Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
106 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
- Featured JobDunsPermanent
Excellent senior career opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join a market leading, international food group, who are based in both the Scottish Borders and in Wiltshire, paying an excellent salary and full benefits package.
Featured JobWigtonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Market Leading Food Production
- Must have retail supply chain experience in chilled food
Innovia - Global Market Leader - Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
Featured JobNorth West EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- High growth organisation with Supply Chain at the forefront of the operation
- A broad and challenging Supply Chain Management role that will test and stretch
Due to exciting, strategic plans Electricity North West are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager in to the business. You will lead a commercial team as the commercial expert across the business whilst implementing the commercial strategy which ensures commercial compliance and supports the delivery of affordable commercial contracts
KentTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- Commercial Manager
The Supply Chain Planning Manager will be responsible for the supply planning for specific brands, enhancing customer service across divisions, acting as a key stakeholder in Sales and Operations Planning and taking charge of product life-cycle management. The Supply Chain Planning Manager will be on an 18 month fixed term contract and will sit with the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain team.
LeicestershirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Global FMCG manufacturer
- Fast paced, commercial and forward thinking environment
Lead the Planning Team in an industrial manufacturing environment based in Leicestershire as the Planning Manager.
Lead day to day activities of the Planning team
Coach and mentor
Encourage growth traits development activities / roll out of goals and objectives / EMS process
Drive a culture of integrity and empowerment
SomersetTemporary£150 - £250 per day (£38,997 - £64,995)
- Exciting opportunity to join a major Blu Chip business
- Lead and develop in a green field environment
Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain are recruiting a Supply Chain Analyst to join a successful FMCG business based in Somerset on an interim day rate basis. You will need to be immediately available to start.
West LondonPermanent£37,000 - £40,000
- Supply Chain Analyst - Temp Contract - Somerset
- Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Do you have what it takes to be my client's new Assistant Supply Manager? They are looking for a switched on, passionate individual with solid experience across demand and supply planning. FMCG experience is crucial - Food & Drink would be ideal! Does this sound like you? If so, please apply today!
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £26,000
- End to end Supply Chain planning
- Multinational FMCG business, based in West London
Due to 6 months of record breaking results, Michael Page Supply Chain are looking for new recruitment consultants to join our team in London! If you are ambitious, commercially-savvy, resilient and want to build a career within a global business, please get in touch with us today.
- Recruitment role
- Global specialist recruitment business
Joining a fast growing international manufacturer the Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies around; Inventory Management, Forecasting, and Demand Management. There will also be onus on the Supply Chain Manager to implement process improvement into the Supply Chain for the group.
- Fast growing international manufacturer
- Named twice in the Sunday Times International Track 200