Property - Acquisitions / Disposals jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Acquisitions / Disposals jobs
- LeedsPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
The Senior Retail Estates Manager is a key role to lead a team to shape and deliver the asset management strategy for a portfolio of retail and commercial properties.
- Varied Asset & Estate Management role - Retail & Commercial
- Key Management role in a well regarded organisation
An exciting position for an experienced Land Manager ideally coming from a background working with another Plc developer. This role will suit candidates with a good level of self-drive and ambition and experience being a front-end focused Land Manager. All candidates should have a good contact base in one or all of the following areas; Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire and SW London.
Perth & KinrossPermanent
- Looking for over 5 years experience in residential land acquisition
- Steady and stable work history with a solid background of site acquisitions
To source High Street and roadside Freehold and Leasehold opportunities.
- Property Acquisition
- Junior Surveyor
The role will be home based with nationwide travel. You will identify and acquire residential assets in the extra care and assisted living sectors.
GuildfordPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Acquisition Director, residential assets
- Home based regional role
In this client side opportunity we are looking for an acquisition focused Head of Property to champion a strategic property programme and manage the existing estate.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Client side Head of Property role with nationwide retailer.
- Rapidly expanding company - acquisition experience is essential.
This unique opportunity will involve the Property Acquisition Manager acquiring new sites across the UK.
You will actively drive the property expansion programme, leveraging networks of landlords and estate agents to find the most suitable sites.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £70,000 per hour (£145,588,800)
- Tech Based Start-Up, Rapidly Expanding
- Property Acquisitions, Retail, F&B
My client is looking for a French speaking Acquisition Surveyor with International experience to spearhead the roll out of its rapidly expanding F&B network . Based out of London with a focus initially on France this position will involve a lot of travel and an understanding of international retail property will be essential.
BerkshirePermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- International, French Speaking, Kickstarter,
- Acquisitions, MRICS, London based
The successful candidate will need to identify suitable acquisition opportunities, be they joint venture or land for development.
- Land Acquisitions
- Family run business
My client is looking for an experienced retail acquisitions / development professional to identify and appraise new real estate opportunities, negotiate terms and legal contracts and acquire new sites to meet the financial requirements of the business. The role will also require the overseeing of planning and licensing approvals and the implementation of the full due diligence process.
North LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Rapidly Epanding Retailer
- Acquisition Surveyor
Senior Land Manager required for a leading UK developer / house-builder based in North London.
You will contribute to the overall success of the business through supporting the Land Director in securing an adequate land bank to meet the needs and targets of the business, and in the effective management of the land operation.
- Senior Land Manager required North-West London bias
- Well-funded, private developer / housebuilder client