Property - Agency and Landlord & Tenant jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Agency and Landlord & Tenant jobs
- ExeterTemporary£24,000 - £31,000
I am currently recruiting a GP surveyor, on a temp to perm basis for a local council based in the South West. This is either an opportunity for a Chartered Surveyor, or a graduate who is looking to sit their APC. A supportive public sector environment, with flexible working and an interesting portfolio of property.
LincolnTemporary£15 - £20 per hour (£31,198 - £41,597)
- Temp to Perm GP Surveyor Position with a Local Authority
- Either an experienced surveyor, or non chartered surveyor looking to do the APC
This is an outstanding opportunity to play a rewarding role for a well established housing provider in the East Midlands.
- Excellent interim opportunity to join a well established housing provider
- Homelessness prevention and support
I am currently recruiting a Senior Estates Surveyor, for a permanent position at a leading local council in South Wales. This exciting role, is the ideal role for a Chartered GP Surveyor, who is looking for the opportunity to engage in a varied estate.
South West EnglandTemporary
- Senior Estates Surveyor Position at a leading Local Authority
- With immediate start for the right candidate, to tackle a varied estate
I am currently recruiting for a dynamic, self motivated and ideally chartered GP Surveyor, for a 6 month contract with a local council in the South West. This role will involve the full spectrum of estates management. This role will be a positive note on any CV. There is the opportunity to go permanent with this role.
- Chartered GP Surveyor required for a six month contract
- Doing estates management for a Public Sector Authority
Our Edinburgh based client are looking for an interim Property Services Manager, to join for a 6 month contract.
- Interim Role - Public Sector
- 6 month contract
Our Contractor in the East Midlands is looking for a Senior Resident Liaison Officer for a period of 3 months initially - preferably with a planned and capital works knowledge with a strong possibility of turning permanent.
Our client is one of the major players in the sector.
- Senior RLO
- National Housing Provider - East Midlands