Property - Property Development & Consultancy jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Property Development & Consultancy jobs
- Featured JobAshby-De-La-ZouchPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
Join one of the country's leading property consultancies - specialists in Land and Property advice for over 180 years.
Their established and highly successful Planning & Development team seeks to appoint an Associate / Associate Partner to further enhance their Planning services.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Fastest growing department, prestigious clients and projects
- All-encompassing role with autonomy, responsibility and prospects
Senior Project Manager: to assist the Technical Director, as projected workload increases. The role will support the business by ensuring lead-in and turnaround times are kept to a minimum from lease termination to the re-letting of portfolio properties. It will also encompass programme, quality and budget management and all matters involved with technical specifications, project management, site safety and post contract resolution.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Senior Project Manager to join a leading and expanding commercial developer
- Progressive, agile and self-funded developer seeking expansion opportunities
Michael Page are recruiting for a international multi-disciplinary Property consultancy who require a Junior General Practice Surveyor for their Leeds office.
BirminghamPermanent£80,000 - £110,000
- International multi-disciplinery property consultancy
- Will consider un-chartered General Practice Surveyors
Providing Asset Management and Development advise - to help increase revenues and profit by strategic improvements to the built environment. Review the capital delivery programme - extracting value through critical analysis or planned projects and implementing a robust plan.
- Development Director - Asset Management - Complex Portfolio
- Assisting C'Level colleagues with Property Strategy and Delivery
A rare opportunity to join a well recognised housing provider to lead their regeneration programme.
LondonPermanent£59,000 - £69,000
- Award winning housing provider
- Seeking interim Regeneration Manager
This is a project manager role that will engage in a mixed portfolio of construction and development projects, both for existing projects and longer term projects. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for delivering a wide variety of individual development projects
All of the work is in the prestigious areas of West & Central London and has a broad mix of work - conversions, new build, regeneration projects.
- One of London's best HA's is looking to hire
- Excellent opportunity for a development role in central London
This new role is available at a time of significant development in respect of business growth. You will actively support the Service and play a key strategic and operational management role in leading the delivery of new build contracts, to ensure cost effectiveness and sound financial commercial practices.
You will also be tasked with managing commercial activities within the DLO.
West SussexPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a reputable housing provider in the East Midlands
- New Build housing & Repairs
Senior Development Manager required immediately to lead a number of residential-led schemes.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Innovative residential-led developer based in London and Surrey
- Full-cycle, residential development management experience is essential
As a Planning Manager you will be reporting into the Planning Director and work alongside the Development Management team in order to ensure the successful delivery of this unique regeneration scheme.
LondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- You must be MRTPI qualified;
- You must have town planning experience on large residential projects in London;
The Development Manager will be reporting into the Development Partner and will be responsible for the delivery of various PRS development projects in London. The scope includes managing schemes through the design, planning, procurement and construction phases following the acquisition of sites.
We are looking for someone who has a track record in delivering high profile schemes in London.
- Innovative Private Rental Scheme provider based in Central London
- Ideal candidates should be MRICS qualified