10734 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Allgood Plc are an award winning UK manufacturer moving into an exciting period of growth.
They are looking to hire a talented Sales Support Team Leader to manage their internal sales administration team and to further support the activities of the external UK Sales Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed.
Featured JobTower HamletsPermanent£95,000
- Opportunity for an Architectural Ironmongery Sales Support Team Leader.
- Role located in Central London with a competitive package on offer.
- Director of Resources to take the lead on all aspects of Finance and IT
- Integral part of our Strategic Management Team
The Product Manager will proactively manage a wide and varied portfolio of products and deliver innovative marketing activities that will grow Arrow's market share, increase GP and maximise the wallet share from their existing customers.
Featured JobCamdenPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Product Manager required for growing business based in Shropshire.
- Strategic Marketing background advantageous.
Genesis Housing is one of the country's leading providers of Social Housing.
- Security Analyst with Risk management experience desired
- Housing Association experience essential
Michael Page Technical Sales is recruiting this opportunity exclusively for Omya UK. This is an exciting opportunity to drive sales and manage key accounts across the UK for a global and highly successful business.
- A technical sales person within experience in chemicals, cement or concrete?
- Have you a technical engineering background and strong commercial acumen?
Michael Page are proud to partner with ZEISS Vision Care to support them in their search for a Senior Key Account Manager, to add to their growing commercial team. This is a niche and unique opportunity that requires a strong solution lead and strategic professional to come and develop these multi-million pound accounts.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£90,000 - £105,000
- Opportunity to be part of market leading company - ZEISS Vision Care
- Path of opportunity, development and progression
Reporting to the Group HR Director you will be responsible for the development and implementation of a Global Talent Development strategy that supports the continued organic growth and development of leadership capability within PageGroup .Collaborating with internal and external teams to deliver exceptional Talent Development initiatives that change behaviours and evolve skills and significantly contribute to the Company achieving its growth plans
- Reporting to the Group HR Director responsible for global talent strategy
- Collaborating with internal / external teams to deliver talent initiatives
Featured JobNorth West EnglandPermanent
- A talented Finance Director to join RHP's executive team
- Control over all aspects of the financial health and performance of the Group
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally renowned innovative hand tool manufacturer.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Energetic, passionate and creative?
- A team player with excellent communication and selling skills?
The Engineering Manager, Brixton, will lead, manage and continually develop the Engineering teams in the achievement of functional objectives that support the Site/Plant and Company Business Plan. Work closely with the production team to continuously improve site overall equipment effectiveness, people development and a lean culture.
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading FTSE 250 business
- Opportunities exist to progess in the business