Property - Cost Management jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Cost Management jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
Michael Page Property & Construction has recently been instructed to work exclusively to source a regional lead Associate Director - Cost Consultant to spearhead their new North West operation based from Manchester. As an already established and highly successful national cost and construction consultancy, this organisation continues to develop their presence regionally.
- Manchester based QS leadership role
- Extensive corporate client portfolio
The 12m contract position represents a good opportunity to join a growing team. A successful candidate must be balanced in their technical ability, commercial acumen and gravitas as a person.
A successful candidate must be qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA). Key responsibilities:
- Preparation of Monthly and annual reports
- Budget and forecast
- Business partnering
- Cost / Service Charge Experience
- Strong communication skills
- 12m FTC Contract
- To be part of a successful commerically minded finance team