Procurement & Supply Chain - Inventory Management jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- West LondonTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a global leading FMCG in West London. You will manage inventory for UK&I, suppliers and the full flow of goods.
SheffieldPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- 12 month contract in West London
- Global FMCG company.
I am currently representing a client who is based in Sheffield and are looking to recruit a Material Controller. Within this role you will be responsible for buying products from suppliers in the UK, USA, Europe and the Far East. You will be required to work within tight deadlines, be able to prioritise and organise your workload and have excellent numerical and computer skill.
SheffieldPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- An Unmissable Opportunity to Join a Growing Business
- Become a Material Controller and Build Your Foundations Within the Supply Chain
I am currently looking to recruit a Material Controller to join my client who is based in Sheffield. My client who is a market leader in the manufacturing industry is looking for someone with previous experience in supply chain, or a graduate looking for their first role. The role requires someone who is adaptable and is able to work on various projects on a daily basis.
DoncasterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Begin Your Career in Supply Chain with a Well Established Market Leader
- Looking for a Graduate or Someone With Previous Experience Within Supply Chain
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stores Manager to join a business who are experiencing strong growth and heavy investment in the Doncaster area.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
My Client is looking for a Category Supply Planner.
- Delivering the service levels to customers through effective management of the products along the Supply Chain.
- An excellent communicator across all levels & have the ability to build great working relationships with our Customers & Logistics Partners.
North LondonPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must have at least 2 years in a Customer Facing role in FMCG.
Are you an experienced Inventory Manager, with some purchasing/procurement experience? Have you worked in a hospital/healthcare environment, with an understanding of how to manage an effective Supply Chain within them? Do you want to work with a great team, playing a key role in supporting a hospital? If so, please apply today!
- Inventory management and purchasing
- Based in a hospital
My client who is based in Derby is currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Controller to help manage the stock and agree forecasts with the purchasing team. This challenging position reports directly to the Stock & Purchasing Manager and demands a high level of initiative, attention to detail, pro-activeness and communication skills.
WarwickshireTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Exciting Chance to Become a Stock Controller in a Growing Business
- Great Opportunity to Progress in the Supply Chain
Experienced Automotive Inventory Manager
East SussexTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- Automotive Inventory planner
- experience with long lead times and forecasting
Balance Sheet Accountant based in Sussex
NottinghamshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Balance Sheet accountant
- Based in Sussex
Purchasing manager will be based in Nottinghamshire. You will have an exciting opportunity to join a well developed aerospace business.
- Exciting purchasing opportunity within a well established Aerospace company.
- Opportunity to delevop new strategies to drive and support the business.