Property - Project Manager jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- Featured JobManchesterPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
The City Council is looking for dynamic experienced professionals with proven strategic leadership and construction experience to provide the link to construction project clients. You will work directly for the Director of Capital Programmes and lead teams comprising project managers, quantity surveyors, building surveyors, M&E engineers and other property and construction related professionals.
BristolPermanent£80,000 - £85,000
- Team Leadership roles
- Manchester based client-side opportunity
Working in house and reporting directly to the Board you will manage the delivery of a strategic investment. Appointed because of your significant track record in high value projects you will have complete autonomy and authority to ensure a successful project outcome.
TauntonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Client Side role, leading the delviery of a strategic site
- Managing contractors and consultants to compeltetion
Candidates must be able to oversee multiple tasks, liaise with all contacts from authorities to contractors and be able to work independently and effectively. They must be able to use the civil engineering and house building background.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Excellent development oppurtunity for a civil engineer
- Oppurtunity to develop within the company using building experience
This is an opportunity to work for an international leading retail developer across multiple sites in London. Working with multiple stakeholders and tenants the Retail Delivery Project Manager will ensure that all projects are completed to the agreed standard and are fully compliant with the requirements the tenants Lease.
EnglandPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Client side role for a leading retail & mixed use developer.
- Working on multiple large projects in London.
As a Project Manager - F&B, Retail you will support and report into the Director of Property. You will be responsible for the development, driving projects and leading initiatives related to this. This is a role in which you will successfully support the implementation and execution of the business's plan of expansion throughout the UK.
- Client side Property Project Manager Role with F&B company
- National role to open new restaurant sites
I am working with a UK based Retail company to identify a technically experienced Project Manager to join their development team. This role will lead the delivery of UK wide projects across their diverse and varied estate. Projects will range in value and scope from c£50k refurbishments to £5m re-builds of their owned and occupied estate.
LiverpoolPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Constrcution Project Management in Retail Environment
- National Travel across the UK
An exciting new role to lead a Painting Division across the North West based from Liverpool.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A brand new opportunity working for a growing housing contractor
- Based in Liverpool
Working for an internationally recognised business, helping the property director deliver a high number of strategically important, £multi-million schemes.
Introducing governance and process for the delivering of a high volume of projects. Supporting the PMs - ensuring checks and balance for statutory, corporate, financial and H&S standards.
- Helping delvier Birmingham based master plan
- Client Side role - Corporate entity
Working in an established property function, you will be responsible for the delivery of a range of CPAEX projects that are business critical. Appointing and managing consultants and contractors, you will be the internal figure head responsible for the success of numerous and wide ranging schemes.
Operating from inception to completion you will work with key stakeholders to pre-empt potential issues and manage risk.
ManchesterPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- In House PM, Oversite of £multi-million project
- Midlands base, UK remit, Business Critical Position
You will be a visible leader who will set a clear vision and direction for your respective department from day one, and will drive quality and excellences standards. The role will facilitate and prioritise coordinated working across all services, and through key stakeholders, with a collective objective of service development.
- Project Managment Leadership role
- Manchester in-house role with a variety of projects