Property - Project Manager jobs
45 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- Featured JobManchesterPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
The City Council is looking for a dynamic experienced professional with proven leadership and construction experience to provide the link to deliver strategies and improve the overall project success across the capital programme team. You will work directly for the Director of Capital Programmes and will be the first point of contact for all programme management issues.
Featured JobManchesterPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Strategic leadership position
- Manchester based client-side role
The City Council is looking for dynamic experienced professionals with proven strategic leadership and construction experience to provide the link to construction project clients. You will work directly for the Director of Capital Programmes and lead teams comprising project managers, quantity surveyors, building surveyors, M&E engineers and other property and construction related professionals.
Featured JobManchesterPermanent£90,000 - £95,000
- Team Leadership roles
- Manchester based client-side opportunity
Manchester's people, businesses and public services want their City to be in the top flight of world cities. The vision of what world-class means is set out in 'Our Manchester' - Manchester City Council's strategy for the next ten years.
Featured JobStoke on TrentPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Strategic leadership role
- Manchester based client-side opportunity
We are partnering with one of the UK's leading and most progressive Pub Companies to help build a new development team of Project Managers. These roles will be key to the continued success of the new business venture, pushing forward the strategic development of the existing estate.
LeedsPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
- Project Delivery role within new retail/managed division
- Field based with a wide variety of projects across a large capex programme
Associate Director | Construction Consultancy
Michael Page Property & Construction has recently been instructed to work exclusively to source a divisional lead for an Associate / Associate Director to spearhead their Building Consultancy division. As an already established and highly successful real estate development and construction consultancy, this organisation continues to develop their presence from Leeds.
CoventryPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Lead function for growth and development of a building consultancy function
- Autonomous career advancing role - established business
Joining the Project Director and ultimately taking ownership of significant mixed-use scheme that incorporates residential and retail development, extensive landscaping and civil engineering. Project Managing from inception to hand over.
Ideal for a Quantity Surveyor who seeks a PM role on the client side.
North LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Rare opportunity to join a prestigious property developer
- Delivering significant mixed use scheme in the Midlands
This is an exciting new role for a planned contracts manager to join one of London's most prestigious housing associations. You will be looking after an established, exciting, energetic team of project manager, surveyors and a clerk of works. This business has just appointed 4 new contractors and soon to be appointing the consultants with the guidance of this person.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Planned Contracts Manager - Housing association
- New role to work in one of Londons top HA's
I am recruiting for a Construction Project Manager position with an expanding European large-format retailer. Retail project management experience (new build and refurb) is essential.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Client side role with a leading European large-format retailer
- Based in London
Representing one of the countries leading Property Consultancies, you will lead the delivery of commercial, residential and retail projects across the midlands. Working with the Local Director you will have an autonomous roles that focuses on project delivery whilst also assisting with growth and development of the local service line.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Leading Birmingham Consutlancy investing in Project Management
- Working with leadership team on projects to c. £30m
As a Senior Project Manager you will be working closely with the client by taking the brief and advising on all stages of development. You will act as main point of contact for both clients and contractors, liaise with local authorities to gain planning permissions and be responsible for end to end project management of each scheme.
- You must have previously worked for a building consultancy in London
- You must be MRICS qualified