Procurement & Supply Chain - Indirect Procurement jobs
186 Matching Jobs
Indirect Procurement jobs
- CheshirePermanent£30,000 - £45,000
Currently working with a well respected Housing Association in the Warrington Region who due to a expanding portfolio of clients, require a Category Manager to add to the Procurement Function. The role is looking to bring new and innovative approaches to the Procurement Function.
BirminghamPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Exposure to OJEU Procurement within Housing Associations
- Proven track record in Tendor Management and Stake Holder Management
Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain are supporting this dynamic organisation in recruiting for a new Head of Procurement to lead in the development and implementation of a new procurement strategy.
TwickenhamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Greenfield leadership role within indirect procurement
- An opportunity to implement best in class procurement
The purpose of this role is to support the development and delivery of category and sourcing strategies, as well as support effective supply chain management and engagement. The delivery of category strategies, sourcing and contract management projects will comply with the relevant policies, processes, systems and templates.
TwickenhamPermanent£40,000 - £47,000
- Delivery the full end to end procurement strategies of your category
- Up for driving and delivering savings against a challenging category
Develop and delivery of category and sourcing strategies. The delivery of category strategies, sourcing and contract management projects will comply with the relevant policies, processes, systems and templates.
TruroPermanent£33,000 - £35,000
- Interested in taking ownership of the category strategy of Marketing?
- Full cradle to grave approach to procurement
A new opportunity to join a established procurement team has arisen in Cornwall. As Senior Buyer you will have sole responsibility for the management of the Procurement Logistics spend, with accountability to deliver best value cost service.
CardiffPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Senior Buyer
- Mutli-National Organisation
A new opportunity has arisen to join my client as Head of Procurement. A chance to review the group procurement strategy and outline improvements to develop both team and process.
ManchesterPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Head Of Procurement
- Leading International Organisation
Lead a team of procurement officers and stakeholders through procurement projects that delivers VFM and cost saving initiatives.
CheshirePermanent£28,000 - £29,000
- Lead a portfolio with in corporate procurement services
- Manage a small team of procurement officers
Contracting Manager FTC 12months - leading and supporting project procurement via OJEU tenders
- 12month fixed term contract
- Potential permanent position
The Procurement Officer, based in Doncaster, will have the opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable organisation, who are well known for their excellent flexibility and benefits package and commitment to employee training and development.
DoncasterPermanent£26,000 - £31,000
- Work for an established public sector organisation
- Manage end to end procurements and high value contracts
The Procurement Officer, based in Doncaster, will have the opportunity to work for a well-established, reputable organisation, who are well known for their excellent flexibility and benefits package and commitment to employee training and development. If not already CIPS qualified, you will have the opportunity to be supported to Level 6 over 2 years.
- Work for a highly reputable public sector organisation
- Funded level 6 CIPS