Property - Property / Building Surveyor jobs
55 Matching Jobs
Property / Building Surveyor jobs
- Featured JobStockportPermanent
At Robinsons, the role of Regional Building Surveyor is highly autonomous and draws on a balance of survey, compliance, maintenance and refurbishment work to protect their portfolio of assets.
- North West based in-house property role
- Established pub group embarking on a proactive asset investment strategy
Do you have aspirations to live and work in one our countries most idyllic locations? The Ridge Head Office is set in the grounds of Blenheim Palace in rural Oxfordshire. We want you to join their team of over 20 Building Surveyors and 160 other multi-discipline professionals who provide consultancy advice to the Property industry.
Featured JobUnited KingdomPermanent
- 180 Professionals. One idyllic location
- Develop your career, broaden professional skills, gain leadership & ownership
Page Group Dubai are looking for a Property & Construction Recruitment Consultant to join the team. Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment industry
- FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times " Top 100" Company
Gray Scanlan Hill is an independent Manchester city centre-based Building Surveying practice operating throughout the UK. Owing to an already high and increasing pipeline of activity they are seeking to appoint a Rights of Light Executive to form part of their rights of light and daylight & sunlight advisory niche division.
Featured JobWarwickshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- The opportunity to specialise in a niche sector of commercial property
- Expanding division of an established and independent Manchester property advisor
The UK's largest pub group are looking to recruit a new Divisional Property Manager into their Senior Property Team. This role will take the property lead across a substantial business unit spanning the South Midlands.
SheffieldPermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- UK's largest Pub Group Embarking on 5 year Investment Property Strategy
- Autonomous Home-Based Regional Property Role
We are looking for a hard working individual to manage 120 properties across Sheffield. You will be working closely with Landlords and Local Authorities to make sure the properties are inspected and any repairs/maintenance is taken care of. You will also be responsible for managing the leasing of the properties.
LondonTemporary£49,500 - £56,000
- Social Housing
Fire and Security Design Manager will lead on all the fire and security work streams under direction from the Design Lead for Engineering.
OxfordshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Engineering, Science
As the Regional Property Surveyor you will have an impact across the success of our client's operational business in the Oxfordshire region.
- Field based client side role based
- Leading brand name in retail leisure & hospitality sector
Our client, a local borough within London are looking for a Repairs & Maintenance Surveyor, initially on a temporary basis which could move into a permanent vacancy
ReadingPermanent£45,000 - £48,000
- Repairs & Maintenance Surveyor
Reporting to the Head of Design and Build the Project Manager will carry out inspections and provide detailed reports on all potential new sites and existing site refurbishment.
- Client side Property Project Manager Role with F&B company
- Field based position in the South of England