Property - Architecture / Design jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Architecture / Design jobs
- Featured JobBristolPermanent
As Design Manager at HAB Housing you will be responsible for introducing and managing processes that co-ordinate the day-to-day functions of the Design, Sales, Finance and Delivery teams in the efficient delivery of projects; bringing new thinking (e.g. on systems, technology, sustainability, innovation) and objectives to the business to maximise the efficiency of the design processes and the richness of the commercial offer.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- HAB are a design-led ethical developer, house-builder and innovative creator
- This managerial appointment is a key building block in HAB's growth strategy
Senior Layout Designer/Master-planner invited to join a leading 5* Residential Developer to manage a team and be fully operational in the production of site layouts and master-plans.
ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- leading 5* national housebuilder
- management position at entry with progression into SMT
A brilliant opportunity to join a prestigious North West based House Builder as Technical Engineer. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to grow into the role and grow with the team.
West MidlandsPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- *Senior Engineer with a progressive developer
- *Civil's background with a developer/contractor is essential
Principal CAD Technician with experience in the retail sector invited to join an international coffee brand in their venture into the UK market, and work on the designs of new stores as well as manage the growing team.
NottinghamTemporary£18 - £25 per hour (£37,437 - £51,996)
- Leading International Coffee Brand
- New business venture into UK
REVIT Technician required to join Residential developer and support for 2-3 months as workload surges. potential for position to be extended/become permanent as continued growth looks promising.
LeicestershirePermanent£28,000 - £38,000
- Leading privately owned House Builder
- Healthy workload - role comes from growth
Opportunity has arisen for a Design Coordinator to join and provide technical support with the construction of circa 450 units per year.
West MidlandsPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- quality driven housebuilder through both design and construction
- autonomy and meritocracy
AJ120 Business seek experienced BIM Professional to join their team in a client facing role, supporting both the business' and their client's needs through active engagement.
- AJ120 Architetcural practice
- Client facing BIM management role
Privately owned Residential Developer with a focus on quality over quantity seek a Design/Technical coordinator to join their intimate team as workload is set to double and treble over the forthcoming year. The role will be multi-faceted and require a strong team player who enjoys working across a broad spectrum of responsibilities where no two days are the same.
East MidlandsPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Bespoke Residential Developer - Luxury homes
- Growing private company
An opportunity for an ambitious and socially conscious project Architect has arisen with an Architectural Studio in Nottinghamshire, whose portfolio features some the UK's largest retail developers and brands.
NottinghamshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Leading Retail Architectural Practice
- Retail Developers and Prominent Retailers
A Midlands based Architectural Practice seeks a design orientated and passionate Interior Architect to join their team and work on a number of UK and Internal competition winning projects, predominantly in the Retail Sector.
- Leading Retail Architects and Designers
- Local, National and International project focus