Property - Property / Building Surveyor jobs
59 Matching Jobs
Property / Building Surveyor jobs
- Featured JobUnited KingdomPermanent
Page Group Dubai are looking for a Property & Construction Recruitment Consultant to join the team. Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment industry
- FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times " Top 100" Company
We are working in partnership with Dodington Park to identify a Head of Property to join the Estate Management Team. This role will lead a large team of in house specialists, delivering a wide variety of trades and expertise across multiple projects on this impressive historic Estate. You will be key to their ongoing ambition to achieve the highest possible standard of work, quality and craftsmanship.
- Unique Client Side Opportunity working at a Historic Country House and Estate
- Leadership role working with established Estates Team
Gray Scanlan Hill is an independent Manchester city centre-based Building Surveying practice operating throughout the UK. Owing to an already high and increasing pipeline of activity they are seeking to appoint a Rights of Light Executive to form part of their rights of light and daylight & sunlight advisory niche division.
Featured JobWarwickshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- The opportunity to specialise in a niche sector of commercial property
- Expanding division of an established and independent Manchester property advisor
The UK's largest pub group are looking to recruit a new Divisional Property Manager into their Senior Property Team. This role will take the property lead across a substantial business unit spanning the South Midlands.
ManchesterPermanent£27,353 - £31,252
- UK's largest Pub Group Embarking on 5 year Investment Property Strategy
- Autonomous Home-Based Regional Property Role
We are searching for a Compliance Surveyor who has experience in the Social Housing environment.
Greater ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Compliance Surveyor
- Social Housing
Regional/Chartered Building Surveyor | Leisure Operator
With an established portfolio and as one of the UK's leading retail/leisure operators, our client is seeking to recruit a versatile Regional Building Surveyor to be the forefront of property development, project and maintenance matters.
In a continually evolving marketplace, the business works to strategically manage, develop and enhance their property assets with an over-riding aim to provide the best customer experience.
- Commercial in-house property role
- Varied duties with North West regional remit
Our client, a well known Housing Association within London are looking for a Maintenance/Quality Assurance Surveyor, initially on a contract basis which could move into a permanent vacancy
ManchesterTemporary£40,000 - £60,000
- Reactive Maintenance Surveyor
- Housing Association
Are you interested in progressing your building surveying career to a leadership level? This leading commercial real estate and property consultancy are seeking to recruit a qualified building surveyor who is keen lead their North West Building Consultancy function.
MiddlesbroughPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Lead function for regional development of a building consultancy function
- Autonomous career advancing role - established business
We are looking for an experienced building surveyor to manage extra care and retirement schemes for a Housing Association.
- Extra care schemes & sheltered accommodation
- Building surveyor