Property - Property & Asset Management jobs
62 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- Featured JobKnutsfordPermanent£80 - £85,000
Living Ventures are looking to appoint a Property Director who will assist the Group MD's with specific elements of the development of the Group's property portfolio. They will also be responsible for the Management of it's existing property portfolio including the co-ordination and management of the maintenance process.
West LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- One of the most exciting restaurant and bar brands in the UK
- Must have experience within property development, retail or hospitality.
Our client, a successful residential property business based around shared ownership, are looking to recruit a Transactions Executive for their shared ownership projects based in West London
- Transactions Executive - Shared Ownership
- Residential Property
To assist the National Property Performance Manager in the effective management of all Asset Management performance issues. Implement and monitor departmental performance indicators, process and systems. Prepare efficient and effective communication of performance issues including presentations, reports, newsletters and intranet.
Greater ManchesterTemporary£29,000 - £30,000
- The chance to get your foot in the door of a Housing Association.
- A progressive forward thinking organisation with plenty of opportunity.
Development Officer - Greater Manchester - Property and Housing
West MidlandsPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- Interim opportunity with potential to go permanent
- Leading Housing Association Based in Greater Manchester
As the Asset Management Performance Officer you will assist the National Property Performance Manager in the effective management of all Asset Management performance issues.
South West EnglandPermanent£44,000 - £45,000
- The opportunity to build a stable career in the housing sector.
- A progressive and forward thinking Housing Association.
As the responsive repairs and voids Operations Manager you will provide strong and visible leadership to Team Leaders. The main aims of this role are to achieve high levels of performance, cost effectiveness and quality.
South East EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Opportunity to work for a leading housing provider in the South West.
- A forward thinking organisation with plenty of growth prospects.
As the Regional Property Manager you will have an impact across the success of our client's operational business in the South East of England region.
City of LondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Exciting opportunity to work for a leading national retail & leisure brand.
- Regional field based role in the South East of England.
The Facilities Manager is to take responsibility for the management and provision of facilities services across the designated portfolio, including compliance, hard and soft services, building maintenance and service charges.
- Commercial & rsidential mxed used property management
- Broad range of responsibilities including P/L Management & Customer Service
Our client, a residential property company providing affordable housing across the UK, are looking for a Leasehold Manager to oversee the on boarding of properties within their portfolio
- Leaseholder Manager
- West London