Property - Property / Building Surveyor jobs
48 Matching Jobs
Property / Building Surveyor jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
Rand, a London based independent firm of Chartered Surveyors provide high quality property services to both corporate & private clients throughout the country, predominantly in the London and the South East. With a growing business and number of instructions, they are looking to expand their team with a Graduate Building Surveyor. Rand take pride in championing their client's cause and remaining in close with them through varying market conditions.
ManchesterTemporary£28,000 - £31,000
- Niche practice servicing well-known commercial property investors & occupiers
- Full APC support from an established practice with varied workload
We are looking for an Electrical Manager who has extensive experience in Social Housing compliance issues and the management of surveyors.
- Electrical Compliance
- Social Housing
Excellent interim opportunity to join a large housing provider (20,000 + properties) as a Chartered Building Surveyor focusing on their assets.
LutonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- MRICS Building Surveyor required
- Interim, Housing provider
In the Property Team as the Manager of Estates, you will develop the Estates Management strategy for the property portfolio in collaboration with key stakeholders around the business, and drive its delivery across retail and the wider portfolio
- Retail Estates Managment for a large High Street presence
- A Strategic position involving leading a team of Surveyors
I am currently recruiting a Project Manager, for a leading Pub Co, to handle maintenance projects covering central England, although nationwide travel will be expected. This is an exciting field based, 12 month FTC, with a FTSE 250 Pub Co.
South East EnglandPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Project Manager required for a 12 month FTC working with a leading Pub Co
- Tackling maintenance projects across the national estate
This is an opportunity to work in the managed division for a well known Kent based brand. The role is client side and will require travel across the Southeast of England.
South West EnglandPermanent£42,000
- Client side opportunity for kent based company
- Regional based role with required travel across the Southeast
As the Senior Asset Surveyor you will assist the Regeneration Manager with arranging programmes of work and delivering the Strategic Asset Management Plan. Using strong leadership skills you will manage a team of asset surveyors to get the maximum productivity from them and help each of them to progress as individuals.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- A great time to join an RP who are looking to sustain and grow their portfolio.
- A competitive salary and package on offer for the right person.
The role of Chartered / Senior Building Surveyor is a key function in the North West operation for this highly successful property consultancy. Working in the building consultancy division of a commercial & residential property consultancy you will be involved in a variety of project and professional instructions for their established regional client network.
ManchesterPermanent£27,000 - £32,000
- Commercial & Residential Property Consultancy
- Manchester based - Varied client portfolio
We are searching for a Compliance Surveyor who has experience in the Social Housing environment.
WarringtonPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Compliance Surveyor
- Social Housing
To provide professional Building Surveying services ensuring that all assets are repaired and maintained in a good state of repair and are fit for purpose. This will also include refurbishment and minor alterations works.
- Social Housing