Property - Architecture / Design jobs
49 Matching Jobs
Architecture / Design jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an Architectural practice in Central Birmingham for an Interior Architect to join their team and lead on an exciting retail redevelopment.
- Design lead Architectural practice with local, national and global outlook
- AJ120 leaders
An exciting role for an experienced Technical Manager with an established residential developer is open to candidates who are able to show a desire to develop further within the business.
You will be able to take on the Technical requirements of the role, working on a variety of projects across the South West and Hampshire region, within a small team, reporting into the Technical Director.
St AlbansPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Experienced Technical Manager with great organisation and coordination skills
- Will be monitoring and producing drawings as well as overseeing NHBC to approval
An excellent opportunity for either an experienced Technical Manager wanting to take on more responsibility, managing up to 4 schemes at one time, or a more junior Technical Manager hoping to develop core skills.
This role will suit a self-starter, able to show stability in previous roles, with a clear idea of the progression they are looking for over the coming years. It is an exciting time for this client with excellent growth planned.
NewburyPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Growing region for UK Housebuilder requires and experienced Technical Manager
- Approximately 300 units per year
Join a family-run private developer and take up a role allowing exposure to all areas of the business with the potential to manage an entire project from acquisition to site completion and sale.
This role will allow the individual to build strong relationships both with office based staff and site contractors and engineers along the way, honing your design and organisation skills in the process.
RingwoodPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- 1-3 years experience working in residential developer sector
- 2D AutoCAD experience essential and 3D experience an advantage
Technical Manager - Growing SME Developer role in Ringwood is available for candidates with experience in residential development and a strong understanding of design and building practices.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£34,000 - £38,000
- Wide ranging technical skills required for this role
- Housebuilding experience with drawing ability using 2D Cad and Revit
An opportunity for and ambitious and motivated Architectural Technician arisen within a rapidly growing National House Builder, as their dominance across the central region continues.
This is a newly formed division, relocating to new offices in Northamptonshire, this is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person wishing to join an expanding team for one of the top house builders in the country.
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Leading PLC residential developer
- Growth in new region
An ambitious and creative architect is required to join a top AJ100 practice at their central Birmingham studios as a project lead.
DerbyPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Project Architect
- AJ100 top 20 practice
Opportunity within a practice within a fast growing and expanding, multidisciplinary practice that fully supports and nurtures individuals and their professional aspirations.
An opportunity to be fully operational on their full portfolio and lead alongside the Director.
BirminghamPermanent£22,000 - £27,000
- Senior Architect/Senior Technician moving into management
- Multi-disciplinary practice
An ambitious and socially conscious Architectural Assistant is invited to join a top AJ100 practice at their central Birmingham studios supporting on a range of commercial and education projects.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- AJ120 practice - city centre location
- Education, Commercial, Residential
UK leading hospitality design agency, specialising in the strategic evolution of their clients' brands. There are several immediate openings within the business to lead studios, both at home and internationally as their portfolio continues to dominate the sector.
- Leading Hospitality Design Agency - Interiors, Bradning and Strategy
- Visionary Studio Lead - Business Development