Property - Architecture / Design jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Architecture / Design jobs
- NottinghamPermanent£24,000 - £30,000
Opportunity for a CAD Designer with a National Interior Fit Out business at the Nottinghamshire Head Quarters. You will be working directly alongside the Head of Design and will be responsible for the preparation of layout drawings and designs for furniture, joinery and metalwork specialised items.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Interior fitout
- National presence - Labs, Universities, residential
Senior Technical Coordinator required immediately. London residential experience essential.
Top 15 house-builder working across traditional build and RC frame developments; Residential-led, mixed use developments; brownfield and greenfield sites.
NottinghamPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Senior Technical Coordinator required immediately
- London residential experience essential
Architectural manager required to join a rapidly growing House Builder in their East Midlands office. You will be actively mentoring juniors and fully operational on all projects and sites.
SheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Leading privately owned housebuilder - attention to detail and quality of build
- Full involvement through technical process and mentoring of team
An up-and-coming Architectural Practice has a new opening for an ambitious, hungry and driven RIBA chartered Architect to join their team and work directly alongside the Director in winning new business, developing clients and be fully involved across their entire portfolio throughout all stages.
LeicesterPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Project Architect opportunity within up-and-coming Practice in Sheffield
- Business Development, Job Running
AJ120 Architectural practice have an opening for a Director to join the business and head up their Residential sector. The role will be to maintain their existing portfolio in the sector as well as continue to grow and develop new areas of business.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Director for growth of Residential Sector
- AJ120 Practice - Multi-sector
UK leading hospitality design agency, specialising in the strategic evolution of their clients' brands. There are several immediate openings within the business to lead studios, both at home and internationally as their portfolio continues to dominate the sector.
NottinghamshirePermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Leading Hospitality Design Agency - Interiors, Branding and Strategy
- Visionary Studio Lead - Business Development
An opportunity for a Design Manager has arisen with a leading National Main Contractor in the East Midlands working on technically complex and bespoke projects. This opportunity has arisen due to the persistent organic growth the business has consistently enjoyed over the past 5years.
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Preconstruction design manager - UK Leading Main Contractor
- Special projects
An ambitious and creative architect is required to join a top AJ100 practice at their central Birmingham studios as a project lead on a number of high profile projects.
NottinghamPermanent£35,000 - £43,000
- Project Architect
- AJ100 top 20 practice
An opportunity for a motivated, thorough and meticulous Architectural Technician arisen within a rapidly growing National House Builder, as they look to maintain their leading position around the high end spec build Market.
NewburyPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- High-end National House Builder
- Growth and Development focused culture
Join a family-run private developer and take up a role allowing exposure to all areas of the business with the potential to manage an entire project from acquisition to site completion and sale.
This role will allow the individual to build strong relationships both with office based staff and site contractors and engineers along the way, honing your design and organisation skills in the process.
- 1-3 years experience working in residential developer sector
- 2D AutoCAD experience essential and 3D experience an advantage