Property - Architecture / Design jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Architecture / Design jobs
- Featured JobBristolPermanent
As Design Manager at HAB Housing you will be responsible for introducing and managing processes that co-ordinate the day-to-day functions of the Design, Sales, Finance and Delivery teams in the efficient delivery of projects; bringing new thinking (e.g. on systems, technology, sustainability, innovation) and objectives to the business to maximise the efficiency of the design processes and the richness of the commercial offer.
East MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- HAB are a design-led ethical developer, house-builder and innovative creator
- This managerial appointment is a key building block in HAB's growth strategy
Opportunity within a UK leading practice for a BIM Modeller. The role will see you manage and update existing BIM libraries predominantly in Revit to Level 2 standards, and ensuring models are COBie compliant ready for projects to be executed.
North West EnglandPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- UK leading design practice
- BIM level 2 compliance - COBie data drops
- The chance to take over the running of a growing Technical team.
- A brilliant opportunity for either an experienced Technical Director or a Technical Manager looking to take the next step in their career.
West MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Technical Director position for leading Housing Developer in the North West
- Award winning builder with a strong reputation for developing staff
A new consultancy venture for a leading building materials manufacturer into sustainable and carbon neutral residential design. You will be joining as BIM Coordinator to develop the business's BIM infrastructure and more importantly, assist in the design process liaising heavily with clients and colleagues.
LeicestershirePermanent£30,000 - £42,000
- New business consultancy venture for international building materials giant
- BIM implementation, modelling and residential design
Opportunity has arisen for a Design Coordinator to join and provide technical support with the construction of circa 450 units per year.
East MidlandsPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Quality driven housebuilder through both design and construction
- Autonomy and meritocracy
Architectural Technician or Technically minded Architect invited to join medium sized Architectural Practice as they have been successful across a number of high profile bids. You will report directly into he senior management team and be responsible for heading up projects and leading your team.
BirminghamPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Leading Retail Architectural Practice
- Retail Developers and Prominent Retailers
A top AJ120 award-winning, International Architectural practice seek an Architectural Technician with 2-5 years in industry to work on and job-run a number of high profile projects across the UK from their West Midlands studio.
East MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Growing AJ120 Practice, City centre location
- Education, Commercial, Residential, Masterplanning
Technical Coordinator required to join a rapidly growing House Builder in their East Midlands office. You will be actively mentoring juniors and fully operational on all projects and sites, coordinating information between internal departments and external consultants.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Leading 5* Resi Developer
- New Midlands Region
Senior Layout Designer invited to join a leading 5* Residential Developer to head up the Design Department, manage a team and produce inspiring layouts that create a community and sense of place to add value through good design.
ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Leading 5* national housebuilder
- Design team leader - progression into SMT.
A brilliant opportunity to join a prestigious North West based House Builder as Technical Engineer. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to grow into the role and grow with the team.
- *Senior Engineer with a progressive developer
- *Civil's background with a developer/contractor is essential