Procurement & Supply Chain - Inventory Management jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- SheffieldPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
My client who are based in Sheffield are looking to recruit a Stock Coordinator. You will be the main point of contact with Far Eastern & UK based suppliers with regard to ordering, scheduling and movement of product & parts from supplier's premises through to destination. Maintenance of relevant stock control systems & data. Creation and logging of non-stock Purchase Orders. Procurement of stationery & consumables
CambridgeshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Great Opportunity Working Within Supply Chain for a Reputable Business
- The Successful Candidate would need to have Advanced Excell Skills
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Inventory Planner to join my client based in Cambridgeshire. It is part of the Supply Chain function, reporting directly into the Supply Chain Manager. The Inventory Planner will be responsible for all the Supply Chain activities relating to their market leading product across EMEA; including forecasting, planning, ordering and inventory availability.
LeedsPermanent£20,000 - £23,000
- Aspiring Inventory Planner required, covering Supply Chain across EMEA regions
- Exciting opportunity to join a reputable brand and progressive organisation
My Client is looking for a Category Supply Planner.
- Delivering the service levels to customers through effective management of the products along the Supply Chain.
- An excellent communicator across all levels & have the ability to build great working relationships with our Customers & Logistics Partners.
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must have at least 2 years in a Customer Facing role in FMCG.
In this challenging role, you are globally responsible for the strategic development of your product category - packaging materials.
DoncasterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced procurement professional
- Excellent career growth opportunities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stores Manager to join a business who are experiencing strong growth and heavy investment in the Doncaster area.
WakefieldPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
An exciting opportunity to help drive a global manufacturing department forward during a sustained period of growth within their sector. As a senior materials controller you will be based out of the Wakefield facility where you will have a unique role within the business.
SheffieldPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Fast paced manufacturing environment
- Unique opportunity to develop your supply chain Career
I am currently representing a client who is based in Sheffield and are looking to recruit a Material Controller. Within this role you will be responsible for buying products from suppliers in the UK, USA, Europe and the Far East. You will be required to work within tight deadlines, be able to prioritise and organise your workload and have excellent numerical and computer skill.
SheffieldPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- An Unmissable Opportunity to Join a Growing Business
- Become a Material Controller and Build Your Foundations Within the Supply Chain
I am currently looking to recruit a Material Controller to join my client who is based in Sheffield. My client who is a market leader in the manufacturing industry is looking for someone with previous experience in supply chain, or a graduate looking for their first role. The role requires someone who is adaptable and is able to work on various projects on a daily basis.
- Begin Your Career in Supply Chain with a Well Established Market Leader
- Looking for a Graduate or Someone With Previous Experience Within Supply Chain
My client who is based in Derby is currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Controller to help manage the stock and agree forecasts with the purchasing team. This challenging position reports directly to the Stock & Purchasing Manager and demands a high level of initiative, attention to detail, pro-activeness and communication skills.
- Exciting Chance to Become a Stock Controller in a Growing Business
- Great Opportunity to Progress in the Supply Chain