Property - Architecture / Design jobs
37 Matching Jobs
Architecture / Design jobs
- Featured JobBristolPermanent
As Design Manager at HAB Housing you will be responsible for introducing and managing processes that co-ordinate the day-to-day functions of the Design, Sales, Finance and Delivery teams in the efficient delivery of projects; bringing new thinking (e.g. on systems, technology, sustainability, innovation) and objectives to the business to maximise the efficiency of the design processes and the richness of the commercial offer.
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £42,000
- HAB are a design-led ethical developer, house-builder and innovative creator
- This managerial appointment is a key building block in HAB's growth strategy
A top AJ120 award-winning, International Architectural practice seek an innovative design led Architecture to join and lead on a number of high profile projects across the UK from their West Midlands studio.
- UK leading Architectural Design Studio
- Multi-sector, holistic approach
Join the technical department of an established and quality focused house builder in the Midlands. Your main role will be support the team with the production of technical information.
North West EnglandPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Bespoke Residential Developer - Quality over Quantity
- Excellent mentouring and career progression
- The chance to take over the running of a growing Technical team.
- A brilliant opportunity for either an experienced Technical Director or a Technical Manager looking to take the next step in their career.
- Technical Director position for leading Housing Developer in the North West
- Award winning builder with a strong reputation for developing staff
Senior Layout Designer invited to join a leading 5* Residential Developer to head up the Design Department, manage a team and produce inspiring layouts that create a community and sense of place to add value through good design.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Leading 5* national housebuilder
- Design team leader - progression into SMT.
Opportunity has arisen with a leading 5* developer to provide an Architectural Drawing and Technical Information Service and support to the in-house Technical Department.
- Leading 5* National Residential Developer
- Regional growth & expansion
Lead Project Architect sought after to join growing practice. You will be running jobs through RIBA work stages and ensuring the development of junior members of the team, directly supporting the Director.
East MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Growing RIBA chartered practice
- Senior management opportunity
Technical Coordinator required to join a rapidly growing House Builder in their East Midlands office. You will be actively mentoring juniors and fully operational on all projects and sites, coordinating information between internal departments and external consultants.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £90,000
- Leading 5* Resi Developer
- New Midlands Region
As Key member of the Project Team, the Design Manager's role will include the managing and monitoring of the external design consultant teams; contractors and subcontractors as necessary to facilitate the delivery of the developments.
You will be taking the schemes from early/concept design stage through to planning and then construction delivery.
LeicestershirePermanent£38,000 - £48,000
- Great opportunity for an Architect to transition into a development role;
- You will be working on high profile Residential-led Mixed Use schemes.
Experienced Architectural technician required to join a 5* developer in the east midlands to undertake a technical coordination role in ensuring the timely receipt of technical information in line with the build programme.
- 5* Residential Developer
- Excellent remuneration