Property - Property / Building Surveyor jobs
62 Matching Jobs
Property / Building Surveyor jobs
- Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
As the property manager you will be responsible for delivery of repairs and maintenance, statutory compliance and the identification of value extraction opportunities across the Southeast region at industry leading standards.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £52,000
- Client side role with a leading pub compnay
- Field based - Southeast region, Kent, Sussex and Surrey
This is a well rounded Building Surveying role, covering dilaps, compliance, condition management and stakeholder management.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Field Based Building Surveying role
- Working with one of the UK's leading Pub Company
Rand, a London based independent firm of Chartered Surveyors provide high quality property services to both corporate & private clients throughout the country, predominantly in the London and the South East. With a growing business and number of instructions, they are looking to expand their team with a Graduate Building Surveyor. Rand take pride in championing their client's cause and remaining in close with them through varying market conditions.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Niche practice servicing well-known commercial property investors & occupiers
- Full APC support from an established practice with varied workload
Project Manager - Building maintenance
Full responsibilities for a portfolio of projects for London & South East region
North East EnglandPermanent£32,000 - £34,000
- Full responsibilities for a portfolio of projects for London & South East region
- Progression to Senior Operations Manager in 12 months
Property and Housing - Building Surveyor - North East England
- Permanent Opportunity
- Forward thinking organisation with growth plans
Excellent opportunity to join a large housing provider (20,000 + properties) as a Chartered Building Surveyor focusing on their assets.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- MRICS Building Surveyor required
- Housing provider
Chartered Building Surveyor | Property Consultancy is required to join a busy regional team of an established and success real estate and property advisor.
South East EnglandPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Commercial Property Consultancy
- Manchester based - Varied client portfolio
This is a field based role covering 40-45 properties in the South of England for a progressive and forward thinking educational group.
- Field based role covering 40-45 properties in the South of England
- Progressive and forward thinking educational group
Our client, a Housing Association based in Essex, are looking to recruit a Building Surveyor on a temporary to permanent basis
- Building Surveyor