Procurement & Supply Chain - Direct Procurement jobs
150 Matching Jobs
Direct Procurement jobs
- Featured JobReadingPermanent
A role with an exciting business with £1.8 Billion in spend, that is looking to do a complete redesign of their procurement function. The role will be covering a wide range of categories across CAPEX and OPEX. More importantly, they are basing their campaign more on hiring talent than previous roles, so they are looking for individuals who are up for working in a creative and innovative environment facing into some engaged but challenging stakeholders. You will have exposure and impact across all functions and segments to providing value to the customers and the business. The sourcing team within Procurement is responsible for setting the strategy for the commodity across all segments.
West LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Covering a wide range of categories across CAPEX and OPEX.
- Developing and implementing the national category strategies
This is a great opportunity to create the end to end procurement for the whole of the Ingredients Category. Specifically this role will be involve the following categories; Vegetables, Sugars, Sweeteners, Spices & sauces. This role will allow you to use your procurement knowledge, along with your stakeholder management skills to develop key categories of ingredients, whilst working with some of the UK leading food brands.
StevenagePermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Procurement opportunity in a leading medium size FMCG (West London)
- Must have experience buying ingredients/food or working within an FMCG
This fantastic opportunity is to be a vital part of the food & beverage buying across the UK business for all events (sport, education, business). This role would be to create, drive and implement value behind the food and beverage purchasing of of frozen, chilled, ambient & branded foods, whilst having the opportunity to become a buyer.
- Opportunity in a leading blue chip FMCG/Hospitality business in Stevenage
- Must be analytical and have strong communication skills
My client who's head office is located in Derby are currently looking to recruit a Metals Buyer due to growth of their business. They have recently opened a new site in Chesterfield and are looking for someone with experience in metal trading to bring their knowledge and contacts to the business to improve results from the get go. The successful candidate would be responsible for all purchases of ferrous metals.
DerbyPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Secure a Position as a Metals Buyer in a Fantastic Company
- Great Opportunity to Build With a Growing Business
As the Procurement & Stock Control Manager for a growing recycling business based in the Midlands, you will work closely with Directors and key members of the management team to deliver improvement projects, cost saving initiatives and stock control process across the business. You will be responsible for negotiating and managing new and existing relationships throughout the supply chain, whilst enforcing and improving the company's procurement policy
- Newly created role to take ownership of Procurement and Stock Control function
- Opportunity to develop with an expanding and growing business in Derbyshire
My client that is based in Rotherham are currently recruiting for a Buyer to join their expanding purchasing department. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast, dynamic and exciting environment working under the Group Purchasing Manager.
- Fantastic Opportunity to Become a Buyer Within a Growing Business
- Opportunity to Grow Within a Well Established Company
My client that is based in Sheffield are currently looking to recruit a Purchasing Assistant with experience in an engineering and manufacturing environment. The role will also involve supporting all site purchasing activities required to manufacture products on time whilst ensuring that the company achieves best value for money and meeting the demands of Operations and other functions.
ExeterPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Purchasing Assistant
- New Opportunity to Grow Within The Business
My client is a Global company who are leaders in the Manufacturing and Distribution of Security Systems. As the Buyer/Planner you will be joining a knowledgeable team reporting into the UK Purchasing Manager.
West EndPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- International Company based in Exeter
- Manufacturer of Security systems
This is a unique procurement opportunity to working a FTSE 250 manufacturing business with a global reach, based in central London.
The role ensures that procedures adhere to procurement policy, all supplier are able to ensure quality and that the business' products and services are fit for purpose, as well as meeting customer expectations.
LeicestershirePermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Opportunity in London manufacturing business to ensure procurement best practice
- Must have strong procurement background within the manufacturing industry
I am exclusively recruiting an exciting, BRAND NEW ROLE for my established and reputable FMCG client based East of Leicestershire. This role compliments recent plans from a newly appointed CEO, to empower the UK business to develop their own strategies.
- Exciting opportunity to join an established, fast-paced, growing organisation
- Developing and implementing EU sourcing strategies, based in Leicestershire