Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Planning jobs
45 Matching Jobs
Supply Planning jobs
- Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£60,000
In collaboration with the Continuous Improvement team, you will optimise the ROI on textiles and the utilisation of textiles. You will ensure lean practices flow from supplier to plants. In order to achieve this, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementing of the appropriate systems and processes.
You will drive forecasting and have implemented a model previously. Moving on from this you will look to implement S&OP to improve demand forecast. This will be achieved by looking at the inventory strategy and where hubs are and are not sharing product.
- Experienced forecast and demand manager required
- Working for a leading FTSE 250 business
Are you a Supply Chain/Planning Manager, or Head of/Director moving to London?
Our Procurement & Supply chain recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
The Supply Chain Analyst will be tasked with reviewing all aspects of the supply chain including; demand and forecast requirements, materials reporting, cost accounting and inventory management. In addition you be required to develop and continuously improve the supply chain systems.
KentPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Exciting and rewarding career
- One of the Worlds' leading manufacturers in their field
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Senior Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for facilitating the development of accurate demand planning, monitoring inventory levels to meet the requirements of the demand forecast and maintaining data and planning requirements on the MRP/ERP system.
- Global Pharmaceutical organisation
- Part of a larger FTSE 100 UK company
A leading FMCG brand are seeking a Demand Planner to join their Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain team based in Kent. The successful applicant will help develop and implement demand system reporting solutions, review the accuracy of data reporting and drive processes to improve forecast accuracy.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- Leading FMCG brand
- Winner of prestige business award
A manufacturing and production based business are looking to bring in a materials buyer to operate out of their facility based on the outskirts of Hull. As a materials buyer you will be directly responsible for the raw materials at the manufacturing site, working alongside the wider purchasing and procurement department.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Progressive Business
- Great career opportunity
- A key role in in the implementation of NAV and ensuring that NAV is set up and used correctly to service the business needs.
- To ensure that the Bill of Material is correct and accurate, so that stock can be correctly and effectively controlled (ordering, consumption, despatch).
- To ensure that the transactional data is error free so that traceability and reporting are correct.
- To generate and run reports to assist in the role, and indirectly in the roles of others.
WorcestershireTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must have Supply Chain experience and strong excel skills.
Snr Material Controller required for a manufacturing business based in Worcester.
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Snr Material Controller from a growth Manufacturing business.
- 6M interim or FTC for a Snr Material Controller
As the Master Data Controller you will be expected to carry out the day to day management of activities necessary to maintain a highly efficient, flexible and responsive business information systems ensuring that operational objectives are met in line with business needs inclusive of but not limited to the following:
*The creation of new parts on the in house ERP system
*Be the primary point of contact for all business data related queries, troubleshooting problems or data inaccuracies and coordinating the activities to resolve the issue.
*Reviewing and verifying existing data within the ERP system The involvement with Change Management process to amend data mentioned above.
* Representing Business Data Control activities in relevant meetings
BristolPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Global Pharmecuitcal Company
- Based in the City Centre
Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain are recruiting an Inventory Planner position for a exciting FMCG organisation based in Bristol. If you have knowledge of Supply Planning in an FMCG, Food or Pharma environment I would love to hear from you.
- Inventory Supply Planner - FMCG - Bristol
- Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain