Property - Corporate Real Estate jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Corporate Real Estate jobs
- Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
A unique opportunity to join Ei Group, in their Commercial Property team responsible for the proactive asset management of a growing and varied commercial property business, comprising public houses, convenience stores and retail property investments.
- Strategic and Transactionally focussed Estates Management
- Ei Group are the largest pub company in the UK, with over 4,500 properties.
Key role acting as the intermediary between the Property Directors and Consulting Advisers- the conduit for information exchange who will ensure successful management of a large corporate estate.
Supporting the strategic delivery of real estate projects - assisting a range of property professionals in a multi-faceted environment.
- Exciting, client side role in Derby
- Develop your surveying skills within a prestigous UK business
Excellent opportunity to gain some good general property experience for a foreign qualified real estate solicitor with a leading firm.
- Leading Law Firm Seeking a Foreign Qualified Real Estate Solicitor
- Growth prospects in a fast paced environment
With a great work life balance at a housing association with a great work life balance, this role is great for anyone looking to work in a supportive environment and fast-track their career.
GloucestershirePermanent£21,000 - £23,000
- Finance Manager - Central/ West London
- Good work life balance
New Homes sales advisor - Gloucestershire
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Property Sales Opportunity
- National Developer
Real estate fund based in the West End is looking to hire a bright newly qualified ACA qualified accountant from practice. The finance director is seeking a proactive individual with an interest in breaking into the real estate sector and join the team as a financial controller. The role is commercially focused with investment appraisals and loan refinancing insight given from the start so its an excellent opportunity to get involved in commercial decisions
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Real Estate Investment
- Financial Services
The programme manager will be expected to blend a number of activities within the functional area of Design and Construction to support the delivery of the Programme Management Service outlined in the contract between our client and one of their principal accounts.
- Programme Manager for an important Corporate Real Estate account;
- A professional qualification such as MRICS, MCIOB, RIBA is preferable