Property - Agency and Landlord & Tenant jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Agency and Landlord & Tenant jobs
I am currently recruiting a Estates Surveyor, for a permanent position at a leading local council in South Wales. This exciting role, is the ideal role for a Chartered GP Surveyor, who is looking for the opportunity to engage in a varied estate.
LiverpoolPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Senior Estates Surveyor Position at a leading Local Authority
- With immediate start for the right candidate, to tackle a varied estate
The successful applicant will act as the main point of contact for tenant liaison and coordination; promote positive working relationships & integration amongst tenants; and deal with day to day queries from site occupiers. You will also be working closely with the Property Team to oversee relevant facilities management matters.
ManchesterPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- To Facilitate the Integration & Engagement of Existing & Prospective Tenants
- Over Seeing Facilities Management and Tenant Services Working with Property Team
Head of Tenancy Enforcement
This is an exciting varied role based in Manchester. With responsibility for over 10,000 customers you will lead the strategic management and lead the tenancy enforcement teams based from Manchester. The post holder will be at the forefront to create an effective case management approach that helps deliver sustainable tenancies which will play a key role in providing amazing service.
EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Based in Greater Manchester
- A fantastic brand new role for a forward thinking organisation
This is a relatively unique opportunity to join a specialist Retail Property Consultancy providing a diverse range of services to the Retail & Leisure sector. Reporting to a Head Office as required this is a home based role with travel as required.
West MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Excellent opportunity to join a specialist Retail Property Consultancy
- Diverse range of Services, including Agency, Lease Advisory and Store Design
A great client-side Estates Surveyor opportunity with a leading company in the retail & leisure sector, based from the West Midlands working on an extensive national property portfolio.
South West EnglandTemporary
- Great opportunity for a Chartered Surveyor to move in to a client-side role
- West Midlands based
Our key client is looking for an experienced Leasehold Officer to join their Housing Management team on an initial 3- 6 month contract.
SloughPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Reputable housing provider
- South West based
Excellent for a recently graduated surveyor to be responsible for generating interest in and completing 'short term' lettings of the vacant units within the shopping centre, renewing leases and licences, chasing arrears and providing ad-hoc administrative support.
- Tier 1 consultancy operating on behalf of the Landlord
- Lettings negotiations in the retail space
Our client, a G15 Housing Association based in London, are looking to recruit an Interim Major Works & Leasehold Manager for an initial 6 month contract
- Interim Major Works & Leasehold Manager
Our Edinburgh based client are looking for an interim Property Services Manager, to join for a 6 month contract.
- Interim Role - Public Sector
- 6 month contract