Property - Property / Building Surveyor jobs
43 Matching Jobs
Property / Building Surveyor jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
Rand, a London based independent firm of Chartered Surveyors provide high quality property services to both corporate & private clients throughout the country, predominantly in the London and the South East. With a growing business and number of instructions, they are looking to expand their team with a Graduate Building Surveyor. Rand take pride in championing their client's cause and remaining in close with them through varying market conditions.
- Niche practice servicing well-known commercial property investors & occupiers
- Full APC support from an established practice with varied workload
Do you have aspirations to live and work in one our countries most idyllic locations? The Ridge Head Office is set in the grounds of Blenheim Palace in rural Oxfordshire. We want you to join their team of over 20 Building Surveyors and 160 other multi-discipline professionals who provide consultancy advice to the Property industry.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- 180 Professionals. One idyllic location
- Develop your career, broaden professional skills, gain leadership & ownership
As a Chartered Building Surveyor / Project Manager you will be reporting into the Property Developer and you will be responsible to ensure the successful delivery of all projects.
You will have the opportunity to work on some high end residential schemes as well as luxury hotels.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- You must be a Chartered (MRICS) Building Surveyor in order to be considered;
- This is a client-side opportunity to work on group wide capital projects.
My client is currently seeking a talented Building Surveyor to join their expanding Property and Housing team. This position is a key hire for their already successful team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a progressive and forward thinking business. The role will be managing commercial and residential projects.
- Building Surveyor for central London Based business
- Rapidly growing business - wide variety of projects
My Affordable Housing client based in the South West of England is looking for an interim Responsive Surveyor for a period of at least 6 months with the high possibility of turning permanent afterwards.
WarringtonPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Repairs Surveyor
- General Needs and Extra Care Housing
To provide professional Building Surveying services ensuring that all assets are repaired and maintained in a good state of repair and are fit for purpose. This will also include refurbishment and minor alterations works.
- Social Housing
I am currently recruiting a Project Manager, for a leading Pub Co, to handle maintenance projects covering central England, although nationwide travel will be expected. This is an exciting field based, 12 month FTC, with a FTSE 250 Pub Co.
WorcestershirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Project Manager required for a 12 month FTC working with a leading Pub Co
- Tackling maintenance projects across the national estate
In line with the organisations strategic plan, they are seeking to appoint an accomplished building surveyor to take ownership of the technical consultancy team - moving the service line forward and allowing the incumbent to take a wider role across the UK business.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Rare opportunity to join an established, boutique consultancy
- Lead the local service line, increase your influence and stature
The role of Chartered / Senior Building Surveyor is a key function in the North West operation for this highly successful property consultancy. Working in the building consultancy division of a commercial & residential property consultancy you will be involved in a variety of project and professional instructions for their established regional client network.
BirminghamPermanent£60,000 - £90,000
- Commercial & Residential Property Consultancy
- Manchester based - Varied client portfolio
Driving forward the Birmingham office, you will manage the existing portfolio of work and play your part in gaining instructions from new clients to the business. Taking advantage of the existing business calateral you will strive to double the size of the existing team and broaden the local client base.
Services will include professional building surveying such as Building Surveyors, Dilapidation's, right to light, and contract administration and project management functions.
- Fast growing business entering Birmingham
- Significant investmetn in new leadership team