Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Planning jobs
56 Matching Jobs
Supply Planning jobs
- Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£60,000
In collaboration with the Continuous Improvement team, you will optimise the ROI on textiles and the utilisation of textiles. You will ensure lean practices flow from supplier to plants. In order to achieve this, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementing of the appropriate systems and processes.
You will drive forecasting and have implemented a model previously. Moving on from this you will look to implement S&OP to improve demand forecast. This will be achieved by looking at the inventory strategy and where hubs are and are not sharing product.
CheshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Experienced forecast and demand manager required
- Working for a leading FTSE 250 business
Pharmaceutical Planning Manager
Kingston upon ThamesPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Pharmaceutical manufacturer looking for Planning Manager
- Working with worlds largest pharmaceutical and healthcare companies
I am currently recruiting a Supply Planner to join an industry leading consumer brand based in the Kingston, Surrey area. The role will involve inventory management and planning using MRP.
City of LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- 12 month Supply Planner contract with industry leading consumer brand
- Supply Planning, Inventory management, MRP
If you are a degree-educated Supply Chain professional with some exposure to Supply, Production or Materials Planning - and want to work for one of the best FMCG brands in London right now! - please read on...
LeedsTemporary£27,500 - £30,000
- Market-leading FMCG brand, experiencing massive growth
- Supply, Production & Material Planning
Responsible for the Internal Logistics Operators and operations across the shifts and is responsible for the materials and all logistic elements and accuracy within the department based within commutable distance from Leeds, York and Hull.
- 8 month temporary planning Opportunity
- Immediate start
Are you a Supply Chain/Planning Manager, or Head of/Director moving to London?
Our Procurement & Supply chain recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
KentPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Fantastic opportunity based in Kent! The Materials Controller will be responsible for the end to end management of securing supply of parts from a global supplier base in a timely and cost effective manner.
OxfordPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a world-leading manufacturer
- Exciting and rewarding career opportunity
Coordinate accurate forecasting data to the business in a timely way leading to business planning objectives being met and a strong stock availability with controlled costs. Collaborating links to the customers base, and supporting the commercial team with their aspirations and supporting the business planning cycle.
AldershotPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Michael Page are recruiting for a Demand Planner
- For a leading FMCG organisation
My client is in search for an experienced Supply Chain candidate who wants to take the next step in their career.
DerbyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Supply Chain Planner
- Surrey / Hampshire
A vacancy has arisen within a world leading manufacturer for a Materials Expeditor working within the materials, planning and logistics departments.
- Excellent opportunity has arisen to join a business with big ambitions to grow
- SAP experience is essential