Procurement & Supply Chain - Inventory Management jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
My Client is looking for an experienced manager in FMCG, to join their team as a Replenishment Manager.
Leading by example, and mentoring a team of 9 Replenishment Buyers, you will have to adapt & learn quickly to be successful for this opportunity.
Used to working in a high pressured environment with strict deadlines is a preferable background.
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must have experience of leading and supervising small teams.
Currently recruiting for an Expanding Manufacturing Business in the Manchester Area, who a experiencing a considerable amount of transition and have created a Materials Manager to capitalise on this.
OxfordshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Proven track record in Strategic Materials and Inventory Management
- Ability to Manage a team and Influence Change within a Complex Environment
You will be Senior Material Controller for a growth business based in Oxford. This business is part of a larger group and is an exciting time to join.
East LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Senior Material Controller for a growth manufacturing business.
- Key driver to reduce inventory
Do you have extensive Inventory Management experience? Do you understand the challenges of effectively planning inventory in a fast-growing SME? Do you have the credibility and influence to drive significant improvements across the Supply Chain? If so, read on!
OxfordPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Fast-growing Consumer Hardware business, based East London
- Inventory Management background essential
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager a Materials Manager is required for an Oxford based FMCG business.
East SussexTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- To manage all materials in line with the Production Plan.
- Control of raw materials and packaging.
Balance Sheet Accountant based in Sussex
NottinghamshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Balance Sheet accountant
- Based in Sussex
Purchasing manager will be based in Nottinghamshire. You will have an exciting opportunity to join a well developed aerospace business.
SheffieldPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Exciting purchasing opportunity within a well established Aerospace company.
- Opportunity to delevop new strategies to drive and support the business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stock Analyst to join a growing organisation in South Sheffield. This role will be concerned with the analysis of stock movement and inventory management across the UK and will work within the customer services / supply chain team.
LeedsPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Sheffield (South)
- Stockist / Distributor
Reporting to the materials manager, as assistant buyer you will help facilitate internal processes, develop the existing supply base and ensure lead times and deliveries are adhered to at the Leeds manufacturing and production facility.
WatfordPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- National manufacturing business
- Fast paced working environment
This fantastic opportunity is with one of the most established food suppliers/distributors in the UK and boasts a very impressive history and grasp of the food market.
With an ever-growing structure and positive growth as a company, the team is expanding!
The company are looking for a supply chain coordinator to add value to the inventory control, buying and purchasing, supplier management and order management.
- Supply Chain Coordinator - World leading food distributor
- Fantastic opportunity offering upto £30,000