Property - Acquisitions / Disposals jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Acquisitions / Disposals jobs
To source High Street and roadside Freehold and Leasehold opportunities.
North West EnglandTemporary£25 - £30 per hour (£51,996 - £62,395)
- Property Acquisition
- Junior Surveyor
Michael Page have partnered with a Property Service Provider to recruit an Interim Project Estates Surveyor for a 6 month period in The North West.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Inteirm work for an MRICS Estates Surveyor
- Oldham based
You will be a Surveyor who has previously worked in an Acquisition focused role with a track record of delivery. Ideally MRICS chartered however candidates that are able to demonstrate capability in this area will be considered.
North LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Acquisition Manager
Senior Land Manager required for a leading UK developer / house-builder based in North London.
You will contribute to the overall success of the business through supporting the Land Director in securing an adequate land bank to meet the needs and targets of the business, and in the effective management of the land operation.
East MidlandsPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Senior Land Manager required North-West London bias
- Well-funded, private developer / housebuilder client
The Senior Estates & Acquisitions Manager, will report to the Retail Operations Director and lead all property strategy and activity, with a particular focus on growth of the estate.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Lead Property role for an expanding retailer
- Retail Acquisitions specialist
This is a unique opportunity to join a reputable, vertically integrated prime property investment, development & design firm based in Mayfair, looking for an investment analyst with extensive financial analysis and modelling skills within the real estate sector.
- Unique opportunity to join a reputable, prime property investment fund
- 50% will be looking at new investments and 50% asset management
An excellent opportunity for a senior land manager to aid in the building of a significant pipeline of projects in the Greater London Building and Construction.
North LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Senior Land Manager required for an innvocative, London based property company
- To play an instrumental role within a growing acquisitions team
The Senior Land Manager is tasked with identifying new opportunities to the business in the London area, through a network of agents, contacts, end users and joint venture partners. You will be responsible for negotiation of each site through to successful completion and handover to the contract delivery team.
EnglandPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Senior Land Manger needed
- Chance to work for one of London's top housing asscoations
The Retail Acquisitions Manager will join a small but expanding Property team, in a key role tasked with driving forward this retailer's national acquisition strategy.
WatfordTemporary£200 - £300 per day (£51,996 - £77,994)
- Exciting Retailer with ambitious expansion plans
- National field based role
Our client is looking for a senior fully qualified management accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) to can join a growing and successful team. Reporting to the finance manager this successful candidate will have great exposure to the business and be part of a fast paced and dynamic reporting team.
- Interim position for a period of 4 - 6 months
- Leading Commercial Company Located in Watford