Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
95 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
- Featured JobWigtonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
Innovia - Global Market Leader - Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
- High growth organisation with Supply Chain at the forefront of the operation
- A broad and challenging Supply Chain Management role that will test and stretch
Excellent senior career opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join a market leading, international food group, who are based in both the Scottish Borders and in Wiltshire, paying an excellent salary and full benefits package.
SheffieldPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Market Leading Food Production
- Must have retail supply chain experience in chilled food
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain & Logistics Manager to join an expanding business in a newly created position.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Located close to Sheffield
Supply Chain Manager required to oversee purchasing, inventory, demand and forecasting within a rapidly growing FMCG business.
GoolePermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Rapidly growing family owned business.
- Must have strong supply and demand planning experience
Our client is looking to appoint a Head of Supply Chain for their operation in Goole. This is an exciting role which will allow the successful individual the chance to manage all areas of the supply chain; purchasing, planning, warehousing and logistics, in a lean manufacturing environment.
West LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Goole - Doncaster
Do you have experience across Supply Chain Planning and Purchasing/Negotiation? Have you worked in, or have knowledge of, the Food Service Sector? Do you have management experience and the passion to be part of an exciting business? If so, apply now!
LondonPermanent£31,000 - £37,000
- Fast-growing Food Service business
- Supply Chain Planning & Purchasing
Are you a fantastic relationship-builder, with a results driven mindset? Do you have strong Supply Chain experience and a desire to own and drive supplier performance? Do you want to work for a leading, national Food Service brand? If so, read on!
LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- National Food Service brand
- Managing inbound supply and supplier performance
Do you want a hands-on Supply Chain role, where you can get exposure right across the Supply Chain? Do you want to develop your career in an expanding, international business? If so, read on!
- Expanding Hospitality Concept
- End to end Supply Chain (planning, logistics, customer service)
Responsible for managing the performance of people and processes and facilitating all planning and logistics needs. Strong people leadership skills are needed to deliver against performance objectives focused on continuous improvement and people development within the value stream. This role reports in to the Planning and Logistics Manager.
North West LondonPermanent£40,000 - £47,000
- Planning and Logistics Group Leader - Multinational
- Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Have you got end to end Supply Chain experience? Do you want to lead and develop a team? Do you want to play a critical role in a successful and growing business? If so, please read on!
- End to end Supply Chain (planning/logistics/inventory/order management)
- Specialist construction materials