Property - Property / Building Surveyor jobs
42 Matching Jobs
Property / Building Surveyor jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
Rand, a London based independent firm of Chartered Surveyors provide high quality property services to both corporate & private clients throughout the country, predominantly in the London and the South East. With a growing business and number of instructions, they are looking to expand their team with a Graduate Building Surveyor. Rand take pride in championing their client's cause and remaining in close with them through varying market conditions.
- Niche practice servicing well-known commercial property investors & occupiers
- Full APC support from an established practice with varied workload
Do you have aspirations to live and work in one our countries most idyllic locations? The Ridge Head Office is set in the grounds of Blenheim Palace in rural Oxfordshire. We want you to join their team of over 20 Building Surveyors and 160 other multi-discipline professionals who provide consultancy advice to the Property industry.
- 180 Professionals. One idyllic location
- Develop your career, broaden professional skills, gain leadership & ownership
Gray Scanlan Hill is an independent Manchester city centre-based Building Surveying practice operating throughout the UK. Owing to an already high and increasing pipeline of activity they are seeking to appoint a Rights of Light Executive to form part of their rights of light and daylight & sunlight advisory niche division.
- The opportunity to specialise in a niche sector of commercial property
- Expanding division of an established and independent Manchester property advisor
My Affordable Housing client based in the West of England is looking for an interim Responsive Surveyor for a period of at least 6 months with the high possibility of turning permanent afterwards.
- Repairs Surveyor
- General Needs and Extra Care Housing
Our client, a large scale ALMO within London, are looking to recruit a Legal Disrepair Surveyor on a temporary contract
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Legal Disrepair Surveyor
An expanding high street food and beverage retailer is looking to recruit a Building Surveyor into their property team, to ensure that all stores are maintained to a high standard in accordance with statutory requirements. This is a newly created role and will be based from their London head office with travel to sites across the UK as needed.
ManchesterTemporary£18 - £20 per hour (£37,437 - £41,597)
- Client side role based in London with a national remit
- Senior role with-in the property team
Building Surveyor - Leading Housing Association - Manchester
- Superb opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor
- Initial temporary vacancy with the potential to go permanent based in Manchester
We are looking for a hard working individual to manage 120 properties across Sheffield. You will be working closely with Landlords and Local Authorities to make sure the properties are inspected and any repairs/maintenance is taken care of. You will also be responsible for managing the leasing of the properties. This role is for 3 days per week.
MiddlesbroughPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Social Housing Surveying
- 3 days a week
We are looking for an experienced building surveyor to manage extra care and retirement schemes for a Housing Association.
South West EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Extra care schemes & sheltered accommodation
- Building surveyor
Deliver a professional surveying and support services to a defined patch within a region, helping to efficiently implement the Asset Management strategy. The service will include capital investment, cyclical and statutory maintenance services and will need to be on time and budget and to the strategic objectives.
- The opportunity to work for a stable organisation with an outstanding reputation
- An organisation that wants their staff to develop personally and progress.