Property - Property & Asset Management jobs
67 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- Featured JobGuildfordPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
The role of Property Director for the Diocese of Guildford will operate as a key member of the Senior Management team working to manage the existing property portfolio while assessing and proposing new opportunities to develop and improve returns from the existing property.
- The Diocese of Guildford require an experienced Property Director
- To manage the property portfolio in line with the strategic goals for the Diocese
This interim Asset Management position will involve both asset management strategy and delivery.
- 6 Month + Opportunity
- Asset Management Strategy & Delivery
Bid Manager - R&M
- An exciting Bid Management oppportunity, Affordable Housing
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Responding to maintenance problems reported by the shops and deciding which are the landlord's responsibility
- Monitoring and managing the caseload effectively to ensure quick resolution, control of costs and derive the maximum financial benefit to the Charity
- Supporting the field team in answering general property enquiries and keeping them fully informed of the progress of major projects and negotiations
MaidenheadPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Client Side Estates Surveyor
- UK remit Mixed Portfolio Leading Retail Charity
A FTSE 100 Industrial property company based in Berkshire are seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their growing business.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Global Commercial Property Management Company
- Develop into a more commercial role
As an Estates Surveyor you will assist with the management of the trading and non trading port folio. Strategic management of the holdings using best practices will mean a maximising of profit and reduction of loss as to improve and grow the estate.
- Client Side UK wide Household Name Retailer
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Lead the delivery of professional services to a wide ranging audience
- Cultivate a new service offering - Promoting the service to new clients and lead on the delivery of significant, £multi-million schemes
- Define the scope of the business and drive forward activities
LondonTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Leading a Planning & Development team, Exciting Development Projects
- Exceptional Remuernation Package
Our client, a large Housing Association, are looking to take on a number of Clerk of Works/Site Manager (Fire Risk) based in London
They are initially temporary contracts with the view to permanent placements within time
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Large G15 Housing Association
- Temp to Perm
Our client is looking for an experienced Estates Manager to lead a team of 3 surveyors, assisting the Head of Estates in maximising profit and minimising expenditure across a developed, multi brand portfolio in-compassing several household names.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Retail Client Side oppertunity across several household brands
- Senior Estates Managment position leading a team of experienced surveyors
With a geography covering the South East of England the Estate Surveyor will use best practices to manage a portfolio from acquisitions to disposal and all aspects of landlord and tenant work in-between.
- Estates Surveyor position in rapidly expanding convenience retailer
- High autonomy and a field based