experience.
The Procurement Assistant will be tasked with supporting procurement activities across various fruit categories within the business to ensure quality supply in line with commercial expectations and strategy.
DerbyPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Excellent opportunity to join a innovative and fast growing business
- Specialist in the fruit and fresh produce industry
Due to growth, I have been asked to help recruit a Buyer to support the purchasing function. It's a great opportunity for someone with purchasing experience to develop within a supportive business.
NottinghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- An expanding business is looking for a Buyer to help support growth
- Ideally the candidate would have previous experience purchasing electronics
Lead and develop supply chain and procurement operations.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Exciting opportunity to quickly move through the ranks to director
- Based in Nottingham
This greenfield opportunity to work with one of the UK's fastest consumer goods businesses. Since the business began a few years ago, they have grown year on year, now with a £60m turnover and are due to growth by 30% in 2017. They are now looking for a passionate procurement professional to manage their end to end purchasing in a number of key categories.
Weston-Super-MarePermanent£37,000 - £40,000
- Greenfield opportunity in a fast growing FMCG business, based in London.
- Must have a background buying raw materials and working with factories in China.
The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for sourcing and selection of a wide range of products in local and global markets. The key deliverables for this position are cost down, quality and service delivery.
- Well-known FMCG Brand
- Great role within a fast paced environment
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer with skills and knowledge of the food & drinks markets to join a growing business based in Gloucester and progress their career. This role will involve full sourcing and selection of suppliers on a vast scale of product types where no 2 purchases will be the same.
Milton KeynesTemporary£15 - £21 per hour (£31,198 - £43,677)
- Growing Business - Senior Buyer - Food
- Excellent Growth Opportunity
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, this is an exciting and unique opportunity to join an Automotive purchasing team. This is a rare opening to join an exclusive automotive environment which is undergoing a transformation and rapid growth in response to its critically acclaimed global products and best-in-class performance.
- Leading Automotive Tier One Company
- Paving the way in Manufacruting Technology