Property - Property / Building Surveyor jobs
53 Matching Jobs
Property / Building Surveyor jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
Rand, a London based independent firm of Chartered Surveyors provide high quality property services to both corporate & private clients throughout the country, predominantly in the London and the South East. With a growing business and number of instructions, they are looking to expand their team with a Graduate Building Surveyor. Rand take pride in championing their client's cause and remaining in close with them through varying market conditions.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Niche practice servicing well-known commercial property investors & occupiers
- Full APC support from an established practice with varied workload
As the Building Surveyor you will have an impact across the success of our client's operational business in the Central London/ West London regions.
BirminghamPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- Client side opportunity with leading Pub company
- Regional role based in Central/West London
We are looking for a Building Surveyor to join our client's established property team. Based from Birmingham this role will manage the national retail portfolio and corporate estate.
West MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £52,000
- Building Surveying role
- Portfolio Management of a vast national retail portfolio
This is a well rounded Building Surveying role, covering dilaps, compliance, condition management and stakeholder management.
- Field Based Building Surveying role
- Working with one of the UK's leading Pub Company
Our award winning client are seeking an established interim Senior Building Surveyor.
- Award Winning Housing Provider
- Seeking an interim Senior Building Surveyor
Our client, an award winning property services provider based in London, are currently recruiting for a Landlord & Tenant Surveyor to join their Property Maintenance team based in London
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Property Maintenance
- Property Services Provider
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join an already successful PM team which has been constantly expanding across the past few years. You will be working with corporate clients and manage the fit out of their offices in Central London.
Project values range from £200k to £10m, depending on the size of the specific project.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Previous experience in CAT A and/or CAT B fit out projects is ideal;
- You will be working on fit out projects in Central London;
You will be working closely with your Commercial Manager during project to ensure budgets and product standards are being met.
I'm looking for a skilled Senior Quantity Surveyor within the New Build Social Housing industry, you would have accountability of managing cost during a successfully ran project.
ManchesterTemporary£28,000 - £31,000
- Project Quantity Surveyor to work for a reputable Social Housing Main contractor
- New Build Social Housing experience is essential
We are looking for an Electrical Manager who has extensive experience in Social Housing compliance issues and the management of surveyors.
- Electrical Compliance
- Social Housing