Procurement & Supply Chain - Inventory Management jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- CambridgeshirePermanent£60,000 - £70,000
Excellent opportunity to join a growing FMCG organisation based in Cambridgeshire, to manage and coordinate the supply planning, inventory and OTIF metrics for the business.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- FMCG organisation undergoing an exciting period of tranformation
- Market-leading, consumer organisation based in Cambridgeshire
My Client is looking for a Category Supply Planner.
- Delivering the service levels to customers through effective management of the products along the Supply Chain.
- An excellent communicator across all levels & have the ability to build great working relationships with our Customers & Logistics Partners.
GloucesterPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must have at least 2 years in a Customer Facing role in FMCG.
Great opportunity to join a rapidly growing FMCG Food company, The Supply Planner will be essential in reducing wastage through ensuring products arrive just in time and to the highest of quality.
SheffieldPermanent£20,000 - £21,000
- Growing FMCG business
- Fast paced environment
Due to growth of the business and an internal promotion, my client is looking to recruit a Materials Planner to join their team based in Sheffield. As the Materials Planner you will be responsible for planning and managing a portfolio of over 1000 packaging materials and components from suppliers based in the UK and Far East to achieve production schedule and proven to have reduced shortages and inventory level.
SheffieldPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Great Opportunity for a Materials Scheduler to Progress in their Career
- Join a World Leading Manufacturer and receive the support needed to succeed
An opportunity has arisen for a Materials Controller to join a well-established engineering business in Sheffield. Due to succession planning and projected growth this role will provide the successful applicant with career stability and full autonomy of planning within the project department.
LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- Experienced Materials Controller looking for a forward move in their career
- Ideally someone with a HND or HNC level qualification in Mechanical Engineering
An exciting 6 month contract to join a rapidly growing manufacturing business who have just moved their head office to Central London
SheffieldPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Exciting Central London based, 6 month contract
- Raipdly growing manufacturing business
My client who are based in Sheffield are looking to recruit a Stock Coordinator. You will be the main point of contact with Far Eastern & UK based suppliers with regard to ordering, scheduling and movement of product & parts from supplier's premises through to destination. Maintenance of relevant stock control systems & data. Creation and logging of non-stock Purchase Orders. Procurement of stationery & consumables
- Great Opportunity Working Within Supply Chain for a Reputable Business
- The Successful Candidate would need to have Advanced Excell Skills
In this challenging role, you are globally responsible for the strategic development of your product category - packaging materials.
WakefieldPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced procurement professional
- Excellent career growth opportunities
An exciting opportunity to help drive a global manufacturing department forward during a sustained period of growth within their sector. As a senior materials controller you will be based out of the Wakefield facility where you will have a unique role within the business.
SheffieldPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Fast paced manufacturing environment
- Unique opportunity to develop your supply chain Career
I am currently representing a client who is based in Sheffield and are looking to recruit a Material Controller. Within this role you will be responsible for buying products from suppliers in the UK, USA, Europe and the Far East. You will be required to work within tight deadlines, be able to prioritise and organise your workload and have excellent numerical and computer skill.
- An Unmissable Opportunity to Join a Growing Business
- Become a Material Controller and Build Your Foundations Within the Supply Chain