Property - Property & Asset Management jobs
71 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- Featured JobManchesterPermanent
Managing Director of Direct Labour Service
Featured JobGuildfordPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Strategic leadership role
- Manchester based opportunity
The role of Property Director for the Diocese of Guildford will operate as a key member of the Senior Management team working to manage the existing property portfolio while assessing and proposing new opportunities to develop and improve returns from the existing property.
WarwickshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- The Diocese of Guildford require an experienced Property Director
- To manage the property portfolio in line with the strategic goals for the Diocese
Unique opportunity to join a expanding specialist Property Asset Management company as an Investment Surveyor based from Warwickshire.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Warwickshire based role with UK remit
- Rapidly growing Consultancy offer excellent career development
Our client is looking for an experienced Estates Manager to lead a team of 3 surveyors, assisting the Head of Estates in maximising profit and minimising expenditure across a developed, multi brand portfolio in-compassing several household names.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Retail Client Side oppertunity across several household brands
- Senior Estates Managment position leading a team of experienced surveyors
With a geography covering the South East of England the Estate Surveyor will use best practices to manage a portfolio from acquisitions to disposal and all aspects of landlord and tenant work in-between.
WatfordPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Estates Surveyor position in rapidly expanding convenience retailer
- High autonomy and a field based
Due to the expansion plans of our client an opportunity has presented for an enthusiastic and motivated Acquisitions Manager focusing around the management and expansion of the current portfolio.
Identification, negotiation and acquisition of sites
Managing planning applications from submission to delivery of the planning permission
Responsibility for compliance with statutory provisions e.g. accident protection, regulations, data protection
- Client Side Acquisitions opportunity
- Rapidly expanding Gym company with robust commision structure
Our client are looking for an experienced Regional Operations Manager to join their team in Derby.
As a Regional Operations Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the overall service in relation to responsive repairs, voids, gas and planned works & services for their maintenance business.
South West EnglandPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
- Expanding housing maintenance operation in the East Midlands.
- Excellent career prospects.
To oversee the effective planning and programming of planned/capital works across a range of contracts within the South. Responsible for managing a team of surveyors. A strategic role requiring strong people management, leadership and communication.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Stable and highly respected National Housing Association.
- A competitive salary and package is on offer for the right candidate.
Operations Manager covering London & South East - managing a team of six PM's. Ideal candidate will be able to develop, manage and extend commercial relationships with new and existing clients. £60,000 - £65,000 + package.
CoventryPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Managing a team of six Project Managers - Planned and responsive maintenance
- Progression to Operations Director in 12-18 months
A leading Housing Association with circa 50,000 units in the midlands and south require a Head of Estates Delivery to manage multiple service streams and over 100+ staff.
- A leading Housing Association based in the midlands and south.
- Looking for a Head of Estates Delivery to oversee multiple services.