Property - Property Development & Consultancy jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Property Development & Consultancy jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
Senior Project Manager: to assist the Technical Director, as projected workload increases. The role will support the business by ensuring lead-in and turnaround times are kept to a minimum from lease termination to the re-letting of portfolio properties. It will also encompass programme, quality and budget management and all matters involved with technical specifications, project management, site safety and post contract resolution.
- Senior Project Manager to join a leading and expanding commercial developer
- Progressive, agile and self-funded developer seeking expansion opportunities
Orbit is one of the U.K's largest housing associations and the sectors second biggest developer. The Executive Director of Property Investment for Orbit Homes will be responsible for the delivery of a large volume of home building projects across a range of tenures. Including market sales, shared ownership, PRSPRS and affordable housing. Driving home sales margin is a priority combined with oversight of asset investment
- Leading Developer of Market Sale, Shared Ownership and Rented Homes
- Must have experience in Development, Sales & Regulated Environments
An exciting opportunity has emerged for somebody looking for an achievable challenge through hard work hard and dedication evidence by a successful track record of delivery. As Head of Development you will have overall responsibility for the development pipeline and programme management.
- Forward thinking HA with extensive future development plans.
- A great chance for an ambitious person looking to further their career.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be tasked with guiding the strategic planning and growth of this business division as well as business partnering the wider business to help further the business's growth. There will also be a focus on driving efficiencies.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- To grow & Diversify the Business
- Business partnering support to the wider Business
This is a project manager role that will engage in a mixed portfolio of construction and development projects, both for existing projects and longer term projects. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for delivering a wide variety of individual development projects
All of the work is in the prestigious areas of West & Central London and has a broad mix of work - conversions, new build, regeneration projects.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- One of London's best HA's is looking to hire
- Excellent opportunity for a development role in central London
This is an exciting opportunity for an established Development Manager to join a rapidly growing Development team of an already successful Development & Project Management firm in London. You will be responsible for the overall delivery, from inception to completion, of major projects in London and South East.
You will have the chance to work with both private and public sector clients on high profile, complex schemes.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Previous experience as a Development Manager will be essential to be considered.
- The role is London focused so previous London "development" experience is a must
Senior Project Manager - Commercial Fit Outs
As a Senior Project Manager you will be employed by the Corporate Occupier division of a leading Building Consultancy firm and you will be managing the delivery of a major commercial office scheme in Central London.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- To provide strong Contract Administration and Employers Agent duties
- MRICS qualification is preferable but not essential
This is a great opportunity for experienced Development Managers & Project Managers to work directly on the client side (Property Developers) on a vast number of construction projects in and around London. Our Client is a prime, London-based Mixed-Use developer who is currently looking to hire a Senior Development Project Manager to help manage the delivery of multiple construction development schemes in London.
LancashireTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- You must be MRICS or MCIOB Qualified to be considered;
- You must demonstrate full construction life-cycle experience in London.
Interim Director Of Development - Housing
South East EnglandPermanent
- A brand new interim role with a fast thinking and forward Housing Association
- An Opportunity to develop your career within the North West of England
This exciting Development Officer opportunity has arisen in the South East. You will take the lead on managing a portfolio of development schemes from the initial model through to completion. You will provide support to the Regeneration and Development Manager by exploring potential development opportunities and site identification.
- Appraising land and potential development sites.
- Managing a portfolio of development schemes.