Property - Acquisitions / Disposals jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Acquisitions / Disposals jobs
- Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
This is a great opportunity to join the Ei Group at an exciting period of change for their Property division. This is a field based Estate Manager role covering Southern England, focussed on the optimisation of their estate primarily through strategic property disposals.
BelfastPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Ei Group are the largest pub company in the UK, with over 4,500 properties.
- Transactional focussed surveying role.
Joining a new entrant to the UK Retail / Leisure sector to be part of the newly formed UK Acquisitions team in a key regional role to deliver their ambitious development strategy. Focussed initially on the Belfast area. Highly competitive salary and industry leading reward packages based on personal results.
WarwickshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Incredibly exciting retailer, fast paced enviroment with aggressive growth plans
- Industry leading earning potential based on your results
Unique opportunity to join a expanding specialist Property Asset Management Consultancy as an Acquisitions Surveyor based from Warwickshire.
South West EnglandPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Midlands based with UK remit
- Innovative Property Company with strong client base
Great opportunity to lead the Acquisitions function for this specialist retailer through a continued period of aggressive growth.
- Set the strategy and lead a team of Acquisitions specialists
- Market leading specialist retailer
An exciting position for an experienced Land Manager ideally coming from a background working with another Plc developer. This role will suit candidates with a good level of self-drive and ambition and experience being a front-end focused Land Manager. All candidates should have a good contact base in one or all of the following areas; Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire and SW London.
- Looking for over 5 years experience in residential land acquisition
- Steady and stable work history with a solid background of site acquisitions
The role will be home based with nationwide travel. You will identify and acquire residential assets in the extra care and assisted living sectors.
GuildfordPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Acquisition Director, residential assets
- Home based regional role
In this client side opportunity we are looking for an acquisition focused Head of Property to champion a strategic property programme and manage the existing estate.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Client side Head of Property role with nationwide retailer.
- Rapidly expanding company - acquisition experience is essential.
This unique opportunity will involve the Property Acquisition Manager acquiring new sites across the UK.
You will actively drive the property expansion programme, leveraging networks of landlords and estate agents to find the most suitable sites.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £70,000 per hour (£145,588,800)
- Tech Based Start-Up, Rapidly Expanding
- Property Acquisitions, Retail, F&B
My client is looking for a French speaking Acquisition Surveyor with International experience to spearhead the roll out of its rapidly expanding F&B network . Based out of London with a focus initially on France this position will involve a lot of travel and an understanding of international retail property will be essential.
- International, French Speaking, Kickstarter,
- Acquisitions, MRICS, London based