Property - Architecture / Design jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Architecture / Design jobs
- Featured JobBristolPermanent
As Design Manager at HAB Housing you will be responsible for introducing and managing processes that co-ordinate the day-to-day functions of the Design, Sales, Finance and Delivery teams in the efficient delivery of projects; bringing new thinking (e.g. on systems, technology, sustainability, innovation) and objectives to the business to maximise the efficiency of the design processes and the richness of the commercial offer.
West MidlandsPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- HAB are a design-led ethical developer, house-builder and innovative creator
- This managerial appointment is a key building block in HAB's growth strategy
Principal CAD Technician with experience in the retail sector invited to join an international coffee brand in their venture into the UK market, and work on the designs of new stores as well as manage the growing team.
East MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Leading International Coffee Brand
- New business venture into UK
A recent restructure of the business, in particular how the Regions interact with Group, has created a new opportunity within a leading housebuilder for an Architectural Technician/Technologist to act as technical lead for the region's portfolio.
West MidlandsPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Established PLC Residential developer
- New regional growth
AJ120 Business seek experienced BIM Professional to join their team in a client facing role, supporting both the business' and their client's needs through active engagement.
- AJ120 Architetcural practice
- Client facing BIM management role
Privately owned Residential Developer with a focus on quality over quantity seek a Design/Technical coordinator to join their intimate team as workload is set to double and treble over the forthcoming year. The role will be multi-faceted and require a strong team player who enjoys working across a broad spectrum of responsibilities where no two days are the same.
East MidlandsPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Bespoke Residential Developer - Luxury homes
- Growing private company
An opportunity for an ambitious and socially conscious project Architect has arisen with an Architectural Studio in Nottinghamshire, whose portfolio features some the UK's largest retail developers and brands.
NottinghamshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Leading Retail Architectural Practice
- Retail Developers and Prominent Retailers
A Midlands based Architectural Practice seeks a design orientated and passionate Interior Architect to join their team and work on a number of UK and Internal competition winning projects, predominantly in the Retail Sector.
OxfordshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Leading Retail Architects and Designers
- Local, National and International project focus
An outstanding opportunity to develop from a Technical Coordinator to Technical Manager and further. This role will allow the selected individual (s) to join a new team and be able to show their ability and progress quickly within the business. They are looking for driven and passionate individuals with the will to succeed. You will have the opportunity to manage the delivery of at least 3 sites, learning new skills in the process.
CoventryPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Engineering bias background with experience in project delivery and control
- Residential Housebuilder experience necessary for this position
Ensuring the operations team have accurate and detailed information to progress with each contract and making sure work is carried out in accordance with Build Specification & client requirements.
It will be you responsibility to ensure works is constructed in accordance with the design and within cost parameters, allowing the best value for both Company & Client.
East MidlandsPermanent£36,000 - £45,000
- Design & Build Coordinator for a Main Contractor in the West Midlands
- Leading contractor with a £30m turnover
An opportunity for an accomplished Senior Architect has arisen with an established and prestigious architectural practice in the East Midlands to directly work alongside the team leader in managing live projects, running jobs and mentoring junior member of staff.
- Leading AJ120 East Midlands practice
- Job running, client facing and mentoring