Property - Property & Asset Management jobs
70 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- Featured JobMaidstonePermanent
Are you ambitious with strong commercial acumen? Are you excited by the challenge of creating a market-leading service to customers? If so we would like to hear from you.
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a skilled & innovative asset management professional to form a key part of their property services division as Head of Capital Delivery.
Featured JobGuildfordPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- A leading housing association with 40,000 units across the UK.
- They have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Capital Delivery.
The role of Property Director for the Diocese of Guildford will operate as a key member of the Senior Management team working to manage the existing property portfolio while assessing and proposing new opportunities to develop and improve returns from the existing property.
- The Diocese of Guildford require an experienced Property Director
- To manage the property portfolio in line with the strategic goals for the Diocese
This 3PL logistics business are looking for an Estates Surveyor to offer support to an increasingly busy property team with a complex portfolio.
Based in Sheffield, the successful candidate will be taking a high profile role supporting a property department with high exposure to senior stake-holders.
MerseysideTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- Estates Surveyor position in a 3PL firm in Sheffield
- High exposure to Senior Management team
Interim Asset Manager
EnglandPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- 6 Month + Opportunity
- Asset Management Strategy & Delivery
The Head of Property and Asset Management will lead the property to team to proactively manage the core and sub-let property portfolios of the UK estate.
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Client side role with market leading retailer
- Diverse property estate across the UK
Our client, a large Housing Association, are looking to take on a number of Clerk of Works/Site Manager (Fire Risk) based in London
They are initially temporary contracts with the view to permanent placements within time
South East EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Large G15 Housing Association
- Temp to Perm
Great opportunity for a Chartered Surveyor to join the Estates team of a leading Retail & Leisure brand, managing their extensive Scotland & Ireland portfolio, based from a London Headquarters.
North West EnglandTemporary£18 - £20 per hour (£37,437 - £41,597)
- Leading Retail Leisure brand
- Reporting to London HQ managing Ireland and Scotland portfolio
Interim Compliance Officer - Property and Housing - North West England
KentTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- Leading North West based Housing Association
- Initially interim with potential to go permanent
Great opportunity for a Project Manager (Fire Risk) to work in Kent for a national Housing Association
Long term contract with good rate, working with an excellent business with good culture and dynamic working
HertfordshireTemporary£21 - £22 per hour (£43,677 - £45,756)
- Long term contract with a good rate
- Excellent business with good culture and dynamic working
Michael Page are looking to recruit a Void Supervisor initially for a 3 month contract
Based in Hertfordshire, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a large public sector organisation
- Excellent opportunity to work client side
- Potential of a longer term opportunity