Procurement & Supply Chain - Inventory Management jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- North LondonPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
Are you an experienced Inventory Manager, with some purchasing/procurement experience? Have you worked in a hospital/healthcare environment, with an understanding of how to manage an effective Supply Chain within them? Do you want to work with a great team, playing a key role in supporting a hospital? If so, please apply today!
- Inventory management and purchasing
- Based in a hospital
My client who is based in Derby is currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Controller to help manage the stock and agree forecasts with the purchasing team. This challenging position reports directly to the Stock & Purchasing Manager and demands a high level of initiative, attention to detail, pro-activeness and communication skills.
WarwickshireTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Exciting Chance to Become a Stock Controller in a Growing Business
- Great Opportunity to Progress in the Supply Chain
Experienced Automotive Inventory Manager
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Automotive Inventory planner
- experience with long lead times and forecasting
My Client is looking for an experienced manager in FMCG, to join their team as a Replenishment Manager.
Leading by example, and mentoring a team of 9 Replenishment Buyers, you will have to adapt & learn quickly to be successful for this opportunity.
Used to working in a high pressured environment with strict deadlines is a preferable background.
West YorkshirePermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must have experience of leading and supervising small teams.
Supply Chain Administrator:
- Responsibility for controlling the inputs onto the POs and monitoring on a regular basis. Using checker reports to identify and correct incorrect inputs.
- Responsibility for the creation and management of charge templates, maintenance and update of rate cards.
- Ensuring load plans are uploaded for all POs in advance of them being receipted at 3rd parties.
- Keeping accurate unit prices on POs.
- Making sure charges on POs are kept up to date.
- Carrying out all preliminary checks on invoices, ensuring expected costs are still accurate and query any differences.
- Investigating all invoice queries and discrepancies to ensure that expected costs on POs are kept accurate.
- Liaising with Management Accounts on PO queries.
- Liaise with the sales ledger team on any shorts for 3rd Party allocations to ensure stock allocation of 3rd party stock / job allocation 3rd parties.
- Ensuring PO closure is carried out in a timely manner including any required housing keeping.
- Maintaining container arrival sheets.
- Liaising with clearing agents (where applicable) to ensure release of containers from port.
- Booking haulage by road and rail from port to depots.
- Allocating stock daily; ensuring stock is accurate and up to date.
- Reconciliation of 3rd party stock: ensure stock position is accurate to minimise stock loss and discrepancies.
- Maintaining a communication link between buyers, planners, suppliers, 3rd parties, accounts and operations.
- Engage with all business partners to understand information requirements.
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must be available to start on 03/01/17
Currently recruiting for an Expanding Manufacturing Business in the Manchester Area, who a experiencing a considerable amount of transition and have created a Materials Manager to capitalise on this.
East LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Proven track record in Strategic Materials and Inventory Management
- Ability to Manage a team and Influence Change within a Complex Environment
Do you have extensive Inventory Management experience? Do you understand the challenges of effectively planning inventory in a fast-growing SME? Do you have the credibility and influence to drive significant improvements across the Supply Chain? If so, read on!
OxfordPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Fast-growing Consumer Hardware business, based East London
- Inventory Management background essential
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager a Materials Manager is required for an Oxford based FMCG business.
East SussexTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- To manage all materials in line with the Production Plan.
- Control of raw materials and packaging.
Balance Sheet Accountant based in Sussex
NottinghamshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Balance Sheet accountant
- Based in Sussex
Purchasing manager will be based in Nottinghamshire. You will have an exciting opportunity to join a well developed aerospace business.
- Exciting purchasing opportunity within a well established Aerospace company.
- Opportunity to delevop new strategies to drive and support the business.