Property - Property & Asset Management jobs
61 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
Full Building Management responsibility for a flagship property in Central London
- A mixture of commercial, retail, and office tentants
- Implement new management system and services
This Contracts Manager will focus on the Planned Maintenance and Voids sitting within the Property Services function of a large Housing Association. You will be responsible for managing the planned and voids contracts. Due to the Government 1% rent reduction there will be a commercial focus to consistently achieve Value for Money.
WatfordPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- An award winnning housing provider who focus on delivering VFM.
- Industry leading salary and package on offer for the successful candidate.
- Identification, negotiation and acquisition of sites.
- Managing planning applications from submission to delivery of the planning permission.
- Responsibility for compliance with statutory provisions e.g. accident protection, regulations, data protection.
BirminghamPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Client Side Acquisitions opportunity
- Rapidly expanding Gym company with robust commision structure
A rare opportunity to join a leading housing provider in the West Midlands as Head of Estates Services.
This is a newly created role within the structure.
- Award Winning Housing Provider
- Seeking Head of Estate Services professional, West Midlands region.
Our client, a large Housing Association, are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst for their Asset Management team for their capital works and maintenance programme to be based in London
ManchesterPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Data Analyst
- Central London
Manage a team of multi-skilled operatives to deliver high standards of repairs and void management.
Greater ManchesterTemporary£20 - £22 per hour (£41,597 - £45,756)
- Repairs & Maintenance Manager
- Social Housing
Interim Gas Manager - North West - Property and Housing
My client is looking for an experienced gas manager to supervise and contract manage contractors carrying out gas works on behalf of the group.
- Attractice interim opportunity with one of the North Wests leading ALMOs
- Long term interim role with potential to go permanent
- The purpose of this role is to provide strategic and operational leadership to ensure that the open spaces and communal areas within the organisations management are safe and add to the sustainability and desirability of the communities in which the business works.
- The post holder will also be responsible for leading the Estates Services operations team that builds on their commercial operation through the securing of profitable public realm maintenance contracts.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Newly created Estate Services role.
- Strategic and operational management including business growth.
Our client is looking for an experienced Estates Manager to lead a team of 3 surveyors, assisting the Head of Estates in maximising profit and minimising expenditure across a developed, multi brand portfolio in-compassing several household names.
- Retail Client Side oppertunity across several household brands
- Senior Estates Managment position leading a team of experienced surveyors