Property - Acquisitions / Disposals jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Acquisitions / Disposals jobs
- East MidlandsPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
The Senior Estates & Acquisitions Manager, will report to the Retail Operations Director and lead all property strategy and activity, with a particular focus on growth of the estate.
South WalesPermanent£27,500 - £35,000
- Lead Property role for an expanding retailer
- Retail Acquisitions specialist
Joining a new entrant to the UK Retail / Leisure sector to be part of the newly formed UK Acquisitions team in a key regional role to deliver their ambitious development strategy. Focussed initially on the South Wales region. Highly competitive salary and industry leading reward packages based on personal results.
West MidlandsPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- A unique opportunity to join a new entrant to the UK market
- Fast paced retail site acquisitions role with industry leading rewards
This a unique opportunity for a property graduate or junior acquisitions professional to join an exciting retailer with rapid expansion plans, based from their centre of operations in the West Midlands.
- Great opportunity to start a career in retail property acquisitions.
- Rapidly expanding retail business
To source High Street and roadside Freehold and Leasehold opportunities.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Property Acquisition
- Junior Surveyor
You will be a Surveyor who has previously worked in an Acquisition focused role with a track record of delivery. Ideally MRICS chartered however candidates that are able to demonstrate capability in this area will be considered.
North LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Acquisition Manager
Senior Land Manager required for a leading UK developer / house-builder based in North London.
You will contribute to the overall success of the business through supporting the Land Director in securing an adequate land bank to meet the needs and targets of the business, and in the effective management of the land operation.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Senior Land Manager required North-West London bias
- Well-funded, private developer / housebuilder client
This is a unique opportunity to join a reputable, vertically integrated prime property investment, development & design firm based in Mayfair, looking for an investment analyst with extensive financial analysis and modelling skills within the real estate sector.
- Unique opportunity to join a reputable, prime property investment fund
- 50% will be looking at new investments and 50% asset management
An excellent opportunity for a senior land manager to aid in the building of a significant pipeline of projects in the Greater London Building and Construction.
WatfordTemporary£200 - £300 per day (£51,996 - £77,994)
- Senior Land Manager required for an innvocative, London based property company
- To play an instrumental role within a growing acquisitions team
Our client is looking for a senior fully qualified management accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) to can join a growing and successful team. Reporting to the finance manager this successful candidate will have great exposure to the business and be part of a fast paced and dynamic reporting team.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Interim position for a period of 4 - 6 months
- Leading Commercial Company Located in Watford
The role of the Acquisitions Executive is to manage the transactions process on mult-site residential deals in London and the wider UK markets. You will be responsible for marketing our clients products to achieve a high level of return to the business within agreed timescales and parameters.
- New post for a proptery investment firm based in SW London
- Entrepreneurial and growing business