Property - Property Development & Consultancy jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Property Development & Consultancy jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
Senior Project Manager: to assist the Technical Director, as projected workload increases. The role will support the business by ensuring lead-in and turnaround times are kept to a minimum from lease termination to the re-letting of portfolio properties. It will also encompass programme, quality and budget management and all matters involved with technical specifications, project management, site safety and post contract resolution.
- Senior Project Manager to join a leading and expanding commercial developer
- Progressive, agile and self-funded developer seeking expansion opportunities
Exciting opportunity to join a leading, fast paced organisation who specialise in new build housing and maintenance.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fast paced & dynamic organisation
- Competitve salary - 18 months contract
The full range of development including: Bid preparation and management, technical support, appraisals, acquisitions, planning approval, design development, legal and financial advise.
West MidlandsPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Rare opportunity to join an in house proeprty team
- Strategic oversight of schemes from site identification to handover
This exciting Development Officer opportunity has arisen in the West Midlands. You will take the lead on managing a portfolio of development schemes from the initial model through to completion. You will provide support to the Regeneration and Development Manager by exploring potential development opportunities and site identification.
West MidlandsPermanent£46,000 - £50,000
- Appraising land and potential development sites.
- Managing a portfolio of development schemes.
My client is looking for a confident Delivery Development Manager who can ensure the Development Programme is delivered on time and to budget, drive the organisation forward with regard to efficiencies and processes and continue to build a strong development reputation in the Midlands.
West MidlandsPermanent£46,000 - £50,000
- A forward thinking organisation who take pride in their Development programme.
- Extensive future growth plans.
My client is looking for somebody who is after a fast paced position. As New Business Development Manager you will have overall responsibility for bringing in land opportunities and overseeing the New Business Team.
West MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- An organisation who value their staff with strong career progression.
- A past faced role with plenty of variety.
The opportunity for an accomplished new build Clerk of Works has arisen. You will provide design and technical support to the Development Team and be the point of contact for the Property Directorate, internal colleagues and contractors.
West MidlandsPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- You will provide design and technical support to the Development Team
- A well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans
An exciting opportunity has emerged for somebody looking for an achievable challenge through hard work hard and dedication evidence by a successful track record of delivery. As Head of Development you will have overall responsibility for the development pipeline and programme management.
- Forward thinking HA with extensive future development plans.
- A great chance for an ambitious person looking to further their career.
It is with great delight to present a new and exciting role that has arisen within a Housing Association. You will be tasked with heading up and leading the New Business Team to identify and maximise land opportunities within the Midlands, adding to an ever growing Development programme.
LondonPermanent£59,000 - £69,000
- This is a key role sitting within the Development team of a Housing Association
- You can put your own stamp on the role, bringing fresh ideas to the organisation
This is a project manager role that will engage in a mixed portfolio of construction and development projects, both for existing projects and longer term projects. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for delivering a wide variety of individual development projects
All of the work is in the prestigious areas of West & Central London and has a broad mix of work - conversions, new build, regeneration projects.
- One of London's best HA's is looking to hire
- Excellent opportunity for a development role in central London