Property - Project Manager jobs
52 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- Featured JobManchesterPermanent£90,000 - £95,000
Manchester's people, businesses and public services want their City to be in the top flight of world cities. The vision of what world-class means is set out in 'Our Manchester' - Manchester City Council's strategy for the next ten years.
Featured JobStoke on TrentPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Strategic leadership role
- Manchester based client-side opportunity
We are partnering with one of the UK's leading and most progressive Pub Companies to help build a new development team of Project Managers. These roles will be key to the continued success of the new business venture, pushing forward the strategic development of the existing estate.
ManchesterPermanent£36,000 - £40,000
- Project Delivery role within new retail/managed division
- Field based with a wide variety of projects across a large capex programme
A leading social housing provider requiring an experienced development manager to manage projects from feasibility to completion.
South East EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Project Delivery
- Social Housing
I am recruiting for a Junior Construction Manager position with a leading large-format retailer who have an expanding portfolio across the UK and Europe.
The role will initially be a mentored role for approximately 2 years, after which the candidate will be expected to take a lead role managing all elements of construction.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- A client-side opportunity with an leading, expanding large-format retailer.
- Must have a technical degree (civil engineering, construction management or QS)
Representing one of the countries leading Property Consultancies, you will lead the delivery of commercial, residential and retail projects across the midlands. Working with the Local Director you will have an autonomous roles that focuses on project delivery whilst also assisting with growth and development of the local service line.
WorcesterPermanent£40,000 - £46,000
- Leading Birmingham Consutlancy investing in Project Management
- Working with leadership team on projects to c. £30m
Working in a live environment, coordinating projects, mitigating risk and focusing on the patient experience. Ensuring compliance with all H&S procedures and managing cash flows.
- Lead multi-million projects in the Healthcare environment
- A progreessive trust driven by enhancing the patient experience
Contracts Manager, based in London, to oversee a R&M contract. This will oversee the day to day maintenance contract to over 20,000 properties
- Contracts Manager
- Repairs & Maintenance
A leading Social Housing contractor is looking for a Partnership Manager to head up a brand new Repairs and Maintenance contract with a housing association in the midlands.
- Leading Social Housing contractor requires a Partnership Manager, midlands.
- To head up a brand new Repairs Contract with a Housing Association.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a Housing Association for a Project Manager to join the portfolio and change team who are planning to implement some extensive changes throughout the organisation. There will be plenty to do with this role; it will be faced pasted and stimulating.
- Project Management for a Housing Association.
- The chance to put your mark on this role.
To provide project management on large and complex organisational projects
and provide project assurance to the Portfolio Delivery Board
- A Project Manager is required for a leading Housing provider
- Portfolio management, organisational change and assurance.