Property - Property & Asset Management jobs
74 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
The Clarendon Group are currently at an exciting stage of the business's evolution. Alongside extensive refurbishment and potential re-branding of Reflex properties, the business is also looking to expand the existing 32 sites by an additional 4 each year. This newly created Head of Property role will be integral to the growth of the business and will require a strong individual who has established credibility within the Property market.
Featured JobGuildfordPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Head of Property with acquisitive Serviced Office specialist: Clarendon Group
- Exciting growth plans; important & integral role to execute business strategy
The role of Property Director for the Diocese of Guildford will operate as a key member of the Senior Management team working to manage the existing property portfolio while assessing and proposing new opportunities to develop and improve returns from the existing property.
East Riding of YorkshirePermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- The Diocese of Guildford require an experienced Property Director
- To manage the property portfolio in line with the strategic goals for the Diocese
Manage a team of multi-skilled operatives to deliver high standards of day to day repairs and void management.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Repairs & Maintenance Manager
- Social Housing
The selected candidate will be responsible for a large number of properties for the repairs, refurbishments and maintenance of the stock with a strong focus on compliance. The organisation is expanding quickly so knowledge of stock transfers will be required.
This is a field based role so all locations can be considered.
South West EnglandPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
- Senior Property Manager
- Private Residential Housing
To oversee the effective planning and programming of planned/capital works across a range of contracts within the South. Responsible for managing a team of surveyors. A strategic role requiring strong people management, leadership and communication.
CheshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Stable and highly respected National Housing Association.
- A competitive salary and package is on offer for the right candidate.
Established and renowned national occupier is seeking to recruit a qualified surveying professional to the autonomous role of Clientside Estates Manager and in Cheshire, North West England.
WarwickshirePermanent£40,000 - £43,000
- Varied in-house commercial property role
- North West based in Cheshire
Joining an established team and reporting into the Property Director this role will manage the diverse estate of an Historic UK Institution.
LeedsTemporary£180 - £220 per day (£46,796 - £57,196)
- Interesting and Diverse National Portfolio
- Large Midlands based Company
Michael Page have been approached to recruit an Interim Estates Surveyor for a growing retail business in Leeds who are in need of support and General Practice Surveying experience for their expanding portfolio.
- Growing retail client
- Based in Leeds City Centre
6 month interim opportunity to lead an in-house maintenance function.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent interim opportunity - housing
- DLO Manager
With a geography covering the South East of England the Estate Surveyor will use best practices to manage a portfolio from acquisitions to disposal and all aspects of landlord and tenant work in-between.
- Autonomous retail estates surveyor role
- Countrywide convienience retailer