Procurement & Supply Chain - Indirect Procurement jobs
224 Matching Jobs
Indirect Procurement jobs
- Featured JobSheffieldPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
Sheffield, Birmingham & Canary Wharf, London
Large scale procurement team
Featured JobNorth West EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Procurement Manager, Indirect procurement
- Category Manager
Due to exciting, strategic plans we are looking to recruit an IT&T Category Manager in to our client Electricity North West. You will deliver the IT&T procurement strategy ensuring legislative compliance and bespoke services are provided to the IT&T business which offers affordable solutions and an efficient service
CumbriaTemporary£150 - £180 per day (£38,997 - £46,796)
- Category Manager
The Interim Procurement Officer - Public Sector position based in Cumbria is available due to an increased workload of procurement and tendering activity that must be completed over the next few months within the organisation.
LondonTemporary£250 - £450 per day (£64,995 - £116,991)
- Procurement, OJEU, NHS
- Buying, Public Sector
The jobs main activities:
- Driving sourcing strategies within IT
- Focusing primarily on digital technology
- Manage supplier governance
- Analyse supplier levels and recognise areas for continuous improvement
- Implement best practise for areas of responsibility
- High learning agility and dealing with ambiguity
SheffieldPermanent£39,000 - £40,000
- Working in a growing procurement function
- Project based
M&E / Civils Procurement Manager / Frame Manager is essentially a procurement / quantity surveying post but working to manage call offs from our clients frameworks including planned works, new build housing and service contracts. The post would be well suited to and experienced QS / Subcontract Buyer / Procurement Manager from either the Public or Private Sectors.
- JCT NEC
- Maintenance, property services and/or construction knowledge
An independent, not for profit social enterprise, which means it has the freedom to continuously improve and develop, and can reinvest any surplus funds for the benefit of the community. It is a digitally focused organisation that drives innovation and reengineering to improve patient care, whilst delivering efficiencies. Purchasing Assistant, Batley
BirminghamPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Support procurement activities
- Career and self development with a leading organisation
The Head of Procurement will be responsible for delivering the business's vision and maximising the value achieved from Procurement activity across the UK Business Unit.
ManchesterPermanent£43,000 - £46,000
- Head of Procurement
- Blue chip organisation based in the West Midlands
Our client are a procurement consultancy, and the leading provider of procurement services to the education sector, are seeking two Procurement Managers to offer a vast range of procurement services to schools, colleges and universities across the regions. These include Merseyside, Greater Manchester, Yorkshire and North East.
South West EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Lead a matrix team to deliver VFM initiative
- Lead a commercial procurement team to deliver strategic programs
A opportunity has arisen to join local higher education colleges to support in their procurement function. Vacancies in both the Exeter and Bristol area on a part time basis. Working days are fully flexible.
- Part- Time Procurement Consultant
- Educational Sector
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's largest Building Societies in the UK on fixed term 14 month contract. Dealing with a variety of indirect commodities you will have responsibility of a £10m spend, reporting directly into the Head of Procurement.
- Senior Indirect Buyer
- 14 Month Fixed Term Contract