Property - Property / Building Surveyor jobs
58 Matching Jobs
Property / Building Surveyor jobs
- Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
As the property manager you will be responsible for delivery of repairs and maintenance, statutory compliance and the identification of value extraction opportunities across the Southeast region at industry leading standards.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £52,000
- In house role with Ei Group - UK leading Pub Company
- Field based role covering a region which includes Kent, Sussex & Surrey
This is a well rounded Building Surveying role, covering dilaps, compliance, condition management and stakeholder management.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Field Based Building Surveying role
- In House role with Ei Group - The UK's leading Pub Company
Rand, a London based independent firm of Chartered Surveyors provide high quality property services to both corporate & private clients throughout the country, predominantly in the London and the South East. With a growing business and number of instructions, they are looking to expand their team with a Graduate Building Surveyor. Rand take pride in championing their client's cause and remaining in close with them through varying market conditions.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Niche practice servicing well-known commercial property investors & occupiers
- Full APC support from an established practice with varied workload
Provide a variety of services ranging from professional Building Surveying to Project Management across the Midlands.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Rare opportunity to join a privately owned successful property consultancy
- Learn from an inspirational leader, in an established highly regarded team.
Established Building Consultancy team advising a range of businesses on professional property matters. Building Surveys, Dilapidation's, Party Wall advice, Contract Administration and Project Management
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Birminghams leading building surveying team
- Great career developement prospects
Specialist Building Surveying advice to an internal property team, protecting the owners interests and managing client expectations.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Well known UK based Prop Co.
- Internal Building Surveying function - specialsit advice to the Board.
The role of Chartered / Senior Building Surveyor is a key function in the North West operation for this highly successful property consultancy. Working in the building consultancy division of a commercial & residential property consultancy you will be involved in a variety of project and professional instructions for their established regional client network.
- Commercial & Residential Property Consultancy
- Manchester based - Varied client portfolio
Our affordable housing client in East Anglia is looking for a high calibre Project Surveyor (planned works) for a duration of 6 - 12 months.
An excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and growing housing provider, with a really positive environment to work in.
CoventryPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Reputable Housing Provider
- East Anglia Based
Leading residential developer seeking an experienced Assistant Site Manager to run high volume site in the West Midlands.
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Leading residential developer
- Clear pathway for progression
Michael Page Property has recently been instructed to source a regional lead for an Associate Director to spearhead the management and development of a specialist advisory team,
- Commercial Property role - Manchester based
- Divisional leadership role as key part of the North West team