Property - Property / Building Surveyor jobs
62 Matching Jobs
Property / Building Surveyor jobs
- Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
As the property manager you will be responsible for delivery of repairs and maintenance, statutory compliance and the identification of value extraction opportunities across the Southeast region at industry leading standards.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £52,000
- Client side role with a leading pub compnay
- Field based - Southeast region, Kent, Sussex and Surrey
This is a well rounded Building Surveying role, covering dilaps, compliance, condition management and stakeholder management.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Field Based Building Surveying role
- Working with one of the UK's leading Pub Company
Rand, a London based independent firm of Chartered Surveyors provide high quality property services to both corporate & private clients throughout the country, predominantly in the London and the South East. With a growing business and number of instructions, they are looking to expand their team with a Graduate Building Surveyor. Rand take pride in championing their client's cause and remaining in close with them through varying market conditions.
CoventryPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Niche practice servicing well-known commercial property investors & occupiers
- Full APC support from an established practice with varied workload
Leading residential developer seeking an experienced Assistant Site Manager to run high volume site in the West Midlands.
ManchesterTemporary£18 - £20 per hour (£37,437 - £41,597)
- Leading residential developer
- Clear pathway for progression
Building Surveyor - Leading Housing Association - Manchester
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Superb opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor
- Initial temporary vacancy with the potential to go permanent based in Manchester
As the Area Surveyor you will manage the capital expenditure and maintenance programmes for a number of properties throughout Central & West London.
SomersetTemporary£38,000 - £42,000
- Client side opportunity with a leading and iconic brand in the F&B sector
- Regional role based in London
Interim Stock Condition Surveyor Manager - Property and Housing - Somerset
Excellent opportunity to work on a fixed term contract as a Stock Condition Surveying Manager, for a leading Social Housing Provider. The role will require an experienced Asset Manager to stream line processes and increase efficiency across the team.
LeicestershireTemporary£12 - £17 per hour (£24,958 - £35,357)
- Process driven with excellent man management skills is a must
- Forward thinking Social Housing Provider
Exciting opportunity with a leading contractor.
East Midlands based.
WiltshirePermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- National re-furb and maintenance Contractor
- East Midlands based
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Building and Construction - Wiltshire
Working closely and reporting to the Commercial Manager and the wider delivery team, the role will ensure the day to day financial and cost control on one of three sites forming the scheme. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate competency and experience of Quantity Surveying on housing or a contracting background.
- BSc Quantity Surveying, RICS & CIOB accredited degree is a must
- Forward thinking company with excellent pipeline of work