308 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
Senior Project Manager: to assist the Technical Director, as projected workload increases. The role will support the business by ensuring lead-in and turnaround times are kept to a minimum from lease termination to the re-letting of portfolio properties. It will also encompass programme, quality and budget management and all matters involved with technical specifications, project management, site safety and post contract resolution.
- Senior Project Manager to join a leading and expanding commercial developer
- Progressive, agile and self-funded developer seeking expansion opportunities
Orbit is one of the U.K's largest housing associations and the sectors second biggest developer. The Executive Director of Property Investment for Orbit Homes will be responsible for the delivery of a large volume of home building projects across a range of tenures. Including market sales, shared ownership, PRSPRS and affordable housing. Driving home sales margin is a priority combined with oversight of asset investment
Featured JobStoke on TrentPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Leading Developer of Market Sale, Shared Ownership and Rented Homes
- Must have experience in Development, Sales & Regulated Environments
We are partnering with one of the UK's leading and most progressive Pub Companies to help build a new development team of Project Managers. These roles will be key to the continued success of the new business venture, pushing forward the strategic development of the existing estate.
Featured JobKnutsfordPermanent£80 - £85,000
- Project Delivery role within new retail/managed division
- Field based with a wide variety of projects across a large capex programme
Living Ventures are looking to appoint a Property Director who will assist the Group MD's with specific elements of the development of the Group's property portfolio. They will also be responsible for the Management of it's existing property portfolio including the co-ordination and management of the maintenance process.
Featured JobUnited KingdomPermanent
- One of the most exciting restaurant and bar brands in the UK
- Must have experience within property development, retail or hospitality.
Page Group Dubai are looking for a Property & Construction Recruitment Consultant to join the team. Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
Featured JobSolihullPermanent£37,000 - £42,000
- An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment industry
- FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times " Top 100" Company
The opportunity for an accomplished Development Technical and Quality Manager has arisen within the West Midlands. You will provide design and technical support to the Development Team and be the point of contact for the Property Directorate, internal colleagues and contractors.
- Providing design and technical support to the Development Team
- Contributing to our ambitious growth programme of over 300 new homes per annum
We are working in partnership with Dodington Park to identify a Head of Property to join the Estate Management Team. This role will lead a large team of in house specialists, delivering a wide variety of trades and expertise across multiple projects on this impressive historic Estate. You will be key to their ongoing ambition to achieve the highest possible standard of work, quality and craftsmanship.
- Unique Client Side Opportunity working at a Historic Country House and Estate
- Leadership role working with established Estates Team
Gray Scanlan Hill is an independent Manchester city centre-based Building Surveying practice operating throughout the UK. Owing to an already high and increasing pipeline of activity they are seeking to appoint a Rights of Light Executive to form part of their rights of light and daylight & sunlight advisory niche division.
Featured JobWarwickshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- The opportunity to specialise in a niche sector of commercial property
- Expanding division of an established and independent Manchester property advisor
The UK's largest pub group are looking to recruit a new Divisional Property Manager into their Senior Property Team. This role will take the property lead across a substantial business unit spanning the South Midlands.
- UK's largest Pub Group Embarking on 5 year Investment Property Strategy
- Autonomous Home-Based Regional Property Role
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be an important member of the Commercial Refurbishment Team and able to consistently turn a profit. Key aspects of the role will involve sub-contractor selection and procurement, cost planning and overall commercial input and acumen.
- Important member of the Commercial Refurbishment Team.
- Ambitious commercial growth plans.
About Michael Page Property & ConstructionIf you're looking for a role in the property market, look no further than Michael Page Property to find your next permanent, temporary or contract job.From our office network across the UK, we recruit candidates for property employers nationwide. If you're looking for a job in one of the following areas we would be interested in hearing from you:
- Agency and leasing
- Building surveying
- Corporate real estate
- Estate management
- Landlord and tenant
Our clients range from major property consultancies and development businesses to organisations who keep their property management and development in-house.For an accurate and honest account of the market, speak to one of our specialist consultants. In addition to our first class recruitment training, many of us have worked in the property industry which means we can provide you with the full picture when it comes to your property career.Whether you want a new job close to home or in a different country, Michael Page Property is your recruiter of choice. We have built excellent relationships with property employers throughout the UK, and being part of a global organisation with 153 offices in 35 countries means we have our fingers on the international property pulse too.
- Project management
- Property and asset management
- Property development and consultancy
- Quantity surveying and cost management
Latest jobsQuantity SurveyorEast MidlandsPermanentTranscations Executive - Shared OwnershipWest LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000Interior Architect - Retail focusBirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000Technical Manager - UK HousebuilderSt AlbansPermanent£55,000 - £65,000Performance OfficerWest MidlandsPermanent£25,000 - £26,000Construction DirectorNottinghamPermanent£95,000 - £100,000Operations Manager (Reponsive Repairs & Voids)South West EnglandPermanent£44,000 - £45,000Retail Estates ManagerBirminghamPermanentArchitectural Technician - Leading Residential DeveloperNewburyPermanent£35,000 - £45,000View More Jobs