Procurement & Supply Chain - Direct Procurement jobs
168 Matching Jobs
Direct Procurement jobs
- Featured JobIlkestonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain are currently working exclusively with Ward Recycling whose head office is located in Derbyshire, to recruit a Senior Scrap Metal Buyer to join their team. They are looking for someone with experience in metal trading/purchasing to bring their knowledge and contacts to the business with a view to increasing the substantial tonnages that the company already handles.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- Senior Scrap Metal Buyer role with a growing business in Derbyshire
- Attractive starting salary and bonus package available
Are you ready to make the next step in you buying career within the manufacturing and production sector?
I am currently recruiting a category Buyer role for a business based in Leeds, with a global presence and great opportunities to develop your buying skills within a multinational manufacturing business.
SheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Fantastic Opportunity for a Buyer to Progress in Their Career
- Global Manufacturing Business
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Procurement Manager within a large organisation in Sheffield. This is a newly created position to improve supplier relationship management and overall category strategy.
NottinghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Stockist / Distributor
Lead and develop supply chain and procurement operations.
- Exciting opportunity to quickly move through the ranks to director
- Based in Nottingham
The role of the commodity buyer is to ensure the coordinated procurement of components, within a very tight timeline and budget oriented environment within a niche market. From design release to full production, you will be responsible for sourcing these products from a global supply base.
MiddlesexPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Automotive Manufacturer
- Commodity Buyer - Milton Keynes
This role is responsible for the procurement of all packaging necessary for the UK business - this includes packaging requirements for co-packing and responsibilities would cover the sourcing and selection of suppliers, negotiation of contracts and the subsequent management of the suppliers to deliver packaging according to agreed KPIs including quality, cost, lead time and OTIF delivery.
SheffieldPermanent£17,000 - £21,000
- Leading FMCG business require a Procurement Manager
- Packaging procurement experience would be ideal!
Due to increasing growth of the business my client are looking to recruit an Assistant Buyer to work within the purchasing team at the site based in Sheffield.
KentPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- A Great Opportunity for Someone Looking to Start a Career in Purchasing
- Degree Educated or Previous Experience in a Purchasing role would be Ideal
Joining the existing Purchasing and Procurement team in Kent, the Purchasing Manager will be responsible for creating, developing and driving purchasing strategies, negotiating best terms, initiating supplier development and optimising partnerships with suppliers.
BirminghamPermanent£36,000 - £42,000
- Do you have what it takes to develop, lead and execute the purchasing strategy?
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing business
This new position has been created as part of the strategy to benefit the business through new procurement opportunities creating a lower cost base. The role requires the setting up of contracts, improving supply chain relationships, and identifying/achieving cost-down initiatives.
The Senior Buyer will participate in supplier improvement exercises, work with complex strategic projects and manage a team of purchasing professionals.
SheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Market leading automotive organisation
- £36,000 - £42,000
Due to a structural change in the business my client who are based in Sheffield are looking to recruit a Senior Buyer to join their purchasing team. They are looking for someone who possesses a strong commercial awareness and have the desire to progress at this well established company and to contribute to its continuing success.
- Proven Track Record in Negotiating and Purchasing in the Far East
- Great Career Development Opportunity