Property - Property Development & Consultancy jobs
31 Matching Jobs
Property Development & Consultancy jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
Senior Project Manager: to assist the Technical Director, as projected workload increases. The role will support the business by ensuring lead-in and turnaround times are kept to a minimum from lease termination to the re-letting of portfolio properties. It will also encompass programme, quality and budget management and all matters involved with technical specifications, project management, site safety and post contract resolution.
GuildfordPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Senior Project Manager to join a leading and expanding commercial developer
- Progressive, agile and self-funded developer seeking expansion opportunities
Michael Page are looking for a Mortgage Advisor to work with a national business in Guildford
CambridgePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Qualified Mortgage Advisor Opportunity in Guildford
- Salary £25,000 - £30,000
Michael Page are looking for a Mortgage Advisor to work with a national business in Cambridge
- Qualified Mortgage Advisor needed for National Business
- Salary £25,000 - £30,000
Project manage the subsidiary accounting requirements for the property development company by overseeing the monthly costing calculations and supporting the management team.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £100,000
- Opportunity to support senior leadership and Financial Director
- Practice financial moddelling skills for FTSE 250 company
We are looking for an experienced Development Manager who will get involved with sourcing high profile, Residential led Mixed-Use schemes and manage all stages of the development process through to successful completion and handover.
You will be working on high profile schemes across the UK and London.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- International Developer with strong financial backing and ambitious UK strategy
- You will oversee the development of the schemes from cradle to grave
As a Development Project Manager you will have the chance to work on Prime Residential schemes in Central London with individual construction values that can exceed £100m.
You will have the opportunity to get exposed to multiple projects that will be running at different stages; some will be at early design/pre-planning whilst others will already be on site being constructed.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £115,000
- Our client is well-funded and has a very strong pipeline of projects.
- You will get exposure to multiple stages of the full development life cylce.
You will be in charge of procuring external consultants and contractors, maximising development value against budget, drive timely construction and coordinating with all external and internal parties.
South West LondonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Our client is a recognized residential property developer based in London.
- You will be working on complex, high profile Mixed Use schemes in Central London
Excellent opportunity for a Completions Coordinator with a Market Leading business
Based in South West London
- Market leading business
- Excellent opportunity for progression within an entrepreneurial environment
Exciting opportunity to join a leading, fast paced organisation who specialise in new build housing and maintenance.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fast paced & dynamic organisation
- Competitve salary - 18 months contract
The full range of development including: Bid preparation and management, technical support, appraisals, acquisitions, planning approval, design development, legal and financial advise.
- Rare opportunity to join an in house proeprty team
- Strategic oversight of schemes from site identification to handover