Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Planning jobs
36 Matching Jobs
Supply Planning jobs
- Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£60,000
In collaboration with the Continuous Improvement team, you will optimise the ROI on textiles and the utilisation of textiles. You will ensure lean practices flow from supplier to plants. In order to achieve this, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementing of the appropriate systems and processes.
You will drive forecasting and have implemented a model previously. Moving on from this you will look to implement S&OP to improve demand forecast. This will be achieved by looking at the inventory strategy and where hubs are and are not sharing product.
StockportPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Experienced forecast and demand manager required
- Working for a leading FTSE 250 business
Supply Chain Controller - Stockport - £35,000 - Permanent
- Broad set of responsibilities within an SME environment
- On trend business model with forward thinking growth plans
Are you a Supply Chain/Planning Manager, or Head of/Director moving to London?
Our Procurement & Supply chain recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
KentTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
One of the largest fresh produce suppliers to the UK are seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their existing Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain team based in their office in Kent. This role would suit someone with Supply Chain experience who is able to work varying shift patterns within a produce team.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- One of the largest suppliers of fresh produce to the UK
- Supply Chain experience required
- A key role in in the implementation of NAV and ensuring that NAV is set up and used correctly to service the business needs.
- To ensure that the Bill of Material is correct and accurate, so that stock can be correctly and effectively controlled (ordering, consumption, despatch).
- To ensure that the transactional data is error free so that traceability and reporting are correct.
- To generate and run reports to assist in the role, and indirectly in the roles of others.
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must have Supply Chain experience and strong excel skills.
The Interim Support Analyst role is to manage the investigation, reporting and effective close-out of vendor complaints and rejections for vendor supplied packaging materials to site.
CoventryPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Global pharmaceutical organisation
- Must have supplier quality experience with regulated environment
To determine the LO costs and capacity (Manpower, space & equipment) for series production. Manage the implementation, analysis of logistic costs and handover to operations of new projects into plant. To optimise and eliminate waste from internal material flows and logistics layouts through ongoing identification, implementation and realisation of process improvements.
SheffieldPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Michael Page are looking to recruit for a Material Planner
- For a leading automotive organisation based in the West Midlands
I am currently recruiting a position of Graduate Supply Chain Coordinator for my client that is based in Sheffield, working within the FMCG market. The purpose of the role would include being responsible for the day to day management of packaging briefs and comply with all appropriate procedures whilst always looking for continuous improvement opportunities to ensure customer service levels are rising.
DocklandsPermanent£34,000 - £40,000
- Great Opportunity for a Graduate to lay the Foundations in Their Career
- Become a Supply Chain Coordinator in an Exciting Fast Paced Enviroment
The Supply Planner - Production is an autonomous position and will be a great opportunity to work at a great manufacturing brand which has a presence across all supermarkets.
DoncasterPermanent£28,000 - £31,000
- Exciting opportunity to be a Supply Planner at a Global FMCG
- Based in South East London
As the Work Flow Planner, your job will be to ensure customer and company order specifications are created, monitored and distributed out to all relevant internal departments in the Doncaster facility. This would include the creation of the bills of material, internal route planning and the streamlining of the manufacturing process. This will involve the work flow Planner utilising the internal planning system to maximise efficiency's.
- Global business
- Great career potential