Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
95 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
- Featured JobNorth West EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Due to exciting, strategic plans Electricity North West are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager in to the business. You will lead a commercial team as the commercial expert across the business whilst implementing the commercial strategy which ensures commercial compliance and supports the delivery of affordable commercial contracts
HayesPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Commercial Manager
This opportunity is for a an individual looking to step into an end to end Supply Chain Management role.
To be at the heart of company operations from Supply chain planning, distribution, 3PL management and Inventory Management.
LancashirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Senior Supply Chain Manager
- Fast growing FMCG company
Planning and Purchasing Manager - Permanent - £40,000 - Lancashire
DerbyTemporary£300 - £500 per day (£77,994 - £129,990)
- Opportunity to drive the business forward
- Proven change records of achievement will have a clear advantage in this role
As the SAP Business One Implementation Manager you will be responsible for analysing current system usage and capability across the procurement and manufacturing operations functions of the system and designing, implementing and driving change of the system throughout the business
- Interim implementation project for a market leading business
- Accessible from Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and South Yorkshire
Planning lead - Global Pharmaceutical - Stockport
- Driving best practice planning within a global pharmaceutical company
- Proven track record in implementing/ developing systems
Reporting in to the Operations Manager you will provide effective leadership and coaching to the Supply Chain which includes Customer Service, Purchasing and Planning.
You will be part of the Senior Management team and responsible for the end to end Supply Chain.
StockportPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Supply Chain Manager - Manufacturing - Cardiff
- Michael Page - Procurement & Supply Chain
Supply Chain Planner - FMCG - High Growth
- Rapidly expanding FMCG organisation looking to build their Supply Chain team
- Opportunity to develop demand and supply skills set
Are you a Supply Chain Executive/Coordinator/Analyst moving to London?
Our Procurement & Supply Chain recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
LincolnshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Reporting to the Plant Manager the Materials Planning & Logistics Manager will be charged with providing an integrated approach to managing the total flow of all material and components through the distribution and storage channels from customer through suppliers and back to the customer. Working with your direct reports of 1 x Senior Business Analyst (who leads a team of 14) and 1 x Warehouse Manager (who leads a team of approx. 55)
ShropshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Leading automotive manufacturing business in Lincolnshire
- Materials Planning & Logistics Manager of a large team
The role of the Planning & Logistics Manager is to operate as an integral part of site's Senior Management Team, providing all incoming & outgoing logistics services and the delivery of the weekly planning/scheduling process. In addition you will be required to provide effective management of indirect services. As the Planning & Logistics Manager you will be responsible for developing the short and medium term production schedules across the manufacturing network, looking at ways to optimise inventory levels and proactively drive planning efficiency.
- Global FMCG Business
- Looking for a Planning & Logistics Manager