Property - Project Manager jobs
45 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- Featured JobManchesterPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
The City Council is looking for dynamic experienced professionals with proven strategic leadership and construction experience to provide the link to construction project clients. You will work directly for the Director of Capital Programmes and lead teams comprising project managers, quantity surveyors, building surveyors, M&E engineers and other property and construction related professionals.
ManchesterPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- Team Leadership roles
- Manchester based client-side opportunity
Associate Project Manager - Development Consultancy is an opportunity to gain key involvement is some of the region's leading commercial property developments.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Leading regional commercial and mixed-use developments
- Major projects in the North West region
Construction Project Manager role working with an International F&B Brand. Managing a number of projects, new store openings across the UK and Ireland.
- Field Based Project Manager
- High Paced National Roll Out Programme
I am currently recruiting two interim project managers on 6 - 12 month contracts, for a public sector organisation, project managing the construction of schools. The candidate will be based in either the West Midlands or East Midlands and will manage the Project Management of between 8 - 12 schools.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Experienced and well-rounded interim project manager needed
- For a public sector organisation in the Midlands
As the Project Manager you will manage the capital expenditure and maintenance programmes for a number of properties throughout Central & West London.
- Client side opportunity with a leading and iconic brand in the F&B sector
- Field based role covering the London region
As a Project Manager you will support and report into the Head of Property. You will be responsible for the development, and implementation of the business's plan of expansion, refurbishments and remodels. Which will include a variety of stores and Concessions.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Retail Property Client side role
- Well known established retailer
Business minded entrepreneurial building and project consultancy organisation require an Assistant PM to progress their career in this discipline from a building surveying background.
TauntonPermanent£44,000 - £48,000
- Impressive blue chip commercial clients
- Manchester based business minded entrepreneurial consultancy
Candidates must be able to oversee multiple tasks, liaise with all contacts from authorities to contractors and be able to work independently and effectively. They must be able to use the civil engineering and house building background.
BristolPermanent£80,000 - £85,000
- Excellent development oppurtunity for a civil engineer
- Oppurtunity to develop within the company using building experience
Working in house and reporting directly to the Board you will manage the delivery of a strategic investment. Appointed because of your significant track record in high value projects you will have complete autonomy and authority to ensure a successful project outcome.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Client Side role, leading the delviery of a strategic site
- Managing contractors and consultants to compeltetion
This is an opportunity to work for an international leading retail developer across multiple sites in London. Working with multiple stakeholders and tenants the Retail Delivery Project Manager will ensure that all projects are completed to the agreed standard and are fully compliant with the requirements the tenants Lease.
- Client side role for a leading retail & mixed use developer.
- Working on multiple large projects in London.