Property - Architecture / Design jobs
52 Matching Jobs
Architecture / Design jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
An ambitious and creative architect is required to join a top AJ100 practice at their central Birmingham studios as a project lead on a number of high profile projects.
NottinghamPermanent£35,000 - £43,000
- Project Architect
- AJ100 top 20 practice
An opportunity for a motivated, thorough and meticulous Architectural Technician arisen within a rapidly growing National House Builder, as they look to maintain their leading position around the high end spec build Market.
NewburyPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- High-end National House Builder
- Growth and Development focused culture
Join a family-run private developer and take up a role allowing exposure to all areas of the business with the potential to manage an entire project from acquisition to site completion and sale.
This role will allow the individual to build strong relationships both with office based staff and site contractors and engineers along the way, honing your design and organisation skills in the process.
OxfordshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- 1-3 years experience working in residential developer sector
- 2D AutoCAD experience essential and 3D experience an advantage
An outstanding opportunity to develop from a Technical Coordinator to Technical Manager and further. This role will allow the selected individual (s) to join a new team and be able to show their ability and progress quickly within the business. They are looking for driven and passionate individuals with the will to succeed. You will have the opportunity to manage the delivery of at least 3 sites, learning new skills in the process.
St AlbansPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Engineering bias background with experience in project delivery and control
- Residential Housebuilder experience necessary for this position
An excellent opportunity for either an experienced Technical Manager wanting to take on more responsibility, managing up to 4 schemes at one time, or a more junior Technical Manager hoping to develop core skills.
This role will suit a self-starter, able to show stability in previous roles, with a clear idea of the progression they are looking for over the coming years. It is an exciting time for this client with excellent growth planned.
RingwoodPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Growing region for UK Housebuilder requires and experienced Technical Manager
- Approximately 300 units per year
Technical Manager - Growing SME Developer role in Ringwood is available for candidates with experience in residential development and a strong understanding of design and building practices.
- Wide ranging technical skills required for this role
- Housebuilding experience with drawing ability using 2D Cad and Revit
An exciting role for an experienced Technical Manager with an established residential developer is open to candidates who are able to show a desire to develop further within the business.
You will be able to take on the Technical requirements of the role, working on a variety of projects across the South West and Hampshire region, within a small team, reporting into the Technical Director.
NottinghamPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Experienced Technical Manager with great organisation and coordination skills
- Will be monitoring and producing drawings as well as overseeing NHBC to approval
An opportunity for an ambitious and socially conscious Architectural Assistant p2 has arisen with an Architectural Studio in Nottinghamshire, whose portfolio features some the UK's largest retail developers and brands.
- Architectural practice - Architectural Assistant p2
- Retail design specialist - UK brands and developers
Senior Manager - Design, Technical and Commercial
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Knowledge of working and understanding Technical Services is pivotal
- Strong experience of Commercial Management
Opportunity within leading commercial practice working on a diverse portfolio including Retail, Health-care, Residential, Commercial and Mixed use. For the right candidate, a real and immediate opportunity to progress into senior management as Associate.
- Leading commercial practice
- Strategic position leading to Associate promotion