Property - Property Development & Consultancy jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Property Development & Consultancy jobs
- Featured JobAshby-De-La-ZouchPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
Join one of the country's leading property consultancies - specialists in Land and Property advice for over 180 years.
Their established and highly successful Planning & Development team seeks to appoint an Associate / Associate Partner to further enhance their Planning services.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Fastest growing department, prestigious clients and projects
- All-encompassing role with autonomy, responsibility and prospects
Senior Project Manager: to assist the Technical Director, as projected workload increases. The role will support the business by ensuring lead-in and turnaround times are kept to a minimum from lease termination to the re-letting of portfolio properties. It will also encompass programme, quality and budget management and all matters involved with technical specifications, project management, site safety and post contract resolution.
West SussexPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Senior Project Manager to join a leading and expanding commercial developer
- Progressive, agile and self-funded developer seeking expansion opportunities
Senior Development Manager required immediately to lead a number of residential-led schemes.
Hammersmith and FulhamPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Innovative residential-led developer based in London and Surrey
- Full-cycle, residential development management experience is essential
I am seeking a project coordinator with a background in planned and capital works to work on a 10 year partnering framework, circa £25m. £30,000 - £32,000 + package. West London based working alongside the Partnership Manager acting as their number 2.
ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £46,222
- £25m planned and capial works program
- 10 year partnering framework
Senior Manager - Development
- Exciting New Role within a thriving Housing Association
- Experience as a Development Manager is pivotal
Reporting to internal and external stakeholders, this role is truly multi-faceted and will engage your property, commercial and business mind. We are seeking to appoint an entrepreneur, a strategist, a business man, a property professional... a person who thrives on a challenge and can turn their hand to a range of task - both long term strategic and critically important reactive.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- In-House CRE Role for a UK Logisitics Business
- Leadership opportunity - Multi functional role, driving forward the business
As a Planning Manager you will be reporting into the Planning Director and work alongside the Development Management team in order to ensure the successful delivery of this unique regeneration scheme.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- You must be MRTPI qualified;
- You must have town planning experience on large residential projects in London;
The Development Manager will be reporting into the Development Partner and will be responsible for the delivery of various PRS development projects in London. The scope includes managing schemes through the design, planning, procurement and construction phases following the acquisition of sites.
We are looking for someone who has a track record in delivering high profile schemes in London.
West MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Innovative Private Rental Scheme provider based in Central London
- Ideal candidates should be MRICS qualified
This organisation are looking for a Land Manager to take land deals through the planning stages and onto site. This is a job for life within an organisation that will support and look after you long term.
- A job for life within an organisation that will support you.
- Extensive and ever growing development pipeline ahead.
This new role is available at a time of significant development in respect of business growth. You will actively support the Service and play a key strategic and operational management role in leading the delivery of new build contracts, to ensure cost effectiveness and sound financial commercial practices. On a day-to-day basis, you will ensure that the service is delivering a first class building and construction activity with critical financial and customer focused success.
- Exciting opportunity to join a reputable housing provider in the East Midlands
- New Build housing - scheme delivery and new business.