Property - Architecture / Design jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Architecture / Design jobs
- Featured JobBristolPermanent
As Design Manager at HAB Housing you will be responsible for introducing and managing processes that co-ordinate the day-to-day functions of the Design, Sales, Finance and Delivery teams in the efficient delivery of projects; bringing new thinking (e.g. on systems, technology, sustainability, innovation) and objectives to the business to maximise the efficiency of the design processes and the richness of the commercial offer.
- HAB are a design-led ethical developer, house-builder and innovative creator
- This managerial appointment is a key building block in HAB's growth strategy
Privately owned Residential Developer with a focus on quality over quantity seek a Design/Technical coordinator to join their intimate team as workload is set to double and treble over the forthcoming year. The role will be multi-faceted and require a strong team player who enjoys working across a broad spectrum of responsibilities where no two days are the same.
West MidlandsPermanent£25,000 - £38,000
- Bespoke Residential Developer - Luxury homes
- Growing private company
CAD Technician with expereicne in the retail sector invited to join an international coffee brand in their venture into the UK market, and work on the designs of new stores.
OxfordshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Leading International Coffee Brand
- New business venture into UK
An outstanding opportunity to develop from a Technical Coordinator to Technical Manager and further. This role will allow the selected individual (s) to join a new team and be able to show their ability and progress quickly within the business. They are looking for driven and passionate individuals with the will to succeed. You will have the opportunity to manage the delivery of at least 3 sites, learning new skills in the process.
CoventryPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Engineering bias background with experience in project delivery and control
- Residential Housebuilder experience necessary for this position
Ensuring the operations team have accurate and detailed information to progress with each contract and making sure work is carried out in accordance with Build Specification & client requirements.
It will be you responsibility to ensure works is constructed in accordance with the design and within cost parameters, allowing the best value for both Company & Client.
East MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Design & Build Coordinator for a Main Contractor in the West Midlands
- Leading contractor with a £30m turnover
Technical Coordinator required to join a rapidly growing House Builder in their East Midlands office. You will be actively mentoring juniors and fully operational on all projects and sites, coordinating information between internal departments and external consultants.
East MidlandsPermanent£36,000 - £45,000
- Leading 5* Resi Developer
- New Midlands Region
An opportunity for an accomplished Senior Architect has arisen with an established and prestigious architectural practice in the East Midlands to directly work alongside the team leader in managing live projects, running jobs and mentoring junior member of staff.
East MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £42,000
- Leading AJ120 East Midlands practice
- Job running, client facing and mentoring
An opportunity for an accomplished Senior Architectural Technologist/Technician has arisen with an established and prestigious architectural practice in the East Midlands.
- Regional lead AJ120 practice
- Bouyant workload across Education, Residential, Commercial
AJ120 Architectural practice have an immediate requirement for a competent Architectural Technician to join and work on a full spectrum of projects.
West MidlandsPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- AJ120 multidisciplinary practice
- City centre lcoation - full access to portfolio
Leading Residential Specialist Architects seek Associate Director to join and be part of the senior Management team in their Birmingham Studio. Working on multimillion pound projects, you will have an excellent eye for both design and technical detail, and enjoy in particular client engagement.
- Leading Residential Architecture Practice
- Job Running, BIM and BD