Property - HSE & Q jobs
7 Matching Jobs
HSE & Q jobs
- ChesterfieldPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
Â TheÂ DLOÂ Health and Safety ManagerÂ is responsible to the Managing Director and manages both the strategic and day to day SHE programme aligned to the business strategy ofÂ the in-houseÂ property repairs and maintenance business.
ManchesterTemporary£28,000 - £32,000
- Exciting East Midlands based SHE role
- Affordable Housing, DLO
Assist the Legionella & Asbestos Manager in actively delivering legionella and asbestos work across the whole of the property portfolio, including a programme of cyclical and planned audits / inspections, maintaining accurate and updated management systems.
- Social Housing
This is a fantastic opportunity for an asbestos and legionella officer to manage the packages for a social housing provider.
- Social Housing
- Compliance: Asbestos & Legionella
As the H&S Business Partner you will work with internal customers to deliver a pro-active health & safety service and contribute to the delivery of Directorate's business objectives. You will drive forward improvements in organisational and individual health and safety performance in accordance with the health and safety plan to improve business health and safety outcomes.
- Newly created role
- East Midlands based, large housing provider
Interim Compliance manager
- An exciting opportunity within an established housing organisation
- Review of facilities and compliance procedures and management systems
Our client, an award winning provider of Social Housing within the South East, are looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to work initially on a fixed term contract, with the view of a permanent placement in time. The ideal candidate will also have specific experience of overseeing Fire Risk Assessment works
South YorkshirePermanent£36,000 - £38,000
- Health & Safety Advisor with Fire Risk Experience
- Housing Association
A unique opportunity to join a well recognised housing provider in South Yorkshire to take the lead on their Health & Safety.
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading Housing Provider
- Health and Safety Manager,