Procurement & Supply Chain - Inventory Management jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- SheffieldPermanent£20,000 - £21,000
Due to growth of the business and an internal promotion, my client is looking to recruit a Materials Planner to join their team based in Sheffield. As the Materials Planner you will be responsible for planning and managing a portfolio of over 1000 packaging materials and components from suppliers based in the UK and Far East to achieve production schedule and proven to have reduced shortages and inventory level.
SheffieldTemporary£20,000 - £22,000
- Great Opportunity for a Materials Scheduler to Progress in their Career
- Join a World Leading Manufacturer and receive the support needed to succeed
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Sheffield for a Graduate Supply Chain Administrator to join a successful business due to experience significant growth, on a temporary basis.
LeicestershirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- A great opportunity for a Gradudate to develop their skills in Supply Chain
- Excellent PC skills; Competent in Microsoft applications, specifically Excel
SIOP Manager; New role with the company, based in Leicestershire with the purpose of creating and driving the SIOP process across the European Supply Chain and Distribution function.
CambridgeshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Exceptional Global Blue Chip Business
- Excellent Development Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Inventory Planner to join my client based in Cambridgeshire. It is part of the Supply Chain function, reporting directly into the Supply Chain Manager. The Inventory Planner will be responsible for all the Supply Chain activities relating to their market leading product across EMEA; including forecasting, planning, ordering and inventory availability.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Aspiring Inventory Planner required, covering Supply Chain across EMEA regions
- Exciting opportunity to join a reputable brand and progressive organisation
My Client is looking for a Category Supply Planner.
- Delivering the service levels to customers through effective management of the products along the Supply Chain.
- An excellent communicator across all levels & have the ability to build great working relationships with our Customers & Logistics Partners.
GloucesterPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must have at least 2 years in a Customer Facing role in FMCG.
Great opportunity to join a rapidly growing FMCG Food company, The Supply Planner will be essential in reducing wastage through ensuring products arrive just in time and to the highest of quality.
SheffieldPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Growing FMCG business
- Fast paced environment
An opportunity has arisen for a Materials Controller to join a well-established engineering business in Sheffield. Due to succession planning and projected growth this role will provide the successful applicant with career stability and full autonomy of planning within the project department.
SheffieldPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Experienced Materials Controller looking for a forward move in their career
- Ideally someone with a HND or HNC level qualification in Mechanical Engineering
My client who are based in Sheffield are looking to recruit a Stock Coordinator. You will be the main point of contact with Far Eastern & UK based suppliers with regard to ordering, scheduling and movement of product & parts from supplier's premises through to destination. Maintenance of relevant stock control systems & data. Creation and logging of non-stock Purchase Orders. Procurement of stationery & consumables
- Great Opportunity Working Within Supply Chain for a Reputable Business
- The Successful Candidate would need to have Advanced Excell Skills
In this challenging role, you are globally responsible for the strategic development of your product category - packaging materials.
WakefieldPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced procurement professional
- Excellent career growth opportunities
An exciting opportunity to help drive a global manufacturing department forward during a sustained period of growth within their sector. As a senior materials controller you will be based out of the Wakefield facility where you will have a unique role within the business.
- Fast paced manufacturing environment
- Unique opportunity to develop your supply chain Career