Property - Property Development & Consultancy jobs
32 Matching Jobs
Property Development & Consultancy jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
Senior Project Manager: to assist the Technical Director, as projected workload increases. The role will support the business by ensuring lead-in and turnaround times are kept to a minimum from lease termination to the re-letting of portfolio properties. It will also encompass programme, quality and budget management and all matters involved with technical specifications, project management, site safety and post contract resolution.
- Senior Project Manager to join a leading and expanding commercial developer
- Progressive, agile and self-funded developer seeking expansion opportunities
Orbit is one of the U.K's largest housing associations and the sectors second biggest developer. The Executive Director of Property Investment for Orbit Homes will be responsible for the delivery of a large volume of home building projects across a range of tenures. Including market sales, shared ownership, PRSPRS and affordable housing. Driving home sales margin is a priority combined with oversight of asset investment
Featured JobSolihullPermanent£37,000 - £42,000
- Leading Developer of Market Sale, Shared Ownership and Rented Homes
- Must have experience in Development, Sales & Regulated Environments
The opportunity for an accomplished Development Technical and Quality Manager has arisen within the West Midlands. You will provide design and technical support to the Development Team and be the point of contact for the Property Directorate, internal colleagues and contractors.
NottinghamPermanent£95,000 - £100,000
- Providing design and technical support to the Development Team
- Contributing to our ambitious growth programme of over 300 new homes per annum
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, the Construction Director will take full responsibility for developing and implementing operational strategy across the business.
SandyPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A leading off-site building solutions company in the UK.
- Require a capable Construction Director.
This role very closely partners the Financial Controller to evaluate various commercial and cost saving projects as well as provide the month end commentary and analysis pack. There is also the chance to business partner the other divisions in the business by reviewing costs and involvement in high profile joint ventures.
City of WestminsterTemporary
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely financial information
- Business partnering support to the commercial team
Our client, a large London council, are looking for a Relocation Project Co-ordinator to manage the decanting process wit their development team to be based within Central London
Milton KeynesPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Relocations Project Co-ordinator
- Central London
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are informed of key departmental developments
- Ensure you understand the Company's health and safety policies and procedures observe them at all times
- Report any accidents or near misses immediately to your manager and record them in the accident book.
- Ensure your workplace is kept tidy and any hazards are eliminated or reported to your line manager.
- Attend all health and safety training as required by the Company.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Customer Care Operatives
- Customer care experience within property
Senior Project Manager - Commercial Fit Outs
As a Senior Project Manager you will be employed by the Corporate Occupier division of a leading Building Consultancy firm and you will be managing the delivery of a major commercial office scheme in Central London.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- To provide strong Contract Administration and Employers Agent duties
- MRICS qualification is preferable but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity for an established Development Manager to join a rapidly growing Development team of an already successful Development & Project Management firm in London. You will be responsible for the overall delivery, from inception to completion, of major projects in London and South East.
You will have the chance to work with both private and public sector clients on high profile, complex schemes.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Previous experience as a Development Manager will be essential to be considered.
- The role is London focused so previous London "development" experience is a must
This is a great opportunity for experienced Development Managers & Project Managers to work directly on the client side (Property Developers) on a vast number of construction projects in and around London. Our Client is a prime, London-based Mixed-Use developer who is currently looking to hire a Senior Development Project Manager to help manage the delivery of multiple construction development schemes in London.
- You must be MRICS or MCIOB Qualified to be considered;
- You must demonstrate full construction life-cycle experience in London.