Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Planning jobs
36 Matching Jobs
Supply Planning jobs
- NorthamptonshirePermanent£30,000 - £36,000
Manage the Business Units requirements for scheduling and materials and services supply. This means END to END, supply in, material control through the manufacturing process (including sub con) and supply out for customer.
North YorkshireTemporary£23,000 - £24,000
- Manage the Business Units requirements for scheduling and materials
- Based in Northampton
Interim Supply Chain Planner, FMCG.
- The primary aim of the role is to ensure the right stock is in the right place at the right time. The role has a large influence on the department budget, for Purchasing, Freight and Receipt Handling & Dispatch.
- The Jobholder is one of two planners responsible for procurement, inventory management and logistics.
- Liaising with sales and marketing on new and changing customer ranges, and forecasting for on-going products, the jobholder places orders with suppliers and manages inventory throughout the supply chain within availability and stock holding targets.
- The company is implementing an MRP system, and the successful applicant will be the primary interface with the system whilst it completes its introduction and development phase.
- Must be Immediately Available, with Planning experience in FMCG
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market
Currently working with a Global Leader in the field, based in the Manchester area, who require a Supply Planning Leader to oversee the EU Operation.
UxbridgePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Ability to Lead Supply Planning across a European Scale
- Exposure to SAP Operations would be preferential
A market leading FMCG food brand is looking for a Supply Planner to join their successful supply chain team.
The role works closely with the manufacturing site as well as the strategic Supply Chain teams in the Head Office.
- Market leading FMCG brand
- Offering up to £40,000 + comprehensive package
Supply Chain Coordinator - Manufacturer - Manchester
Milton KeynesPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Rapidly expanding enterprise with great development potential
- Innovative technology company in need of robust supply chain
This role is responsible for the ordering and delivery of materials from its range of suppliers, this material may be brought in directly to a production site or through the central supply route, The role also has responsibility for material volume in various locations based on the materials that the role holder orders. Finally the role holder will be producing production plan for the site production teams and reviewing the short term forecasts with the Customer Planners.
CoventryPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Entry level role for material planning
- Advanced Excel required in Milton Keynes.
Plan and manage the material supply to the business
WiltshirePermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Automotive SAP Material Controller
- Based in Coventry
The supply chain analyst shall: provide management of key suppliers to ensure optimum quality/cost/delivery for dedicated materials; ensure orders are placed and completed on time; control stock levels and customer orders with a capacity planning system
ManchesterPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Leading Manufacturer in the Furniture industry
- Commutable from all areas of the South West
Our client are a leading FMCG organisation based close to Manchester Airport. They are looking to bring in a Stock Control Analyst to work in their warehouse facility where they will provide analytical support and manage suppliers.
SheffieldPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Global FMCG business
- Must have strong analytical and order placing experience
Our client that is based in Sheffield is looking to recruit a Graduate Supply Planner. Due to recent success the client is looking to add to their supply team to support business growth. You would report directly into the Supply Chain Director that is based on site and you will be involved in business projects and building relationships with vendors.
- Exciting opportunity to become a Graduate Supply Planner
- The next step to progress your career within the Supply Chain